00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,878,640 Views | 60,179 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-02 17:33:24

At 2/2/08 05:17 PM, Evion wrote: i thought the second one was cool...

The Just ice joke was kinda weird but thats what made it funny in a weird way

Oh and stories rule

I know someone who has a story that is 5 books long and the animation will take years to complete...

Lol like Minushi.
And the justice part was the better part because the art of the hero is awsome.
Also the just ice reminds me of a joke i saw at that 70 show yesterday "im marriage there are 3 rings: the engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffering" I found it hilarious.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-02 17:57:44

People will hate me for this but...

I think not only is the awesome series overrated but so is Madness...

There I said it...

I dont want him shouting at me for revealing anything so ill just say, hes given me a bried explanation on some parts of his storyline (this is the thing i mention above)

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-02 18:05:34

Patu1 sounds like Padawan
Whenever i see your name I think its like some kind of obscure star wars reference. Where is it from?

It's a joke btw, your spelling is much better than it used to be, please dont go crazy at me

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-02 18:41:16

At 2/2/08 06:26 PM, ArthurGhostly wrote: Ground hog day

So did he see his shadow?

Ah right, ground hog... not a bad animal actually, thought I still perfer squirrel, chicken, beef, etc. etc. to it.

www.DuderEntertainment.com/ | Makin' Laughs and Kickin' Ass! >:3

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-02 20:49:24

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-02 21:03:24

At 2/2/08 06:05 PM, TheHappySheep wrote: Patu1 sounds like Padawan

I lol'd, a lot.

========|| WWWWWWWW>[-[Blog] - [Audio] - [Userpage] - [Flash] - [Last.fm]-]<WWWWWWWW ||========

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-02 21:40:58

At 2/2/08 08:49 PM, MRat wrote: Classic Animation History

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhfp6Z8z1 cI

"...here hundreds of pretty girls, in a comfortable building, all there own, with well air conditioning, painfully trace the drawings...."
&
"...all colors used are made up of secret formulas."
Cracked me up. ^^ lol

Would've been awesome to work on a project like that.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-02 22:00:34

Toon Boom
Finally got my hands on something Toon Boom. Been screwing around with things and surprisingly I'm impressed mostly with the storyboard pro. It saves lots of time storyboarding and is just overall great. Ya can put nots on the side, quickly go through shots, easy navigation, simple controls, and most of all user friendly.

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-02 22:02:55

Toon Boom
50% of the schools I applied to use Toon Boom as their software for the digital animation lessons.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-02 22:04:03

At 2/2/08 06:22 PM, hashbrown wrote:
At 2/2/08 03:34 PM, BoMToons wrote: Happy Groundhog Day! Shadow or no?
more like happy HASHBROWN day. woooo!

Yus, happy bifday you groundhog lover!

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-02 22:15:44

To all wii owners:

No More Heroes is definitely worth a try. It doesn't feel like anything special at first, but later on in the game it's really hard to stop playing for some reason. Just seeing how psychotic the next killer is is completely worth it.

And the bosses are purely amazing. Especially Destroyman.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-02 23:35:58

no more heroes

slowmo kills. greatest idea ever.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 01:38:12

At 2/2/08 11:35 PM, MRat wrote: no more heroes
slowmo kills. greatest idea ever.

Been done and it gets annoying. Still a halfway interesting game to watch

At any rate, for those who don't know, when you take an angry faic t-shirt into black lights, only the eyes glow. S'kinda funny, but so does your dandruff so lolz, no good. Gbai

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 04:39:01

At 1/28/08 06:04 PM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote:
At 1/28/08 05:45 PM, ArthurGhostly wrote: I always thought the plural of Lego was Lego.

"Legos" just sounds ugly.
Yeah, I always say Lego. Legos is a silly word. It sounds like a Greek island.

I think Lego is a plural noun, like data. (sing. = datum)

At 1/31/08 11:34 AM, jmtb02 wrote: I like the sense of mystery that comes with no one meeting me in real life.

That's kinda diminished by the photos and video. You need to go back in time and delete them all if you want to preserve any 'mystery'.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 08:10:31

kk ad Evion
I agree Madness is overrated, but the first episodes were awesome.
Ray man is legendary =]
Lol they would be funny.

The happy sheep
Oh i would never get crazy at you <3.
patu1 does sound like paduan I loled especially at the picture =].
now patu means duck in Portuguese, it was my capoeira nickname for 7 years
and the 1 is because i forgot my password but i shall hack into my old account to see how long i am really here. (although i used to enter newgrounds in my school all the time when pico was new, oh i was so young =]).

Mrat classic animation history
Lol i laughed when they said :"then inked by beautiful women.
I actually saw mogly yesterday and the special features were awesome.
The best character animation ever.
Did you know that Walt died before the movie was screened and that the two old men talking in "the incredibles" are frank and Olly two golden age animators?
The Criminal toon boom
Well i agree with you those parts were funny.
And you traitor going to toon boom like that ?
ton boom is more like traditional animation but everything could be done only one way and the swf format is huge...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 08:58:33

At 2/3/08 04:39 AM, Bezman wrote:
At 1/28/08 06:04 PM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote:
At 1/28/08 05:45 PM, ArthurGhostly wrote: I always thought the plural of Lego was Lego.

"Legos" just sounds ugly.
Yeah, I always say Lego. Legos is a silly word. It sounds like a Greek island.

I though it was both, like 'sheep'.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 08:59:53

At 2/3/08 08:58 AM, Paranoia wrote: I though it was both, like 'sheep'.

I seem to have lost half of what I was quoting :S That was in reference ot it being either a plural or singular.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 12:13:37

Slow Kills

Did you play NMH Neg? Yeah it's been done before, but the way it is in this keep makes me giggle every time. It reminds me of the over-the-top hilarity in 300.

Patu1's Tidbits about Animation

I knew about Walt's death, didn't know about the animators in the Incredibles though.

Luis is in the Bahamas

Lucky bastard.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 14:14:55

At 2/3/08 12:13 PM, MRat wrote:
Patu1's Tidbits about Animation
I knew about Walt's death, didn't know about the animators in the Incredibles though.

Luis is in the Bahamas

Lucky bastard.

Lucky bastard indeed

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 16:04:51

Is it just me, or are the mods deleting more threads and locking less now than they have done before? Just in the short while I've been on the forums today I've seen two threads get deleted, and as far as I can remember that used to happen pretty rarely?

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 16:23:31

At 2/3/08 04:04 PM, DreamworX wrote: Is it just me, or are the mods deleting more threads and locking less now than they have done before? Just in the short while I've been on the forums today I've seen two threads get deleted, and as far as I can remember that used to happen pretty rarely?

Well the threads that are deleted nowadays are from people who have previously gotten threads locked and are just resubmitting the same crap. Last night there was a big flood of "Pencil vs. Brush" threads that took up the entire front page of the flash forum, probably some kind of invasion thing but I'm not sure where it came from since some of the people who did it were pretty well known (RegisCartoons, etc..) and they all got deleted and everything went back to normal. You're definitely right though, I rarely see a thread locked anymore, but I see a few of 'em just disappear completely...maybe it's just easier to delete 'em than to answer the same question everytime?

always behind schedule.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 17:17:43

At 2/3/08 04:04 PM, DreamworX wrote: Is it just me, or are the mods deleting more threads and locking less now than they have done before?

It's because we're having a harder time thinking up witty lock messages.

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 17:38:45

Just finished watching the Dutch television show in which a crime reporter uncovered the truth concerning what happened to Natalee Holloway. Van der Sloot (suspect) sort of confessed she just died while having sex on the beach. He disposed of her body in the ocean with the help of a friend. She was probably eaten by sharks or sank or something. That's it.

Shit's going to be all over the news in the US tomorrow, but you heard it first right here. Hope this means the end of the whole affaire, it's polluting my precious TV programming and Internet.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 17:42:59

I'm Back
...from my Model UN Trip to Ilmunc. I got stuck with a shitty country no one cares about with a stupid topic no one cares. Anyways, it was fun, but I'm pissed that I couldn't see Tom in Philly :(.

At 2/3/08 05:17 PM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote: It's because we're having a harder time thinking up witty lock messages.

Ask BMK, he's the god of coming up with a witty way of locking a thread.

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 19:16:09

YEAH SUPERBOWL YEAH

/idon'treallycare

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 19:21:43

Super bowl is okay. I'm more of a fan when I have someone I want to root for... but of course, it's that way in any situation right?

Hi there!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 22:16:33

Super Bowl

Giants won. I'm happy.

I'm not really into football too much, but when my hometown team (Bills) played the Patriots they ran up the score like M-Fers. So I wanted them to lose.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 22:21:21

Im just glad the giants won cause the patriots cheat. other than that... its awesum here in the bahamas.. does anyone want to have a meetup here tmrw. call me.

OH YEAH. I never delete topics.. im a locker.. blame jmtb he's responsible for anything bad.

Him and kirk.. cause kirk just buys too many alcoholic drinks and leaves his fellow mods to run across the street and almost be killed.

I should know i was that fellow mod :(

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 22:41:11

At 2/3/08 10:21 PM, Luis wrote: I should know i was that fellow mod :(

dammit, the car missed? Cmon, I gotta get a better serial killer...

and I'm glad the giants won too, the patriots already had the perfect season, and they have won the superbowl a million times...so I'm glad

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-02-03 22:48:07

At 2/3/08 10:41 PM, NG-Unit wrote:
At 2/3/08 10:21 PM, Luis wrote: I should know i was that fellow mod :(
dammit, the car missed? Cmon, I gotta get a better serial killer...

and I'm glad the giants won too, the patriots already had the perfect season, and they have won the superbowl a million times...so I'm glad

I'm just glad we had an underdog win for the first time in ages, plus I'm a new yorker ;)