PiePie
PiePie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Aug. 31st, 2006 @ 07:15 PM

At 8/31/06 07:05 PM, Dimrain47 wrote:
At 8/31/06 06:42 PM, PiePie wrote: Ok time for PiePie to step in this!
Yeah, we're moving on now.........

i no thas why I said it cuz I knew I was late......................................

PERVOK
PERVOK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Aug. 31st, 2006 @ 07:47 PM

API, I have more posts than you, go away. LOL

Dimrain, I have more posts than you, so you can stay cause I love you.

Hot secks in the bedroom tonight, API? Plz?
Greeksta-69
Greeksta-69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Aug. 31st, 2006 @ 08:22 PM

At 8/31/06 07:47 PM, -ZENON- wrote: API, I have more posts than you, go away. LOL

Wtf is really going on here? :S

Check out my newest song HERE!

BBS Signature
StrangeEncounters
StrangeEncounters
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Aug. 31st, 2006 @ 08:23 PM

At 8/31/06 08:22 PM, Greeksta_69 wrote:
At 8/31/06 07:47 PM, -ZENON- wrote: API, I have more posts than you, go away. LOL

Wtf is really going on here? :S

WE NEED TEH GIRLS THATS WHAT.

<deleted>
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Aug. 31st, 2006 @ 08:35 PM

What was with your I don't like Dimrain song then?

XD
MaestroRage
MaestroRage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Musician
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Aug. 31st, 2006 @ 08:41 PM

Holy, I just posted a few times because it all seemed like a little harmless fun, you guys get too serious X_X.

The thread also turned into a forgey, even without Chron's blessing, so I guess this is my last feeble attempt of saying lets just stop. If nobody posts to buy as is mentioned, then just let the thread die, if you want to support him then post away, there really should be no more reason to insult each other.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Aug. 31st, 2006 @ 09:45 PM

forgey.

now stfu all of you.

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
ShadowedWriter
ShadowedWriter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Aug. 31st, 2006 @ 11:56 PM

I tried to help. I'm buying the album. There.

I just continue to wonder why someone so INCREDIBLY "intelligent" who "ripped my post apart" would come to a board that says, "All Dimrain47 Fans Read!!"

Seems like a giant waste of time to me. If you have anything else to say to anyone, then at least somewhere within all the idiocy, tell us all why any of you who are not Dimrain fans are on here causing trouble when you have no reason to be here. Go away.

I'm no alt. either. I'll just come out and say that since I apparently inferred that I was before by some stupid logic. So, anyway...nothing else to say here.

WinTang
WinTang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 02:57 AM

At 8/31/06 11:56 PM, ShadowedWriter wrote: I just continue to wonder why someone so INCREDIBLY "intelligent" who "ripped my post apart" would come to a board that says, "All Dimrain47 Fans Read!!"

Well, that's pretty obvious. It says "All Dimrain47 fans read!!" and is made by Dimrain47. You gotta admit that comes off pretty self-satisfied and that attitude tends to provoke scepsis, irony, sarcasm and the like.

In all actuality, the thread is a self-advertisement and, as clearly stated in the sticky, belongs in the Audio Advertisements thread. We can pretty much bear to make an exception in cases like this - we did so with KingBastard - but at least name the thread properly so it's obvious what is to be expected. "Post here if you want to buy my album" for example.

Nitpicking, sure. But that's how the human mind works. Especially on teh Intrnetz.

R00ts
R00ts
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 03:55 AM

*WHIZ*

*BANG*

We're under attack!

Oh no wait, it's just the audio forum exploding into controversy again, yet again spiraling into a flame war between multiple artists taking cheap shots at each other.

I'm not going to say a word to entice any more hatred toward me or any other member, except for the fact that this post is in all actuality a self-advertisement, just without much competition (Not looking for downloads, looking for CD sales.)

Now, if anyone here is at all interested in getting more attention to the audio portal, you are NOT helping by arguing within the community over something like the skill of an artist.

This thread should not exist for multiple reasons, however members should respect their peers and act responsibly (by fighting out of the view of the youngens now :), use that PM system!)

That is all, I'll leave it to the mods to determine the life status of the thread.

API
API
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 07:44 AM

OK, under this line, the normal topic rules and general idea will commence. No more anything but dimrain47 fans.

------------------------------------------
----------------

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 10:31 AM

I forgeyed this topic goddamnot - which means everyone shuts up and leaves it alone.

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!

BBS Signature
Deflektor
Deflektor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 05:03 PM

*Sigh* Here we go again. I'd want to share my opinion.
First, SaintIsaiah, i don't care to know if you were Haiasi, so i'm going to tell what i see.
First, i see you don't like Dimrain47, but you don't dislike his music (without liking it).You started hostilities when he gave you a bad review, if i remember. Besides, you dislike him because of his popularity,his reviews, downloads, diamond-platinum tracks and stuff. By definition, that's what i call "jealousy". And it seems you're not the only one... So, frankly, what the hell is the point in keeping flaming him, since ,either way, he'd say you're a douchebag, and you'd reply by saying his music isn't that great? Why do you bother, then? Never forget that there will always be better artist than yourself, that's also my case. When i hear DavidOrr's stuff, or GrumbleDuke, or Soulstrings's, or Arbiter's and stuff, do i flame them for being popular, their songs getting downloaded, reviewed, fived? No at all. I'm not seeing that Dimrain47 is better than you, i haven't listened to both or your stuff, but what i want to say is that you should have acted as a sensible artist by just respecting him. If he has a label, so just congrats him, he probably deserved it, and your turn will come, so he could respect you as well.

And then, Dimrain47. You're going to release an album. That's great for you, and i want to congratulate you for that. I perfectly understand you wanted to adverstise your album, and i assume most of us understand that. But, as an artist, you should be modest. The title of the topic is "All Dimrain47 Fans Read!!". Isn't it a bit pretentious? So, after that, don't be surprised if others are flaming you! It's as if you'd say "The world loves me, they'll hear me, i'm a god". Veryyyyyy baaaaaad for you. Aren't you aware that just by saying that, most of the guys here will be disgusted by your arrogance, and so, not purchase your album? Besides, in your first post, you were asking if some of us were planning to purchase your album. Couldn't you just announce that you will release an album, then let others give their opinions?

So, if you all just understand what i'm saying, just do one thing. Just remember that Dimrain47 is releasing an album and let this thread die. Otherwise, it would keep up in douchebags battle and nothing good will come.

BBS Signature
DSMagnum
DSMagnum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Musician
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 05:24 PM

At 9/1/06 05:03 PM, Deflektor76 wrote: It's as if you'd say "The world loves me, they'll hear me, i'm a god". Veryyyyyy baaaaaad for you. Aren't you aware that just by saying that, most of the guys here will be disgusted by your arrogance, and so, not purchase your album?

That's bad new for Chronamut.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 05:31 PM

At 9/1/06 05:24 PM, DSMagnum wrote:
At 9/1/06 05:03 PM, Deflektor76 wrote: It's as if you'd say "The world loves me, they'll hear me, i'm a god". Veryyyyyy baaaaaad for you
That's bad new for Chronamut.

funny I was just gonna comment on that :P

you DO all still love me.. right..? :P

BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 05:55 PM

At 9/1/06 05:31 PM, Chronamut wrote:

Of course ^^

DSMagnum
DSMagnum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Musician
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 05:59 PM

At 9/1/06 05:31 PM, Chronamut wrote:

Maybe...

Seriana
Seriana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 06:13 PM

At 9/1/06 0:00 PM, ALLOFYOU wrote: FLAME FLAME FLAME

J E S U S C H R I S T A L L O F Y O U P L E A S E S H U T T H E F U C K U P I F Y O U A R E N T B U Y I N G T H E A L B U M !!!!!

pitbulljones
pitbulljones
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 06:30 PM

and still this thread rolls on even without any of it's wheels.

oh the joys of the AF

Sunday Morning & Find Your Place
My Soundcloud My Youtube
If you like my music leave a review, message me for a review. My music's free to use just credit me!

BBS Signature
pitbulljones
pitbulljones
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 06:34 PM

someone cud go into general to grab a mods attention, zenons done it a couple of times, they usually bob in and sort the mess out. i aint doing tho, most likly get banned for self modding.

Sunday Morning & Find Your Place
My Soundcloud My Youtube
If you like my music leave a review, message me for a review. My music's free to use just credit me!

BBS Signature
Dimrain47
Dimrain47
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 06:44 PM

Deflektor, "All Dimrain Fans read!!!" is not = "I'm a God"

"All Dimrain Fans Read!!!!" = If your a fan, read this. Why bother if you aren't a fan? I can't find any arrogance in that. It seems that the purpose of this thread has eluded you.

Isaiah, I'm sorry I brought you into this. I didn't think about it. But thanks for your support, and I want you to know that you have mine as well.

If anyone else wants to argue, then PM me, so that I can ignore it. Otherwise, lets fucking drop it already.

DavidOrr
DavidOrr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Musician
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 07:07 PM

At 9/1/06 06:31 PM, SaintIsaiah wrote:
At 9/1/06 06:30 PM, pitbulljones wrote: and still this thread rolls on even without any of it's wheels.

oh the joys of the AF
I know, isn't it great. I try to get people to chill out and let the thread die and it gets worse. We could definitely use a moderator now but seems like it's not gonna happen.

Couldn't agree more. It would be in everyone's best interest to let the thread drop (as most of the poeple who would see this topic have), but it doesn't seem like people are willing to let this drop.

BBS Signature
Seriana
Seriana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 07:26 PM

At 9/1/06 07:07 PM, DavidOrr wrote: Couldn't agree more. It would be in everyone's best interest to let the thread drop (as most of the poeple who would see this topic have), but it doesn't seem like people are willing to let this drop.

Sigh. please just let this die...
OR
we can do a mod summoning ritual.

ill get the masks and draw the circle.
DSMagnum
DSMagnum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Musician
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 07:34 PM

At 9/1/06 07:26 PM, DragonsGrief wrote:
At 9/1/06 07:07 PM, DavidOrr wrote: Couldn't agree more. It would be in everyone's best interest to let the thread drop (as most of the poeple who would see this topic have), but it doesn't seem like people are willing to let this drop.
Sigh. please just let this die...
OR
we can do a mod summoning ritual.
ill get the masks and draw the circle.

If you want it to die, STOP POSTING IN IT! People have just been posting lately saying "OMFG LET THE THREAD DIE!" and they aren't doing anything to help. If you want it to die, DON'T REPLY!

!!!

<deleted>
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 08:30 PM

I will not be purchasing it. I feel your not ready, maybe when I feel you are, I shall purchase a future one. <- to get the thread back to its purpose

XsToRmEr1
XsToRmEr1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 08:47 PM

I would gladly buy a CD from you Dimrain. I've heard some of your songs and I think you've got potential to build your skills to a great level. I only ask of you one thing: you must make your songs available for preview, maybe one full song available for free. I'd like to know what I'm buying. I'm hoping that you actually develop your skills even further instead of sticking at your level and recycling synths, etc. As an honest opinion from artist to artist, I don't feel that you have a distinguishing song. Simply put, your music lacks variety. Please don't let me feel like I'm listening to the same song.

Good luck with your CD, Dimrain.

BBS Signature
Seriana
Seriana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 1st, 2006 @ 09:03 PM

XsToRmEr1 : I think his song on his myspace, Surface, is a preview.
http://profile.myspa..mp;friendid=40394005

XsToRmEr1
XsToRmEr1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 2nd, 2006 @ 12:04 AM

At 9/1/06 09:03 PM, DragonsGrief wrote: XsToRmEr1 : I think his song on his myspace, Surface, is a preview.
http://profile.myspa..mp;friendid=40394005

The intro was at least something different, but it broke into his usual format as his other songs. I did like the cheesy synth orchestral break at about 1:12. Otherwise, nothing spectacular. The mastering especially sucks. FL Studio is just not cutting it. Dimrain really should think about exploring other programs like Cubase and Reason.

BBS Signature
PERVOK
PERVOK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 2nd, 2006 @ 12:20 AM

At 9/1/06 06:34 PM, pitbulljones wrote: someone cud go into general to grab a mods attention, zenons done it a couple of times

Zenon can't count how much he has done it behind your guys' backs while no one is here <_<

Noe3
Noe3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to All Dimrain47 Fans Read!! Sep. 2nd, 2006 @ 12:44 AM

I'll have to listen to previews, and if I like, I will force//trick my friend into buying said CD, or even buy it with my own hard earned crack money.