At 8/21/09 01:35 PM, liaaaam wrote:
At 8/21/09 01:32 PM, Deadclever23 wrote:
When did games lose such depth?There are countless games with tonnes of depth, don't be so naive to think that Killzone 2 is a shining example of current generation computer games. I think Killzone 2 is a great game, for what it is - a sci-fi FPS action game.
2008's best selling games -
01. Wii Play (Wii) - 5,280,000 - No depth hear.
02. Mario Kart Wii (Wii) - 5,000,000 - Racing in a straight line.
03. Wii Fit (Wii) - 4,530,000 - Standing still.
04. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) - 4,170,000 - Beating up Mario characters.
05. Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360) - 3,290,000 - Blowing peoples heads off.
06. Call of Duty: World at War (Xbox 360) - 2,750,000 - More blowing heads off.
07. Gears of War 2 (Xbox 360) - 2,310,000 - Chainsawing people's heads off.
08. Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) - 1,890,000 - Blowing people's heads off on the PS3 this time.
09. Madden NFL 09 (XBox 360) - 1,870,000 - I wouldn't really call football deep but at least it isn't blowing people's heads off.
10. Mario Kart DS (DS) - 1,650,000 - Driving in a straight line.