00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wookie Mating Season 2

3,059 Views | 13 Replies

Wookie Mating Season 2 2006-09-12 22:39:19

I had played with myself all day yesterday after my neighbor left, but I was still horny. Just the thought alone of having his big and hairy man-stick in me made me feel like my insides were on fire. I needed to find something, or someone to please me before I would go completely crazy from desire. So I went to the local market to go and freshen up my look a little to attract more wookies.

The marketplace was bustling with activity. Humans were bartering with Javas, and Twi'leks were trying to sell their wares and droids to any creature they could find. What catched my eye were some very nice ammo belts that would fit perfect with blaster. Hot pink goes good with everything. The salesperson was an Ewok. Even though I usually have no particular interest in Ewoks this one was different. His piercing eyes struck you as if he had experienced a lifetime of adventure, his small, yet strong body showed that he was no stranger to the hardships of the galaxy. He was a perfect specimen of an Ewok.

"Hi" I said. "How much for that ammo belt? The hot pink one" He replied in the most angelic and liquid voice that I've ever heard from an Ewok "It will be 300 credits...But I have a question for you too, do you know a place where five little Ewoks could stay? My friends and I have been traveling for a long time, selling goods at different worlds, but all the inns here are occupied. If you could help us find one I'd give you this for free."

This was the perfect opportunity that I had waited for, I could invite them to my house and would kill two Tauntauns with one stone; both the ammo belt would be mine and the sight of getting to see the Ewok again as much as I wanted. And if any of his friends look half as decent as this one, I'm in for the jackpot. I was already beginning to get wet and more horny as every single second past just by thinking of it.

I told the Ewok that he and his friends could stay at my house and gave them my address. He said he would come after their work was done. I headed home, put the newly acquired ammo belt on my drawer and went in the shower with my mind filled with the ecstasy of the Ewok in my mind. I got so carried away in the shower by rubbing myself that I forgot the time completely and just kept on going on and on, when suddenly the door opened and there were five Ewoks were standing in the doorway.

"We've been waiting for 3 hou---" He suddenly stopped speaking when he saw me laying there on the floor with my legs spread and my hands in between my dripping hips. "Oh, shut up and come over here and do me!" I yelled in search of an orgasm to fix my desires. Though it's not considered a good thing to mate with another species in the wookiee society who says I can't do it with Ewoks? I was too caught up that I did not care.

All the Ewoks suddenly all at once started running for me and jumped right on top of my furry body. They quickly started undressing themselves and when finished started rubbing me in every possible place imaginable on my body. Both the inside and outside. I was amazed about how big they were suddenly getting, no wonder the Ewoks were overpopulated on their home planet when these big things were the ones impregnating all of them.

They proceeded to stick their Ewok penises inside of every hole they could find in me, one in my tight clitoris, dripping pussy, and hairy asshole. Two of them were even trying to fit their humongous penises into my luscious and hairy nipples. The amazing thing is that they even succeeded. Their penises were wriggling around my breast in my delicious wookie breast milk was heavenly in orgasmic feeling. There's nothing like being banged from 5 sides in different directions.

I felt like I was missing 1 more hole to be filled, so I grabbed my favorite dildo right near the shower and started sucking on it as I was screaming in the most orgasmic pain I had ever felt. The Ewoks then started all screaming in unison "I'm going to coooome!!!" when suddenly I felt as if my whole body was burning from an orgasm, every part of my body, my arm, leg, breasts, hips, ass, vagina, and anywhere else blood flowed was twitching in the pleasure of being rammed at lightning speed.

The overflowing of cum everywhere inside of my body made me shoot out the excess cum from my mouth and nose, as if I had choked on milk. The Ewoks then all fell on top of me from the exhaustion of humping me for about 4 and a half hours and coming a countless number of times. I then passed out too from the utopia that my body was feeling.

The next morning that I woke up I found tons and tons of wares and droids in my house, all hot pink, my favorite color. I found a note on an electrical pad saying: "Thanks for the nice time, but we've got to return home now, hope you like the presents."

Who knew that I would end up on this day doing five Ewoks at the same time?

You have a boner? Ewww, sick. You disgust me.

Response to Wookie Mating Season 2 2006-09-12 22:47:13

Pure genious. But the clitoris and pussy are the same thing. :]

Response to Wookie Mating Season 2 2006-09-12 22:47:55

Now WHY would an 8-foot tall Wookie hang out with a bunch of 3-foot tall Ewoks?

That does NOT....MAKE...SENSE!

Response to Wookie Mating Season 2 2006-09-12 23:01:22

At 9/12/06 10:47 PM, GraemeW wrote: Pure genious. But the clitoris and pussy are the same thing. :]

I'm pretty sure there's two holes down there. Maybe I was talking about the urethra, maybe I wasn't. I didn't take Wookie anatomy AP.

Response to Wookie Mating Season 2 2006-09-12 23:03:43

For some reason, that gave me a boner.

Formerly penisstar, now so gay that cr0m cries in his grave. The Star Syndickate can suck my balls uwu. Sevenstar is still a pedophile, except older and creepier.

Response to Wookie Mating Season 2 2006-09-12 23:05:42

At 9/12/06 10:47 PM, hentai_boy1 wrote: That does NOT....MAKE...SENSE!

Here, look at the silly monkey!

~guy's head explodes~

Response to Wookie Mating Season 2 2006-09-12 23:06:56

At 9/12/06 10:47 PM, GraemeW wrote: Pure genious. But the clitoris and pussy are the same thing. :]

since when?

BBS Signature

Response to Wookie Mating Season 2 2006-09-12 23:07:41

lol nice

-fragmonkey

Response to Wookie Mating Season 2 2006-09-13 16:01:35

At 9/12/06 11:03 PM, naojason wrote: For some reason, that gave me a boner.

Because you're all sick bastards who enjoy furries, but wont admit it.

Response to Wookie Mating Season 2 2006-09-13 16:26:11

bravo bravo hahaha/no

Response to Wookie Mating Season 2 2006-09-13 16:27:25

At 9/13/06 04:25 PM, cr3epycris3s wrote:
Nope. The clitoris is a little pieve of skin above the pussy that's packed w/ thousands of nerve endings...I would know...since I have one.

Through the process of evolution (Wookies came first) humans have formed a different kind of pussy anatomy than Wookies, coming up with this new phenomena.

Response to Wookie Mating Season 2 2006-09-13 16:31:53

At 9/12/06 11:01 PM, TheChaosDemon wrote:
I'm pretty sure there's two holes down there. Maybe I was talking about the urethra, maybe I wasn't. I didn't take Wookie anatomy AP.

Yeah, I think you were referring to the urethra. :]

Response to Wookie Mating Season 2 2007-02-04 21:56:56

At 9/13/06 04:31 PM, GraemeW wrote:
At 9/12/06 11:01 PM, TheChaosDemon wrote:
Yeah, I think you were referring to the urethra. :]

That's disgusting. I wouldn't know, but the urethra? Wouldn't that probably hurt?

Response to Wookie Mating Season 2 2007-02-04 21:57:43

The clit is the little bump.