New Topic Respond to this Topic
Empanado
Empanado
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 05:47 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 05:42 PM, fenrus1989 wrote: Wait a minute, Empando, these people are Chilean.

So?

MortifiedPenguins
MortifiedPenguins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 05:49 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 05:47 PM, Empanado wrote:
At 1/15/06 05:42 PM, fenrus1989 wrote: Wait a minute, Empando, these people are Chilean.
So?

Well i was expecting a Chilean to look, like a South American, these people look like Senators at Washington.

Between the idea And the reality
Between the motion And the act, Falls the Shadow
An argument in Logic

BBS Signature
IllustriousPotentate
IllustriousPotentate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 05:58 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 12:47 AM, JoS wrote: I gots me a new YTMND. If you want the back story look in my thread about universities and student lives, if you want the photo's, email me.

I'd fiven, but I've had trouble logging in to YTMND. I've fiddled around with the cookie settings and everything, to no avail.

At 1/15/06 05:37 AM, EnragedSephiroth wrote: What kind of car to you drive bro? Be as specific as you can.

2004 Chevy Cavalier, 2WD.

But anyway... lol glad you're alive and typing Illustrious. Make sure you have 4WD.

Well, driving in blizzard conditions isn't something I do regularly. In fact, I haven't seen this much snow in over a decade, since the Blizzard of '93. It was pretty much a fluke, though. When I got back home, I looked at a radar loop, and the storm was only about maybe 15 miles in diameter. If I had been a few miles west or east, all I would have ran into was some stiff winds and some flurries flying in the air. Indeed, just a few miles away, the roads were clear and dry, and it wasn't even snowing.

Besides, 4WD might help you from slipping on snow or wet roads, but it doesn't do anything sliding along a sheet of ice.

At 1/15/06 12:28 PM, red_skunk wrote: lolsoutherndrivers.

no really, sucks you almost died, but... heh.

Well, it was kind of stupid on my part. Especially since I didn't tell anyone where I was going. If I had slid off the side of the road, there's no telling how long it would have taken to get help or for people to find me.

Congrats on the nunchucks, BTW.

- The Regulars Lounge Thread -

So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we had the key...

BBS Signature
FUNKbrs
FUNKbrs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 06:07 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 05:49 PM, fenrus1989 wrote:

Well i was expecting a Chilean to look, like a South American, these people look like Senators at Washington.

You do know that Spain is in Europe, IE, it's full of white people. The features we consider "south american" are actually native. Furthermore, south america is TEEMING with ex-patriot americans.

My band Sin City ScoundrelsOur song Vixen of Doom
HATE.
Because 2,000 years of "For God so loved the world" doesn't trump 1.2 million years of "Survival of the Fittest."

MortifiedPenguins
MortifiedPenguins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 06:14 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 06:07 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:

You do know that Spain is in Europe, IE, it's full of white people. The features we consider "south american" are actually native. Furthermore, south america is TEEMING with ex-patriot americans.

But even when i think of the Spanish, i think of Dark Skinned people.

But yes your are right.

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature
stafffighter
stafffighter
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 06:20 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 06:07 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Furthermore, south america is TEEMING with ex-patriot americans.

Guys who can't just get enough of that hot latin ass, newly developed on a barely pubecent whore

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature
RedSkunk
RedSkunk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 06:24 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 05:58 PM, IllustriousPotentate wrote:

You know, it's easy to make fun of you guys, but you're all running summer tires, right? That's a huge disadvantage there. But you're lucky. Having two sets of tires is expensive, and all-seasons are pretty subpar.

Speaking of vehicles... Looks like I'll be parking on the street at my new pad. There's a tiny bit of driveway, but it's taken up by one of the other residents. It's a really dinky street though, not too much traffic, hopefully nothing will happen to the car.

Awhile ago there was a cop parked on the street, was scared to go out because I was on the even side of the street, as well as facing the other way. That's, liek, ten, fifteen dollars worth of fines.

nunchucks

Thank you kindly. I'm saddened that Prot reached it before me though -- a month ago, I was five days xp ahead of him. Now the tables are turned. But yeah, I never really thought I'd get to 16.

At 1/15/06 06:07 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Furthermore, south america is TEEMING with ex-patriot americans.

And Nazis.

The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature
Proteas
Proteas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 06:28 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 06:24 PM, red_skunk wrote: Thank you kindly. I'm saddened that Prot reached it before me though -- a month ago, I was five days xp ahead of him. Now the tables are turned. But yeah, I never really thought I'd get to 16.

IN YO' FACE!!!!!

BBS Signature
IllustriousPotentate
IllustriousPotentate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 06:33 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 06:24 PM, red_skunk wrote: You know, it's easy to make fun of you guys, but you're all running summer tires, right? That's a huge disadvantage there. But you're lucky. Having two sets of tires is expensive, and all-seasons are pretty subpar.

Yep. Plus, we don't have large salt/sand crews to hit the roads, because it snows so infrequently here, about 1 major snow every 3 years or so. Every county might have one or two trucks, maybe four or five around Atlanta, and with some of the larger counties, it can take a while for the crews to get around to all the icy spots and patches.

It's rather akin to when Chicago or Detroit or some other northern city has a "heat wave" where temperatures get up into the mid 90's for a few days, and people start dropping like flies, but it's like that all summer down here, and it isn't that big a problem.

So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we had the key...

BBS Signature
BeFell
BeFell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 06:40 PM Reply

One time I was level 14 and on the top 50 blamer/protectors list...=/

BBS Signature
BeFell
BeFell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 06:44 PM Reply

Apparently I was only one deposit below 14.=)

BBS Signature
Empanado
Empanado
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 08:25 PM Reply

So?

There are several explanations to that:
1) In Latin America, the ethnicity isn't exactly the same in all countries. It's mostly similar, but some nations, like Argentina and Chile, just to give an example, seem to be "whiter". We're not, actually, it's just that in these parts, the Spaniards thought it would be more fun to kill a lot of natives. Then, they raped the remaining natives so thoroughly that the race became all mestizo, and thus, slightly "whiter". Just to set an example: In most Latin American countries, the population divides into, like, 60% mestizo, 30% Amerindian, and 10% white. Whitey controlling all the riches, of course.
Here, it's approx. 92% mestizo, 5% Amerindian, 3% white.
Because, you see, for some reason Spaniards REALLY liked raping their native slaves.
With this I'm not trying to say that we're better than other nations. In fact, I'm saying we'te worse than them, because we're literally a nation of bastards.

2) The political class is a fucking aristocracy full of white people. Oh, and the guy on the upper-right corner is a jew, so he doesn't count.

Gunter45
Gunter45
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 08:27 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 06:14 PM, fenrus1989 wrote: But even when i think of the Spanish, i think of Dark Skinned people.

lol ignorance. Yeah, I'm a quarter Mexican and I'm pretty white. Then again, so is my dad who is a half Mexican and my grandfather who was from Mexico and my great-grandfather and... yeah, it just keeps going. My great-grandfather even had blonde hair and blue eyes. There are a lot of lighter-skinned people in interior Mexico as well as a lot of South America.

Anyway, I'm at my mom's house to do some add/drops for college. I seriously need to get internet, but I don't have much money at the moment, I'm STILL working on my insurance claim... pricks. Either way, I've been doing pretty well, my living situation is pretty nice, we have a lot of people over, in fact, I think we've had more people over than days I've lived there. We've even got a wall going where we'll take a polaroid of some people who come by somewhat regularly and pin them up on the wall. We also have a sketch pad that everyone is fond of drawing on. I started drawing one night when we were all just hanging out and another person started drawing on it, too. Eventually we had several drawings in it and I decided to start pinning those up, too, in order of when they were drawn. Now, it's kind of like a tradition and we have something like 20 drawings on the wall and some of them are really good.

I hope to get internet at my place kind of soon, but it's touch and go, I don't know when I'm going to get any money from my claim and I'm not sure when my financial aid hits my account, so I'm going to hold off on it for now, since my roommate is as broke as I am, if not more so, but he's starting a part time job and I think I'm going to work a little, too, so I should be back on in a little while.

Think you're pretty clever...

BBS Signature
Proteas
Proteas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 08:29 PM Reply

<.<

>.>

*straps Empanado into a movie theatre chair*

*forces him to watch the History Channel on Auchwitz while Beethoven's Fifth plays in the background*

BBS Signature
Empanado
Empanado
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 08:35 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 08:29 PM, Proteas wrote: *straps Empanado into a movie theatre chair*

*forces him to watch the History Channel on Auchwitz while Beethoven's Fifth plays in the background*

Nonsense! Nonsense! Never happened! The Zionist (btw, is it 'zionist' or 'sionist'?) media wants our precious bodily fluids! They will make us worry and hate the bomb!

GunCrave
GunCrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 08:35 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 08:29 PM, Proteas wrote: <.<

>.>

*straps Empanado into a movie theatre chair*

That can be considered a cruel and unusual punishment, Proteas. Who wants to be forced to watching the history channel? Not I

Proteas
Proteas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 08:40 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 08:35 PM, Empanado wrote: Nonsense! Nonsense! Never happened! The Zionist (btw, is it 'zionist' or 'sionist'?) media wants our precious bodily fluids! They will make us worry and hate the bomb!

*jabs empanado with experimental drug*

Now be a good boy and you might get cookies and kool aid later.

BBS Signature
Empanado
Empanado
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 08:55 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 08:40 PM, Proteas wrote: *jabs empanado with experimental drug*

Now be a good boy and you might get cookies and kool aid later.

No drug can silence the truth!

The Jewish media stole my shoes, and when I confronted them, they made up this ridiculous "hol-o-caust" thing so that they could appeal to public opinion as the"victims".
I want my shoes back!

stafffighter
stafffighter
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 09:08 PM Reply

Do I have to take up arms and go underground enforcing jungle law, again?

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature
MortifiedPenguins
MortifiedPenguins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 09:13 PM Reply

After long and tedious reading in Gunthers and Empando's posts i have learned two things.

1. Not all mexicans are Dark skinned and they don't look like the mexicans on the Alamo movie.

2. Empando is an anti-semitic.

That is all, except for that jew hater.

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature
MoralLibertarian
MoralLibertarian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 09:28 PM Reply

I feel like teh shitzor.

LadyGrace
LadyGrace
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 09:51 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 09:28 PM, MoralLibertarian wrote: I feel like teh shitzor.

I think those hippies are turning on you. Take some Pepto.

BBS Signature
stafffighter
stafffighter
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 09:53 PM Reply

Something very manly, forgetting your deoderant and then deciding you'll just be really mellow that day

BBS Signature
fli
fli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 09:57 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 01:30 PM, Empanado wrote:
At 1/15/06 05:37 AM, EnragedSephiroth wrote: Porque tengo que ser un hijo de la madrugada?!
You're a dumb mexican >:O
"Porque" is "because". "Por qué" is "why".

Chicano slang... give us a break. It's like how some people write "gimme" instead of "give me." For many of us, we exchange "porque" with "por que". Depending on the context, we already know what it means...

And we don't use the accents because it takes forever for our keyboards to make those special characters...

Lousy llama person.

fli
fli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 10:03 PM Reply

So?

I'm pretty light skinned myself. If it wasn't the nose, some people may think I'm white. Perhaps one of those "Black Irish" since my hair is really black. Although, I tan very nicely-- except that, it hardly show off my legs or torso, so the nice tanned face and pale upper arms look very odd.

I'm like Hank Hill :-(

stafffighter
stafffighter
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 10:05 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 10:03 PM, fli wrote:

You have gas and skinny pipes?

BBS Signature
RedSkunk
RedSkunk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 10:16 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 10:05 PM, stafffighter wrote:
At 1/15/06 10:03 PM, fli wrote:

You have gas and skinny pipes?

Too easy, too easy.

K, I was about to go for it too.

The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature
FUNKbrs
FUNKbrs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 10:21 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 10:03 PM, fli wrote: I'm like Hank Hill :-(

Having been related to many a Black Irishman, no offence, but you don't have ANY Black Irish features. Not a one. Black Irishmen are generally skinny, short, have narrow noses, and bandy legs, along with the obligatory dark brown hair and blue/green eyes.

My band Sin City ScoundrelsOur song Vixen of Doom
HATE.
Because 2,000 years of "For God so loved the world" doesn't trump 1.2 million years of "Survival of the Fittest."

Malachy
Malachy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 11:36 PM Reply

a friend of mine once thought i was albino...figured it was a coverup i was making on everyone. dyed hair, colored contacts....he was dead suerious when he explained it to me.

but i'm just irish and really light skinned

¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥
¥ ¥
Blag [updated: 3/6/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Montgomery-Scott
Montgomery-Scott
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - Jan. 15th, 2006 @ 11:45 PM Reply

At 1/15/06 11:36 PM, MALforPresident wrote: a friend of mine once thought i was albino...figured it was a coverup i was making on everyone. dyed hair, colored contacts....he was dead suerious when he explained it to me.

but i'm just irish and really light skinned

heh, cracka...