New Topic Respond to this Topic
Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-22 13:25:53 Reply

At 10/15/06 01:59 PM, Siamese-Dream wrote: Resident Evil outbreak was AWSOME, I don't know why so many people didn't like it. Maybe its because they're not ][Resi][x][CORE][ like me.

no, it just sucked.
the core is just like the old resident evil games, but it's waaaaaaaaaaaay to slow and sloppy to controle, it's like making a slug race on a racetrack.

Who wants REO for the DS! ME!!!

resident evil zero? pass
it's not bad, but i don't want it resident evil:DS style.

Sarge228
Sarge228
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-22 18:51:52 Reply

I'm going to join! I've played RE:0, RE4, and Deadly Silence.

omgicastflare111
omgicastflare111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-01 17:13:54 Reply

No posts in NINE fucking days, what the hell is going on, did people just get infected and become the undead of the damn newgrounds graveyard?! Bah, survive! Kill! R1+x, repeat, repeat!

Hello, this is Spowis again, just thought I'd drop by and see how the place is going and all. ^^ A lot sure has changed! :P

Um, just wondered if there were any animators or gamers here, there's a really nice forum that could do with some help, a good friend of mine, they do some cool things, you should go and check it out!

Forums! Come Join! Share the love!

Alright, I'm out of here, keep on surviving.
Spowis

OmegaVivi
OmegaVivi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-01 19:06:57 Reply

Hey can i join?

Brick-top
Brick-top
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-01 19:48:57 Reply

Ive played a few games and watched the movies and I need to say the first film was...good. Not amazing but shit starts to happen right from the start and that is good in zombie films. Now it wasnt as scary as other zombie movies. It was more action. Which sometimes can be bad. This film is very watchible but not watch and enjoy it.

Now the second film is more like the game and for you hardcore obsesive types you may say "WOW thats like what I did....get eaten" But for the rest of the world its terrible. The horror is vertually gone and horror is the backbone of the zombie movies. The plot is small, the action is not believible, the caractors are no good, and acting like a zombie must be hard because there was little effort. And the oviousness of a sequil is more....how do I put this? ovious than the first. I mean in the first movie it seemed the entire world is in chaos. And the second it gave more signals to a sequil they may have a message at the end "the next one is going to be really good" A film likes the idea of a sequil but something like:
"oh yeah theres going to be another one. But...." Giving something like that is good for a movie.

And third movie is
Resident Evil: Extinction

Release date 2007

OmegaVivi
OmegaVivi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-01 20:24:05 Reply

I hear that there is a chance that Resident Evil 5 will have Carlos Oliviera( from resident evil 3 nemisis instead of chris redfield. Who will star in it and what system will it be released?

T1K1
T1K1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-11 14:34:33 Reply

WOOT WOOT RESIDENT EVIL great franchise =) dont you think? anywho lets start talking about how shitty the resident evil 1 opening was =P

ceaser03
ceaser03
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-12 03:12:11 Reply

I want to join this club I have played all the game cube resident evil games and seen the movies I love resident evil I grew up playing it I want to join and talk to people who like it as much as I do.

ReDSoUlJa
ReDSoUlJa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-14 15:03:52 Reply

woot finally! Internet is bak up and running fine, so im gonna b postin again.
Btw the Wii is amazing!

Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-17 16:49:57 Reply

At 11/1/06 08:24 PM, ThelastPichu wrote: I hear that there is a chance that Resident Evil 5 will have Carlos Oliviera( from resident evil 3 nemisis instead of chris redfield. Who will star in it and what system will it be released?

the character shown in the begining looks nothing like him, so the most likely one to be in it is still chris.

ReDSoUlJa
ReDSoUlJa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-18 09:42:30 Reply

Yeah it probably is chris but who knows eh? could b barry and hes lost weight and looks younger lol
well anyways this forum seems to b like dieng so lets do some trivia shall we?
ok, in Resident evil 4 what is the highest sold item that you can get?(and when i say item i dont mean guns or anything) Also,how much is that item Worth?

EdpR
EdpR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-20 22:12:01 Reply

At 11/18/06 09:42 AM, ReDSoUlJa wrote: ok, in Resident evil 4 what is the highest sold item that you can get?(and when i say item i dont mean guns or anything) Also,how much is that item Worth?

the Golden Lynx with the 3 gems (G,R,B) and it's worth 35,000 pesetas. :D

Hello I love you <3

BBS Signature
Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-21 00:55:29 Reply

At 11/20/06 10:12 PM, EdpR wrote:
At 11/18/06 09:42 AM, ReDSoUlJa wrote: ok, in Resident evil 4 what is the highest sold item that you can get?(and when i say item i dont mean guns or anything) Also,how much is that item Worth?
the Golden Lynx with the 3 gems (G,R,B) and it's worth 35,000 pesetas. :D

Nope. It's the Salazar Family Crown. Composed of [what it is called at the time] Crown, Royal Insignia and Crown Jewel. Sells complete at 48,000 pesetas.

Break down:

- Crown: 9,000 Pesetas
- Crown w/Royal Insignia: 27,000 Pesetas
- Crown w/Crown Jewel: 25,000 Pesetas
- Royal Insignia: 13,000 Pesetas
- Crown Jewel:

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]
XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice
is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature
Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-21 00:57:42 Reply

At 11/21/06 12:55 AM, Kisuke wrote: - Crown Jewel:

*11,000 Pesetas

Ah, fag=get.

XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice

BBS Signature
EdpR
EdpR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-21 16:38:19 Reply

oh...he, well i was almost close...i think... :)

Hello I love you <3

BBS Signature
ReDSoUlJa
ReDSoUlJa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-30 21:54:02 Reply

well done kisuke, it is indeed the family crown with all pieces.
heres a good one, in resident evil remake for gcn, you can unlock forest as a zombie running around with grenades, where is the first time you can see him?

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-01 17:23:57 Reply

It's been ages since I last posted here. I decided to play on RE4 again on easy mode (only to see what minor parts of the game were removed on this difficulty and I find it stupid at what parts in the Castle level that were cut out) and I'm at chapter 5-4.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-01 17:42:07 Reply

At 12/1/06 05:23 PM, Bahamut wrote: It's been ages since I last posted here. I decided to play on RE4 again on easy mode (only to see what minor parts of the game were removed on this difficulty and I find it stupid at what parts in the Castle level that were cut out) and I'm at chapter 5-4.

don't forget to complain over the overflow of ammo, and the totaly weak boss battles. ;)

DanN180
DanN180
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-03 07:51:13 Reply

res evil 1 is the best i played, but its one of the hardest but i did eventually complete it, and on code veronica x i'm stuck on the bit where ur fighting the tyrant on the plane when u need 2 shove him off with a large crate or summat.

oh, and search google video for resident evil challenge 1 season 1, there are more challenges aswell

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-03 07:55:56 Reply

At 12/1/06 05:42 PM, Majin-Wilder wrote: don't forget to complain over the overflow of ammo, and the totaly weak boss battles. ;)

I didn't mind the overflow of ammo. If I had too much ammo, I'd sell it. The bosses, I only noticed Mendez being a bit weaker. The rest of the bosses didn't seem to be weaker on easy mode. I've completed the game on easy mode and I'm now going through the game again.

Formerly Bahamut

DanN180
DanN180
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-05 13:48:58 Reply

At 11/1/06 07:48 PM, internet-lord wrote: Ive played a few games and watched the movies and I need to say the first film was...good. Not amazing but shit starts to happen right from the start and that is good in zombie films. Now it wasnt as scary as other zombie movies. It was more action. Which sometimes can be bad. This film is very watchible but not watch and enjoy it.

Now the second film is more like the game and for you hardcore obsesive types you may say "WOW thats like what I did....get eaten" But for the rest of the world its terrible. The horror is vertually gone and horror is the backbone of the zombie movies. The plot is small, the action is not believible, the caractors are no good, and acting like a zombie must be hard because there was little effort. And the oviousness of a sequil is more....how do I put this? ovious than the first. I mean in the first movie it seemed the entire world is in chaos. And the second it gave more signals to a sequil they may have a message at the end "the next one is going to be really good" A film likes the idea of a sequil but something like:
"oh yeah theres going to be another one. But...." Giving something like that is good for a movie.

And third movie is
Resident Evil: Extinction

Release date 2007

they need 2 make the films of resident evil...more like....resident evil, cos the first one is nothing like resident evil 1 for ps1 right and resident evil acocolypse (2) is nothing like the game either cos it doesnt have leon or a tyrant i it! only a nemesis!

u see what i mean! does everyone agree!?

DanN180
DanN180
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-05 13:50:48 Reply

At 11/1/06 08:24 PM, ThelastPichu wrote: I hear that there is a chance that Resident Evil 5 will have Carlos Oliviera( from resident evil 3 nemisis instead of chris redfield. Who will star in it and what system will it be released?

playstation 3. cos ive seen it on amazon or ebay and i saw a big ps3 and it said 3 free games, but the only game i can remember is resident evil 5

ZpLiNtEh
ZpLiNtEh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-07 16:02:44 Reply

Awesome, a RE club!
I'd like to join please, I'm a total RE nutcase :D and I know everything there is to know about RE :)

Oh btw, RE5 is for PS3, and Xbox 360 (boo)
To be honest, I think putting it on the 360 is a bad move, I mean, come on capcom! wasn't making Dead Rising a 360 exclusive bad enough?! BUT, there are heavily hinted rumors that they are working on a another DR, for PS3 and 360, so yay.

Ya it IS Chris Redfield in the RE5 trailer, it's been officially confirmed.
Oh also, I can make another banner if you guys don't mind? I love making RE stuff, and I'm pretty good with Photoshop so yay :)

Cheers.

I love metal like crackheads love anal. and crack.

Mason
Mason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-07 16:10:44 Reply

i like the movies but i don't care for the games. i played reo 1 for the ps1 and it sucked in my opinion. the movies are cool though i got 2 umbrella shirts a wristband that says "zombie reppelant" and has a pic of shotgun shells and i got all the movies sooo can i join?

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-08 05:21:10 Reply

At 12/3/06 07:55 AM, Bahamut wrote: The bosses, I only noticed Mendez being a bit weaker.

Yep, it was just Mendez that was weaker on easy mode. I did play through the game again and I did go through it quickly because of having more powerful weapons. :P

At 12/7/06 04:02 PM, ZpLiNtEh wrote: Ya it IS Chris Redfield in the RE5 trailer, it's been officially confirmed.

Are you sure?

Formerly Bahamut

Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-08 05:31:58 Reply

At 12/8/06 05:21 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 12/7/06 04:02 PM, ZpLiNtEh wrote: Ya it IS Chris Redfield in the RE5 trailer, it's been officially confirmed.
Are you sure?

It looks dangerously like him don't you think? I can't think of anyone else it would be otherwise a new character which I doubt they'd do at the moment.

----

Passed up Deadly Silence for the DS since Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, a title found NOWHERE to my knowledge was in GameStop. I want to play/own RE2,3 Code Veronica X but having financial troubles so I can't just yet.

XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice

BBS Signature
ZpLiNtEh
ZpLiNtEh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-12 15:02:57 Reply

RE0 for PS1? don't think so, RE0 is only on the Gamecube, as is Resident Evil REmake.

I love metal like crackheads love anal. and crack.

DevilsSin666X
DevilsSin666X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-13 21:51:47 Reply

give us a link. and honestly, i just don't feel like a chris game. i want...welll...i don't know, realy. but chris has alredy been in 2 games, and that apears to be the limmit in re...

jill: 1, 3
chris: 1, cv
leon: 2, 4
claire: 2 cv

you get the picture...

i wanna see someone unexpected...like carlos or steve. hell...i'd even like ark!

on an unrelated note, i keep all of my gameboy/ds games in a ziplock bag so i can stick it in my pocket and take all the games to a freind's house...but i...LOST THE FUCKING BAG! RE:DS, POLARIUM, MARIO KART DS...THEY'RE ALL GONE! *cry* i haven't seen it in about 3 months...so i'm worried now that it'll never turn up. i think it went the way of kirby 64...

[RE Club]:[SSB Crew]:[Free Hentai Exchange Club]

Want animated Signature Pics back? Copy this Sig Pic as protest!

BBS Signature
newgroundsluvr
newgroundsluvr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-14 17:51:31 Reply

Well, it's been a long time since I've posted in this thread. I still see a lot of old people and that's good. I kinda have expected this club isn't dead. Anyway I'm still waiting patiently for the release of RE5 does anyone here have the date for it?

IMA HACKEN YUR NG

BBS Signature
DevilsSin666X
DevilsSin666X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-12-15 21:34:32 Reply

At 12/14/06 05:51 PM, newgroundsluvr wrote: Well, it's been a long time since I've posted in this thread. I still see a lot of old people and that's good.

yep, just us resi loyalists here, blabin' about nothin' in perticular untill the next resident evil 5 screenshot comes out. :(

I kinda have expected this club isn't dead.

wtf?

:Anyway I'm still waiting patiently for the release of RE5 does anyone here have the date for it?

yeah, right. you know as well as the rest of us capcom ain't goona lets us know for a WHILE. lol, i realy hate capcom sometimes...

[RE Club]:[SSB Crew]:[Free Hentai Exchange Club]

Want animated Signature Pics back? Copy this Sig Pic as protest!

BBS Signature