Be a Supporter!

Christian Right V. Radical Islam

  • 3,378 Views
  • 127 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Korriken
Korriken
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Sep. 26th, 2006 @ 12:10 AM Reply

go among the people and make believers of who you can.

that's what i was taught when i was little, however, some people try to go among the people and force EVERYONE to believe, which works about as well as trying to have buttsex with a fish, it simply will not work.

Personally I find no fault in people trying to convince others, through peaceful means, to show people what they sincerely believe as being the way to heaven, however, some people figure that their beliefs are the ONLY way and that anyone not believing exactly as they do are not human, and them people are walking a dark path.

to cause someone pain, humiliation, or death for their beliefs or lack thereof, is against most religions, and has one LONG track record of failure, and has been proven time and time again that it actually draws people away from the religion.

Christian exodus is a pretty good idea, but it has the potential to start putting off the foul stench of corruption, their plan is to move members into specific cities in south carolina and basically take control of south carolina from the inside. if they succeed, it'll cause a bunch of trouble as the elected officials will have unchecked power to pass whatever local laws they see fit, and go against the government on the national level. Smells like corruption to me! I don't know any living people who can effectively manage that level of political power without being corrupted by its overwhelming influence. but, the movement will probably eventually be ripped apart from the inside.


I'm not crazy, everyone else is.

NoNameProphet
NoNameProphet
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Sep. 26th, 2006 @ 09:40 AM Reply

At 9/22/06 12:19 AM, Nylo wrote: Christian Right::
- Jesus is going to come back
- Gays should not marry
- Women are sacred, no pre-marital sex
- Condoms should be illegal
- Abortion is a sin, it should not be legal

Women are Not treated as Sacred in terms of Christians. They went through great extent tearing down women for the sake of undermining Goddess worship, used biblical references to help force women to serve men, and do not allow them into positions of power. Maybe I'll make a thread once I find any of the books I had on that.

I wasn't horribly caring about the topic, it's mostly my girlfriend, but it's easy to see where the truth is. Hopefully I'll get back to you on it.

troubles1
troubles1
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Sep. 26th, 2006 @ 02:46 PM Reply

At 9/25/06 07:35 PM, TheMason wrote:
(It's Shi'ite not sheit)

Also when did Protestants and Catholics start getting chummy? I didn't get the memo. So do the Baptists now accept this Catholic as being a Christian? What about the Coptics, are they now considered Christians instead of heretics? Let's not even go into the differences between Eastern Orthodox and Ethiopian Orthodox... Also is there a universal Christian Bible yet? How many books/gospels are there?

There is always going to be some debate over the way diffrent Christians belive and worship. But we are working togeather in a p[eacefull manner to resolve issues and to ultimatly get help people to belive in GOD. here is an example of the leaders working peasefully..read

there are 66 books in total of the bible there are 4 gospels of Jesus's life. Mathewe , Mark,LUKE, Jokn. but there is others that was never put into the bible. even Judas wrote a gospel even tho he is the one who betrayed Jesus he was one of his closest apostales.
als sorry about spelling Shi'ite wrong.
The point being is Christian's have evolved in our faith, to at least work difference's out without bloodshed. Were all I here from every Muslim is that we should not judge them because of the extremist. And that they are a religion of tolerance, and peace. But anyone with any comen sense can see it is the opposite. because anytime they get offended weather it be pictures of Muhammad, or the pope, saying something they do not like, or there own people not believing the exact same, that the other does, something gets blown up, someone gets their head cut off.
They need A leader, someone who can guide them in the path of peace.
Ive been reading the Koran, and other than being a little dry, it is similar to the bible in the laws of GOD. THE main difference I see, is in that between Jesus who preached of peace and never killed anyone, on the other side we have Muhammad, who killed many., and had sex with little girls. that being said all in all there will never be peace until Islam has some good people to lead them..


BBS Signature
Uxorious-Widow
Uxorious-Widow
  • Member since: Oct. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Sep. 26th, 2006 @ 02:57 PM Reply

Test post.

TheMason
TheMason
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Sep. 29th, 2006 @ 05:58 PM Reply

At 9/25/06 10:59 PM, TimeTrials wrote: Ah, I like how liberals like to follow like sheep on arrogantly believe that radical islam is just as dangerous as mainstream christianity.

*sniff* It really brings a tear to my eye knowing how people can be so stupid.

Great so know not only am I stupid I'm also a liberal! You need to take a reading comprehension test and seek some help. I've constantly been telling you on this thread and the other one that I'm comparing extreme Christianity with extreme Islam and stating that having studied the issue closely on the undergraduate and graduate levels of political science and history (thus I would count myself as more of an academic expert than you). I've also explained in several posts that I've had experiences with radical Christianity that makes me believe that at their core radical Christians are just as bad as radical Muslims. However, at this moment we are not at war with Christians but with a radical Islamic political philosophy known as Islamism. (However, not every insurgent is a radical Muslim).

AAK


Debunking conspiracy theories for the New World Order since 1995...
" I hereby accuse you attempting to silence me..." --PurePress

BBS Signature
troubles1
troubles1
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 2nd, 2006 @ 09:16 PM Reply

ALSO Don't you just love the Muslim youth?

Christian Right V. Radical Islam


BBS Signature
fli
fli
  • Member since: Jul. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 8th, 2006 @ 06:06 AM Reply

At 9/26/06 02:59 PM, Grammer wrote:
At 9/22/06 01:57 AM, fli wrote: What's the difference between Bin Ladin and Eric Robert Rudolph?
Bodycount.

True, although--
ironically--

some of the people he murdered at the abortion clinics could be counted as two, one being the life of the mother and the second being the unborn life inside those mothers that he believed he was trying to save.

MortifiedPenguins
MortifiedPenguins
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 8th, 2006 @ 08:35 AM Reply

At 10/8/06 06:06 AM, fli wrote:
At 9/26/06 02:59 PM, Grammer wrote:
At 9/22/06 01:57 AM, fli wrote:
some of the people he murdered at the abortion clinics could be counted as two, one being the life of the mother and the second being the unborn life inside those mothers that he believed he was trying to save.

The law doesn't recognize it, the mother didn't recognize it as a child.

I do believe he killed two, but then again, when the mother and the law denies it.

It's harder to do.


Between the idea And the reality
Between the motion And the act, Falls the Shadow
An argument in Logic

BBS Signature
TheCommunist
TheCommunist
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 8th, 2006 @ 09:00 AM Reply

Religion is the ooiate of the masses, said a guy with a few wierd ideas, but few opiates make people kill each other as Religion does, aside from Hashish--> Deriv. --> Assasin, anyway, long story. Why is a theory of a 'dangerous' religion always based off Islam? I have no religion, but before any nutters tell me that 'therefore you cannot make an argument for or against'. I'm telling them to shut up.

Now, we can see the contemporary acts of atrocities caused by Religious extremists, from the "Middle East", I'm Aussie, that's bullshit, It's the "Far-West". We need only cast our eyes back a while and we get to,, ready? THE CRUSADES!! DING DING DING!

*cough*

Ok i'm done, but we can see that there's almost no religion in the world which is totally free of blame for commiting acts that others see as 'Atrocities'.

TheCommunist
TheCommunist
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 8th, 2006 @ 09:09 AM Reply

Firstly

*Opiate

Right, second

At 9/22/06 01:57 AM, fli wrote: What's the difference between Bin Ladin and Eric Robert Rudolph?

Bodycount.

At 9/22/06 01:00 AM, FeeFee85 wrote: I dont know the crusades and the witchs trial and the inquisition were no joke.

Those were hundreds of years ago, we still have radical Muslims trying to kill infidels.

Now, Fifi'85' we have that wonderful, extremist, racist, religiously 'exclusive' and general all round asshole club, the KKK still running around in 'secret' in the US. This may be a long shot, but to all you nutters out there, have a look at what Christian radicals look like. Like Casper wearing sheets too big for himself, with a wierd fucking mask.

And the 'Hundreds of years ago' ?
what's the difference? Has humanity evolved to new, higher levels of killing? or is your argument full of shit? I'd say the latter.

'grammer' writes

A terrorist would slice your throat in a heartbeat to hijack a plane and kill thousands of people. What's a radical Christian going to do? Say homosexuals are the devil? oh noez~

yes, oh noez indeed. First, read my first half of this post. Second, i'd say that committing a person to hell for eternity for believing in deviance from the christian norm is a no-no. Dickheads (read as "radical christians") will evidently do a lot more than that. I'd say massacaring innocents in the inquisition, by torture most foul ( I love that line), or the slaughtering of entire cities in the Crusades, adds up to more than 'thousands'. Adolf Hitler was a supportive christian

"In later life, Hitler's religious beliefs present a discrepant picture: In public statements, he frequently spoke positively about the Christian heritage of German culture and belief in Christ. Hitler’s private statements, reported by his intimates, are more mixed, showing Hitler as a religious but also anti-Christian man. However, in contrast to other Nazi leaders, Hitler did not adhere to esoteric ideas, occultism, or neo-paganism, and possibly even ridiculed such beliefs in private, but rather advocated a "Positive Christianity", a belief system purged from what he objected to in traditional Christianity, and reinvented Jesus as a fighter against the Jews."

Wikipedia, bitches

anyway, so a Christianity supporter, massacred millions for his cause.

Grammer!

Q.E.D, Bitch

ImmoralLibertarian
ImmoralLibertarian
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Writer
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 8th, 2006 @ 09:15 AM Reply

At 10/8/06 09:00 AM, TheCommunist wrote: aside from Hashish--> Deriv. --> Assasin, anyway, long story.

Yeah, it is a long story, although you could argue the Hashish Assassins killed people through religious fever, not drug induced stupor.


"Men have had the vanity to pretend that the whole creation was made for them, while in reality the whole creation does not suspect their existence." - Camille

Nylo
Nylo
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 8th, 2006 @ 11:59 AM Reply

At 10/8/06 09:09 AM, TheCommunist wrote: Hitler did not adhere to esoteric ideas, occultism, or neo-paganism, and possibly even ridiculed such beliefs in private, but rather advocated a "Positive Christianity", a belief system purged from what he objected to in traditional Christianity, and reinvented Jesus as a fighter against the Jews."

I want to disagree with that, but it's so completely wrong that I have to call it flat out untrue.

We can mince words on that all day, but what it comes down to is this: religion does not make the masses kill eachother, politics do. Religion brings people together as a uniter. Bad leadership and corrupt politics are the source of conflict. You could, today, completely abolish religion and you'd find out that the world would go down the shitter mighty fast. Because people are blind fools who need religion to feel safe? No, becasue political structure is not perfect. Religion keeps it in check and vice versa, they way it should be.

You find me any religious crusade under the sun, and I'll show you a politician all to eager to manipulate.


I must lollerskate on this matter.

TheMason
TheMason
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 9th, 2006 @ 11:56 AM Reply

At 10/8/06 11:59 AM, Nylo wrote:
At 10/8/06 09:09 AM, TheCommunist wrote: Hitler did not adhere to esoteric ideas, occultism, or neo-paganism, and possibly even ridiculed such beliefs in private, but rather advocated a "Positive Christianity", a belief system purged from what he objected to in traditional Christianity, and reinvented Jesus as a fighter against the Jews."
I want to disagree with that, but it's so completely wrong that I have to call it flat out untrue.

What do you disagree on? You are right to disagree that Hitler did not adhere to the occultism. He did very much. However, he did promote the image of the Jews as the killers of Jesus.


We can mince words on that all day, but what it comes down to is this: religion does not make the masses kill eachother, politics do. Religion brings people together as a uniter. Bad leadership and corrupt politics are the source of conflict. You could, today, completely abolish religion and you'd find out that the world would go down the shitter mighty fast. Because people are blind fools who need religion to feel safe? No, becasue political structure is not perfect. Religion keeps it in check and vice versa, they way it should be.

Nylo my friend, I must disagree with you that religion is a unifying force. It is very much divisive. The message of both Christianity and Islam is to bring people to God. Look at the passages of Luke 6:27-36 and "Judge not, lest ye be judged." (Matthew 7:1). However, this is not how man takes a spiritual message and turns it into religion.

Religion, as a human and not divine institution, often serves to draw individuals into a community that is very much unified and even provides an extended sense of family. But this comes at the expense of an "evil other". The ones who are evil or ignorant who do not believe the way we do, and therefore will go to hell or at best a lesser realm of heaven. The Protestant, Jew and Catholic may come together against something like Islam or abortion; but they will still stand divided when it comes to worship. Thus, when the outside threat has passed they will go back to dividing themselves from each other.

For example when I was in High School I was having breakfast with friends before we took the ACT. I made the sign of the cross after prayer, I was the only Catholic. Two girls from the Church of Christ then started mimicing and lampooning the gesture. As the only one there who prayed that way I felt very isolated. I know this is a minor example, but trust me things can get worse than teenage teasing.

Look if religion was a unifier we would not have religious wars or the discussion on radical Islam. There is a ton of violating the New Testament in those discussions. We are judging Islam bad, and therefore dividing ourselves from them (the sinister, evil-doing other). Whether or not JC is the Messiah and Lord and Way to Eternal Life is irrelevent. It is not ours to judge if a religion is bad and its adherents have a way to God. The NT commands that we not divide ourselves, unfortunately if you pick up a book written a Bob Jones or Baptist Bible College theological "Scholar" you will see that religion does NOT support the idea of unifying mankind on God's or anyone other than their terms.

AAK


Debunking conspiracy theories for the New World Order since 1995...
" I hereby accuse you attempting to silence me..." --PurePress

BBS Signature
ClickToPlay
ClickToPlay
  • Member since: Jan. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 9th, 2006 @ 02:39 PM Reply

At 9/22/06 12:19 AM, Nylo wrote: Let's play a game, who's more dangerous!
Radical Islam:
- Muhammad demands your conversion; convert or die

Show me proof that Prophet Mohammad quoted this, didn’t you hear the peaceful relations Prophet Mohammad had with the Jews? Prophet Mohammad even created a law saying that Jews and Muslims should like peacefully together.

- Homosexuals should be murdered on sight.

I don’t agree with homosexuality, but that’s extreme, thus, being called ‘RADICAL’ Islam.

- Women are sacred, un-wed non-virgins are whores that need to be beaten

Thus, less AIDS and sexual transmitted diseases. Right . . . ?

- Masturbation should be illegal

NO, NO, NO! Masturbation is permissible in Islam.

- Abortion should be punishable by death

Abortion is wrong, just send it to the orphanage.


All Eyez On Me.

BBS Signature
Altarus
Altarus
  • Member since: May. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 9th, 2006 @ 03:11 PM Reply

At 10/8/06 11:59 AM, Nylo wrote: We can mince words on that all day, but what it comes down to is this: religion does not make the masses kill eachother, politics do. Religion brings people together as a uniter.

I agree with Nylo--religion strengthens society. However, strength is neutral. A strong society is capable of great good or great evil. Without a strong sense of identity such as that which religion can bring, societies would have a much more difficult time pulling together to accomplish anything for good or bad. No wonder, then, that when you look back through history, most wars are associated with religion somehow.

TheMason
TheMason
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 9th, 2006 @ 03:43 PM Reply

At 10/9/06 02:51 PM, Grammer wrote:
At 10/9/06 11:56 AM, TheMason wrote:
The Jews killed Jesus yes, but Jesus taught forgiveness. Anyone who thinks Hitler was a Christian is a f--king moron, and nothing more.

If you read the post I was responding to you'll see that I agree people who think Hitler was a Christian are ignorant. Also remember it was the Romans who really killed Christ. Many early Christian texts showed the Romans knew and condoned the cruxifiction of Jesus. However, to make the religion more palatable to the imperial masters in Rome the role of Pilot was downplayed and the role of Jews played up. (Certain things such as moving Christmas to 25 December and the Sabbath to Sunday from Saturday, were also done to make Christians attend their religious ceremonies on the same days the Romans celebrated their holidays. Thus they could be seen as blending into Roman society rather than existing outside of it.)

Nylo my friend, I must disagree with you that religion is a unifying force. It is very much divisive. The message of both Christianity and Islam is to bring people to God. Look at the passages of Luke 6:27-36 and "Judge not, lest ye be judged." (Matthew 7:1). However, this is not how man takes a spiritual message and turns it into religion.
So, it's not religion that's the divider, but it's man ignorant interpretation of it. Because you know, the text you quoted makes Jesus look like a unifyer.

That is my point! That was what I was trying to say! Congratulations you get a gold star!


Religion, as a human and not divine institution,
Well then your perspective of religion is completely screwed altogether. If we look at the church as a building created for the desires and pleasure of man, then you're simply not looking at it for the greater good it does.

Damn! I thought you were getting it! You should've stopped when you were ahead! God communicates with man; this is spirituality and is divine. Man communicates with man about God. Man messes up the message due to his falliability. Now man may do good with his church (note I wrote "his church", not "His church"), but he also has a tendancy to seperate his community from the larger community of mankind when he claims to have a monopoly on the way back to God.

Yes the church can do good, I acknowledge and do not deny this. However, there is an undeniable history of divisiveness included in every religious tradition. Religious tradition (ie: the church), not spirituality (ie: Jesus Christ), defiles the message and helps promote divisivness.


Look if religion was a unifier we would not have religious wars or the discussion on radical Islam.
Unless your religion specifically tells you to kill, no one dies over religion. People die over hatred, and the ignorance and pettiness which spawn from their interpretation of their religion.

Let me define what I think of when I write about religion. Religion is the institution created by man to pass on knowledge of God. This includes the interpretation of the message. Often times stuff gets added in. This also includes the process by which religious texts are transmitted from a prophet to the believers. During this process the message is often altered.

And Grammer there are radical elements of every religion that teaches its members that there are circumstances where one should take human life.

AAK


Debunking conspiracy theories for the New World Order since 1995...
" I hereby accuse you attempting to silence me..." --PurePress

BBS Signature
TheMason
TheMason
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 9th, 2006 @ 04:50 PM Reply

At 10/9/06 04:07 PM, Grammer wrote:
At 10/9/06 03:43 PM, TheMason wrote:
I agree, but I do feel the original, latin text of The Bible is the true (yet not necessarily literal) word of God.

Here is the thing, what texts are you talking about? Early church leaders (men, not God) suppressed various texts and labeled them heretical. (examples: the Nag Hammdi texts, the Gospel of Judas) These same church fathers then codified their beliefs into the Bible (the original latin texts) at the Council of Nicea and inserted the little bit about "do not add or take away" when in fact they had severely edited the word of God.


And Grammer there are radical elements of every religion that teaches its members that there are circumstances where one should take human life.
Not Christianity, I know that for sure.

I hope you are trying to be sarcastic! Have you not heard about the Catholic Church's Just War doctrine? There are radical Protestants in the US who believe that the Bible includes examples where JESUS told his disciples to arm themselves. Christianity has just as bad a track record as Islam and Judaism. I suggest you take some college level World Civ classes.

AAK


Debunking conspiracy theories for the New World Order since 1995...
" I hereby accuse you attempting to silence me..." --PurePress

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 10th, 2006 @ 06:32 PM Reply

A stereotypical question...AWESOME!!!!!!!! Now i think that all muslims are suicide bombers, and all christians hate homosexuals!! Lets have a big hurrah for Allah, a big hurrah for God/Jesus/Holy Ghost, and a HUGE hurrah for sarcasm.


Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature
BanonOPeale
BanonOPeale
  • Member since: Oct. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 12th, 2006 @ 05:00 PM Reply

At 9/22/06 01:57 AM, fli wrote: blows up Abortion clinics,

Those fuckers deserved it.

What's the difference between Bin Ladin and Eric Robert Rudolph?
One's American and the other isn't...

I don't get it.

ImmoralLibertarian
ImmoralLibertarian
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Writer
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 12th, 2006 @ 05:15 PM Reply

At 10/12/06 05:00 PM, BanonOPeale wrote: I don't get it.

As in….they are both terrorists…


"Men have had the vanity to pretend that the whole creation was made for them, while in reality the whole creation does not suspect their existence." - Camille

BanonOPeale
BanonOPeale
  • Member since: Oct. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 12th, 2006 @ 05:25 PM Reply

At 10/12/06 05:15 PM, o-r-i-g-i-n-a-l wrote:
At 10/12/06 05:00 PM, BanonOPeale wrote: I don't get it.
As in….they are both terrorists…

I knew that. I was just being stupid, that's all.

ImmoralLibertarian
ImmoralLibertarian
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Writer
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 12th, 2006 @ 05:28 PM Reply

lol, i didn't. i needed to google Eric Robert Rudolph...


"Men have had the vanity to pretend that the whole creation was made for them, while in reality the whole creation does not suspect their existence." - Camille

fli
fli
  • Member since: Jul. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 12th, 2006 @ 05:38 PM Reply

At 10/12/06 05:25 PM, BanonOPeale wrote: I knew that. I was just being stupid, that's all.

No you didn't...
Don't try to save face now.

BanonOPeale
BanonOPeale
  • Member since: Oct. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 12th, 2006 @ 05:44 PM Reply

At 10/12/06 05:38 PM, fli wrote:
At 10/12/06 05:25 PM, BanonOPeale wrote: I knew that. I was just being stupid, that's all.
No you didn't...

Yes I did...

ClickToPlay
ClickToPlay
  • Member since: Jan. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 12th, 2006 @ 06:04 PM Reply

At 10/9/06 02:55 PM, Grammer wrote:
At 10/9/06 02:39 PM, ExpRezO wrote:
- Women are sacred, un-wed non-virgins are whores that need to be beaten
Thus, less AIDS and sexual transmitted diseases. Right . . . ?
I'm going to go beat mynon-existant g/f with a stick. That'll teach her for promiscious sex... right?

I can't believe you actually said that. If you said outside of the internet I'd laugh in your face, and I guarentee many would beat you to a pulp.

LOL IF WE BEAT OUR WOMEN THEYLL KNOW NOT TO HAVE SEX OUT OF WEDLOCK AND THATLL STOP AIDS
I didn’t mean that silly.

If you STOP a women from having sex without being officially married, and make it a sin your religion, it will prove to be efficient.

In Islam, beating a women is forbidden and totally against the rules of Islam.

And stop trying to mock me, it only proves your maturity level is below a child.

- Abortion should be punishable by death
Abortion is wrong, just send it to the orphanage.
So is murder of developed humans.

Yea, that why murder in Islam is forbidden.


All Eyez On Me.

BBS Signature
JakeHero
JakeHero
  • Member since: May. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 12th, 2006 @ 07:19 PM Reply

Beat a woman, make Allah smile.


BBS Signature
ClickToPlay
ClickToPlay
  • Member since: Jan. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 14th, 2006 @ 11:27 AM Reply

At 10/12/06 07:19 PM, BanditByte wrote: Beat a woman, make Allah smile.

Help a retard, make social contact easier.


All Eyez On Me.

BBS Signature
D2Kvirus
D2Kvirus
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 14th, 2006 @ 11:33 AM Reply

Considering the headlines stated that Bush's crusade has killed up to 655,000 Iraqis in the past three years, I assume this means they've beaten Saddam's score quite convincingly...


Propaganda is to a Democracy what violence is to a Dictatorship
Never underestimate the significance of "significant."
NG Politics Discussion 101

BBS Signature
D2Kvirus
D2Kvirus
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 14th, 2006 @ 11:43 AM Reply

I don't know - a pile of corpses seems like a rather large, tangiable object to me. Especially those from three years ago, you can touch, see and smell them by now...


Propaganda is to a Democracy what violence is to a Dictatorship
Never underestimate the significance of "significant."
NG Politics Discussion 101

BBS Signature
ClickToPlay
ClickToPlay
  • Member since: Jan. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Christian Right V. Radical Islam Oct. 14th, 2006 @ 01:01 PM Reply

To Grammer;

Well then I wrote another post about what I meant, so I fixed my mistake, you created yours, why didn’t you re-read my succeeding post?

I’m no troll either.


All Eyez On Me.

BBS Signature