00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks

2,812 Views | 52 Replies

Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:21:38

Man finally people need to get off that mother fuckers balls. I fuckin hate Carlos Menica for the following reasons.

1) He's not fuckin Mexican: Carlos Mencia isn't even his real name yet he keeps misleading people that he is fuckin poser. His parents were Handurin and German yet he keeps referencing himself as a beaner. Too many times on his fuckin show he says the word "beaner" and people say that's okay cuz he's mexican but he's fuckin not. Being the biggest poser in the fucking world makes him the worst fuckin "comedian" of all time. That punk ass bitch isn't funny

2) He's acting as if he's doing something new. All of his jokes and skits always relate to the same generic stereotypes. And they are as follows:
Asians: can't drive/ very intelligent/small penis
Blacks: ghetto/ thug/ dangerous/ lazy/ big penis
Mexicans: hard working/ job stealers/ short/ wetbacks
Whites: uptight/ wigger or rich or both/ preppy private schools
I gurantee every skit or sentence he does relates backs to one of these things. Also he fuckin copied Chappelle's idea when he did his impression of rapper Lil John. Mencia then did his own impersonation of a rapper too (i don't remember who) fuckin biter.

3)Bitch can't do stand up for shit and never stops talking about freedom of speech.
I saw that bitch do stand up on comedy central and it was okay at best. THen at the end, and some hints at the beginning and middle, to top it off he added a lesson to it about how he is able to say racially based things and not get in trouble which just made me lose it. He hinted as if though people should be praising him for being brave enough to speak his mind and how not many of us do it. Someone needs to punch him in the fuckin throat for being such a pretencious bitch. He's just making wisecracks at some fuckin place and now it's this big movement for freedom of speech. Your a comedian Mencia deal with it your not anything more or every will be. Calm your fuckin ass down.

4)His show sucks. He stages shit then acts as if it was unplanned and always has this constipated look on his face when he laughs which makes me wanna punch him in the face fuckin prick. Also he fuckin has the catchphrase of a fuckin 7 year old. "dee dee dee" is not funny nor ever will be. It's so annoying and to top it off he says it at least 5 times per show. Maybe if he was 7 i'd humor him and attempt to laugh but he's like fuckin 40 and an ADULT. Get something better to say as a catchphrase that actually means something. Another hting is that he wants to pass himself off as if though he's a badass that is unable to be silenced. When making fun of michael jackson in one episode he only had 15 sec or so to make a crack about him. But when the 15 sec were over he yelled "Oh no! I'm not done yet don't cut to commericals." Then he made some predicabel pedophile joke and then threw the microphone down and said "and now i'm done we'll be right back!" What a pussy ass bitch.

In summation Carlos Mencia is a fuckin untalented hack. That bitch needs to get off the air and people need to stop acting as if though he's doing soemhting new and ground breaking. "Oh wow he makes tired old racial epithets! Let's sign him on for 10 more seasons and watch it daily." What really pissed me off is that at school this mexican girl said "I like to watch this show because it's good to laugh at yourself once in a while and he tells it like it is from a mexican point of view." Then I was fuckin pissed and thougth Mencia you fcukin misleading prick you should fuckin get off the air and never work again bitch!

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:22:43

your threads repeated

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:23:43

1. i'm not reading that
2. carlos mencia is funny
3. i hope this isn't spam
4. stop complaining, if you hate something, bitch about it to your friends, not us

BBS Signature

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:24:10

All I read in that post was, "WHA!!!!"

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:24:57

I dont know who Carlos Mencia is -_-

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:25:18

Even though i mostly agree we already know. And leave the rants to lettuceclock.

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:25:23

At 8/14/06 08:23 PM, l337Beanz wrote: 1. i'm not reading that

Stop being close-minded.

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:26:16

I read the entire thing and I think you made this topic because he makes fun of white people.

BBS Signature

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:27:21

Yeah, like he's going to stumble upon this thread, suddenly have an epiphany and quit comedy for good. We've heard the same shit before, we don't need another thread about it.

ur rant=pointless

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:27:36

At 8/14/06 08:24 PM, tomylee wrote: I dont know who Carlos Mencia is -_-

THEN YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF!!!!

lol notreally :-)

BBS Signature

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:27:41

Since when do handurin and german people look like mexicans? He looks like a mexican. And that shows freaking hilarious. Sure its racist but thats what the show is based upon, its all racism. And if his parents really are german and handurin do you think he might have been adopted?

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:27:48

When I first heard him he was somewhat funny.... Now he's just like one big mexican/ Retard joke over and over again.

DIY

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:28:25

At 8/14/06 08:26 PM, scutchvsscutch wrote: I read the entire thing and I think you made this topic because he makes fun of white people.

Then you obviously must be a fucking idiot.

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:29:11

1. I think this belongs in the Politics Section. It might not though.
2. I know he's not Mexican, he's Honduran.
3. You said he's bad at stand-up. So what? He still makes people laugh
4. I don't care if its original. Stop worrying about whether its done. All I care about is whether its funny. In my opinion, that's all anyone should care about when talking about comedy.
5. There are many threads like this. Making another just makes it harder for us to find the good threads out there because we have to wade through repeats.
6.Pudding.

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:30:35

At 8/14/06 08:29 PM, w00tenstein wrote: 6.Pudding.

pudding FTW!

BBS Signature

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:32:28

At 8/14/06 08:21 PM, Jerizok wrote: (mindless ranting)

Ok I think Carlos Mencia is quite funny and you tell people to get off his balls yet you are doing the same thing. I bet he told a joke about you and he offended you. He tells jokes about stupid people...and fat people. I take it your are a Chapelle fanboy and you are pissed that he left.

Techno IS overrated

BBS Signature

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:34:28

At 8/14/06 08:29 PM, w00tenstein wrote: 4. I don't care if its original. Stop worrying about whether its done. All I care about is whether its funny. In my opinion, that's all anyone should care about when talking about comedy.

So if you came up with a hilarious skit, made your way onto something like Saturday Night Live one way or another, played it out, and it was forgotted, and then one day you find someone else doing almost the exact same skit on their own show while giving you no credit whatsoever, you wouldn't care at all as long as people thought it was funny?

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:35:41

Old news.

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:37:51

Cry me a river pussy you'll never be more sucssesful than him!

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:37:56

His father is from Honduras. His mother is from Mexico. Both countries speak Mexican, so he's still a beaner. <3 ;D

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:39:12

To everyone with less then 500 posts or 1 month signed up.

Your opinions don't matter :)

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:39:14

At 8/14/06 08:37 PM, Synthpappa wrote: His father is from Honduras. His mother is from Mexico. Both countries speak Mexican, so he's still a beaner. <3 ;D

I thought racial slurs were forbidden? Ahh maybe not.

Techno IS overrated

BBS Signature

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:40:31

Wha wha wha..., Cry me a river.Build a bridge and GET OVER IT!!!

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:40:31

At 8/14/06 08:21 PM, Jerizok wrote: Man finally people need to get off that mother fuckers balls. I fuckin hate Carlos Menica for the following reasons.

1) He's not fuckin Mexican: Carlos Mencia isn't even his real name yet he keeps misleading people that he is fuckin poser. His parents were Handurin and German yet he keeps referencing himself as a beaner. Too many times on his fuckin show he says the word "beaner" and people say that's okay cuz he's mexican but he's fuckin not. Being the biggest poser in the fucking world makes him the worst fuckin "comedian" of all time. That punk ass bitch isn't funny

Carlos Mencia was born in Honduras and then later raised in East L.A. His father was Honduran and his mother was Mexican. The derogatory term "beaner" does not exclusively refer to only Mexicans. It is also used to refer to people from Central America.

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:41:32

At 8/14/06 08:29 PM, w00tenstein wrote: 6.Pudding.

It better be Jell-o puddin pops.

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:41:40

At 8/14/06 08:37 PM, Synthpappa wrote: Both countries speak Mexican

I love you. The same goes to anyone who calls it "Mexican", oh bless you.

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:41:40

At 8/14/06 08:34 PM, Pie_Eating_Pizza wrote: So if you came up with a hilarious skit, made your way onto something like Saturday Night Live one way or another, played it out, and it was forgotted, and then one day you find someone else doing almost the exact same skit on their own show while giving you no credit whatsoever, you wouldn't care at all as long as people thought it was funny?

I think I wasn't exactly clear enough. If you did something particularly similiar that's stealing, and I eat the person's dog. I'm trying to say that if you do something that has say the same theme or something, but you do it in a different way, or mix it with your own ideas, its ok. Well maybe that's still not clear enough. It's one of those things thats hard to explain. Eventually you reach a point where there is nothing truely original. Sometimes you have to reuse someone's idea and change it somewhat. I would also like to point something out: Most of the people who watch 1 show on Comedy Central watch most of them, so a lot of people could remember it anyway. Also, a lot of his stuff is pretty original. (I think making fun of idiots is vague enough that doing it isn't stealing intellectual property)

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:42:42

More breaking news: The sun rose, the sun set, there was violence in the Middle East, it rained in Seattle, and President Bush mispronounced a word.

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:42:54

At 8/14/06 08:23 PM, l337Beanz wrote: 1. i'm not reading that
3. i hope this isn't spam
4. stop complaining, if you hate something, bitch about it to your friends, not us

SECONDED

Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks

Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum EPIC TOPIC

Why So Serious?

BBS Signature

Response to Carlos Mencia fuckin sucks 2006-08-14 20:44:02

BBS Signature