00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who is your favorite audio artist?

706 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Look I am working on my first submission, but it is going to be one hellava massive epic. It might take me a few months, but I was wondering who does the best Classical/Ambient stuff out there. Right now I really dig Soulstrings and emp-man

Response to Who is your favorite audio artist? 2006-08-12 02:22:37

good, bad, best worst. It's all relative. The point of the matter is, the person who makes the best is in the eye of the beholder.

point two: there are just about no people on the AF who care about vague descriptions about songs that haven't yet been written. When it's finished, tell the audio advertisements thread.

Response to Who is your favorite audio artist? 2006-08-12 02:23:52

I just wanted to add, that it is not a song that I am working on, it is a flash submission. Actual animation.

Response to Who is your favorite audio artist? 2006-08-12 03:41:44

At 8/12/06 02:22 AM, gecko21189 wrote: good, bad, best worst. It's all relative. The point of the matter is, the person who makes the best is in the eye of the beholder.

point two: there are just about no people on the AF who care about vague descriptions about songs that haven't yet been written. When it's finished, tell the audio advertisements thread.

Long story short, I am.

Response to Who is your favorite audio artist? 2006-08-12 05:02:55

NEED BEATS??? I GOT EM ELSEWHERE

I sell beats here Matt Mattik

BBS Signature

Response to Who is your favorite audio artist? 2006-08-12 05:16:52

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, did you not notice the same topic down the page?!?!