Be a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

  • 1,986,436 Views
  • 64,533 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Archawn
Archawn
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-06 20:40:00 Reply

At 2/6/10 08:25 PM, turtleco wrote:
At 2/6/10 08:17 PM, Magical-Zorse wrote:
At 2/6/10 07:17 PM, fluffkomix wrote: it happens if whatever you're doing loads and you press play before the ad loads.
That's why I hate using ads
it's not worth the money I guess.

Oh yes it is.

This is from September to now

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

zrb
zrb
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-06 20:42:59 Reply

At 2/6/10 08:40 PM, Archon68 wrote: Oh yes it is.

Definitely worth it, too lazy to post a pic of earnings.


School Sux ! || As :Main || As3: Main || Animation: Main || Flash Tutorials ||

BBS Signature
Paranoia
Paranoia
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-06 21:08:30 Reply

Hey guys! Guess whos back and has been busy lately but is for defo not just drunk and making a one off post right now!


BBS Signature
Johnny
Johnny
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-06 21:11:41 Reply

At 2/6/10 09:08 PM, Paranoia wrote: Hey guys! Guess whos back and has been busy lately but is for defo not just drunk and making a one off post right now!

Denvish?


Perpetually looking for time to return to the arts.

BBS Signature
Paranoia
Paranoia
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-06 21:26:58 Reply

At 2/6/10 09:11 PM, Johnny wrote:
At 2/6/10 09:08 PM, Paranoia wrote: Hey guys! Guess whos back and has been busy lately but is for defo not just drunk and making a one off post right now!
Denvish?

Exactly!


BBS Signature
El-Presidente
El-Presidente
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-06 21:52:24 Reply

At 2/6/10 08:40 PM, Archon68 wrote: Oh yes it is.

It's only useful if you put it in the right place. I had mine there for a few seconds AFTER the game had loaded, and with 180,000 views I made about $10. When I used it in a second game as a test, I made the same amount with 5,000. I'm feeling that it's completely based on misclicks of attacking the play buttons or hitting too early.

On another note: I <3 My Artist!


MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS
8=================================>
...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature
Farza
Farza
  • Member since: Sep. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-06 23:55:24 Reply

.


Oh yes it is.

This is from September to now

Damn. Thats mostly from WD right?


I am a FAB

BBS Signature
Starogre
Starogre
  • Member since: May. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Artist
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 01:39:22 Reply

it was time i trashed my out of proportion and squished blob face for a profile pic and put my animation skills to the test

from 7 years ago

the events are merely fictional, written, directed, and acted out by all who create them

BBS Signature
Archawn
Archawn
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 08:24:14 Reply

At 2/6/10 11:55 PM, windowskiller wrote: .

Oh yes it is.

This is from September to now
Damn. Thats mostly from WD right?

Yep. A few seconds of loading time per person made me rich. :D

Farza
Farza
  • Member since: Sep. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 08:38:20 Reply

At 2/7/10 08:24 AM, Archon68 wrote:
At 2/6/10 11:55 PM, windowskiller wrote: .

Oh yes it is.

This is from September to now

Damn. Thats mostly from WD right?
Yep. A few seconds of loading time per person made me rich. :D

Next time, make it like 15 Meg file on purpose.


I am a FAB

BBS Signature
adman
adman
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 09:08:38 Reply

At 2/7/10 08:38 AM, windowskiller wrote:
At 2/7/10 08:24 AM, Archon68 wrote: Yep. A few seconds of loading time per person made me rich. :D
Next time, make it like 15 Meg file on purpose.

I think Tom would have something to say about that. ;D


.

BBS Signature
Farza
Farza
  • Member since: Sep. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 09:34:26 Reply

At 2/7/10 09:08 AM, adman1993 wrote:
At 2/7/10 08:38 AM, windowskiller wrote:
At 2/7/10 08:24 AM, Archon68 wrote: Yep. A few seconds of loading time per person made me rich. :D
Next time, make it like 15 Meg file on purpose.
I think Tom would have something to say about that. ;D

I bet Toms the one click the ads...lol.


I am a FAB

BBS Signature
Farza
Farza
  • Member since: Sep. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 10:28:37 Reply

Oh God! It's the true Wasim. :0


I am a FAB

BBS Signature
liam
liam
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 12:21:20 Reply

My ad earnings are.. $18.69. On average I get $0.04 or so a day, but I get a spike every few weeks of $0.60 (from higher ecpm usually, not views).

At 2/6/10 06:06 PM, Inglor wrote: Schorhr... now that's nostalgia right there...

Inglor! Benjamin. How are things? Last I remember you were getting married..


Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature
Innermike
Innermike
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 12:35:10 Reply

Hey knugen , i was trying to browse your site by entering random adresses and got this , nice 404 pic man


nobody

Farza
Farza
  • Member since: Sep. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 12:52:36 Reply

At 2/7/10 12:35 PM, HDXmike wrote: Hey knugen , i was trying to browse your site by entering random adresses and got this , nice 404 pic man

Heh. If only Knugen could finish his site.


I am a FAB

BBS Signature
BoMToons
BoMToons
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 13:46:59 Reply

At 2/7/10 08:38 AM, windowskiller wrote: Next time, make it like 15 Meg file on purpose.

Seems to be Mindchamber's approach lol

Farza
Farza
  • Member since: Sep. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 13:49:28 Reply

At 2/7/10 01:46 PM, BoMToons wrote:
At 2/7/10 08:38 AM, windowskiller wrote: Next time, make it like 15 Meg file on purpose.
Seems to be Mindchamber's approach lol

Hey BoM, you have mysteriously blocked me from PM'ng you.


I am a FAB

BBS Signature
Innermike
Innermike
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 13:50:32 Reply

At 2/7/10 01:49 PM, windowskiller wrote:
At 2/7/10 01:46 PM, BoMToons wrote:
At 2/7/10 08:38 AM, windowskiller wrote: Next time, make it like 15 Meg file on purpose.
Seems to be Mindchamber's approach lol
Hey BoM, you have mysteriously blocked me from PM'ng you.

I dont blame him , your a serial PMer


nobody

Farza
Farza
  • Member since: Sep. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 14:00:17 Reply

At 2/7/10 01:50 PM, HDXmike wrote: blocked me from PM'ng you.

I dont blame him , your a serial PMer

I used to be. Now I just PM people I know.


I am a FAB

BBS Signature
BoMToons
BoMToons
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 14:07:33 Reply

At 2/7/10 02:00 PM, windowskiller wrote:
At 2/7/10 01:50 PM, HDXmike wrote: blocked me from PM'ng you.

I dont blame him , your a serial PMer
I used to be. Now I just PM people I know.

O rly? I only block people who send me abusive PMs...I'll unblock you...for now

Jimp
Jimp
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 14:10:47 Reply

Jesus you two chat a lot of shit, I just read through 3 pages of HDX and windowskillers courting!


BBS Signature
Farza
Farza
  • Member since: Sep. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 14:11:43 Reply


I used to be. Now I just PM people I know.
O rly? I only block people who send me abusive PMs...I'll unblock you...for now

lol. I think I only Pm'd you once, its like 10 days after I signed up for NG. I was sending PM's to everyone saying if you wanna collaborate PM me back. I guess I didn't know who you were. But I do now.


I am a FAB

BBS Signature
zrb
zrb
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 14:34:09 Reply

At 2/7/10 02:10 PM, Jimp wrote: Jesus you two chat a lot of shit, I just read through 3 pages of HDX and windowskillers courting!

I agree, this is turning into when I was spamming like crazy last year or the year before :P
In other news:

I've seen lazy in this forum but this guy made my day, he literally asked to send him full game codes for shooting, bullets etc.
Didn't even bother to ask for tutorials, then give up and ask for codes.

I haven't been on this forums as much as a lot of you so I'm sure there's worse :P


School Sux ! || As :Main || As3: Main || Animation: Main || Flash Tutorials ||

BBS Signature
Farza
Farza
  • Member since: Sep. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 14:38:37 Reply

I pledge to stop posting like an itiot.


I am a FAB

BBS Signature
zrb
zrb
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 14:39:29 Reply

At 2/7/10 02:38 PM, windowskiller wrote: I pledge to stop posting like an itiot.

Pledge to use better grammar while you're at it ;)


School Sux ! || As :Main || As3: Main || Animation: Main || Flash Tutorials ||

BBS Signature
Farza
Farza
  • Member since: Sep. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 14:43:03 Reply

At 2/7/10 02:39 PM, zrb wrote:
At 2/7/10 02:38 PM, windowskiller wrote: I pledge to stop posting like an itiot.
Pledge to use better grammar while you're at it ;)

I have bad grammar? Oh, wow *Smacks himself*. Only an itiot can spell idiot wrong.

CS5

What a creative URL.
Do you guys think its gonna be all that? I think CS4 was pretty bad. I don't have a top notch PC so it crashes on me a lot. I'm planning on getting CS3 if not CS5.


I am a FAB

BBS Signature
Innermike
Innermike
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 14:46:52 Reply

At 2/7/10 02:43 PM, windowskiller wrote: CS5

Ancient topic is ancient ...


nobody

Farza
Farza
  • Member since: Sep. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 14:49:45 Reply

At 2/7/10 02:46 PM, HDXmike wrote:
At 2/7/10 02:43 PM, windowskiller wrote: CS5
Ancient topic is ancient ...

Really? Wow, I thought it was particularly new.

I just clicked through ZRB's sig and found this.

Why can't the AS:MAin have this? It would help so much, and it would be easier to find code tutorials.


I am a FAB

BBS Signature
zrb
zrb
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2010-02-07 14:53:55 Reply

At 2/7/10 02:43 PM, windowskiller wrote: Do you guys think its gonna be all that? I think CS4 was pretty bad. I don't have a top notch PC so it crashes on me a lot. I'm planning on getting CS3 if not CS5.

Do yourself a favor and don't get anything past CS3.


School Sux ! || As :Main || As3: Main || Animation: Main || Flash Tutorials ||

BBS Signature