RedSkunk
RedSkunk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Writer
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-19 21:44:28 Reply

*runs for cover*

So Grace, what's the deal with everyone having that same sig?

The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature
LadyGrace
LadyGrace
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-19 21:47:36 Reply

At 1/19/06 09:44 PM, red_skunk wrote: *runs for cover*

So Grace, what's the deal with everyone having that same sig?

It's something all the cool kids are doing and I needed to conform.

But seriously, it was just something random Joe decided to do and he asked me if I wanted one, and I said sure.

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-19 21:53:39 Reply

At 1/19/06 09:47 PM, LadyGrace wrote: But seriously, it was just something random Joe decided to do and he asked me if I wanted one, and I said sure.

i once started a cool sig pic trend...then it died very quickly because somebody else started a new one like the next week.

but yeah..i was a tredsetter once

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥
¥ ♡ ¥
Blag [updated: 5/15/2015] ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature
Montgomery-Scott
Montgomery-Scott
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-19 22:01:06 Reply

Ahhh, reminds me of my good old days as a follwer. Back when we all had those gay man love sigs, and when we all changed our names to something_skvnk.

Samuel-HALL
Samuel-HALL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-19 22:04:28 Reply

Today is my birthday. I worked today, and have to work tomorrow. The new people we're working for are a bunch of retarded Amherst Folken. We all got jobs through the unemployment agency, right? On the third or fourth day of work, a guy takes a bunch of someone elses tools, makes up a story about his step-father having a heart attack (the mans wife later called later, and ended up saying her father was absolutely fine, but her husband was suppossed to be at work). The guy pawns all the tools, buys crack, and is found shortly there-after in an incoherant state.

That being said, my big badass wall-crushing party is tomorrow. It's a combination of a 'we are getting evicted party' and 'birthday party'. Who knows if anyone will be left standing, when the sun comes up saturday morning.

I'm hoping for lsd. And lots of it.

I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live my life for the sake of another man, or ask another man to live his for mine.

JoS
JoS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-19 23:02:56 Reply

I went to look at a house to live in next year today. I found this fucking sweet one.

3rd floor loft bedroom, huge (atleast twice the size of my room in rez) with tons of closet space, its own bathroom and a tub in the closet. There is a washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV and all the other stuff you coudl want in the house already, in the middl eof downtown (walking distance to work and everything downtown), 2 minutes from the bus stop to school, 6 bedrooms (it would be 4 girls me and one other guy), very reasonable rent and utilities.

I have to wait a couple of days cause a few other people still have to look at the house but I sooo hope I get this one.

Bellum omnium contra omnes

BBS Signature
IllustriousPotentate
IllustriousPotentate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-19 23:40:48 Reply

At 1/19/06 07:26 PM, IllustriousPotentate wrote: Hey, that gives me an idea.

Idea Manifested.

Heh heh heh!

So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we had the key...

BBS Signature
IllustriousPotentate
IllustriousPotentate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-19 23:45:26 Reply

At 1/19/06 11:41 PM, -Michael- wrote: do you have a blog that i can add to my site. actually, a more broad question

Yes, I do. But it's nothing you'd want to add on your site.

http://i11u57ri0u5.livejournal.com/

It's been exactly 1 year, 1 day, and 2 hours since I've updated it.

So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we had the key...

BBS Signature
LordXanthus
LordXanthus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-19 23:52:36 Reply

At 1/19/06 10:04 PM, Samuel_HALL wrote: That being said, my big badass wall-crushing party is tomorrow. It's a combination of a 'we are getting evicted party' and 'birthday party'. Who knows if anyone will be left standing, when the sun comes up saturday morning.

Well, for what little it's worth, happy birthday.

I'm hoping for lsd. And lots of it.

Have fun. :)

At 1/19/06 11:02 PM, JoS wrote: I have to wait a couple of days cause a few other people still have to look at the house but I sooo hope I get this one.

Good luck with that. It sounds like a sweet place.

Oh, I almost forgot: http://picardorly.ytmnd.com I have no idea why the score on this one is so low. Vote 5 and I'll give you a cookie!

RedSkunk
RedSkunk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Writer
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 00:12:44 Reply

I must say illustrious, I'm not very impressed with the bit that you can preview. I think I might just take my eight bucks elsewhere.

PS. Your blog stinks.

BBS Signature
IllustriousPotentate
IllustriousPotentate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 00:26:11 Reply

At 1/20/06 12:12 AM, red_skunk wrote: I must say illustrious, I'm not very impressed with the bit that you can preview. I think I might just take my eight bucks elsewhere.

That's okay, the full PDF's here:

http://home.comcast...gatwister/220552.pdf

The book thing's just for laughs, I could just see some gullible person spending 8 bucks on what amounts to a bunch of old posts copy and pasted into MSword.

Though the cover art kicks ass. The full, 300dpi 6x9" images are astounding. The front cover took 6 minutes to render.

PS. Your blog stinks.

Of that I'm fully aware.

BBS Signature
RedSkunk
RedSkunk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Writer
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 00:36:59 Reply

Best calender ever.

That's a pretty interesting site, if it actually delivers on what it sez. If a mainstream author published that way, with a major publicity campaign.. 80% of the profits sounds pretty damn good.

BBS Signature
EnragedSephiroth
EnragedSephiroth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 05:38:55 Reply

At 1/20/06 12:36 AM, red_skunk wrote: Best calender ever.

Snaps... it's like a cyborg in this pic... a wrinkled phallic canine cyborg of some sort o.O

Just google "sam ugly dog" in any arrangement.

- The Regulars Lounge Thread -

EnragedSephiroth
EnragedSephiroth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 06:01:55 Reply

Great now you got me looking at dogs...

Separated at birth?

Or maybe Droopy's estranged long-lost child he had with the mammy stereotype character back in the days of those toons. I mean... it is half-human, the world may never know.

- The Regulars Lounge Thread -

stafffighter
stafffighter
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 06:33:22 Reply

I'm such a fucking geek that I watch 40 year old virgin and admire his hobbies. I mean I know this is newgrounds so most here will dig his videogame set up but I serously thought it would be cool to paint little warrior models. I want one of those magnifying glass set ups he had.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature
BeFell
BeFell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 15:43:03 Reply

For some reason I was just thinking, how many NG users do you think are cops posing as young males trying to solicit sex from adult men?

BBS Signature
RedSkunk
RedSkunk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Writer
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 15:44:46 Reply

At 1/20/06 03:43 PM, BeFell wrote: For some reason I was just thinking, how many NG users do you think are cops posing as young males trying to solicit sex from adult men?

Why, were you just approached?

BBS Signature
fli
fli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 16:14:05 Reply

At 1/20/06 03:44 PM, red_skunk wrote:
At 1/20/06 03:43 PM, BeFell wrote: For some reason I was just thinking, how many NG users do you think are cops posing as young males trying to solicit sex from adult men?

He wants calculate his risks...

No, I believe it depends on certain demographics. There will be more cops pretending to be gay prostitutes or tranvestites in San Francisco and New York than Amish City, USA...

fli
fli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 16:24:36 Reply

That would normally be so funny to me, but I'm moody right now because of this damn tooth ache.

I went to the dentist to finally put in my crowns after 7 months of wearing temporary ones. My gums are so swollen--

And they couldn't get this huge cavity out because of the time. So now I have this dull pain till next Friday.

Listen folks, never get your tongue peirced. The stud will seriously fuck up your teeth. I finally figured out why I have fucked up teeth-- because I kept accidently bitting on the dumbar and it cracked my old fillings.

Anyways,
Insurance has really helped me out this year.

stafffighter
stafffighter
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 16:39:36 Reply

I'm not worried about undercover cops. All the pictures I googled were of celebrities whose ages are well documented.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature
FUNKbrs
FUNKbrs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 16:40:03 Reply

At 1/18/06 12:26 AM, red_skunk wrote:
At 1/18/06 12:11 AM, -LazyDrunk- wrote: I dunno if you guys already talked about this or not, but what were/are your resolutions, and how're you doin' so far?
My resolution was to act more like FUNK. Unfortunately, I haven't been drinking much b33r or watching much pr0n since getting back to school. HOWEVER, there is a place two blocks away that serves tofu wings. I eat them in great abundance, as the great leader does.

At the time you wrote that post, I had just chugged a pitcher and was forcing my guitarist to drive me to get some Hot and Sweet wings from KFC. Which sucked, BTW. CINNAMON IS NOT A "HOT" SPICE YOU YANKEE SONS OF BITCHES!!! Damn yankees taking over the fried chicken industry.... I should have stopped at Kelvin's or Don-Don's wings shops. Hell, Kelvin's has draft beer. Too bad they closed down Mr. PIG. That place was run by a really cool biker-hippy lesbian family.

My band Sin City ScoundrelsOur song Vixen of Doom
HATE.
Because 2,000 years of "For God so loved the world" doesn't trump 1.2 million years of "Survival of the Fittest."

Gunter45
Gunter45
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 16:43:27 Reply

FUCK! I finally get all my recipts together for my chiropractic work and the stupid bitch of a claims adjuster takes the day off of work today, meaning that she won't be able to get started on getting me my goddamned money back until Monday. Not to mention the fact that I haven't seen a dime of my missed work compensation yet.

And fenrus, a couple of the girls were butch on the wrestling team, but most were pretty normal, I was surprised my freshman year, but it made sense as time went on, they just wanted to kick some ass, is that so wrong?

And Grace, I thought you always said that you liked it when I was forceful. If you want somebody who's going to be a limp dicked bitch, you can always give Nick a call.

Think you're pretty clever...

BBS Signature
BeFell
BeFell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 16:49:32 Reply

At 1/20/06 03:44 PM, red_skunk wrote:

I don't think so, then again I'm not usually very perceptive about these things. Thinks back to conversations with gooie... nah.

I just suddenly became stricken with the desire to do something I've never done before. No not that, you sick fuck. I want to make a post in general using the alias of an 8 year old boy he enjoys wearing and seeing older men in bear suits.

BBS Signature
Gunter45
Gunter45
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 16:54:09 Reply

At 1/20/06 04:49 PM, BeFell wrote: I just suddenly became stricken with the desire to do something I've never done before. No not that, you sick fuck. I want to make a post in general using the alias of an 8 year old boy he enjoys wearing and seeing older men in bear suits.

Better make it 13, because that's technically the minimum age at which you are allowed to post. A mod might swoop down and spoil your fun.

BBS Signature
BeFell
BeFell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 16:59:10 Reply

At 1/20/06 04:54 PM, Gunter45 wrote: Better make it 13, because that's technically the minimum age at which you are allowed to post. A mod might swoop down and spoil your fun.

Good idea, then spelling and sentence stucture won't be so much of a concern. Should I still type without capitalization and punctuation though?

BBS Signature
Gunter45
Gunter45
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 17:02:00 Reply

At 1/20/06 04:59 PM, BeFell wrote: Good idea, then spelling and sentence stucture won't be so much of a concern. Should I still type without capitalization and punctuation though?

Hell no, using proper grammar would blow your cover.

BBS Signature
RedSkunk
RedSkunk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Writer
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 17:07:08 Reply

Mr PIG.... Man... That's a great sounding place. How were the tofu wings there?

=D

BBS Signature
FUNKbrs
FUNKbrs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 17:24:13 Reply

How did you figure me out?

HATE.
Because 2,000 years of "For God so loved the world" doesn't trump 1.2 million years of "Survival of the Fittest."

FUNKbrs
FUNKbrs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 17:28:50 Reply

At 1/20/06 05:07 PM, red_skunk wrote: Mr PIG.... Man... That's a great sounding place. How were the tofu wings there?

=D

Haha.... wings.... Mr. PIG only sold PORK. POOOOOORK. Ergo, Mr. PIG. You bring of some of your commy soy-bean curd nonsense in there, and they'll hold you down and give you a hot sausage injection, if you know what I mean.

BTW, in Memphis, even the Chinese buffet has hot wings. And damn good ones, I might add.

HATE.

Proteas
Proteas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to - The Regulars Lounge Thread - 2006-01-20 17:31:11 Reply

At 1/20/06 05:28 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: BTW, in Memphis, even the Chinese buffet has hot wings. And damn good ones, I might add.

They do that here too. Along with frog legs...

BBS Signature