New Topic Respond to this Topic
Everlasting-Elements
Everlasting-Elements
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-19 18:12:49 Reply

At 7/19/08 04:54 PM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote: im the one telling the truth here ot mr whats his face god damn it wanna be part of a crew but then you decide to kick me in the balls oh hang on you cant you probably dont know what a kick is!

What the fuck? Your insults are so... non insulting. What the fuck is wrong with you? Just don't be a poser. You already have a bad name for yourself in this crew. You may join, but seriously, no one, including me, likes you.

At 7/19/08 05:12 PM, UKZ wrote: Erm shit we do on my side of town- break into houses den bake em out, key scratch cars, break cameras; all the dumb shit.

Damn, B. Careful wif that shit. I really need to sketch more, man...

Sig=DJ REN
PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature
Sate
Sate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-19 21:41:41 Reply

At 7/19/08 05:12 PM, UKZ wrote:
To ze abstract graffiti-seckzy. start drawing some pieces! nonabstract ones, just draw some you think are good.

I have buddeh. Last non abstract shit i drew was labeled as "Last night". and im workin on more traditional graffiti shit.

BBS Signature
FaLk
FaLk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-21 05:42:02 Reply

do any of u guys actually do graffiti?? or ru just nerd fags who do it on their computer

CH4ZM4N92
CH4ZM4N92
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-21 10:57:25 Reply

At 7/21/08 05:42 AM, FaLk wrote: do any of u guys actually do graffiti?? or ru just nerd fags who do it on their computer

yeah i dolocal newspaper

Sate
Sate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-21 11:47:18 Reply

At 7/21/08 05:42 AM, FaLk wrote: do any of u guys actually do graffiti?? or ru just nerd fags who do it on their computer

what a stupid question. Everybody in this crew must have at least tagged one spot or more.

BBS Signature
Everlasting-Elements
Everlasting-Elements
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-22 23:33:53 Reply

At 7/21/08 11:47 AM, AlacritySoundz wrote: what a stupid question. Everybody in this crew must have at least tagged one spot or more.

Fuckin'... I wanna learn abstract graffiti. I wanna do that shit when I'm high. What's the concept of it?

Sig=DJ REN
PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature
Sate
Sate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-23 13:50:35 Reply

At 7/22/08 11:33 PM, Everlasting-Elements wrote:
At 7/21/08 11:47 AM, AlacritySoundz wrote: what a stupid question. Everybody in this crew must have at least tagged one spot or more.
Fuckin'... I wanna learn abstract graffiti. I wanna do that shit when I'm high. What's the concept of it?

Really...there really isn't much concept to it. I just flow with the pen. I've seen so many abstract and wildstyle abstracts it just influences me and takes action in what I draw. I don't plan out my drawings like lightly sketchin with a pencil then tracing it over with a pen. I just go at it. Its more like you just draw and improvise what you might think is cool.

BBS Signature
UKZ
UKZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-23 15:25:28 Reply

At 7/23/08 01:50 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
Really...there really isn't much concept to it. I just flow with the pen. I've seen so many abstract and wildstyle abstracts it just influences me and takes action in what I draw. I don't plan out my drawings like lightly sketchin with a pencil then tracing it over with a pen. I just go at it. Its more like you just draw and improvise what you might think is cool.

Yeah, abstract and wild style graffiti is really just going with the flow, try not to pick up your marker and just flow one thing into the next. I forgot what it was called in my art class at school, but we used to draw hands like that and by just doing every detail possible. When you do it, it litterally does look nice at the end result. erm let me post a picture of what i did in art when I got a picture and was told to do my own remake on it:

waitttttt random stickiez:

linkeh

Graffiti Crew

Crews:
Graffiti Crew
Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Sate
Sate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-23 16:00:51 Reply

At 7/23/08 03:25 PM, UKZ wrote:

linkeh

LOL. funny stickers.

And as for that sketch....what IS IT? looks like a man/bug thing...I dunt knoes.

BBS Signature
UKZ
UKZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-24 14:37:40 Reply

At 7/23/08 04:00 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
At 7/23/08 03:25 PM, UKZ wrote:

linkeh
LOL. funny stickers.

And as for that sketch....what IS IT? looks like a man/bug thing...I dunt knoes.

PERSONALLY; I gots no fuggin' clue. I just wanted to get a grade in art class fer once (:

Crews:
Graffiti Crew
Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
4Doctodragon
4Doctodragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-26 12:36:02 Reply

I'm in, kinda looks like a bunch of toy shit though ;P

My name's ANREK, I'm in east-downtown dallas. I'll have pics soon.

BBS Signature
Spite
Spite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-26 19:15:06 Reply

So, this is my first throwie ever. I've always just done stencils, but my friends got me to try writing.
What do you think? Please crit the hell out of it.

I probably should have stroked it with white...

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature
UKZ
UKZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-26 21:32:09 Reply

At 7/26/08 07:15 PM, spite-skater wrote: So, this is my first throwie ever. I've always just done stencils, but my friends got me to try writing.

Yeah, I agree. I'd put a hole er an X er some shit for the E. Show us your stencils :]

Crews:
Graffiti Crew
Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
4Doctodragon
4Doctodragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-27 22:17:05 Reply

At 7/26/08 07:15 PM, spite-skater wrote: So, this is my first throwie ever. I've always just done stencils, but my friends got me to try writing.

Yeah, could use some white but besides that it looks awesome. I too would like to see some stencils.

BBS Signature
tatsumaru7
tatsumaru7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-28 18:44:00 Reply

hey guys sup? So iv been trying to use photoshop images to make stencils for graffiti so far so good, but lately i had this idea and needed to use photoshop to transfer one guys head to anothers.

I dont know how to do that help?

oh and heres a stencil for you guys, I found it on photobucket.

Graffiti Crew

>>> Relationship advice! <<< Follow my Instagram: the_imaginary_boy

PSN I.D. Ninjakilla777Martial Artist club!

BBS Signature
Spite
Spite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-30 14:22:19 Reply

At 7/28/08 06:44 PM, tatsumaru7 wrote: oh and heres a stencil for you guys, I found it on photobucket.

Real artist make their own...

I went back and stroked that throwie with white. It definitely looks a little better now. Pic at bottom.

Here are some of my stencils -
Skull with headphones - my first and the one I usually bomb with
Turntable
Zach De La Rocha - Sorry about the flash :(
Little Brother
Older Brother - I have to recut this one -.-
The stickers on the page before are stenciled as well.

I do trades!

I still have to make a stencil for the sketch book tour...

Anyway thats me.
I want to see some more graff in here POST YOUR STUFF!!!

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature
4Doctodragon
4Doctodragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-30 21:59:54 Reply

At 7/30/08 02:22 PM, spite-skater wrote: I want to see some more graff in here POST YOUR STUFF!!!

Ugh, I should really do a throw but I'm pretty busy just markering up everything I can before school starts.

I'm considering doing a stencil because that looks pretty cool. I just don't know where to get the sheets nearby.

BBS Signature
Spite
Spite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-07-31 02:30:38 Reply

At 7/30/08 09:59 PM, ParadoxSaint wrote:
At 7/30/08 02:22 PM, spite-skater wrote: I want to see some more graff in here POST YOUR STUFF!!!
Ugh, I should really do a throw but I'm pretty busy just markering up everything I can before school starts.

I'm considering doing a stencil because that looks pretty cool. I just don't know where to get the sheets nearby.

You can make them out of cardstock printing paper. There not that expensive and come with a lot of sheets. I use these "Wendy's" cardstock ads I picked up at a football game. I got like 100.
I hear acetate is the best though.

BBS Signature
Sate
Sate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-08-03 20:50:38 Reply

At 7/30/08 02:22 PM, spite-skater wrote:
At 7/28/08 06:44 PM, tatsumaru7 wrote:
I want to see some more graff in here POST YOUR STUFF!!!

Imma go hiatus for awhile..and nice stencils. There fuckin sexy.

BBS Signature
aeon92
aeon92
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-08-04 00:08:35 Reply

hi ill join ive been looking for a crew for a while now havent been writing for that long about a year and have only done sketches apart from in spain but they was toy i wanna wait till im very good before i go bombing.

Airbuster
Airbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-08-04 02:18:10 Reply

Yo spite-skater, i wanna know where you get this magical translucent paint. I wanna try it out. I've been painting for quite some time and I've never seen paint like that where I could still make out the details of the wall behind it. The only time I've ever been able to do that, the colour wasn't NEARLY as consistent throughout the piece. Bravo.

I'd also like to know the secret behind your ability to develop your can control WAY faster than your actual graffiti ability, when it's usually the other way around. That appears to be a perfect white outline. Bravo again.

Anyway, whats up, graffers? Good to see the artform is still alive, with young cats makin it, and dumb cats fakin it.

Just checkin in to appease the part of me that still loves this stuff.

Peace out
-Nevr1

BBS Signature
Spite
Spite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-08-04 13:44:58 Reply

Um...Its not special translucent paint its just Rustoleum.
Thanks though :)

BBS Signature
BabyGamer
BabyGamer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-08-04 15:04:05 Reply

Quickbeam, hate to burst your bubble but there is already a famous tagger who uses Ghost. Hes got all sorts of media coverage and everything.

Oh yeah guys if you ever feel like doing a few pieces on computer but think MS Paint is crappy and u havent got anything like photoshop or none of that, then you should check this site: www.graffitistudio.com its great!

Whos says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years.
Vampie Survival Thread

BabyGamer
BabyGamer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-08-04 15:09:52 Reply

Oops sorry for the double post guys but I put the wrong website. Its actually: www.vandalsquad.com

Oh and Nestman12, what the hell you on about, Mark Ecko doesnt tag. If he did he would get arrested cuz he owns his own company so everyone knows who he is!

Whos says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years.
Vampie Survival Thread

4Doctodragon
4Doctodragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-08-04 17:46:05 Reply

At 8/4/08 03:09 PM, BabyGamer wrote: Oops sorry for the double post guys but I put the wrong website. Its actually: www.vandalsquad.com

I made a fat retarded blob monster!

also I'm not TKD atm.

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature
JakFro5t
JakFro5t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-08-04 20:38:42 Reply

Hi there everyone I'm in Indiana and would love to try doing tagging. I'm not one for stencils but would rather trying some signatures. I see this one tag ontop of a buildin g when coming home everyday and I'll try to get a pic. I think my tag name will be Frost, origenally was going to be JakFrost but I'll keep it simple.

So what are some different styles and ways to tag?

I can't wait

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1
ZombieCrew SurvivalRP Siggy by Thimbles

BBS Signature
aeon92
aeon92
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-08-04 21:40:45 Reply

theres lots of styles realy mate best thing to do is try to develop youre own unique style but that will come naturaly i think

JakFro5t
JakFro5t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-08-05 16:53:36 Reply

So I'm thinking of stopping by the store and try to pick up some paint, possibly white and a shade of blue. I'm not sure if we lock ours up or not, but that's not hard to get around I also need the paint to paint a shield (as in Medieval armor lol) so I'll use it for both.

So perhaps I'll start trying different techniques and styles in my yard until I actaully find something nice and solid. I'm still having problems with drip through....So maybe I'll be puttin' some pics up here soon.

So does anyone have a certain paint or technique to to stop drip or do different things? Like thin lines or bold ones, filling...ah nevermined I just need to expirement.

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1
ZombieCrew SurvivalRP Siggy by Thimbles

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-08-05 18:23:38 Reply

Oh, Im in.
I write under Arky Usually.
But, me and a mate collaborated together and made this Girl.

Not in a gay way. :3

Graffiti Crew

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Sate
Sate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-08-06 23:21:03 Reply

mhmmm...I like the fact that we're getting more members.

BBS Signature