Be a Supporter!

Stephen Colbert, You Suck

  • 1,135 Views
  • 40 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Buffalow
Buffalow
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Stephen Colbert, You Suck 2006-08-29 23:57:02 Reply

The only thing that annoys me about Stephen Colbert is that he calls it the Colbert Repor, not the Report. I know it's the title, but it still bothers me. Oh and the fact that every 5 seconds he eithers fixes up his papers, plays with his pen or does that thumb-in-finger thing, AKA Fiddles after every joke.

I love The Colbert Report and The Daily Show, NO HATE STEPHEN!


Well-a Everybody's Heard About the Word, Tha-Tha-Tha Word-Word-Word the Word is the.....

BBS Signature
MysticMan
MysticMan
  • Member since: Feb. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Stephen Colbert, You Suck 2006-08-29 23:57:55 Reply

At 8/29/06 10:43 PM, TheBeagle wrote: Okay I see that StephenColbert is on right now so I must piss him off.

Really?!. Oshit i forgot to whatch it D:

Stephen, your show is not even remotely funny.

Acually. You need to understand what hes talking about. To get the jokes

Stephen, I hate you because you sympathise with an idiot, George Dubya.

So?. lol

Stephen, Jon Stewart freaking owns you man.

Noo. Not really. And whats your way of "Owning"

Stephen, Blah! I am not watching ur show anymore!

Ok. another person who has tuned out of the best show

*The Colbert Report has now been canceled*

That would be the day.

PillowPenguinz
PillowPenguinz
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Stephen Colbert, You Suck 2006-08-29 23:57:58 Reply

At 8/29/06 10:43 PM, TheBeagle wrote: Okay I see that StephenColbert is on right now so I must piss him off.

Stephen, your show is not even remotely funny.

Stephen, I hate you because you sympathise with an idiot, George Dubya.

Stephen, Jon Stewart freaking owns you man.

Stephen, Blah! I am not watching ur show anymore!

*The Colbert Report has now been canceled*

~TheBeagle

i hope stephen ready this so you can be put on notice you ass fucker! no, you should just go strait to the dead to me board, and then you sould get killed...well maybe not that much, but dude, just cuz you dont like something, doesnt mean its a fact that it sux, it just means you dont like it, it doesnt mean you should go arround yelling at him


I'm gonna go have a taco....... you can come too

BBS Signature
PillowPenguinz
PillowPenguinz
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Stephen Colbert, You Suck 2006-08-29 23:59:57 Reply

At 8/29/06 11:57 PM, Proud_American wrote: The only thing that annoys me about Stephen Colbert is that he calls it the Colbert Repor, not the Report. I know it's the title, but it still bothers me. Oh and the fact that every 5 seconds he eithers fixes up his papers, plays with his pen or does that thumb-in-finger thing, AKA Fiddles after every joke.

I love The Colbert Report and The Daily Show, NO HATE STEPHEN!

its called the colbert report, but pronounsed repor, cuz he has a silent "T" at the end of his name, so the "T" at the end of report is silent too, its a play on words, but as long as you love the show, i wont get mad ^^


I'm gonna go have a taco....... you can come too

BBS Signature
MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Stephen Colbert, You Suck 2006-08-30 01:03:35 Reply

At 8/29/06 11:05 PM, Slinging-Blood wrote: The Daily Show and The Colbert Report suck. End.

Go suck off Barry Manilow before you say that again.

StephenColbert
StephenColbert
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Stephen Colbert, You Suck 2006-08-30 01:17:30 Reply

Both the Daily Show and Colbert Report are great. The crossover where Jon came over and apologized to Geraldo Riviera was hilarious.


BBS Signature
Wadezilla
Wadezilla
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Stephen Colbert, You Suck 2006-08-30 01:19:38 Reply

At 8/29/06 10:43 PM, TheBeagle wrote: Okay I see that StephenColbert is on right now so I must piss him off.
\
Stephen, I hate you because you sympathise with an idiot, George Dubya.

Oh god you're a moron.

McFooFa
McFooFa
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Stephen Colbert, You Suck 2006-08-30 01:20:25 Reply

Its incredible that there's still life in this thread.


BBS Signature
SickBastards
SickBastards
  • Member since: Aug. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Stephen Colbert, You Suck 2006-08-30 01:28:28 Reply

Stephen Colbert is a God!

RTL
RTL
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Stephen Colbert, You Suck 2006-08-30 01:36:15 Reply

lol


Hi

Tancrisism
Tancrisism
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Stephen Colbert, You Suck 2006-08-30 01:47:01 Reply

Someone doesn't understand satire.


Fancy Signature