00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tmansimms just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My earphones are not workings.

896 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My earphones are not workings. 2006-09-02 20:02:43

Guys my earphones are not working whenever a bass sound comes into the song, my right earphone vibrates and makes that irratating vibrating sound (that chron is probably so damn used to hearing).

I know it's not the little speakers, it's not distortion, it's not static or anything. It's just whenever a low enough frequency comes along, it rattles. How can I fix this? If I take super glue, squeeze the earphone tight and glue the top to the base, will it stop rattling? I would do it to find out and tell the rest of you, but I wanted to see if anybody had any better ideas before I did so.

Thanks for your time.

Response to My earphones are not workings. 2006-09-02 20:14:25

sounds like theyre broke to be honest. if you're gettin no bottom end whatsoever it's soemthing to do with the speaker being blown, you get it with cars don't you whne you 'pop' em, bass just doesnt appear, but the top does.

take em shop and see if they are fixable otheriwse you're gonna have to buy a new pair methinks.

MY ALBUMS ON SPOTIFY

Yes peeps, I have albums out, go listen.

BBS Signature

Response to My earphones are not workings. 2006-09-02 20:15:25

buy new headphones. super glue will just mess them up worse.

\" \ " / "/ - Myspace

\" \ " / "/ - Xenovora - my best song yet

\" \ " / "/ - my website

BBS Signature

Response to My earphones are not workings. 2006-09-02 20:17:23

yeah, headphones do that over time after long amounts of thumping bass.

Response to My earphones are not workings. 2006-09-03 01:41:59

>:(

Well, the bass doesn't exactly disappear, like I said it just rattles. I bought the damn things for 40 bucks, and it only lasted 5 months! Thats way too short for earphones that friggen expensive. I'm going to try the superglue thing, I suppose if that doesn't work i'm going to go buy dollar store earphones from now on.

Response to My earphones are not workings. 2006-09-03 02:03:36

you don't say!

Oh man, I suppose I better click that 0 RIGHT AWAY to get maximum efficiency at minimul time!!

;)

Response to My earphones are not workings. 2006-09-03 03:21:17

At 9/3/06 03:17 AM, SadSpoon wrote:
At 9/3/06 03:12 AM, DSMagnum wrote: Owned.
>:( ARGH

If you've been to my profile lately, you're realize that my picture has changed and that one is outdated. :P

Response to My earphones are not workings. 2006-09-03 12:09:46

well, headphones for $40 isn't that much..my sennheiser hd 202 was only $30 + shipping handling + 2 day delivery.

Response to My earphones are not workings. 2006-09-03 12:19:03

for headphones correct, but earphones, 40 bucks is still more then I would have cared to spend. I got a little fancy with my cash which I wished to flash, cuz the cashier chick was so hot >:(

No no, seriously though, i'm super glueing the lil bastards tonight, i'll let ou all know how it goes.

Response to My earphones are not workings. 2006-09-03 12:40:45

warranty solves all problem...

Wakka wakka

Response to My earphones are not workings. 2006-09-03 12:44:13

I don't think it came with a one year warrenty, 3 months or something like that, and it's been more then that.

Do all manafacturers have a one year warrenty? If I send this to the company will they be "Lawl, our mistake, here j00 go!" with another pair of earphones?

Response to My earphones are not workings. 2006-09-03 12:50:08

Can you pull them apart to fix them. Sounds like a loose or broken connection to me, can be fixed maybe, bit of solder.

Response to My earphones are not workings. 2006-09-03 12:53:15

OH....earphones...Well, I don't see how gluing it will help, since its directly connected to the top, wont it "rattle" more?

Response to My earphones are not workings. 2006-09-03 12:55:39

At 9/3/06 12:44 PM, MaestroRage wrote: I don't think it came with a one year warrenty, 3 months or something like that, and it's been more then that.

Do all manafacturers have a one year warrenty? If I send this to the company will they be "Lawl, our mistake, here j00 go!" with another pair of earphones?

According to the eurpoean union, all products have 1 year warrenty, i would guess its the same in canada, ur from there right?

In swe and norway its 2 years, then there´s also 5 years "reclamation" (directly transleated, dunno if its the swame in eng...)

Wakka wakka