00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xo1029392 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why do most of you suck at flash?

4,985 Views | 134 Replies

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 14:46:13

Flash is hard to comprehend,I'm still trying to know how it's work

I love ya all!!

BBS Signature

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 14:46:43

hey man! WTF are you trying to prove here? Your only a very low experience points level and nearly everyone else is higher who has contributed in this thread. There's even someone who has contributed in this thread who has over 4,000 experience points! You have fuckin nowhere near that! I know i have less than you, but i only 11 years of age and i've only been here about 2 weeks! And do you see me going round the forum bitchin about flash. flash rocks, it's great, it's hard to make, and you hate it! That muthafuckin gay mate. Try makin your own one you wimp, you'll probabluy come up with a pic, then accidently delete. lol, just go home and ask you mummy for a new pair of panties, you probably pooed yourself watching harry potter. hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha

Jimbob130495

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 14:48:41

K, let me say this. I seriously wouldn't be bitching about it if i didn't know flash and 3d animaiton. I know fully well what each these does. You said it yourself, this site is for beginners. Which in other word Noobs. That's exactly why i am saying you suck at this point. Practice, practice and more practice and then perheps you'll become good but right now, you still suck. Few great animations on this site. But those guys have their own websites so that doesn't matter in this case. I know more about flash and 3d than any of you hear. I don't need to show it to prove it.

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 14:51:59

At 8/29/06 02:48 PM, werewolf_bite wrote: I know more about flash and 3d than any of you hear. I don't need to show it to prove it.

Yeah, you do.

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 14:53:37

If only they had more languages in flash it would be so much easier, instead of just english.

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 14:55:50

Look bud you fucking go get Flash and see how hard it is to:
1. Draw it the mouse.
2. Animate FBF with mouse.

Sure you can point fingers but try it yourself and discover that it takes a lot of practice.

Hello, matey.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 14:56:22

At 8/29/06 02:24 PM, werewolf_bite wrote: 99% of you do. And why don't you try and go beyond flash?

Hey, it's you again! The master of Flash! When are you ever going to back yourself up with some flash of your own?

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 14:58:57

try flash, come back later.

Y bigbadron B Hatn?

BBS Signature

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 14:59:43

At 8/29/06 02:55 PM, TheBeagle wrote: Look bud you fucking go get Flash and see how hard it is to:
1. Draw it the mouse.
2. Animate FBF with mouse.

Sure you can point fingers but try it yourself and discover that it takes a lot of practice.

Get a GT to do FBF work with its so damn much easier.

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:03:31

o here we go another bitchey thread by werewolf_bite

go kill yourself shut the fuck up and quit being a whiney little bitch

DAMNIT!

-=Xfire=-=Steam=-=Myspace=-=JewTube =-

BBS Signature

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:03:38

At 8/29/06 02:48 PM, werewolf_bite wrote: K,

This site is for everyone who does flash, and usually the more talented flash authors get exposed more, but most flashes and under judgement flashes aren't great.

I'd reckon most of us are shit at flash because it's dull and tedious.

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:05:08

At 8/29/06 03:03 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 8/29/06 02:48 PM, werewolf_bite wrote: K,
This site is for everyone who does flash, and usually the more talented flash authors get exposed more, but most flashes and under judgement flashes aren't great.

I'd reckon most of us are shit at flash because it's dull and tedious.

A bit depressing, Earfetish.

Hello, matey.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:10:12

At 8/29/06 02:24 PM, werewolf_bite wrote: 99% of you do. And why don't you try and go beyond flash? NG is flash based but have you ever thought of going more complicated, like say 3d animation, filming and compositing? Seriously, do you really expect to get high paid jobs but just knowing flash? There is hell of alot more out there than flash. Like i mentioned, most of you suck at flash animation here on NG but have you ever thought of other alternatives?

Actually..

only about 60-80% of all flashed submitted to the portal are blammed.

20%-40% get in a day.

About like... 25% of those that get in are decent

and about 25% of that are awsome.

So its like....

not 99%.

I mean... yeah, alot of people absolutely suck at flash, but they aren't submitting their crap. And even if they DID submit their crap, it would get blammed anyway and just make peoples profile ranks go up at worste.

Why do 70% of the submitted work suck? cause its mostly submitted for the hell of it, or was just a quick practice short that someone did and said "hey I'll submit it", OR it was a spam short.

On top of that, flash is hard man lol. And you having no movies isn't helping your argument.

Another thing, due to prejudice in the portal, (Sprites always get in but never get good scores, sticks never get in and always get bad scores, full figure usually gets in and gets the best scores, madness style has this fat line between either not getting in at all, or completly hitting front page, and clocks seem to have this absolute randomness between getting blammed, getting in, and getting front page top 50) Its harder to get in with 1 style than another.

For example, my animation "Anyone seen my corpse?" barely got in decent due to its stickyness.

yet Sounds of CS got in amazing, due to its deep and unique connection to counter-strike.

50% of all sprite films get in, and it pisses me off when sprite people who dont make their on sprites get in and get good scores for SHIT animation.

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:10:13

I think i stand for everybody else when i say, don't bother posting your flash unless it's atleast a decent pieace of work.

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:14:23

At 8/29/06 03:10 PM, werewolf_bite wrote: I think i stand for everybody else when i say, don't bother posting your flash unless it's atleast a decent pieace of work.

some times the real pieces of shit, are the funniest. you fail.

Y bigbadron B Hatn?

BBS Signature

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:15:29

At 8/29/06 02:24 PM, werewolf_bite wrote: 99% of you do. And why don't you try and go beyond flash? NG is flash based but have you ever thought of going more complicated, like say 3d animation, filming and compositing? Seriously, do you really expect to get high paid jobs but just knowing flash? There is hell of alot more out there than flash. Like i mentioned, most of you suck at flash animation here on NG but have you ever thought of other alternatives?

You sir, are a classified moron.

Most of use on NG are:

13-19.

There are programs that make 3D and are USED for flash which is beyond. Such as
Swift 3D.

You say 99% of us suck at flash when you haven't attempted flash yourself, you fucktard.

And, odds are, you sucked soooo bad at flash, that you're nagging about it on the BBS. Grow up, you bitch.

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:16:26

At 8/29/06 03:10 PM, werewolf_bite wrote: I think i stand for everybody else when i say, don't bother posting your flash unless it's atleast a decent pieace of work.

No.

Thats that whole point of Newgrounds; for anyone to post any flash they want, even if it isn't a decent "pieace" of work.

Have you ever heard of the Blam system? Thats what its for: getting rid of the worst of the crappy flashes.

You need to learn how Newgrounds works, especially when you don't even have a single Flash to your name. Until you either prove you're better than the supposed 99% Flash artists here, piss off.

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:25:58

At 8/29/06 03:15 PM, Splurgle wrote:
You sir, are a classified moron.

Most of use on NG are:

13-19.

There are programs that make 3D and are USED for flash which is beyond. Such as
Swift 3D.

Swift 3d? You got to be joking. If you think swift 3d is byond flash, than you fail. Swift 3d is so easy. Probably the easiest 3d program out there. But it still sucks for making anything byond a cube. Talking about 3d, talk about Maya. This big girl got everything. But for you people who doesn't even know flash, knowing Maya for you is like touching a sun's surface.

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:27:08

Flash shows:

Odd Job Jack, Sons of Butcher, Carl Squared, Happy Tree Friends, newer episodes of Caillou, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, 6Teen, Hey Joel, Mucha Lucha, Bromwell High, Sea Lab 2021...

And there's tonnes more. And yes, you can make money as a Flash animator.

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:27:11

At 8/29/06 02:48 PM, werewolf_bite wrote: I know more about flash and 3d than any of you hear. I don't need to show it to prove it.

ah, but thats where you're wrong. to prove to us that you are a good flash animator, you need to have at least one flash movie made here. just saying that you're better than anybody here without a flash doesn't count. so get off your lazy ass, and make a fucking movie.

dumbass

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:29:18

At 8/29/06 02:24 PM, werewolf_bite wrote: NG is flash based but have you ever thought of going more complicated, like say 3d animation, filming and compositing?

you knwo there are those sort of mvoeis on newgrounds? amongst other types..

before you btich about something, mae sure you know what your on about...

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:37:56

Why dont' you put your penis where you mouth is (wait its already there) Money where u mouth is and make a flash and prove us rong
We don't expect to get high paying jobs as animators being theres no such thing as a well payed animator. I love making flash, it just is a great hobby. So if your going to tell people who have a hobby unlike u who sits home with no friends, not to follow there hobby and dreams... you sir deserve to fall down a well and die

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:38:55

Flash is way harder than you think, and I dont see you with any submissions in the portal. neither do I, but thats because I dont have the program.

brains.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:41:04

Flash funner, more simple, SUBMITABLE, and more awesome than your shitty alternatives.

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:41:33

I made/ submitted like one flash like after I made the intro, I got lazy and made an early ending so it got blammed,and it was bad... and my demo period on mx expired, and it's very hard 2 make a good flash...

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:41:42

Alot of these people who "suck" at flash never attempt it to begin with.

spice runs the universe, faggot

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:45:35

Make us a flash and if it Passes then we will believe you and try our best to fix this "Problem."

That will shut him up...

You see the wine bottle? It WAS full!

Spore Club- The best game in production. Join.

I am the Hydra cut off my head two come back. That's a lot of bad teeth.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:49:25

He refuses to submit anything, I PMed him and he basically said NG wasn`t good enough for his flash.

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:50:10

Flash Reviews by werewolf_bite:
- none -

Response to Why do most of you suck at flash? 2006-08-29 15:54:00

At 8/29/06 03:49 PM, Fatt_Pandaa wrote: He refuses to submit anything, I PMed him and he basically said NG wasn`t good enough for his flash.

Empty and pathetic excuses for his own ignorance.

Ignore this signature.