Be a Supporter!

Graffiti Crew

  • 242,514 Views
  • 2,740 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sate
Sate
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-07 18:32:48 Reply

At 12/4/08 08:11 PM, spite-skater wrote: Chill out, I'm just giving you crits...
Your 3d's off, Your letters are doodles, your character's are lame; just because you throw a bunch of unimaginative junk doesn't mean you have "style."
I'm not being mean. I would love for you to post that pic down at 12oz prophet, shout "TOY POWER" and then see what they think...

People on 12oz make graffiti their life, I grew around it but that doesn't mean it revolves around my life.

At 12/4/08 03:00 PM, doody1 wrote: I agree, the doodles do just seem a bit random and thrown in. Its fucking good though. Its good for paper, but if you actually try to do that stuff on a wall, you're gonna mess it up. To be honest, I was actually in love with this spraycan, do you mind if I throw it in a few of my tags?

Go ahead, go crazy. Plus I wouldn't do this on a wall. It was only for paper.

At 12/4/08 02:03 AM, devilchrono wrote: I agree it's good to have your own style but have you ever put a piece up? or do you just draw on paper if it's just on paper do whatever you want but if you're gunna put it up I'm thinkin you might want to simplify it abit. just my opinion.

I've done ghost pieces, I just never take pictures, I honestly hate them.
Yeah I would simplify it if its gonna be on a wall.


BBS Signature
MCspace
MCspace
  • Member since: May. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-07 19:38:53 Reply

sup braahs just popin in to see was up with this crew just
I'd to ba a part of this iam in da process of putin this up on a wall now what do you guys think

Graffiti Crew


awww look hims Graffiti crew

BBS Signature
Sate
Sate
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-07 20:20:26 Reply

At 12/7/08 07:38 PM, MCspace wrote: sup braahs just popin in to see was up with this crew just
I'd to ba a part of this iam in da process of putin this up on a wall now what do you guys think

That's pretty dope, Plus I love mickey mouse. Hot diggity do.

At 12/4/08 08:11 PM, spite-skater wrote:
People on 12oz make graffiti their life, I grew around it but that doesn't mean it's my entire life.

Edited.


BBS Signature
MCspace
MCspace
  • Member since: May. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-07 20:45:47 Reply

thanks braah i post up the end product as soon a i can


awww look hims Graffiti crew

BBS Signature
devilchrono
devilchrono
  • Member since: May. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-07 22:03:46 Reply

I'll try and post pictures of this place I found following some train tracks the other day its a bridge under a highway really chill. I saw a few heroin needles so I'm gunna watch my back when im there lol

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-09 14:23:16 Reply

At 12/7/08 10:03 PM, devilchrono wrote: I'll try and post pictures of this place I found following some train tracks the other day its a bridge under a highway really chill. I saw a few heroin needles so I'm gunna watch my back when im there lol

Cheers sounds. Dayum, that mickey is pretty dope. Fuck man, only tag there when it's daytime! You don't want fuckign smackheads getting you. Unless it's an often used train track, in that case, go with a bunch of mates. Saftey in numbers bro.


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone" Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-11 13:50:09 Reply

At 12/7/08 07:38 PM, MCspace wrote: sup braahs just popin in to see was up with this crew just
I'd to ba a part of this iam in da process of putin this up on a wall now what do you guys think

Post up a picture of how it's currently going :)


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone" Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Diglet
Diglet
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-11 15:50:05 Reply

At 2/18/08 10:10 PM, El-Mistro wrote: fine cut

Dont know if anyone has pointed this out but:
http://www.puregraffiti.com/graffiti-gal lery/showphoto.php/photo/101176/cat/511
Oh dear.

MCspace
MCspace
  • Member since: May. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-11 18:43:34 Reply

well its almost done i kinda messed up on the color but iam goin fix that i changed up the mouse idk y o well

Graffiti Crew


awww look hims Graffiti crew

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-12 15:50:09 Reply

At 12/11/08 03:50 PM, Diglet wrote:
At 2/18/08 10:10 PM, El-Mistro wrote: fine cut
Dont know if anyone has pointed this out but:
http://www.puregraffiti.com/graffiti-gal lery/showphoto.php/photo/101176/cat/511
Oh dear.

Oh me oh my.
Also, Saying that, your peice is looking fine, MC. Real pretty.


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone" Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-13 16:05:04 Reply

Flicking back through some pages, relished the memories, I realised how much sick stuff people have put on here, that haven't been recognised.

See Example -

Creator - UKZ

Graffiti Crew


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone" Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Sate
Sate
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-13 22:52:03 Reply

At 12/13/08 04:05 PM, doody1 wrote: Flicking back through some pages, relished the memories, I realised how much sick stuff people have put on here, that haven't been recognised.

See Example -

Creator - UKZ

HAHAH! Oh man, I needa show some pics of a stencil my boy made, There pretty sick.


BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-14 15:45:22 Reply

At 12/13/08 10:52 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote: HAHAH! Oh man, I needa show some pics of a stencil my boy made, There pretty sick.

Sixteen year old fathers of today.

;)

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone" Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-15 12:51:32 Reply

Love to Paradox saint, the creator of this peice.

'Fat retarded blob monster'

Graffiti Crew


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone" Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Spirosgod
Spirosgod
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Musician
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-15 15:38:58 Reply

At 12/15/08 12:51 PM, doody1 wrote: Love to Paradox saint, the creator of this peice.

'Fat retarded blob monster'

I think I have seen again this pic... But still, it's wonderful :D

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-16 14:31:25 Reply

At 12/15/08 03:38 PM, Spirosgod wrote:
At 12/15/08 12:51 PM, doody1 wrote: Love to Paradox saint, the creator of this peice.

'Fat retarded blob monster'
I think I have seen again this pic... But still, it's wonderful :D

That it is, my friend.


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone" Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Sate
Sate
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-19 22:35:36 Reply

Old stuff - Abstract, I looked back a few pages and thought I posted it. I guess not.
Here, I call it "Contact". Also On my deviantArt.

Fine art graffiti, if I say.

Graffiti Crew


BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-20 09:20:00 Reply

At 12/19/08 10:35 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote: Old stuff - Abstract, I looked back a few pages and thought I posted it. I guess not.
Here, I call it "Contact". Also On my deviantArt.

Fine art graffiti, if I say.

That is pretty nifty, I like your whole abstract style. Got any pics of a tag that would be possible to put onto a wall?
I'm working on a stencil of a bass guitar, girlfriend is getting in the way, and my best mate spilled a fucking can of beer on the rest of my stencils.


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone" Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Sate
Sate
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-23 15:57:07 Reply

At 12/20/08 09:20 AM, doody1 wrote:
At 12/19/08 10:35 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote: Old stuff - Abstract, I looked back a few pages and thought I posted it. I guess not.
Here, I call it "Contact". Also On my deviantArt.

Fine art graffiti, if I say.
That is pretty nifty, I like your whole abstract style. Got any pics of a tag that would be possible to put onto a wall?

Nope, too much paint and not good enough spots to give me unlimited time.

I'm working on a stencil of a bass guitar, girlfriend is getting in the way, and my best mate spilled a fucking can of beer on the rest of my stencils.

Tell your girlfriend she's a whore and beat your mate with the beer can he spilled on your shit.
BUT YOU DO KNOW I'M JOKING RIIIIIGHHHT? HEHEHE HA HA.

Also: Old piece I did.

Graffiti Crew


BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-24 12:52:58 Reply

At 12/23/08 03:57 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote: Tell your girlfriend she's a whore and beat your mate with the beer can he spilled on your shit.

I so haven't already done that. Pics up soonish, need more paint, the shop I got it from went bust. :(
Shame.
But, merry christmas to all of you friendly chaps.

This place is near my house, the tagger who did it had a lot of guts to put his real name on it, and post it on google. The spot is fucking clean, all the houses are empty, and there is basically no tags on the inside or the outside.

Graffiti Crew


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone" Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-24 12:56:56 Reply

Also, second Chrisiti that I found on the net.

Enjoy.

Graffiti Crew


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone" Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-24 12:58:44 Reply

Damn it, I meant it was by my brothers house, in Nawlins.


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone" Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
UKZ
UKZ
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-26 22:33:23 Reply

At 12/24/08 12:58 PM, doody1 wrote: Damn it, I meant it was by my brothers house, in Nawlins.

nawlinnnnnnns.
i luhh me that expression.


Crews: Graffiti Crew Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-27 08:07:58 Reply

At 12/26/08 10:33 PM, UKZ wrote:
At 12/24/08 12:58 PM, doody1 wrote: Damn it, I meant it was by my brothers house, in Nawlins.
nawlinnnnnnns.
i luhh me that expression.

Arenwt we jus' totahlly ornery tewday?


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone" Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
UKZ
UKZ
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-27 20:39:15 Reply

At 12/27/08 08:07 AM, doody1 wrote:
At 12/26/08 10:33 PM, UKZ wrote:
At 12/24/08 12:58 PM, doody1 wrote: Damn it, I meant it was by my brothers house, in Nawlins.
nawlinnnnnnns.
i luhh me that expression.
Arenwt we jus' totahlly ornery tewday?

niggggga you corrrrrrrrrrnaaaaaaaaay/


Crews: Graffiti Crew Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-29 18:09:31 Reply

niggggga you corrrrrrrrrrnaaaaaaaaay/

You said a bad word!
He said a bad word..

*Whistles for Alcatricity to save the day*

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone" Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Sate
Sate
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-30 22:55:52 Reply

At 12/29/08 06:09 PM, doody1 wrote:
niggggga you corrrrrrrrrrnaaaaaaaaay/
You said a bad word!
He said a bad word..
*Whistles for Alcatricity to save the day*

ALRIGHT! Grammar Nazi Time: "Alacrity" Spell it right PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZZZ with orange slices on top.
Also: BIOTCH PLEASE! FO' SHIZZLE.


BBS Signature
UKZ
UKZ
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-31 12:34:35 Reply

At 12/30/08 10:55 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
At 12/29/08 06:09 PM, doody1 wrote:
niggggga you corrrrrrrrrrnaaaaaaaaay/
You said a bad word!
He said a bad word..
*Whistles for Alcatricity to save the day*
ALRIGHT! Grammar Nazi Time: "Alacrity" Spell it right PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZZZ with orange slices on top.
Also: BIOTCH PLEASE! FO' SHIZZLE.

flappy dick sacks?


Crews: Graffiti Crew Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-31 19:56:41 Reply

At 12/31/08 12:34 PM, UKZ wrote:
At 12/30/08 10:55 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
At 12/29/08 06:09 PM, doody1 wrote:
niggggga you corrrrrrrrrrnaaaaaaaaay/
You said a bad word!
He said a bad word..
*Whistles for Alcatricity to save the day*
ALRIGHT! Grammar Nazi Time: "Alacrity" Spell it right PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZZZ with orange slices on top.
Also: BIOTCH PLEASE! FO' SHIZZLE.
flappy dick sacks?

Please forgive me MOTHER, your name is fucking hard to spell >:(
I'll write it down on my hand or something ;)

I was thinking more along the lines of floppy dick sacks.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone" Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Bladezguy
Bladezguy
  • Member since: Apr. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-01 19:29:39 Reply

At 10/1/06 12:28 PM, Quickbeam wrote: Since all the other Graffiti crews died i have re-started a new one! This is for all the Taggers in the world. If you have a pic of your tag post it up on here! We will basically discuss were the best tagging spots are and how you got into tagging.

Rules

The rules are simple

1. You must have tagged at least one spot.

2. Please dont spam

3. Put the link to this crew in your sig if you want to join.

Enjoy the sweetness of vandalism!

Obviously you're not a real writer. First of all, graffiti isn't vandalism. Second of all, you should go fuck yourself if you've tagged only on spot. 100+ at least or you are a gay toy that writes in their notebook but is to pussy to go out and actually bomb.


PSN: BLADEZGUY Xbox live: FatlessPuddle0 Army Rangers

BBS Signature