New Topic Respond to this Topic
Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to Sprite Club Aug. 13th, 2007 @ 05:55 PM Reply

At 8/13/07 05:35 PM, Tanooki-John wrote: Hey guys, what do you think of This? Tell me what you think?

Tell you the truth, it isn't very interesting. Well, mostly because it's a phone booth.

BBS Signature
Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Sprite Club Aug. 13th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM Reply

At 8/12/07 02:00 AM, Adidaas wrote: Yup, I sure agree. Suck ass, nah I wouldn't said that, more like pretty whack.

You get what I'm saying.

I made an RMXP sprite off the guy in that last page with gun and whatnot. I like it.

Now that's what I call originality. I like how it's animated too. Sorta looks like a pokemon trainer for some odd reason. :/

Hey guys, what do you think of This? Tell me what you think?

It's ok. I agree with Twone on this one. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
Adidaas
Adidaas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Sprite Club Aug. 13th, 2007 @ 10:56 PM Reply

At 8/13/07 05:35 PM, Tanooki-John wrote: Hey guys, what do you think of This? Tell me what you think?

Yeah, it's kinda plain and boring, try adding some shading and all that jazz.

At 8/13/07 07:36 PM, Seamonky wrote: Now that's what I call originality. I like how it's animated too. Sorta looks like a pokemon trainer for some odd reason. :/

Thank you, and a pokemon trainer? I don't really see that, but I'll take it as a compliment.

Tanooki-John
Tanooki-John
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Sprite Club Aug. 14th, 2007 @ 12:45 PM Reply

At 8/13/07 05:55 PM, Twone wrote:
Tell you the truth, it isn't very interesting. Well, mostly because it's a phone booth.

Not just any phone booth. It's called a TARDIS. It's a spaceship descuised as a phone booth. (better than the one from Bill &Tedd's exelent adventure) It's from the hit british series Doctor Who. I hope that helps.

BBS Signature
Joshiru
Joshiru
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Sprite Club Aug. 17th, 2007 @ 08:50 PM Reply

-I knew you were going to say something like that. "Why don't you go make some sprites, ehehehe..." Man, sounds like complaining on your part. By the way, I don't make sprites and I don't plan to since I don't like making sprites.
-Jealous? Man, your stupid... :/
-Afraid? Hahahaha!

Fuck off.Honestly, could you do any better? I'd like to see you try. Dumbass. Show me wat ya got. come on, Homo. I laugh in the facr of homosexuality. Or your mom, but there ain't much of a difference. Oh yeah, Josta5 is my other account. I just made this one

Here's the sprite sheet of my custom Mario character, who I named Joshiru.

BBS Signature
Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Sprite Club Aug. 17th, 2007 @ 09:52 PM Reply

At 8/17/07 08:50 PM, Joshiru wrote: Fuck off.Honestly, could you do any better? I'd like to see you try. Dumbass. Show me wat ya got. come on, Homo. I laugh in the facr of homosexuality. Or your mom, but there ain't much of a difference. Oh yeah, Josta5 is my other account. I just made this one

-Looks like you didn't read my post to clearly. I said, "I don't make sprites and I don't plan to since I don't like making sprites."
-So now were putting moms in this catergory? What are you, 11 years old or something? :/
-Dumbass? Such violence shouldn't be tolerated here. Talk back to me again like this and I'll have you banned for a good while. You wouldn't like that know would you. >:)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature
Adidaas
Adidaas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Sprite Club Aug. 21st, 2007 @ 03:47 PM Reply

Do I smell something burning? Oh it's you bro, ohohoho, snap........
Sorry I couldn't resist.

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Sprite Club Aug. 21st, 2007 @ 03:51 PM Reply

At 8/21/07 03:47 PM, Adidaas wrote: Do I smell something burning? Oh it's you bro, ohohoho, snap........
Sorry I couldn't resist.

Use the quote button next time because I had no idea who you are talking to right now. That post looks like spam since it's not realted to the topic what so ever. >:/

BBS Signature
Adidaas
Adidaas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Sprite Club Aug. 21st, 2007 @ 04:49 PM Reply

Yeah, kinda obvious don't you think? Well, since this would be considered spam I'll throw this in there as well.
The two characters for a possible sprite movie, if I ever actually do it.

Sprite Club

Pheonixxx
Pheonixxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Sprite Club Aug. 21st, 2007 @ 05:15 PM Reply

thought id just drop by on this club...so tell me,wht do you thinkof this sprite?

Sprite Club

Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to Sprite Club Aug. 21st, 2007 @ 06:17 PM Reply

At 8/17/07 08:50 PM, Joshiru wrote: Fuck off.Honestly, could you do any better? I'd like to see you try. Dumbass. Show me wat ya got. come on, Homo. I laugh in the facr of homosexuality. Or your mom, but there ain't much of a difference. Oh yeah, Josta5 is my other account. I just made this one

Look what I made, I posted it near the top of the page. It took me one hour.

At 8/21/07 05:15 PM, Pheonixxx wrote: thought id just drop by on this club...so tell me,wht do you thinkof this sprite?

Old and not made by you.

BBS Signature
Ryan914
Ryan914
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Sprite Club Aug. 25th, 2007 @ 10:31 PM Reply

Back again:
Mother 3 Rip:
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6158/mo ther3dusterge2.png

Chdprimary
Chdprimary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Sprite Club Sep. 16th, 2007 @ 10:41 AM Reply

I'd like to join, I need some help with a background sprite. You wouldn't think this would been too hard to find, but I've searched EVERYWHERE. I need a background sprite of the World Martial Arts Tournament from Dragon Ball Z's Buu's Fury. Any help is greatly appreciated! And thanks in advance, I suppose...

Click on my sig. NOW.

BBS Signature
Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to Sprite Club Sep. 16th, 2007 @ 11:13 AM Reply

At 9/16/07 10:41 AM, Chdprimary wrote: I'd like to join, I need some help with a background sprite. You wouldn't think this would been too hard to find, but I've searched EVERYWHERE. I need a background sprite of the World Martial Arts Tournament from Dragon Ball Z's Buu's Fury. Any help is greatly appreciated! And thanks in advance, I suppose...

Have you come to think that there aren't any?

BBS Signature
Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Sprite Club Sep. 16th, 2007 @ 11:18 AM Reply

At 9/16/07 10:41 AM, Chdprimary wrote: I'd like to join, I need some help with a background sprite. You wouldn't think this would been too hard to find, but I've searched EVERYWHERE. I need a background sprite of the World Martial Arts Tournament from Dragon Ball Z's Buu's Fury. Any help is greatly appreciated! And thanks in advance, I suppose...

You're just looking for the World Martial Art Tournament ONLY for Buu's Fury? Why not try to find any other stage or location besides a ring. I mean, a desert battelfield with a couple of huge boulders should do if you're going to make a fighting scene with the DBZ Characters. :/

BBS Signature
Chdprimary
Chdprimary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Sprite Club Sep. 16th, 2007 @ 07:32 PM Reply

Well, there has to be a sprite, right? It's a pretty popular game, I guess, so I would just think that somewhere in the billions on websites on the internet, one of 'em has to have that sprite. And if not, then one of you awesome spriters could make one. I dunno, if this is the wrong place to ask, then I'll budge along, I was just thinking "The Sprite Club" was probably my best bet.

Oh, and to the other guy, yes I do have to have a World Tourney sprite, I'm doing a game, not a movie, and the requirements for my idea are centered around that location. It really doesn't matter if it's from Buu's Fury, it could also be from Legacy of Goku I or II if that makes it any easier.

Click on my sig. NOW.

BBS Signature
Chdprimary
Chdprimary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Sprite Club Sep. 18th, 2007 @ 09:24 PM Reply

Waiting... waiting... waiting some more... Has this thread been abandoned?

Click on my sig. NOW.

BBS Signature
wcatdoor
wcatdoor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Sprite Club Sep. 19th, 2007 @ 10:52 PM Reply

i am gonna start making sprite flash as soon as i can get flash for my vista(dam this vista....)

DL:

Adidaas
Adidaas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Sprite Club Sep. 20th, 2007 @ 10:20 PM Reply

At 9/16/07 07:32 PM, Chdprimary wrote: Well, there has to be a sprite, right? It's a pretty popular game, I guess, so I would just think that somewhere in the billions on websites on the internet, one of 'em has to have that sprite. And if not, then one of you awesome spriters could make one. I dunno, if this is the wrong place to ask, then I'll budge along, I was just thinking "The Sprite Club" was probably my best bet.

Oh, and to the other guy, yes I do have to have a World Tourney sprite, I'm doing a game, not a movie, and the requirements for my idea are centered around that location. It really doesn't matter if it's from Buu's Fury, it could also be from Legacy of Goku I or II if that makes it any easier.

Well, don't really want to say abandoned, but yeah pretty much. Well, I don't think I ever found the BG of that game, I say just rip out yourself.

Chdprimary
Chdprimary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Sprite Club Sep. 26th, 2007 @ 04:28 PM Reply

At 9/20/07 10:20 PM, Adidaas wrote:
Well, don't really want to say abandoned, but yeah pretty much. Well, I don't think I ever found the BG of that game, I say just rip out yourself.

The question now being, "How?"

Click on my sig. NOW.

BBS Signature
PicoZX
PicoZX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Sprite Club Sep. 26th, 2007 @ 08:29 PM Reply

I'll join!!
I luv sprites!

//Newgrounds Anti Spam Petition//Brawl Friend Code: 1934 2126 9747/ Wii Number: 4796 8198 3995 9066

BBS Signature
Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to Sprite Club Sep. 26th, 2007 @ 08:42 PM Reply

At 9/26/07 04:28 PM, Chdprimary wrote: The question now being, "How?"

Emulators?

BBS Signature
Doubleraz
Doubleraz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Sprite Club Sep. 28th, 2007 @ 12:18 PM Reply

Hi, I've always liked sprites and I'd really like to get better with them. Can I join?

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Sprite Club Sep. 28th, 2007 @ 02:54 PM Reply

At 9/28/07 12:18 PM, Doubleraz wrote: Hi, I've always liked sprites and I'd really like to get better with them. Can I join?

Before you can join, do you have any sprites that you would like to show us that you were working on or something? Also, tell me why you like sprites. If you can do that, then you're in. :)

BBS Signature
Adidaas
Adidaas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Sprite Club Sep. 28th, 2007 @ 04:34 PM Reply

At 9/26/07 04:28 PM, Chdprimary wrote:
At 9/20/07 10:20 PM, Adidaas wrote:
The question now being, "How?"

Yeah, go grab an emulator then the rom for the game then you just gotta start ripping.

Skeik-Sprite
Skeik-Sprite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Game Developer
Response to Sprite Club Oct. 13th, 2007 @ 06:33 PM Reply

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in remastering Kid Icarus sprite for a kind of remake/tribute thing. I would also appreciate if that person had some kind of experience in level design.

If you're interested at all, please PM me. If the game I'm making gets sponsored (by the grace of god) I would be willing to split profits 50/50

Tanooki-John
Tanooki-John
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Sprite Club Oct. 15th, 2007 @ 05:49 PM Reply

Well, im quit under experianced to be a sprite editor, but a nice guy from sheezyart did myself, and Kaolla and Shinobu from Love Hina in this nice sprite edit. Tell me what do you think?

http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1485505/

BBS Signature
Adidaas
Adidaas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Sprite Club Oct. 21st, 2007 @ 05:56 PM Reply

It looks pretty good man. For an edit it's pretty good.

KrokoBoy
KrokoBoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Sprite Club Dec. 2nd, 2007 @ 09:17 AM Reply

Nice work :) I agree, it`s nice for an edit ;)

King of Tekken rules!!! Under KrokoBoy it says http://krokoboy.newgrounds.com ;)

BBS Signature
Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Sprite Club Dec. 2nd, 2007 @ 11:32 AM Reply

At 10/15/07 05:49 PM, Tanooki-John wrote: Well, im quit under experianced to be a sprite editor, but a nice guy from sheezyart did myself, and Kaolla and Shinobu from Love Hina in this nice sprite edit. Tell me what do you think?
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1485505/

Damn, that sprite editor is one hell of a sprite editor. I would like to see those sprites in action, as in being used in a flash. But, you have to have more movements and more sprites. :/

BBS Signature