00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Archcee5 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Playstation Empire

262,440 Views | 6,100 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Playstation Empire 2011-04-30 14:30:37

At 4/29/11 06:22 AM, Banziafy wrote: My playstation history:

PS1
PS2
PSP
PSP slim
PS3

I only have the PS2 and PS3 now, I only use my PS3. Can I join?

Oh, my PSN is samsplace.

Everyone is welcome to join. :)

What games do you have?

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2011-04-30 16:14:34

Well there is a lot of awesome games out just for the ps3 that I would love to play and a bunch of good ones coming out soon. But due to the fact that my ps3 fried a while back is keeping me from all that which sucks. And have to wait get get some money saved up before I can get another one hopefully soon.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2011-05-02 23:35:53

just got my platinum trophy for Fallout3 GOTY, am bored since online is still off. do you guys suggest any offline games? you know something with a good story or long and high replay value?

i need something to kill time...
any suggestions are welcome...

NOTE: PSN Illegal-Product or ILLEGALPRODUCT

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2011-05-04 12:44:51

At 5/3/11 12:16 PM, doberman7 wrote:
At 5/2/11 11:35 PM, Illegal-Product wrote: just got my platinum trophy for Fallout3 GOTY, am bored since online is still off. do you guys suggest any offline games? you know something with a good story or long and high replay value?
Just Cause 2 might last you a while, being able to blow shit up and flying helicopters and jet fighters.

i had that game on my Xbox, i gave it to a friend...
the game had terrible plot and voice acting, never could take it serious.
thanks for the tip thou...

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2011-05-06 10:17:22

At 5/4/11 03:34 PM, doberman7 wrote: stuff

dude, i just got BATMAN Arkham Asylum (to kill time) and ill let you guys know how's the game going.
i love it... this is such an improvement over the past few 3d batman games...

this game rocks... i love the story line so far and the simple controls, detailed map and awsome attack moves and breaker... counter etc...

anyone else played this? i know its been out for few months now.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2011-05-06 10:59:28

Psn being down is like having no live.. I only had one day to play CoD Black Ops online, then it went down. I hate you hackers!!

Response to Playstation Empire 2011-05-06 21:12:37

I wanna play Portal 2 co-op with my friend through my PC. Bought the PS3 version to get a free PC version.

PSN goes down, can't use PS3 version to play. Can't redeem PC version until PSN back up.

I mad.

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

GUILE THEME GOES WITH EVERYTHING

Response to Playstation Empire 2011-05-07 17:40:21

Who wants to hack some socom 4 with me when psn is back ;)

Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.

Response to Playstation Empire 2011-05-08 01:54:20

At 5/7/11 05:40 PM, TuLaGii wrote: Who wants to hack some socom 4 with me when psn is back ;)

go sit in the corner.
stupid bastard.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2011-05-14 20:25:18

quick update,
PSN is active again, you need to download a new patch...
fucking finally.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2011-06-14 20:12:05

I have this dilemma, if anybody knowledgeable could assist/advise it'd be appreciated.

I've come into possession of two PS3s. One is a classic "fat" black PS3, 36/40 gb. The other is a newer, "slim" black PS3, 29x/320 gb.

Because having two PS3s is pointless, I ended up giving the older PS3 to my older brother. Now, despite this reluctance, I've been trying to feel good about giving him control of this system. I guess what's really stopping me is that I put my gaming career into that PS3 - I've bought add-ons, expansion content, and even Scott Pilgrim v The World The Game on that system. I've put money into it, plus most of my saved games are there as well.

I shortly thereafter got back into DC Universe Online and started on MK9. I beat both, however, being online games it seems I can't transfer my data over.

My question is: Is it possible to use save data between consoles? DCUO is VERY specific and I've chewed over how they won't allow you to simply reuse the same copy on a different system.

My theory is that it's all linked to PSN. AKA MK9 data and the DCUO "character cache" could all be used on a different system so long as its still my PSN. I finally recovered my old PS3's PSN account (had to make a new one for the new PS3), but when I tried to load save data on the new PS3, it told me that I "couldn't access another user's data" and cancled me out. At the time however, I don't think I was using my original PSN for MK9 at least.

- Is it possible to transfer and use data across systems?
- Is it just online games exclusively that prevent you from reusing save data?
- Are saved games linked to your PS3 user account, your PSN account?

I would punch him in the face.