00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

punk563 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa

3,222 Views | 44 Replies

Did anyone know this? I mean, I just like found out today. Are they doing anything about this? As a concerned citizen of Cybertron, I thought US citizens might want to know this. I mean, they're like, nuclear weapons. Total destruction, like BOOM, right? Wow, just wow. FREAKING NUKES! For those who don't know this, these weapons kill everything, I mean everything, and leave radiation behind for decades. POINTED AT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! Can NATO do anything about this?

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-29 23:27:13

At 8/29/06 11:24 PM, RossAwesome wrote: For those who don't know this, these weapons kill everything, I mean everything, and leave radiation behind for decades.

No.
Shit.
Sherlock.

And were do you think the hundreds of US nukes are pointed then? The Moon?

"Men have had the vanity to pretend that the whole creation was made for them, while in reality the whole creation does not suspect their existence." - Camille

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-29 23:27:44

dude, i dont think the nukes are pointing directly at USA.. maybe they just display it so that they can show the other countries that they are not push overs and wont bow down to superpowers.. (i'm not from the US but i am neither pro or anti, i'm in the middle, all for peace ^ ^)

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-29 23:30:46

At 8/29/06 11:24 PM, RossAwesome wrote: Did anyone know this? I mean, I just like found out today. Are they doing anything about this? As a concerned citizen of Cybertron.

This is been going on for decades. Although I guess it could be argued it took the signal that long to reach the home world of the transformers. OR you're just a dumbass

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-29 23:33:53

ahahaha good one!

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-29 23:34:51

No you guys just, like, don't understand. These are WMDs, or whatever. Weren't they totally doing something about this?

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-29 23:35:10

At 8/29/06 11:27 PM, Sifr wrote: all for peace

Fuckin' Hippy.

Takes one to know one.

"Men have had the vanity to pretend that the whole creation was made for them, while in reality the whole creation does not suspect their existence." - Camille

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-29 23:45:28

You know wht a lot of countries have nukes pointed at the US?

Because the US has nukes pointed at a lot of countries.

Mutually assured destruction is one of the major factors that keeps those missiles pointed at other countries instead of exploding a short distance over the surface of those countries.

Dead.

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-29 23:46:10

i don't think that they would do anything with it.. they wont risk it.. no country is that stupid.. to even try..

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-30 01:29:42

HOLY SHIT, and I just heard that there is chocolate icecream. I mean, I've had vanilla before, but chocolate! I have got to try some of that.

Seriously, they have plenty of nukes pointed at us, and we have them pointed back. This way, anyone who pushes the button gets destroyed too, making sure that no one does anything stupid. We'll be fine.

The Internet is like a screwdriver. You can use it to take an engine apart and understand it, or you can see how far you can stick it in your ear until you hit resistance.

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-30 01:35:47

At 8/30/06 01:29 AM, VigilanteNighthawk wrote: HOLY SHIT, and I just heard that there is chocolate icecream. I mean, I've had vanilla before, but chocolate! I have got to try some of that.

NO
FUCKING
WAY

How come I just found out about this?!?!

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-30 01:37:29

Guys.....wait until you discover mint choc chip....

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-30 01:46:57

At 8/30/06 01:37 AM, o_r_i_g_i_n_a_l wrote: Guys.....wait until you discover mint choc chip....

This has to be the greatest day of my life.

The Internet is like a screwdriver. You can use it to take an engine apart and understand it, or you can see how far you can stick it in your ear until you hit resistance.

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-30 06:43:33

Every country country with nukes have their nukes pointed at every other country with nukes and a few without them, including the United States. Don't be so surprised about this; it's just so retaliation can be swift.

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-30 20:56:57

At 8/30/06 01:29 AM, VigilanteNighthawk wrote:

Seriously, they have plenty of nukes pointed at us, and we have them pointed back. This way, anyone who pushes the button gets destroyed too, making sure that no one does anything stupid. We'll be fine.

Now, will this be before, or after thousands die?

"We anarchists do not want to emancipate the people; we want the people to emancipate themselves."-Errico Malatesta

BBS Signature

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-30 21:00:36

At 8/30/06 08:56 PM, Kev-o wrote:
At 8/30/06 01:29 AM, VigilanteNighthawk wrote:

Now, will this be before, or after thousands die?

Considering that its been this way for nearly 50 years, I'm going with before.

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-30 21:05:14

Just checking.

"We anarchists do not want to emancipate the people; we want the people to emancipate themselves."-Errico Malatesta

BBS Signature

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-31 02:09:14

At 8/29/06 11:24 PM, RossAwesome wrote: As a concerned citizen of Cybertron.

Autobot, Decepticon, Minicon, Maximal, Constructicon, Vehicon, Combaticon, or Predacon?

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-31 02:16:11

At 8/29/06 11:27 PM, o_r_i_g_i_n_a_l wrote:
At 8/29/06 11:24 PM, RossAwesome wrote: For those who don't know this, these weapons kill everything, I mean everything, and leave radiation behind for decades.
No.
Shit.
Sherlock.

And were do you think the hundreds of US nukes are pointed then? The Moon?

No the weapons are harmless like a kiss in the cheek.
Yeah right Pfft.
US has done a lot of shit can you blame the ones who are holding us at gunpoint?
Well violence with violence isn't right but yeah.

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-31 02:32:18

At 8/29/06 11:24 PM, RossAwesome wrote:

:Total destruction, like BOOM, right? Wow, just wow. FREAKING NUKES! For those who don't know this, these weapons kill everything, I mean everything,

Not everything will die. We will still have cockroaches, twinkies, dog-fish-men, guys from Montana who have been planning for this thier whole lives, Dick Clark, The Rolling Stones (they are already dead), and The alien entity that has become Wall-mart.

You just lost THE GAME

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-31 02:33:27

im from new zealand and we are all part of the same fighting army if u no wot i mean. but usa r shit sterers u guys started the terrorist wars because u left ur army bases and blown up tanks etc. on there holy land. and ur steeling there oil. so the world is getting sick of ur bull shit and back stabing so thy r getting readdy b4 usa steels from more ppl and trys to cover it up.

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-31 02:56:12

At 8/31/06 02:33 AM, cmssmc wrote: im from new zealand and we are all part of the same fighting army if u no wot i mean. but usa r shit sterers u guys started the terrorist wars because u left ur army bases and blown up tanks etc. on there holy land. and ur steeling there oil. so the world is getting sick of ur bull shit and back stabing so thy r getting readdy b4 usa steels from more ppl and trys to cover it up.

What? What are you talking about? This post makes absolutly no sense at all. We stole nobodys oil, the military canibalizes any usable parts from old equipment, so I doubt anything is just left behind, and I believe the terrorists attacked us first. Above all that, your statements hurt my brain to read. Please put more thought into what you say, and try to make it understandable. I make as many errors as the next guy, but at least I can get my point accross.

You just lost THE GAME

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-31 03:07:50

At 8/31/06 02:33 AM, cmssmc wrote: im from new zealand and we are all part of the same fighting army if u no wot i mean. but usa r shit sterers u guys started the terrorist wars because u left ur army bases and blown up tanks etc. on there holy land. and ur steeling there oil. so the world is getting sick of ur bull shit and back stabing so thy r getting readdy b4 usa steels from more ppl and trys to cover it up.

....some people wont understand you let me fix it for you, you lil lazy typer.

Im from New Zealand and we are all part of the same fighting army if you know what I mean. But USA are shit starters you guys started the terrorist wars because you left your army bases and blown up tanks etc. on their holy land. and your stealing their oil. So the world is getting sick of your bullshit and back stabbing so they are getting ready before USA steals from more people and tries to cover it up.

Heres my response to your statement.
Get better grammer and please stop starting your own bullshit and what the hell holy land?!?! and no the U.S. is not stealing their oil you silly new zealander. Please tell us when the US backstabbed a country? The "world" needs the US for many various reasons that affects their countires so theyre not really sick of them are they now?
And no I don't know what you mean when your part of a same fighting army.Also the terroists attacks began ON the US first without the US not doing anything.

Never
Ever

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-31 04:12:37

I think the government has it all under control, thank you.

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-31 04:34:02

At 8/31/06 04:12 AM, PacoW wrote: I think the government has it all under control, thank you.

They do but barely, they don't have North Korea under control to test their missiles and their nuke which they already did and America is trying to stop the building of the missiles. And look at Iran, the government cant stop their development of nukes/missiles/etc. So basically its a stalemate as the US has far much more missiles and atom bombs more than Iran and North Korea except Russia of course...but right now theyre working on their economy and population, so no worries just a stalemate..

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-31 10:08:50

At 8/31/06 02:09 AM, Anti_Noob wrote:
At 8/29/06 11:24 PM, RossAwesome wrote: As a concerned citizen of Cybertron.
Autobot, Decepticon, Minicon, Maximal, Constructicon, Vehicon, Combaticon, or Predacon?

Ugh, like clearly a Dinobot. Thanks for totally forgetting the heros of my whole civilization. (You also forgot Insecticon)

But anyways, I just like, totally found out about a new threat for US citizens. My friend M.C. Chip was telling me that, like, TERRORISTS who HATE THE USA totally have nukes as well. So, pretty much, like, uh, the US is, like, totally screwed, huh?

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-31 10:19:02

At 8/29/06 11:24 PM, RossAwesome wrote: I thought US citizens might want to know this.

i'll call the president

It's not paedophilia if she's dead.

BBS Signature

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-31 14:42:29

At 8/31/06 03:07 AM, DarkNati0nX wrote:
At 8/31/06 02:33 AM, cmssmc wrote:
Heres my response to your statement.
Get better grammer and please stop starting your own bullshit and what the hell holy land?!?! and no the U.S. is not stealing their oil you silly new zealander. Please tell us when the US backstabbed a country? The "world" needs the US for many various reasons that affects their countires so theyre not really sick of them are they now?
And no I don't know what you mean when your part of a same fighting army.Also the terroists attacks began ON the US first without the US not doing anything.

So, the US never stabbed a country in the back. We were allies with Saddam up until a few years before the first Gulf War. Just before the start of the Vietnam war, we actually assassinated the democratic leader of then S. Vietnam because his abusive practices towards buddhists.

Speaking of Vietnam, the whole mess can be traced ultimately back to Woodrow Wilson. Ho Chi Mihn was member of the Vietnamese nobility. His country at the time was occupied as a colony of the French. He helped organize fighters to help the allies during WWI. When Wilson presented his 14 points for peace, one of them was the right of self determination for all peoples. Ho Chi Minh believed this applied to all people, and asked for Wilson's help in gaining independence for his country spelled out in the Treaty of Versailles. Wilson, in part because he was a bigot and in part because he had suffered a stroke refused, in spite of point about self determination. Ho Chi Minh became disgusted with the behavior of democracies and later became a communist.

All of the above are just examples of backstabbing. This doesn't count all of the times we have screwed around with the foreign policy of other nations, such as supporting the shah of Iran over a democratic revolution in the 1950's. The United States and Europe have done there fair share earning a bad reputation around the world. Don't be so ignorant to believe that our country can do no wrong, or that our ascension as the premiere world power was simply through our own greatness. It is this type of arrogance that leads us to believe that we are the only ones who can ever be right and to this day prenents any meaningful debate as to how our foreing policy has helped bring about the problems we are currently dealing with.

Never
Ever

If only people practiced what they preached.

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-08-31 23:30:09

Hey, if your Dick is pointing at a chick, does that mean you are GOING to screw her? Fuck no!

Same thing with nukes, just because people have them and point in no way means they'll use them.

Response to Countries Have Nukes Pointed At Usa 2006-09-01 00:36:13

This is sad.
I think I'll stay in bed the rest of the week.

TT_TT