• 91 Replies
FattPandaa
FattPandaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 01:46 PM

At 8/25/06 01:44 PM, Ruffy- wrote: the wee (wee, wii what ever) sucks ass its jsut a shitty gamecube witfh a faggot weemote
omfg. and all the fanbois are after it :/

You really don`t have any knowledge of the Wii do you?

or grammar.
SYNXanimation
SYNXanimation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 01:49 PM

The Truth

"wii" fails

Soragu
Soragu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 01:50 PM

At 8/25/06 01:46 PM, Fatt_Pandaa wrote:

You really don`t have any knowledge of the Wii do you?

or grammar.

Well said.

BBS Signature
VegetarianMeat
VegetarianMeat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 01:51 PM

Did anybody else notice that ever time he said, "Nitendo," and not, "Nintendo?"

RareFactory
RareFactory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 01:57 PM

At 8/25/06 01:51 PM, VegetarianMeat wrote: Did anybody else notice that ever time he said, "Nitendo," and not, "Nintendo?"

That makes sense. I'm sure the "Nitendo Wii" is a terrible machine.

Underload
Underload
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 01:57 PM

At 8/25/06 12:58 PM, SanShrewCatcher wrote:

Here are my reasons.

1. most stupid nitendo fan boys will say to you that gameplay is better then graphics. that is true, but nitendo games suck. all the games from nitendo seem repeating and its seems like the same thing over and over.

That is why nintendo is bringing in 2 key factors. #1: They will begin to create allies with 3rd party companies, so expect a much more vast game library in the wii that in the Gamecube. #2: It is bringing in the "Virtual Console" A collection of all past nintendo games, from NES to N64. Also Being introduced are games from past rivals like sega, creating a wider game library.

2. Nitendo will lose an advantage in game libray. Because, nitendo's wii has not-up-2-date graphics compared to other systems, they will not be able to get latest pc game imports.

The Above answers the first part of your question. As I may explain what major game magazines have said, "The Wii's graphics are marginally better than top-tier gamecube games". May I recall the game, "Resident Evil 4?"

3. The will controller will not work for all televisions. Especially if you have a projectille tv. The one with the plastic screen, not glass.

This is not true. A plastic screened tv works fine with an NES lightgun, and with todays technology eons beyond the NES lightgun, there will be no, if any, problems with the wii's wirelessness.

4. Wii seems like it will have 2 many driving, tennis, and baseball games, compared to the demand for fps games.

Again, they're changing that with the Wii's virtual console and 3rd party developers.

5. 4 players on will will be extremley difficult. Especially if you have a small tv.

You can't fault us all. And also, the wii's is backwards compatable with gamecube controllers for the big hitters like soul calibur and SSBB.

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC - 5413-2791-7953

Da Smash. | Youtube Channel

BBS Signature
fuzzies
fuzzies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Animator
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 02:00 PM

I disagree.

I lurk these forums like a fat kid lurks cake.

BBS Signature
balto-boy
balto-boy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator

At 8/25/06 12:58 PM, SanShrewCatcher wrote: I've checked many things about this console called wii. It seems pretty stupid and will be a failure. Here are my reasons.

1. most stupid nitendo fan boys will say to you that gameplay is better then graphics. that is true, but nitendo games suck. all the games from nitendo seem repeating and its seems like the same thing over and over.

if it ain't broke, don't fix it

2. Nitendo will lose an advantage in game libray. Because, nitendo's wii has not-up-2-date graphics compared to other systems, they will not be able to get latest pc game imports.

it's all about looks with you, isn't it?

3. The will controller will not work for all televisions. Especially if you have a projectille tv. The one with the plastic screen, not glass.

as someone else mentioned, it ain't a light gun-type controller

4. Wii seems like it will have 2 many driving, tennis, and baseball games, compared to the demand for fps games.

one game will save the wii: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

5. 4 players on will will be extremley difficult. Especially if you have a small tv.

online mode + SSB Brawl = pure friggin chaos

besides if any system fails, it'll be the PS3 for 2 reasons: costs and Sony's stupidity, who was the guy who said "people would buy the PS3 even if there were no games for it" ?

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional."

Also, Newgrounds can't stop the Brawl!!!

BBS Signature
Shadow-Angel
Shadow-Angel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate

At 8/25/06 12:58 PM, SanShrewCatcher wrote: I've checked many things about this console called wii. It seems pretty stupid and will be a failure. Here are my reasons.

I'm not a fanboy, but if the game sucks, it sucks. No matter how pretty the graphics.

PC gaming and console gaming are almost 2 different worlds, and it doesn't mean you can't have both.

And do you think that your PS3 games are going to work on a crap TV too? You won't be able to appreciate the graphics that you hold in such high regard.

Yes, let's assume the lineup before it comes out... Besides, FPS games aren't all that there is and don't tell me that Xbox and PS don't have lots of sports games.

See about about the TV thing.

How about you wait until it comes out before making assumptions.

ever-vigilant
ever-vigilant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 02:02 PM

unlike PS2 with its sting of ghetto themed games like need for speed, FFX (its boring as hell) and GTA

im willing to sacrifice graphics for ingenuity, and 360/PS2 never use their full potential any way.

What? it sense the movement of the remote, the TV screen dosent matter.

the few FPS games are allready looking better than any of the ones ive seen on the other consoles. Quality over quantity.

if the PS2 has four people playing a game and the tv is small they will have just as much trouble as someone on the Wii.

And your name is based on a Nintendo game.
e-v

HandsomePete
HandsomePete
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Filmmaker
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 02:04 PM

Nintendo sucks. Why?

Because they're still making Mario and Zelda games. It's the same shit every single time. Still making the same tired platformer with the same idiot characters with a dumb gimmick. Mario needs to die. Hard. And Mario sprite movies need to die harder.

BBS Signature
N-Antichrist
N-Antichrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate

Unfortunately, pokemon is a product of Nintendo.

BUSTED.

I hardly ever come here anymore....

BBS Signature
balto-boy
balto-boy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator

as we have mostly proven, this "sandchew" person doesn't really know what he is talking about

BBS Signature
ever-vigilant
ever-vigilant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 02:22 PM

At 8/25/06 02:04 PM, HandsomePete wrote: Nintendo sucks. Why?

Because they're still making Mario and Zelda games. It's the same shit every single time. Still making the same tired platformer with the same idiot characters with a dumb gimmick. Mario needs to die. Hard. And Mario sprite movies need to die harder.

i will agree with the sprite comment, and that Mazza's games are grtting repetitive, and im hardly excited about the new Zelda (Nintendo blasphemy) but the PS2? constant mindless shooters, ghetto games and GTA is a one trick horse.
e-v

Soragu
Soragu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 02:22 PM

At 8/25/06 02:04 PM, N-Antichrist wrote: Unfortunately, pokemon is a product of Nintendo.

BUSTED.

It would be good if there wasn't a dumb anime of it.

Admit it. The anime ruined everything.

BBS Signature
blanblan
blanblan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 02:24 PM

I'm still a Nintendo fan, but I completely agree. The new Mario games aren't original at all, and they need to fix that.

balto-boy
balto-boy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 02:27 PM

At 8/25/06 02:24 PM, blanblan wrote:
The new Mario games aren't original at all, and they need to fix that.

you're right, they know it, won't be fixed, I can practically garuntee it. at least Sonic Team has the balls to try something new

BBS Signature
Soragu
Soragu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 02:30 PM

At 8/25/06 02:27 PM, balto_boy wrote:
At 8/25/06 02:24 PM, blanblan wrote:
The new Mario games aren't original at all, and they need to fix that.
you're right, they know it, won't be fixed, I can practically garuntee it. at least Sonic Team has the balls to try something new

Yeah, they add EVEN MORE characters.

At least Mario makes sport games fun.

I really enjoyed Mario Smash Football, and I hate soccer.

BBS Signature
Madferit
Madferit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 02:32 PM

IT WILL NOT FAIL. :P

Shuko
Shuko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 02:39 PM

Aw... :P I love you too, you handsome Pete, you! =3

Lol. I can't believe how many people are getting sucked into this kid's joke topic. XD

"Men don't grow up; they just grow out."

Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 02:39 PM

At 8/25/06 02:27 PM, balto_boy wrote:

shadow the hedghog

sonic team has the problem with changing sonic games to much, it started with a good 2D platformer into a dark and medicore shooter.

balto-boy
balto-boy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 02:42 PM

At 8/25/06 02:39 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: shadow the hedghog

sonic team has the problem with changing sonic games to much, it started with a good 2D platformer into a dark and medicore shooter.

and with experimenting, I think Sonic Team will do well with Sonic the Hedgehog '06

BBS Signature
ThePhrozenPhoenix
ThePhrozenPhoenix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 02:42 PM

At 8/25/06 12:58 PM, SanShrewCatcher wrote: 1. most stupid nitendo fan boys will say to you that gameplay is better then graphics. that is true, but nitendo games suck. all the games from nitendo seem repeating and its seems like the same thing over and over.

Actually, Nintendo is known for the best games. (Notice how I spelled "Nintendo" right, noob?) And by repeating, (repetitive, for those who can't understand him) do you mean how Mario games have gone from the Platforming genre to Racing to Tennis to Soccer to Baseball, etc?

It's a console not a PC, dipshit. PC imports suck anyway (anybody remember ala Half Life 2?)

The motion sensoring has nothing to do with the T.V., it's the system that detects the motion. Smartass.

What are you talking about? Resident Evil, Red Steel, even Call of Duty 3?

Four players would be difficult with any system, especially with a small T.V.

That's a lot to hear from a noob who doesn't even have a profile. You also can't call me a fanboy, since I prefer the Xbox 360.

pwned

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

BBS Signature
Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 02:45 PM

At 8/25/06 02:42 PM, balto_boy wrote:
and with experimenting, I think Sonic Team will do well with Sonic the Hedgehog '06

i'm not saying it's going to suck, but they try to blend it with the real world to much in the '06 version.
still, i have high hopes about the Wii version.

Soragu
Soragu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 03:03 PM

At 8/25/06 02:42 PM, balto_boy wrote:
At 8/25/06 02:39 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: shadow the hedghog

Maybe with Sonic Wild Fire, but I don't have any faith in new Sonic the Hedgehog.

Did you see how they raped Eggman's look???

And that Silver guy's gameplay looks slow.

BBS Signature
balto-boy
balto-boy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 03:10 PM

At 8/25/06 03:03 PM, Soragu wrote: Maybe with Sonic Wild Fire, but I don't have any faith in new Sonic the Hedgehog.

it's now called Sonic and the Secret Rings

and yes, I did see how they raped Robotnik's look (holy sh*t he has a neck now!)

BBS Signature
Para-Noid
Para-Noid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 03:26 PM

Well everything you just said is wrong. If you read the lastest GameInformer Magizine it says in bold print with the award from e3 and Gameinformer

WII WINS BY FAR THIS GENERATION

NEED BEATS??? I GOT EM ELSEWHERE

I sell beats here Matt Mattik

BBS Signature
Daddy-L-Jackson
Daddy-L-Jackson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 03:33 PM

No, it will basicly the best thing ever. OK, I am in no way shape or form a nintendo fanboy, I havent had a nintendo system in 7 years but Im getting the Wii, that proves something there. second, if the games suck, you can go online and get old mario games and duck hunt and stuff (And Its backwards compativle and I didnt get a gamecube, also you can get the gamebuy adaptor for it as well) So its about 10 consoles in 1. Lastly, the Wii just looks like it will be fun and it seems like it will make games easier.

saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 03:34 PM

The wii will be a succsess because nobody will buy the ps3 for 600$. Id rather have better gameplay than graphics.

Daddy-L-Jackson
Daddy-L-Jackson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to "wii" fails Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 03:35 PM

And Just to let you know my original post had paragraphs in it so dont flame me for no paragraphs