New Topic Respond to this Topic
FallenAngelz
FallenAngelz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
um,,BEAST or somebody 2001-05-22 00:22:36 Reply

In hostage siutation 2, those are sweet graphics. Did BEAST draw them all himself using flash ot scan it in.

sleepyfrog
sleepyfrog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to um,,BEAST or somebody 2001-05-22 22:07:50 Reply

At 5/22/01 12:22 AM, FallenAngelz wrote: In hostage siutation 2, those are sweet graphics. Did BEAST draw them all himself using flash ot scan it in.

i believe BEAST drew in flash 4 then ported the instances across to flash 5....
the drawing utilities in version 5 dont differ a great deal to those of is predecessor but most people who are experianced in both versions of flash prefer the layout of the tools in #4....i personaly dont touch flash 5 unless i have some tricky actionscripting to contend with, otherwise i just find it akward and irritating to use....

um,,BEAST or somebody

Beast0
Beast0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to um,,BEAST or somebody 2001-05-23 06:35:56 Reply

At 5/22/01 10:07 PM, BACE wrote:
At 5/22/01 12:22 AM, FallenAngelz wrote: In hostage siutation 2, those are sweet graphics. Did BEAST draw them all himself using flash ot scan it in.
the drawing utilities in version 5 dont differ a great deal to those of is predecessor but most people who are experianced in both versions of flash prefer the layout of the tools in #4....i personaly dont touch flash 5 unless i have some tricky actionscripting to contend with, otherwise i just find it akward and irritating to use....

Yup, thats what i did. Well, i scanned a few pics in, and traced over them in flash 4, but most were just drawn straight into flash 4. I put it all together in 4, then when i needed some cool action script, and wanted to tweak the sound, i put it all into flash 5.

-BEAST

Vor
Vor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to um,,BEAST or somebody 2001-05-23 07:20:20 Reply

At 5/23/01 06:35 AM, BEAST wrote:
At 5/22/01 10:07 PM, BACE wrote:
Yup, thats what i did. Well, i scanned a few pics in, and traced over them in flash 4, but most were just drawn straight into flash 4. I put it all together in 4, then when i needed some cool action script, and wanted to tweak the sound, i put it all into flash 5.

-BEAST

Heh, so that's why you put it into flash5?? Excuse me Mr BEAST sir...but I seem to remember you throwing a tantrum on MSN because you'd accidentally saved Hostage Situation 2 in flash5, and couldn't get it back into Flash4...hehe :)

-Ed

Beast0
Beast0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to um,,BEAST or somebody 2001-05-25 09:39:12 Reply

Heh, so that's why you put it into flash5?? Excuse me Mr BEAST sir...but I seem to remember you throwing a tantrum on MSN because you'd accidentally saved Hostage Situation 2 in flash5, and couldn't get it back into Flash4...hehe :)

-Ed

Wasnt so much a tantrum, i like to call it more of a mere whine :P

yeah that really pissed me off, but i did manage to find me a backup, in 4, so now i got the finished version in 5, and the 99% finished version in 4 :)

-BEAST

Uncle-Boris
Uncle-Boris
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to um,,BEAST or somebody 2001-05-25 15:31:08 Reply

At 5/25/01 09:39 AM, BEAST wrote:

-Ed

Wasnt so much a tantrum, i like to call it more of a mere whine :P

yeah that really pissed me off, but i did manage to find me a backup, in 4, so now i got the finished version in 5, and the 99% finished version in 4 :)

-BEAST

could I borrow it?

Beast0
Beast0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to um,,BEAST or somebody 2001-06-01 08:04:31 Reply

could I borrow it?

if i had DSL, the file is like 166 megs :P

-BEAST