00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TreeSap2001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Graffiti Crew

403,303 Views | 2,478 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-12 15:05:08

At 1/11/09 06:15 PM, Everlasting-Elements wrote:
At 1/11/09 04:48 PM, doody1 wrote: I find that if you buy writers ink and fill a sharpie with it, it lasts for way longer.
Well, woah, wait. How do I fill a sharpie with a different ink?
Anyways, maybe I'll do a scetch, tonight. But I haven't really decided, man.

Well, you know who you replace ink cartridges?
You just use up/drain the cartridge, and fill it with a different ink.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-14 18:28:29

At 1/12/09 03:05 PM, doody1 wrote: Well, you know who you replace ink cartridges?
You just use up/drain the cartridge, and fill it with a different ink.

Well, wow. I feel gay. I didn't even know you could replace them...

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-17 00:56:10

How goes it NG Graffin crew?!

I'm Gluty (not my tag) and I just got into graffiti. I don't have any actual graffiti pics but I'll upload a few of my letters. No Biting! lol. By the way, I've been reading posts from 2007 so update me: Whos all still here? Airbuster? DaSadGirl? HTID?

I write GRYN as in :). Sorry they're blurry, Its with my phone. They're bombs and explosions by the way.

Graffiti Crew

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-17 10:51:41

At 1/17/09 12:56 AM, Glutymax wrote: How goes it NG Graffin crew?!

Sup.

I'm Gluty (not my tag) and I just got into graffiti. I don't have any actual graffiti pics but I'll upload a few of my letters.

Sounds good.

By the way, I've been reading posts from 2007 so update me: Whos all still here? Airbuster? DaSadGirl? HTID?

Sadly, that era is long dead.
I think the oldest member is Everlasting Elements, or possibly AlacritySoundz. (Or however the fuck you spell his name) H-K-S is now inactive.

I write GRYN as in :). Sorry they're blurry, Its with my phone. They're bombs and explosions by the way.

If the picture wasn't that blurry, I could give you better crits, but that seems pretty nifty anyway. So, have you actually peiced anywhere?

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-17 10:54:28

Oops, I meant UKZ. Also spite skater.

Flicks.

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-17 11:02:38

See above.

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-17 13:05:42

Well thats unfortunate to hear (about the people missing). But then again, I probably won't be doing this forever myself... although that would be sweet! But yeah, I live in a small rich town with minimal criminal activity... Meaning, if the cops saw even the slightest of a bombing, they'd launch a full fledged investigation. So no I haven't bombed.. Yet. There are about three or four cities surrounding my town. That's where I'll bomb. I just got my caps I ordered and I'll be practicing can control here pretty soon.

To be honest, I'm not sure I want to be a bombing writer. I want to do awesome colorful pieces. Then again, I'll probably start out with bombings. But yeah, I'm eager to learn wildstyle so I've been studying it for a while. I'm starting a sketch today. I'll post the finished product here later on today. It'll be with my phone (I don't have a camera) so hopefully the quality won't be a problem.

Is that piece above yours doody? It's sick.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-18 06:20:30

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-19 15:05:06

We can't live on NG forever, mate.
But, as a first attempt at Wildstyle, that is quite impressive.
You really should put that up on a wall, when you get the supplies needed.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-19 16:28:44

im joining :D

dsdfasf

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-19 19:19:03

At 1/17/09 10:51 AM, doody1 wrote:
By the way, I've been reading posts from 2007 so update me: Whos all still here? Airbuster? DaSadGirl? HTID?
Sadly, that era is long dead.
I think the oldest member is Everlasting Elements, or possibly AlacritySoundz. (Or however the fuck you spell his name) H-K-S is now inactive.

I dunno. I miss DSG, myself. Look around for black-lightning in here, too maybe. That's also my account.

At 1/17/09 01:05 PM, Glutymax wrote: Well thats unfortunate to hear (about the people missing). But then again, I probably won't be doing this forever myself... although that would be sweet! But yeah, I live in a small rich town with minimal criminal activity... Meaning, if the cops saw even the slightest of a bombing, they'd launch a full fledged investigation. So no I haven't bombed.. Yet. There are about three or four cities surrounding my town. That's where I'll bomb. I just got my caps I ordered and I'll be practicing can control here pretty soon.

Can't what? Do graffiti? Shit, sure you can. Graffiti isn't a fad or something like that. It should be a lifestyle that you choose to uphold. Dude, your town is kinda like mine, excluding the rich part. A few kids bomb here, but not publically. The best we get are bombers from toledo hitting up the tracks. Shit man, bomb everywhere. Get that name out!

To be honest, I'm not sure I want to be a bombing writer. I want to do awesome colorful pieces. Then again, I'll probably start out with bombings. But yeah, I'm eager to learn wildstyle so I've been studying it for a while. I'm starting a sketch today. I'll post the finished product here later on today. It'll be with my phone (I don't have a camera) so hopefully the quality won't be a problem.

You can still do really neat color pieces, you gotta start off small first, you know. I liked your sketch by the way. Very nice. I'd show you my work, but it sucks.

Very sick!

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-19 22:34:39

I agree with you 100% Element. Graffiti is a lifestyle and should be treated as such. I met two kids that are into graffiti as well (they're freakin amazing). They haven't used Spray paint yet for the same reason as me-the cops would FLIP. Well actually the city would, which would pressure are cops into that crap. But yeah, I'm constructing my own wall out of four 4x8 sheets of masonite that I'll be able to practice. Then I'll hit the local pumpjacks =)!

Thank you Doody and Element. That makes me feel all fuzzy inside.. Although that could be a spore virus in my intestines.... Eh who cares. But yeah, I think I made it a bit too skinny and the dimensions smaller than I should have. But wow, if that actually impressed someone (however little it might have been) maybe my work isn't as crap as I thought. I'm working on another wildstyle. My second one today. I trashed the other one. It was TOO random and complicated. Not very good flow.

Oh and I do do simple and small pieces but I usually do those at school when I'm supposed to be studying lol. I save my free time for the more complicated pieces. God I love Graffiti!!!

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-19 22:59:40

At 1/17/09 10:54 AM, doody1 wrote: Oops, I meant UKZ. Also spite skater.

Flicks.

awe. I didn't leave challll I still read through all your guys' shit. I haven't really bombed in god knows how long because of probation, but how about these sketchys fo cha?
correction:sketch cause mah phone is being a little gayboy today

Graffiti Crew

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-19 23:28:18

UKZ!! How's it going? Yeah dude you gotta post more often. Oh and while you're on probation, build an arsenal of Pieces and bombs. That way, you can do a MASSIVE wave of 'getting up' once your Probe is over. Delicate question: How'd you get on probation. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Oh BTW everyone, I'm falling in love with what I'm sketching right now. I'll post it up asap.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-20 15:40:22

At 1/19/09 11:28 PM, Glutymax wrote: UKZ!! How's it going? Yeah dude you gotta post more often. Oh and while you're on probation, build an arsenal of Pieces and bombs. That way, you can do a MASSIVE wave of 'getting up' once your Probe is over. Delicate question: How'd you get on probation. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Probation Story In Short:
I robbed some kid for a quarter of really good weed.
Started selling it for 25 a gram at school.
Kid snitched on me.
Principals found it, suspended me for 10 days and got a ticket.
Ticket moved to a court date.
Court date resulted in "Diversion Program."
Which is probation, which I have till June unless I can get all my grades up (which I have), 30 hours of community service, and a jail visit.
Really shitty if you ask me, oh and I have super early curfews and I have to go to drug councilling at least twice a month.
Don't forget about the random drug screens either.

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-20 20:10:23

wow dude that sucks.. How many hours do you have left?

Oh and hey, are you going to tag once you're done?

To everyone: I just found away to paint legally. I'll be starting tomorrow. I probably won't do an amazing piece or anything. Just get the basics of Can controle down. Hopefully. But yeah, writers, write on! I'm out.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-23 18:03:00

At 1/19/09 07:19 PM, Everlasting-Elements wrote:
Very sick!

Thanks guys, it was a backroom project at a friends house. Would've taken too long to get that shit out on a wall.

At 1/19/09 04:28 PM, sammontague wrote: im joining :D

Post a few pictures of your stuff then.

At 1/19/09 10:34 PM, Glutymax wrote: Thank you Doody and Element. That makes me feel all fuzzy inside.. Although that could be a spore virus in my intestines....

Hell, it's a double win.

:I trashed the other one. It was TOO random and complicated. Not very good flow.
No disses to Alacrity, but has shit is way more intense than that.

God I love Graffiti!!!

Amen to that.

At 1/20/09 03:40 PM, UKZ wrote: I robbed some kid for a quarter of really good weed.

What, did you just mug him?

Started selling it for 25 a gram at school.

How much?

Kid snitched on me.

The dealer you robbed?

Really shitty if you ask me, oh and I have super early curfews and I have to go to drug councilling at least twice a month.

Shit, how early is your curfew? Did you get one of those electronic tags?

Don't forget about the random drug screens either.

As long as you stay pretty clean, it's all fine.

At 1/20/09 08:10 PM, Glutymax wrote: To everyone: I just found away to paint legally. I'll be starting tomorrow. I probably won't do an amazing piece or anything. Just get the basics of Can controle down. Hopefully. But yeah, writers, write on! I'm out.

Some sort of club?

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-25 08:55:08

Yeah, I pretty much rearranged the kids face.
then I started selling it for $25 a gram so like a lil pricey but decent for good maryjane.
and my curfews are 9 on weekends and 8 on school nights.
shitts weeeeeeak./

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-27 16:14:55

At 1/25/09 08:55 AM, UKZ wrote: Yeah, I pretty much rearranged the kids face.
then I started selling it for $25 a gram so like a lil pricey but decent for good maryjane.
shitts weeeeeeak./

Haha, Skills man.
Sheet, must've been really good at that price.
Damn, 8? Sucks.
Going to carry on painting after your prob is over?

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-27 17:32:44

At 1/27/09 04:14 PM, doody1 wrote:
At 1/25/09 08:55 AM, UKZ wrote: Yeah, I pretty much rearranged the kids face.
shitts weeeeeeak./
Haha, Skills man.
Sheet, must've been really good at that price.
Damn, 8? Sucks.
Going to carry on painting after your prob is over?

of course. my probation officer even thinks its a good idea if I do llegal pieces and what nots.

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-29 15:45:28

At 1/27/09 05:32 PM, UKZ wrote: of course. my probation officer even thinks its a good idea if I do llegal pieces and what nots.

I guess spending money on paint and not MaryJane would always help.

Found this peice under a motorway while visiting relatives.

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-30 20:01:10

At 1/23/09 06:03 PM, doody1 wrote:
I trashed the other one. It was TOO random and complicated. Not very good flow.

My dick is intense like a thousand burning suns that have entered a twat and never returned.

New shit coming soon.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-31 16:47:13

At 1/30/09 08:01 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
At 1/23/09 06:03 PM, doody1 wrote:
I trashed the other one. It was TOO random and complicated. Not very good flow.
My twat is intense like a thousand burning penises that have entered my twat and never returned.

How's that for you?

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-01-31 22:12:14

At 1/31/09 04:47 PM, doody1 wrote:

My twat is intense like a thousand burning penises that have entered my twat and never returned.
How's that for you?

HEY...HEY...fuck my life.

Also: New shit as I promised.

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-02-01 15:27:33

At 1/31/09 10:12 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:

How's that for you?

Right in the ear.
You're so intense Crafty.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-02-01 19:40:50

At 2/1/09 03:27 PM, doody1 wrote:
At 1/31/09 10:12 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:

How's that for you?

Right in the ear.
You're so intense Crafty.

One day, I'm gonna do a watercolor background with my abstract style filling the canvas. Faces, wierd shit, and what not.

TOY POWER.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-02-02 05:03:33

At 1/17/09 10:51 AM, doody1 wrote: Sadly, that era is long dead.

If the picture wasn't that blurry, I could give you better crits, but that seems pretty nifty anyway. So, have you actually peiced anywhere?

i'm back motherfuckers!!!!
i love you all, i'll post some shit soon, its up, i just gotta photograph it. until then i will leave you with some shitty drawing i did for a chick in english.

she was hot

Graffiti Crew

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-02-02 21:35:47

I've tagged a few bathrooms and a wall, I'm in!

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-02-03 00:42:15

good onya, what's your tag?

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-02-03 15:40:01

Oh dear.
GLOBDECITUS IS BACK YO.

More like Gobdecitus ololololol

How're things man?

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature