New Topic Respond to this Topic
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Movie Buff
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2015-05-24 10:30:56 Reply

At 4/15/15 03:01 PM, TheMason wrote: And so my 30s are over today and a new decade (and new PT test bracket for the Air Force) begins...

And I thought I was silly for having some toys around in my twenties. It was my birthday too and guess what ice cream I got? Birthday cake!

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2015-05-25 21:24:02 Reply

At 5/23/15 02:32 AM, Feoric wrote: Did Light have his account deleted?

Could be a post wipe. Been a lot of those happening lately.

Far as Suicide Squad....I've followed the property for awhile (scored a complete run with some extras for about 30 bucks on ebay a couple years back), and I truly believe that property has been utterly fucked since John Ostrander left it because it's just a case of being so uniquely his vision and everybody who's followed has focused on all the wrong damn elements.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2015-05-28 23:23:09 Reply

Boom. After three years, over a thousand dialysis treatments, 4 Bar exams, and a lot of idleness, I finally got a job. I now represent children and parents in child welfare cases.

Korriken
Korriken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer

At 5/28/15 11:23 PM, Camarohusky wrote: Boom. After three years, over a thousand dialysis treatments, 4 Bar exams, and a lot of idleness, I finally got a job. I now represent children and parents in child welfare cases.

Good job.

My cookie business has more or less evolved into... making snow cones. A few kids asked if I could make snow cones. Now I have kids lining up for snow cones on a daily basis.

I've also made an enemy of an old woman who was doing the same, but she was charging $1.50 for an 8 ounce cup of snow cone. I charge 50 cents for the same size and a dollar for a 16 ounce.

Good for me though. It has saved me from having to go get a normal job. Eventually I want to expand what I'm doing and maybe even get a customized trailer set up so I can take my snack business on the road and possibly hit up festivals and events or at least cater parties or something.

I'm not crazy, everyone else is.