New Topic Respond to this Topic
sinfulwolf
sinfulwolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2009-11-26 09:20:34 Reply

I'm an RE fan requesting to join this here club.

RocketBean
RocketBean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Programmer
Response to Resident evil club 2009-11-29 00:16:01 Reply

Sigh. I'm still waiting for Capcom to release Outbreak: File #3. The first two games were too fucking great to not make a 3rd. By the way: Survival Horror RE > Action RE. I miss the puzzles and item management the old games had. Now its just run and gun, farm jewels, and max out the magnum.

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Resident evil club 2009-11-29 09:16:13 Reply

I've never posted here before but I'm a pretty big Resi fan. Is there anyone here that has Resi 5 on PS3 and would be willing to endure Pro difficulty with me?

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2009-11-29 16:06:39 Reply

At 11/29/09 12:16 AM, RocketBean wrote: Sigh. I'm still waiting for Capcom to release Outbreak: File #3. The first two games were too fucking great to not make a 3rd. By the way: Survival Horror RE > Action RE. I miss the puzzles and item management the old games had. Now its just run and gun, farm jewels, and max out the magnum.

True true. Although I find 4 to be one of my favorite entries in the series the puzzles and survival are what make the games for me. 4 had a bit of both too it, especially if you were playing on hard. Scarcity of ammo at times. 5 seemed to just spew forth ammo wherever the player went and had little to no challenging puzzles.

Maybe 6 will go back to the old style.

Also, anyone ever see the beta videos for 3.5?

BobbaQ: Sorry, I only have it for the 360. :/ Otherwise I'd run with ya.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]
XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice
is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature
Soul-Dawn
Soul-Dawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2009-11-29 19:40:47 Reply

Sweet Resident Evil rules! I'll join this if I can

sinfulwolf
sinfulwolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2009-12-01 17:25:55 Reply

Indeed, the new Resident Evil games are now action, and now Survival Horror. Though I love the way combat works, and the new control scheme, it doesn't mean you can't use that in a more horror like environment.

Let us see what 6, if they come out with one, will hold. A blend of the two styles that have come up in the Resident Evil games.

stickanimatorone
stickanimatorone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2009-12-02 10:33:12 Reply

hey can i join i love resident i have all the games/movies.

LOL was up

BBS Signature
Jackho
Jackho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Resident evil club 2010-02-19 15:30:31 Reply

This thread has risen from the grave due to infection from the T-Virus(Thread-Virus)

As you may know, Resident Evil 5's first DLC pack ''Lost in Nightmares'' was released yesterday.
It tells how Jill 'died' at Spencer's mansion. You play as Chris(or Jill) in a mansion strikingly similar to Resident Evil 1's mansion.

I highly reccomend it to any Resident Evil fans. If it wasn't so short it would be better than RE5's campaign. Its about 1-1.5 hours long and is only £4.
Its very atmospheric and survival horror-ish and there is even an option for static camera angles and a ton of references to Resident Evil 1 so a fan of RE1-3 would love it. There is one point where Jill walks into a room and the door shuts behind her and the ceiling begins to fall and you must save her before she bocomes a Jill sandwich. At another point If you play as Jill there is a Piano minigame which opens a door just like in RE1. My only problem with it is that you're only able to exlplore a small part of the mansion and there is only 3
types of enimies; Guardian of Insanity, Wesker, Zombie(Though the zombies just lay on the ground and don't attack until you get close)

"I don't like facts. They get in the way of my opinions" -Kanye West
last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Resident evil club 2010-02-20 09:04:47 Reply

Yeah, so is the DLC any good then?

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Jackho
Jackho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Resident evil club 2010-02-20 09:37:01 Reply

At 2/20/10 09:04 AM, BobbaQ wrote: Yeah, so is the DLC any good then?

10x better than RE5's main game

"I don't like facts. They get in the way of my opinions" -Kanye West
last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Resident evil club 2010-08-23 11:15:12 Reply

Has anyone seen the trailer for the new Resident Evil movie?

I really want to watch it simply because I'm a big Resident Evil fan, but the thing is I think their heading in the wrong direction. I really didn't like the last movie how Nemesis still had human feelings and everything. I guess it just ruined the whole image I had about him in Resident Evil 3 the game.

Hopefully the new movie is much better though. It looks like that have a lot of the monsters and enemies from Resident Evil 4 and 5.

BBS Signature
twistex
twistex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Resident evil club 2010-10-02 07:21:03 Reply

awesome a RE club. can i get in, i got all the movies and played most of the games more then a dozen times.

I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Resident evil club 2010-10-02 09:32:39 Reply

At 10/2/10 07:21 AM, twistex wrote: awesome a RE club. can i get in, i got all the movies and played most of the games more then a dozen times.

Feel free to join. If you want to join I recommend starting some sort of discussion or at least answering the question that I had asked last time I posted in the club. I doubt that a new user would make this club active again, but you never know.

BBS Signature
RogerBK
RogerBK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Audiophile
Response to Resident evil club 2010-10-02 15:54:10 Reply

May I join too?? :D

I love playing RE, unfortunately, I don't have the third game, Nemesis, but I'm trying to buy it for GC, since I can play it in my Wii... :)

Also, I simply hated the movies, they are completely out of the Resident Evil story... >:(

So, does someone think like me??

And Fro, I still didn't watch the new RE movie... It'll be a disaster in 3D. :)

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks
Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature