Be a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

  • 1,540,035 Views
  • 64,532 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
BritishMoose
BritishMoose
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 8th, 2008 @ 08:10 PM Reply

This is another of those agree to disagree topics, isn't it.

Ignorance is bliss!


Never forget...

BBS Signature
Coaly
Coaly
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 8th, 2008 @ 08:37 PM Reply

At 3/8/08 07:23 PM, ShortMonkey wrote: Didn't you read the first part of my post? I said:

ok pick the one thing that he said that is arguable and has nothing to do with the point

I actually like the theory of the earth moving around the sun, but I just don't think that's what happening.

You don't think that's what's happening...

And I'm not trying to make a point at all. I just wanted to hear what other people thought, not a debate.

You're damn right it's not a debate, it's just a public (internets public) display of your impressive stupidity. You must realize you're being a complete moron...and I beg you to stop, it murders my faith in the human race and it's amazing how people just keep topping the last unbelievable display of stupidity I was forced to believe.

I admit though, shortmonkey, this will definitely be hard to top...


BBS Signature
AloneInTheDark
AloneInTheDark
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 8th, 2008 @ 08:55 PM Reply

At 3/8/08 08:10 PM, BritishMoose wrote: This is another of those agree to disagree topics, isn't it.

Ignorance is bliss!

it is


BBS Signature
50vmp
50vmp
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 8th, 2008 @ 08:56 PM Reply

omgGGG ShortMonkey is stupid.

Get back to talking about the Flash Scene people, chop chop.


BBS Signature
El-Presidente
El-Presidente
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 8th, 2008 @ 10:19 PM Reply

At 3/8/08 08:56 PM, 50vmp wrote: Get back to talking about the Flash Scene people, chop chop.

Okay, as you wish master?

Softdick
I just watched Mr. Woodcock and you know...that's the most you can say about a movie like that I guess, but it's not really a great movie.

10:15....it's dark, lonely...and the blades are turning
I'm about to watch Saw IV with the lights off, and I'm basically alone. I know it's not the latest that it could be, but still, why not watch it now, while it's dark. Lets hope this movie's damn good...

Title Schmitle
Can we come up with better titles? I think we should try it for a while...make it interesting.


MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS
8=================================>
...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature
TheCriminalDuder
TheCriminalDuder
  • Member since: Dec. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Animator
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 8th, 2008 @ 11:06 PM Reply

Crazy mullet-man Birthday party.
Being 18 is cool. Now not only am I an adult, but I'm a bad example for children now too. :3
Also, Army Of Two and Oil are awesome!

Love you all! <3

www.DuderEntertainment.com/ | Makin' Laughs and Kickin' Ass! >:3

BBS Signature
Buzzwerd
Buzzwerd
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 8th, 2008 @ 11:40 PM Reply

Dealing with Reviewers

I don't generally care what most people say about anything I make, but when someone makes an incredibly ignorant, or just plain stupid remark it's hard to hold back from verbally spanking them. How do you guys deal with ignorant reviewers, I tend to ignore them, but are there any other ways of dealing with them?


BBS Signature
23450
23450
  • Member since: May. 28, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 8th, 2008 @ 11:45 PM Reply

At 3/8/08 11:40 PM, Buzzwerd wrote: Dealing with Reviewers

I don't generally care what most people say about anything I make,

So the pages of reviews i wrote on your games meant nothing? > : (

jk

but when someone makes an incredibly ignorant, or just plain stupid remark it's hard to hold back
from verbally spanking them. How do you guys deal with ignorant reviewers, I tend toignorethem,
but are there any other ways of dealing with them?

lol. No. Its as simple as that. You'll never be able to avoid it. No matter how good your shit it or how badly you spank them.


BBS Signature
23450
23450
  • Member since: May. 28, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 8th, 2008 @ 11:53 PM Reply

At 3/8/08 11:51 PM, ShirtTurtle wrote: except that spankin' them can be mighty satisfying.
in the short term.

Short Term? I still feel pretty good about the kid i beat up in grade 4.


BBS Signature
TheCriminalDuder
TheCriminalDuder
  • Member since: Dec. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Animator
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 8th, 2008 @ 11:57 PM Reply

At 3/8/08 11:40 PM, Buzzwerd wrote: Dealing with Reviewers

We all lose our heads now and then. Wheither its some dumb kid screwing 'round tryin' to make it bad for everyone, or just someone with logical and contructive critizim. No one wants to hear a negative response to their own work unless that's what their goin' for.
I've always enjoyed reviews and responding to them... the more you respond the more emotional ya seem to get. I guess its best to just leave a negative review and simply not respond to it. It's still fun to read each one though. In the end it's all just another part of NG I've grown to love.

Maturity
Wahhhhhh! I have to start becoming more mature now. TT^TT
Oh well, had to grow up eventually eh? Bein' a kid at heart though is sweet right? ...right? Luis? Right? ...I'm right, ...totally.


www.DuderEntertainment.com/ | Makin' Laughs and Kickin' Ass! >:3

BBS Signature
Buzzwerd
Buzzwerd
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 12:01 AM Reply

At 3/8/08 11:51 PM, ShirtTurtle wrote:
At 3/8/08 11:45 PM, 23450 wrote: lol. No. Its as simple as that. You'll never be able to avoid it. No matter how good your shit it or how badly you spank them.
except that spankin' them can be mighty satisfying.
in the short term.

Oh it can be.. oh how it can be.

And 23450, I meant I don't pay much attention to comments like:
Yeah, that was boring.
or
Omg I luvyou let me suck your dick

And what I meant by ignorant was more like (and this is a real review from Armor Games):
"I'd rather watch the Disney channel in black in white on a 4" screen sitting one hundred feet away with no popcorn and sitting next to Al Gore during a slightly warm thunderstorm then play this game."


BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 12:36 AM Reply

I only look at reviews after i first submit.. in my twisted sense of logic.. the first set of reviews are the most exciting.. its like omg i just submitted this.. will newgrounds accept me.....

its like fighting for the affection of your father who never loved you.

I HATE YOU DAD.


gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum

byteofthat
byteofthat
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Programmer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 03:35 AM Reply

Remember that flash video when you would blow the whistle on a submission, with the music and the pulsing lights? Not very descritpive,I know, but does it still exist?

UnknownFury
UnknownFury
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Programmer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 03:37 AM Reply

At 3/8/08 10:19 PM, El-Presidente wrote: 10:15....it's dark, lonely...and the blades are turning
I'm about to watch Saw IV with the lights off, and I'm basically alone. I know it's not the latest that it could be, but still, why not watch it now, while it's dark. Lets hope this movie's damn good...

I haven't seen Saw IV but I've seen the others. Tell me if its any good ;)
I guess I'll have to watch them all again though 'cause my best friends are female and would refuse to watch it on there own.

At 3/8/08 07:23 PM, ShortMonkey wrote: Also, a theory means what somethings thinks, not the absolute fact. :/

kthxbai

Did you not read Paranoia's long post about the actual definition of theory? I think J1mp/Vengeance also mentioned a simplified, basic definition.

At 3/8/08 06:01 PM, BritishMoose wrote: That's what happens when grown-ups try and discuss popular culture - It's just wrong! I don't know if you watch skins on E4 or not, but I hate how adults assume that all us 18-19 year olds are so...idiotic purely 'cause a show created by men and women with no experience of the subject matter decree it so.

Yeah I do watch skins sometimes, 'cause like I said earlier my best friends are, mostly, female so they all watch stuff like that really. Yeah, I can see what you mean. I just found the whole 'emo' thing quite annoying because I get called 'emo' and I'll just shrug it off but if you associate me with MCR then I'm not happy :P

Computer just shuts down?

Like I said earlier, new computer and all that crap but I'm having some teething issues. Yesterday when I first got it going it just shut down and re-booted itself. At the time I wasn't too sure what was going on and put it down to the error in the install I had got seconds before. Then It happened again about 30mins later so I looked it up. According to the internet the likely causes are RAM not installed properly or the vents are blocked and its overheating. Are there any other possible reasons? How can I find out which one it is? In my personal opinion, I would guess its overheating because after the 3rd time of it shutting itself down it every time it powered up again it would go off. What do you guys think?

Note.. half way through this post my computer did it. I'm not happy.
UnknownFury
UnknownFury
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Programmer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 03:39 AM Reply

At 3/9/08 03:35 AM, Swirling-Venom wrote: Remember that flash video when you would blow the whistle on a submission, with the music and the pulsing lights? Not very descritpive,I know, but does it still exist?

Sorry to double post but yes.. Some genius decided to submit it :D

byteofthat
byteofthat
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Programmer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 03:43 AM Reply

Your computer could be shutting for those reasons, or from a power supply that simply isnt putting out enough watts to keep everything running, I have had that problem.

You can download programs that will monitor and display your CPU temperature, and anything else on your motherboard that has a thermometer attached to it, see if you see a high temperature (past 35-50C).

The ram is likely installed properly, but open it up if you know how and check, if all else fails, think about investing in a new power supply.

Fion
Fion
  • Member since: Aug. 21, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 04:38 AM Reply

At 3/9/08 03:39 AM, UnknownFury wrote:
At 3/9/08 03:35 AM, Swirling-Venom wrote: Remember that flash video when you would blow the whistle on a submission, with the music and the pulsing lights? Not very descritpive,I know, but does it still exist?
Sorry to double post but yes.. Some genius decided to submit it :D

I'm pretty sure QMC made actually made it. He didn't just submit it because of the irony, although I wish he did.


.

BBS Signature
UnknownFury
UnknownFury
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Programmer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 05:40 AM Reply

At 3/9/08 04:38 AM, Fion wrote:
At 3/9/08 03:39 AM, UnknownFury wrote:
At 3/9/08 03:35 AM, Swirling-Venom wrote: Remember that flash video when you would blow the whistle on a submission, with the music and the pulsing lights? Not very descritpive,I know, but does it still exist?
Sorry to double post but yes.. Some genius decided to submit it :D
I'm pretty sure QMC made actually made it. He didn't just submit it because of the irony, although I wish he did.

Oh okay then ;)

After further investigation I have removed all the files from this computer and the computer still had the same problem so It is unlikely it was a virus. My dad said it isn't a problem with overheating as it can't be because hes been running it fine no problem - besides hes only just done all the fans and stuff. So we put it on in his room and it is running perfectly not a problem. Only difference is that I have a USB mouse, that was suspiciously playing up on the other computer, and a 4-port usb hub which isn't in it now. We are just doing some experiments and seeing what happens. I really don't see what the problem is as it is now running perfectly in his room.

CybexALT
CybexALT
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 06:58 AM Reply

Universe

Shortmonkey, i'm interested in the reason for your belief. You've recieved countless arguments as to why the Earth orbits the Sun, but you've given no reason to your belief, which is why you're getting called an idiot. So, why do you think the Sun orbits the earth, if your answer to this is "I don't know", I strongly suggest researching things before making opinions. Its not just like "I think this dice will land on 4", theres actually strong evidence suggesting you're wrong.

Also, to Authorblues, I wouldn't go as far as saying all the physics laws have actually been proved. Sure, they're pretty much 100% likely to be correct, but theres always the slight chance that maybe
this God guy does exist, and he's tricked everyone into think all this physics stuff exists.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that the only thing that can be proved is maths.

If i said to you, prove Gravity exists, you could say the force due to gravity is GMm/r^2. But thats njot a proof. If I asked you to prove that equation isd correct, you could get a massive vacuum, and do a few tests, but that still doesn't prove it. It proves the equation works for a few examples, but in order to actually prove that equation, you'd have to try every singly combinations of Masses with every single combination of radiuses, which is completely impossible.

However, if you said to me prove that sqrt(2) is irrational, or prove that a^2 + b^2 = c^2 in a right angled triangle, then I could prove that in a way that leaves no doubt in anyones mind.

Which concludes my argument that maths is better than physics.

dELtaluca
dELtaluca
  • Member since: Apr. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 07:12 AM Reply

At 3/9/08 06:58 AM, CybexALT wrote: Which concludes my argument that maths is better than physics.

ofcourse, at the same time our maths is built upon a set of axioms that are assumed to be true, and from which everything else is derived :)


using ShamelessPlug; NapePhysicsEngine.advertise();

BBS Signature
JPI
JPI
  • Member since: May. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 07:17 AM Reply

At 3/9/08 07:12 AM, dELtaluca wrote:
At 3/9/08 06:58 AM, CybexALT wrote: Which concludes my argument that maths is better than physics.
ofcourse, at the same time our maths is built upon a set of axioms that are assumed to be true, and from which everything else is derived :)

I had a boner, then you guys started talking and now it's gone :(


SIG YOINK!

BBS Signature
dELtaluca
dELtaluca
  • Member since: Apr. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 07:24 AM Reply

At 3/9/08 07:17 AM, JPI wrote: I had a boner, then you guys started talking and now it's gone :(

Don't worry, Luis will help you get it back :)


using ShamelessPlug; NapePhysicsEngine.advertise();

BBS Signature
CybexALT
CybexALT
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 07:41 AM Reply

At 3/9/08 07:12 AM, dELtaluca wrote:
At 3/9/08 06:58 AM, CybexALT wrote: Which concludes my argument that maths is better than physics.
ofcourse, at the same time our maths is built upon a set of axioms that are assumed to be true, and from which everything else is derived :)

What are these axioms? Things like a*b = ab, or much more simple things?
How are you doing in maths, delta? Am I beating you yet?

C1: 100
C2: 96
C3: 100
C4: 97

FP1: 94
FP2: finished the course, not taken A level yet
FP3: half way through

M1: 87
M2: 83
M3: 89
M4: finished course, not yet taken A level

S1: 100

dELtaluca
dELtaluca
  • Member since: Apr. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 08:16 AM Reply

At 3/9/08 07:41 AM, CybexALT wrote: How are you doing in maths, delta? Am I beating you yet?

when were you not?

C1: 100 - 94
C2: 96 - 91
C3: 100 - 89
C4: 97 - 86

FP1: 94 - 94
FP2: finished the course, not taken A level yet - same
FP3: half way through - not started yet, doing in summer with FP2

M1: 87 - 100
M2: 83 - 94
M3: 89 - not started yet
M4: finished course, not yet taken A level - not started yet

S1: 100 - 82 ( I HATE STATS )

D1 : 97

ofcourse, i did my C1,2 in year 10, and C2,3, M1,M2, S1 in year 11. silly GCSE maths.
either way you know i still kick your ass relentless of marks :P

---

in regard to axioms, i refer to things such as this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peano_postu lates


using ShamelessPlug; NapePhysicsEngine.advertise();

BBS Signature
Paranoia
Paranoia
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 09:08 AM Reply

Rather than get drawn into a debate, I'm just going to pick up on everyone's little errors :s

At 3/8/08 07:39 PM, J1mp wrote: The fact is the sun weighs a LOT more than earth, so earth is pulled towards it.

There's a distinction between mass and weight :P The sun has more mass than the earth. Mass is the quantity of matter; weight is the force experienced due to mass, and is dependant on the gravitational field the object inhabits.

At 3/8/08 07:39 PM, J1mp wrote: Gravity is not a theory, it is a fact.

Well, it would be a fact if you're talking about the physical phenomenon of being pulled towards the centre of Earth (unless you think that Earth is flat :/ ). The explanations of this phenomenon, such as your old skool inverse-square law, are theories, which, by the way, all space programs up to this point have relied on the truth of.

At 3/9/08 06:58 AM, CybexALT wrote: However, if you said to me prove that sqrt(2) is irrational, or prove that a^2 + b^2 = c^2 in a right angled triangle, then I could prove that in a way that leaves no doubt in anyones mind.

That's actually a pretty interesting topic in itself :P Like the testing of every combination of particles in the universe, I don't think even this could be proved conclusively. We all know that humans are fallible, so no matter how conclusively you think you've proved that sqrt(2) is irrational, or sin/cos = tan, or sqrt(-1) is imaginary, or even 1 + 1 = 2, there's always the slight possibility that we all just suck at Maths and have made some colossal mistake regarding it.

Clearly it's so unlikely as to be completely and absolutely negligible, but the possibility is still finite.


BBS Signature
UnknownFury
UnknownFury
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Programmer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 10:08 AM Reply

At 3/9/08 09:08 AM, Paranoia wrote: or even 1 + 1 = 2

Because it doesn't. It equals 11.

CybexALT
CybexALT
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 10:10 AM Reply

At 3/9/08 09:08 AM, Paranoia wrote:
At 3/9/08 06:58 AM, CybexALT wrote: However, if you said to me prove that sqrt(2) is irrational, or prove that a^2 + b^2 = c^2 in a right angled triangle, then I could prove that in a way that leaves no doubt in anyones mind.
That's actually a pretty interesting topic in itself :P Like the testing of every combination of particles in the universe, I don't think even this could be proved conclusively. We all know that humans are fallible, so no matter how conclusively you think you've proved that sqrt(2) is irrational, or sin/cos = tan, or sqrt(-1) is imaginary, or even 1 + 1 = 2, there's always the slight possibility that we all just suck at Maths and have made some colossal mistake regarding it.

Clearly it's so unlikely as to be completely and absolutely negligible, but the possibility is still finite.

No. 1+1 is definately 2, because thats what its defined as. Maths is a man made idea. Maths was invented, not discovered.

Saying 1 + 1 might not equal 2, is like saying the word "Hello" might actually be an insult instead of a greeting. "Hello" is a greeting because someone defined it as that. It's not like someone just discovered "Hello" and we think its probably a greeting. Hello definately is a greeting, just like 1 + 1 definately equals 2 and sqrt 2 defiinately is irrational.

By the way, 1 + 1 also equals 10.

Paranoia
Paranoia
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 10:17 AM Reply

At 3/9/08 10:10 AM, CybexALT wrote: No. 1+1 is definately 2, because thats what its defined as. Maths is a man made idea. Maths was invented, not discovered.

Maths may have been a man-made idea, but that man was not you :P How can you say that your definition of 1 + 1 is the same as that of every other human being on the planet?


BBS Signature
CybexALT
CybexALT
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 10:29 AM Reply

At 3/9/08 10:17 AM, Paranoia wrote:
At 3/9/08 10:10 AM, CybexALT wrote: No. 1+1 is definately 2, because thats what its defined as. Maths is a man made idea. Maths was invented, not discovered.
Maths may have been a man-made idea, but that man was not you :P How can you say that your definition of 1 + 1 is the same as that of every other human being on the planet?

Some people might have different ideas of what 1 + 1 is, but if they do, they're wrong.

1 + 1 = 2 is such a simple statement, that everyone who agrees with the statement has the same understanding of it.

And that is why much more complicated ideas can be formed with absolutely no disagreements between mathematicians. Now get your philosophy away from my maths!

dELtaluca
dELtaluca
  • Member since: Apr. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Mar. 9th, 2008 @ 10:31 AM Reply

At 3/9/08 10:17 AM, Paranoia wrote:
At 3/9/08 10:10 AM, CybexALT wrote: No. 1+1 is definately 2, because thats what its defined as. Maths is a man made idea. Maths was invented, not discovered.
Maths may have been a man-made idea, but that man was not you :P How can you say that your definition of 1 + 1 is the same as that of every other human being on the planet?

because then they would be referring to the same principle, which is why axioms are important.

we define a unary function, the successor function which takes us from one natural number to the next, it needn't be a number, you could easily use a system of symbols, where the successive symbol contains an extra line it doesnt matter.

through various other axioms, we can then define addition of natural numbers recursively as

a + 0 = a
a + S(b) = S(a+b)

where S is the unary successor function, take an example:

a + 1 = a + S(0) = S(a+0) = S(a)

hence, for any natural number, a + 1 is the successor of a, which for the set of natural numbers if a is 1, S(a) is 2, hence 1 + 1 = 2


using ShamelessPlug; NapePhysicsEngine.advertise();

BBS Signature