New Topic Respond to this Topic
ReDSoUlJa
ReDSoUlJa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-17 14:32:59 Reply

got nothin here, dont expect too either.
i really got nuttin to say but im gonna make my gf play re for gcn to scare her since she claims "video games arent scary", ha! no matter who ya are ur gonna jump atleast once in RE for gcn.

Mason
Mason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-17 14:49:53 Reply

so van i join?

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-17 16:32:37 Reply

At 12/8/06 05:31 AM, Kisuke wrote: It looks dangerously like him don't you think? I can't think of anyone else it would be otherwise a new character which I doubt they'd do at the moment.

Well, it could be someone else. Sure, it looks like Chris, but it could be someone else. :P

At 12/13/06 09:51 PM, DevilsSin666X wrote: give us a link. and honestly, i just don't feel like a chris game. i want...welll...i don't know, realy. but chris has alredy been in 2 games, and that apears to be the limmit in re...

If it's Chris, that's fine. I don't really care who the main character for RE5 is as long as there's a good and interesting storyline.

but i...LOST THE FUCKING BAG! RE:DS, POLARIUM, MARIO KART DS...THEY'RE ALL GONE! *cry*

Damn, that sucks.

[ BBS Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

DanN180
DanN180
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-19 12:12:09 Reply

on re4, whats the handcannon and how do u get it?

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-19 12:23:38 Reply

At 12/19/06 12:12 PM, guthan-the-infested wrote: on re4, whats the handcannon and how do u get it?

The Handcannon is one of the bonus weapons you can get on the game. To get it, you should take a look at this.

Formerly Bahamut

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-19 12:27:44 Reply

At 12/19/06 12:23 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 12/19/06 12:12 PM, guthan-the-infested wrote: on re4, whats the handcannon and how do u get it?
The Handcannon is one of the bonus weapons you can get on the game. To get it, you should take a look at this.

Sorry, I just realised it doesn't mention exactly how to get it other than look at a Mercenaries guide. Here you go and good luck completing the mini game.

Formerly Bahamut

newgroundsluvr
newgroundsluvr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-19 14:47:07 Reply

At 12/15/06 09:34 PM, DevilsSin666X wrote: wtf?

Oops. Sorry abou that I realy gotta be more carefull about checking my post's for spelling errors. What I meant to say was that I half expected this club to be dead.

IMA HACKEN YUR NG

BBS Signature
Tyfaul13
Tyfaul13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-19 16:10:34 Reply

Can I join!!!!!!!!

ReDSoUlJa
ReDSoUlJa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-24 00:36:51 Reply

any1 that wants to join has to post "i am a zombie" then ur in.

CitricCyste
CitricCyste
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-24 20:59:42 Reply

hi, i would like to jojn.
i have Resident Evil DS and Resdient Evil 4, used to have Resident Evil 2 but the CD broke :(
my favoritess are the classics (1,2 and 3).
i hate the movies and wish they would die, i mean umbrellas ultimate weapon in the first resi movie, a fricking Licker (umbrella didnt even create them).
im also a huge wesker Fan, so there you have it, can i join?

BBS Signature
Twilight-Knight
Twilight-Knight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-24 21:53:35 Reply

Hey can I join this crew? I have played to an extent every Resident Evil game besides Dead Aim (because it sucked) and Outbreak File #2 (just because I didn't really care for it). I have beaten RE4 like 6 times over. My most recent game I beat it in about 3 hours. Somewhere around there.

Oh and I have a question that relates more to the SSBC (Super Smash Brothers Crew) but I think that you guys would answer this question with the answer I'd be looking for. Do you guys think they'll put Leon in Super Smash Brothers Brawl?

newgroundsluvr
newgroundsluvr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-26 17:22:01 Reply

I don't think so. I think there is not enough room for BOTH Snake and Leon.

IMA HACKEN YUR NG

BBS Signature
Twilight-Knight
Twilight-Knight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-26 17:59:06 Reply

At 12/7/06 04:02 PM, ZpLiNtEh wrote: I'd like to join please, I'm a total RE nutcase :D and I know everything there is to know about RE :)

Oh you do, do you? Ok then, how many of the cops with Leon in RE 4 were killed in the car crash in the beginning and how many did not survive past the village?

Oh btw, RE5 is for PS3, and Xbox 360 (boo)

As long as I get the Xbox 360 next year I don't care.

To be honest, I think putting it on the 360 is a bad move, I mean, come on capcom!

I don't think capcom cares what we gamers think. I mean, RE4 for the Cube was the game of the year in the Video Game Awards 2005 on Spike, and so was the ONLY remake of RE 1. I mean, HOW THE FUCK can you just betray Nintendo like that Capcom you cockbiting backstabbing fucktard?

BUT, there are heavily hinted rumors that they are working on a another DR, for PS3 and 360, so yay.

Not yay. Unless it comes out around next November then I will be extremely pissed. Or unless it comes out for the Wii, cause I'm gettin that in about a week or so.

CitricCyste
CitricCyste
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-26 23:05:07 Reply

am i in or am i out?

BBS Signature
EdpR
EdpR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-29 21:31:45 Reply

what do you think about RE umbrella chronicles ( or something like that...)?

Hello I love you <3

BBS Signature
ZpLiNtEh
ZpLiNtEh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Resident evil club 2007-01-03 07:58:13 Reply

At 12/13/06 09:51 PM, DevilsSin666X wrote:
At 12/7/06 04:02 PM, ZpLiNtEh wrote: Ya it IS Chris Redfield in the RE5 trailer, it's been officially confirmed.
give us a link. and honestly, i just don't feel like a chris game. i want...welll...i don't know, realy. but chris has alredy been in 2 games, and that apears to be the limmit in re...

jill: 1, 3
chris: 1, cv
leon: 2, 4
claire: 2 cv

you get the picture...

i wanna see someone unexpected...like carlos or steve. hell...i'd even like ark!

on an unrelated note, i keep all of my gameboy/ds games in a ziplock bag so i can stick it in my pocket and take all the games to a freind's house...but i...LOST THE FUCKING BAG! RE:DS, POLARIUM, MARIO KART DS...THEY'RE ALL GONE! *cry* i haven't seen it in about 3 months...so i'm worried now that it'll never turn up. i think it went the way of kirby 64...

What your saying does not make any sense, Capcom offcially confirmed that it was chris, and I honestly cannot remember the damn link for it, it should be floating around one of the more popular game sites, (Gamespot, IGN...)

There is no logic with resident evil! Look at the fucked up storylines! RE4 wasn't even a main story, neither was Gaiden, (which btw you are wrong about Leon only being in 2 games, he was in RE Gaiden as well, along with Barry)

I would rather not touch RE5 with a ten-foot barge pole then play it if steve was the main character, or ark, hardly anyone even knows who ark is, it has to be chris for me.

Me and my mate (splintdude) both knew it was chris right from when we first saw the trailer.

rawr

I love metal like crackheads love anal. and crack.

ZpLiNtEh
ZpLiNtEh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Resident evil club 2007-01-03 08:08:50 Reply

At 12/26/06 05:59 PM, Lopezinator wrote:
At 12/7/06 04:02 PM, ZpLiNtEh wrote: I'd like to join please, I'm a total RE nutcase :D and I know everything there is to know about RE :)
Oh you do, do you? Ok then, how many of the cops with Leon in RE 4 were killed in the car crash in the beginning and how many did not survive past the village?

That's not exactly hard is it? There were two officers in the car with leon, and they both died at the hands of the ganados, one of them burning at the stake at the beginning of the game, the other is chucked in the lake and eaten by the Del Lago :) There you go.

Oh btw, RE5 is for PS3, and Xbox 360 (boo)
As long as I get the Xbox 360 next year I don't care.

To be honest, I think putting it on the 360 is a bad move, I mean, come on capcom!

I take it back actually, I now own a 360 and they are not that bad really

I don't think capcom cares what we gamers think. I mean, RE4 for the Cube was the game of the year in the Video Game Awards 2005 on Spike, and so was the ONLY remake of RE 1. I mean, HOW THE FUCK can you just betray Nintendo like that Capcom you cockbiting backstabbing fucktard?

BUT, there are heavily hinted rumors that they are working on a another DR, for PS3 and 360, so yay.

Not yay. Unless it comes out around next November then I will be extremely pissed. Or unless it comes out for the Wii, cause I'm gettin that in about a week or so.

Yes yay, dead rising is amazing, I've already completed it and it's very addictive, can't wait for number two. :)

Twilight-Knight
Twilight-Knight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2007-01-03 11:08:59 Reply

At 1/3/07 08:08 AM, ZpLiNtEh wrote:
At 12/26/06 05:59 PM, Lopezinator wrote:
That's not exactly hard is it? There were two officers in the car with leon, and they both died at the hands of the ganados, one of them burning at the stake at the beginning of the game, the other is chucked in the lake and eaten by the Del Lago :) There you go.

Just answer my question. Don't give an explanation of what happened. So there you don't go. And I just have two questions for everyone else. Do you think Del Lago died? I don't think it did. I think it just gave up. Also who knows what all the names of the enemies actually mean?

Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2007-01-03 15:39:03 Reply

At 1/3/07 07:58 AM, ZpLiNtEh wrote:
What your saying does not make any sense, Capcom offcially confirmed that it was chris, and I honestly cannot remember the damn link for it, it should be floating around one of the more popular game sites, (Gamespot, IGN...)

just to make sure: no, they did not say it's chris.

There is no logic with resident evil! Look at the fucked up storylines! RE4 wasn't even a main story, neither was Gaiden, (which btw you are wrong about Leon only being in 2 games, he was in RE Gaiden as well, along with Barry)

RE4 IS a part of the main storry, how much you want to twist it, it's canon, unlike the dead aim, outbreak, gaiden and gun survivor games.
they even remade RE1 to make the story right.

I would rather not touch RE5 with a ten-foot barge pole then play it if steve was the main character, or ark, hardly anyone even knows who ark is, it has to be chris for me.

it will not be steve, hell, i don't even think that they will bring him back.
ark will also not return, because he's not canon, like i said before.

Me and my mate (splintdude) both knew it was chris right from when we first saw the trailer.

like lex luther said in superman returns:" WROOOONG!!!"

Sun-and-Moon
Sun-and-Moon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2007-01-03 16:46:49 Reply

Is the resident Evil coming out for the Wii Resident evil 5? Or is it a different RE?

Also, I think they should make another RE for the DS, but this time make it more like Outbreak. I'd buy that in a heartbeat =D!!!

Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2007-01-04 12:31:48 Reply

At 1/3/07 04:46 PM, Siamese-Dream wrote: Is the resident Evil coming out for the Wii Resident evil 5? Or is it a different RE?

it's a difrent RE game, namely "resident evil: umbrella cronicles"
it focusess on what hapend with umbrella before RE4, and might cover more then one character of the game series.

Also, I think they should make another RE for the DS, but this time make it more like Outbreak. I'd buy that in a heartbeat =D!!!

if it is anything like outbreak, then i'll just buy it because it's RE, nothing more.(no, i never enjoyed it.)

ZpLiNtEh
ZpLiNtEh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Resident evil club 2007-01-10 15:44:06 Reply

Just answer my question. Don't give an explanation of what happened. So there you don't go. And I just have two questions for everyone else. Do you think Del Lago died? I don't think it did. I think it just gave up. Also who knows what all the names of the enemies actually mean?

WTF? dude, calm down, yes there I go, I was right you moron, you asked a simple quesiton and I simply answered it and just explained how it happened, big deal...

Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2007-01-11 12:56:07 Reply

At 1/3/07 11:08 AM, Lopezinator wrote:

del lago did die, why? because it was sinking.
and besides, WHY would CAPCOM let him live if he has no meaning outside that single battle?

and also, i know what the name means of every single enemy of RE4.

DevilsSin666X
DevilsSin666X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2007-01-15 02:23:42 Reply

At 12/17/06 02:32 PM, ReDSoUlJa wrote: ...im gonna make my gf play re for gcn to scare her since she claims "video games arent scary", ha!

that's crewl and unusual. besides...wold you wanna screw someone after you watched 'em piss themselves?

just kill yourself and call it a night. it'll save you A LOT of trouble.

At 12/24/06 08:59 PM, MisterBlister wrote: i hate the movies and wish they would die,

goddamn, am i the only resident evil fan who actualy likes thows? hell, i cant wait 'till extinction comes out! sept 14, everyone!

At 12/24/06 09:53 PM, Lopezinator wrote: Do you guys think they'll put Leon in Super Smash Brothers Brawl?

god, that's something i've been hoping for for a while. nintendo said they might put other third-party characters in ssbb, as long as they've been on a nintendo consol. (people gots thems high hopeses for sonic and tails.)

At 12/29/06 09:31 PM, EdpR wrote: what do you think about RE umbrella chronicles ( or something like that...)?

the game for wii? i'm gonna get that one when it comes out. (well, i might get a wii first. might.) that ones supposed to take events from all the other main-story games, and just "delve deeper into the conspiracy," or some shit like that. sounds good.

At 1/3/07 07:58 AM, ZpLiNtEh wrote: What your saying does not make any sense, Capcom offcially confirmed that it was chris, and I honestly cannot remember the damn link for it, it should be floating around one of the more popular game sites, (Gamespot, IGN...)

w/e. even if it is...i'm pro chris.

There is no logic with resident evil! Look at the fucked up storylines!

rofl, soooooo true. i mean, the president's daughter? that was by far the stupidist thing they coulda done. resident evil has always been so realistic...but there was no "president graham," so that's just kinda retarted. wouldn't it have been so much cooler if it was one of bush's daughters? like it was a story kept under wraps...lol.

RE4 wasn't even a main story, neither was Gaiden, (which btw you are wrong about Leon only being in 2 games, he was in RE Gaiden as well, along with Barry)

1: the term "gaiden" means non-relating, as in a non relating side story, which is what that game is exactly.

2: yeah, yeah, leo was in that, but it was, how should i put this, "teh sux0rz," so that dosn't count. :)

yeah, ark is kindo a homo, but beleive it or not, i liked steve. (took me awhile, but he grew on me.) he's unintentionaly funny. but i still can't forgive him for turning code: v, one of my personal favs, into a low-budget soap opera.

my first thoughts, too.

rawr

indeed.

At 1/3/07 11:08 AM, Lopezinator wrote:

And I just have two questions for everyone else. Do you think Del Lago died? I don't think it did. I think it just gave up. Also who knows what all the names of the enemies actually mean?

yeah, i don't think a handfull (or is that a shitload?) of harpoons to the ass could bring that thing down.

and garrador, the blind "wolverine" wanna-be, is taken from the word "garra", which means claw, and the suffix "dor," becuase it makes it sound more spanish. i'm dead serious. fucking...idiots. lol.

also, ganados means cattle. have fun with that.

At 1/11/07 12:56 PM, Majin-Wilder wrote:
and also, i know what the name means of every single enemy of RE4.

well, good for you.

:ass-wipe.

(wow, we act like such dick-heads to eachother. it's kinda funny, realy. ha...ha...ha. :| )

[RE Club]:[SSB Crew]:[Free Hentai Exchange Club]

Want animated Signature Pics back? Copy this Sig Pic as protest!

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Resident evil club 2007-01-19 09:29:24 Reply

I recently bought RE3 for the Gamecube. So far, I'm finding the game good, but the scares I get are just those that make me jump. :P Right now, I don't really know what to do since I got some key items like Hex Shaped Wrench and Power Cable and I don't know where to use them. I'll try and figure out myself for now.

Formerly Bahamut

ZpLiNtEh
ZpLiNtEh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Resident evil club 2007-01-29 02:54:01 Reply

hey mate, I just bought RE3 for my cube as well, as I'm doing a RE challenge with my mate in febuary (15 hrs), add me on msn and I'll gladly walk you through the whole game :) I've completed it about 4 times on PS1 and I'm playing it on the cube in my challenge.

I'm up to getting the parts for the cable car, so far I've got the first set of oil, and the power cable, and I know exactly where to go next :)

tehzombiekiller@hotmail.com :)

Kronik-The-Echidna
Kronik-The-Echidna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2007-01-29 07:23:21 Reply

Hey can I join? I'm also a fan of Resident Evil.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Resident evil club 2007-01-29 15:02:57 Reply

At 1/29/07 02:54 AM, ZpLiNtEh wrote: hey mate, I just bought RE3 for my cube as well, as I'm doing a RE challenge with my mate in febuary (15 hrs), add me on msn and I'll gladly walk you through the whole game :)

Nah, I'm alright. So far, so good, no need for help. :) I am going through the game slowly because of other things I want to do first, but I'm alright. I don't like to play through games very quickly. :P Right now, I'm about to fight against the Gravedigger in the Park.

At 1/29/07 07:23 AM, Kronik-The-Hedgehog wrote: Hey can I join? I'm also a fan of Resident Evil.

I wonder if the "I am a zombie" rule still applies here, haha.

Formerly Bahamut

Kronik-The-Echidna
Kronik-The-Echidna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2007-01-29 16:47:20 Reply

At 1/29/07 03:02 PM, Bahamut wrote: I wonder if the "I am a zombie" rule still applies here, haha.

So, how do I get in exactly?

Zer0-exy
Zer0-exy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2007-02-01 02:37:49 Reply

Yay Exy's back!Long fuckin story and I gotta catch up on the last few pages...you guys weren't very busy the last 5 months =/

Anyway I'm currently workin on RE:CV-X that I got for PS2 a couple months ago...I like the game but the first 30 minutes of the story is hard to keep my attention for more than about 5 minutes before I'm ready to quit...hopefully it gets better real fast!

Zer0_exy
The Dark Lord of The 13th Realm
The 13th Realm

BBS Signature