• 14 Replies
TheSovereign
TheSovereign
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Fuck Africa! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 10:16 PM

"Oh those poor African children, they need help" No fuck them. Its not like there isn't starving people in America.

Countries should deal with their own shit. If the leader is an asshole, then start a revolution. If Africa can't do that, then their all pussies!

Fuck Africa, all money should be committed to the US of A!

BBS Signature
stew167
stew167
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Africa! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 10:23 PM

yeah i agree fuck Africa bunch of ingrateful peoplke they deserve to die

C-Damage
C-Damage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Africa! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 10:38 PM

You are a pussy! living in America you have everything handed too you and because of your ignorance you dont deserve shit.

ZhaoYun44
ZhaoYun44
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Africa! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 10:41 PM

i smell another flamer war! *shocked*

C-Damage
C-Damage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Africa! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 10:46 PM

At 9/1/06 10:43 PM, digitalboola wrote: Yeah, just because he doesn't care, he's ignorant, right?

I'm aware that people in Africa are suffering, starving, getting killed and whatnot.

I just don't care.

And what do you mean, "we don't deserve shit"? You know, it's not like you're any better.

Shut the fuck up.

Not because he dosn't care. In fact he does otherwise he wouldn't hav made this topic.

ZhaoYun44
ZhaoYun44
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Africa! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 10:50 PM

At 9/1/06 10:16 PM, TheSovereign wrote: Fuck Africa

You'd like to, wouldn't ya?

Nylo
Nylo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Fuck Africa! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 10:52 PM

I agree. Lets bury our heads in the sand and only financially keep disasters from occuring here. That way when pandemic, incurable diseases like AIDS find their way here we have more money to scramble like idiots trying to find vaccines.

I must lollerskate on this matter.

JakeHero
JakeHero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Africa! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 10:52 PM

I agree, fuck Africa. People should only be concerned about their own interests.

BBS Signature
cOnScRiPtRED
cOnScRiPtRED
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Africa! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 10:57 PM

So much stupidity! Are you all 13? I mean fucking grow up and gain some real knowledge and facts before you post this shit. Seriously in Africa all their respective countries arent in civil war or starving. Even if they are there are POLICE and ARMY to stop it. So what if they are developing countries!

TheSovereign
TheSovereign
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Africa! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 11:01 PM

At 9/1/06 10:57 PM, cOnScRiPtRED wrote: So what if they are developing countries!

Personally they shouldn't need help to "develop" Europe didn't. Hell I bet that in 2100 all of Africa's countries will still be "devloping", fuck them!

BBS Signature
cOnScRiPtRED
cOnScRiPtRED
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Africa! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 11:03 PM

Actually by 2010 North America will be the 3rd world since American children arent getting a quality education and Asia (yes I know Im angr too) will be the new western world.

Nylo
Nylo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Fuck Africa! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 11:23 PM

All hail the American Education system. No arguments at all against the spread of disease, dangerous political epidemics, or even incentives on having good ties with people in the world.

Lets cut off aid to countries altogether! Because we're all so cool and invincable as a country; nothing bad can happen to us ever. Lets all go 'boarding and listen to Avril and shit.

I must lollerskate on this matter.

Memorize
Memorize
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Animator
Response to Fuck Africa! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 11:35 PM

No, she should continue to aid those world wide. However, what we should stop doing is forgiving people of their Debt to the states.

VigilanteNighthawk
VigilanteNighthawk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Africa! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 11:48 PM

At 9/1/06 11:23 PM, Nylo wrote: All hail the American Education system. No arguments at all against the spread of disease, dangerous political epidemics, or even incentives on having good ties with people in the world.

Lets cut off aid to countries altogether! Because we're all so cool and invincable as a country; nothing bad can happen to us ever. Lets all go 'boarding and listen to Avril and shit.

It is such a shame that I can't fit all of that into my sig. What can I say? This generation is the "me" generation. We didn't know too much about the world when I was in high school either, but at least we weren't so god damned cold hearted and unsympathetic. I wonder how many of these kids got x-box 360's for Christmas last year. Seems parents still knew how to say know when I was growing up, and judging by the vast differences between those my age and those a bit younger than you, I think its really showing what the effects have been.

The Internet is like a screwdriver. You can use it to take an engine apart and understand it, or you can see how far you can stick it in your ear until you hit resistance.

JoS
JoS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Africa! Sep. 2nd, 2006 @ 12:53 AM

Due to a lack of intelligent debate this thread is now closed.

Bellum omnium contra omnes

BBS Signature