At 8/25/06 12:58 PM, SanShrewCatcher wrote:
1. most stupid nitendo fan boys will say to you that gameplay is better then graphics. that is true, but nitendo games suck. all the games from nitendo seem repeating and its seems like the same thing over and over.
Actually, Nintendo is known for the best games. (Notice how I spelled "Nintendo" right, noob?) And by repeating, (repetitive, for those who can't understand him) do you mean how Mario games have gone from the Platforming genre to Racing to Tennis to Soccer to Baseball, etc?
2. Nitendo will lose an advantage in game libray. Because, nitendo's wii has not-up-2-date graphics compared to other systems, they will not be able to get latest pc game imports.
It's a console not a PC, dipshit. PC imports suck anyway (anybody remember ala Half Life 2?)
3. The will controller will not work for all televisions. Especially if you have a projectille tv. The one with the plastic screen, not glass.
The motion sensoring has nothing to do with the T.V., it's the system that detects the motion. Smartass.
4. Wii seems like it will have 2 many driving, tennis, and baseball games, compared to the demand for fps games.
What are you talking about? Resident Evil, Red Steel, even Call of Duty 3?
5. 4 players on will will be extremley difficult. Especially if you have a small tv.
Four players would be difficult with any system, especially with a small T.V.
That's a lot to hear from a noob who doesn't even have a profile. You also can't call me a fanboy, since I prefer the Xbox 360.