00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

100% Sure Stolen Audio

2,540 Views | 46 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-08 14:37:19

Beethoven's Demonic Mix is STOLEN!!!

This isn't some whim or little guess or question like with B0UNC3. I'm sure just like I was with EntertainmentZone_101's Linkin park songs. (Who sadly has STILL not been banned or had his audio removed... help me out and X him I made a seperate thread on him with 100% proof which you can look at here. ) X him nice and good here. )

I'm 100% sure that the Beetovhen song is stolen... I have to go to work EXTREMELY soon so if I don't get any links within that time I will most definately get them before the day ends.

Also look at his reviews, it seems everyones heard it from somewhere but just can't recall where. I KNOW this is stolen... ;)

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-08 14:56:12

Some dude's myspace

That's all for now, it's not much but I have to get to work; i'm late as it is.

I'd like to remind you that I am 100% sure I am correct. I have no doubt in my mind this is stolen and I have proof too.

I will lay that proof before you when I return which will be in approximately 4-5 hours.

THIS IS STOLEN.

X Away.

If you don't feel comortable though, I understand. When I return I will return with tons of probably evidence. And then you can X him with no worries ;)

Now I G2G!!!! Arghad!~!!

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-08 15:09:17

He gave out his phone number in a responce to a review...

Anyways I X'd

I AM RAPPER ALYX I AM G EAZY I AM Z RO I AM THE KING OF THE GHETTO

ASK HOW

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-08 15:44:18

Blow my whistle baby.... Toot toottootootoot, toototototott

haha, can't ever get sick of that song. I also left a long ass review cause I'm sick of people stealing shit >:(

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-08 17:14:25

At 8/8/06 02:37 PM, MusicalSerenity wrote: Beethoven's Demonic Mix is STOLEN!!!
X him nice and good here....

THIS IS STOLEN.

X Away.

If you don't feel comortable though, I understand. When I return I will return with tons of probably evidence. And then you can X him with no worries ;)

...But does the stupid X thing ever work? Because with my experience, X'ing things does not work. Has anyone ever X'ed something and then seen it disappear? If not, that is pretty retarded that that button is even there.

BBS Signature

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-08 17:45:01

Alot of his music is stolen. He uses the randomly "reverse" method in some of the tracks to make it hopefully sound different.

Specifically "My Memories" is reversed, and I'm sure there are plenty of others like it.

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-08 17:51:21

Hahah, zeenons review on how stealing is bad is awesome! Especially the last line!!

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-08 18:33:55

At 8/8/06 05:51 PM, Love_Hate_War wrote: Hahah, zeenons review on how stealing is bad is awesome! Especially the last line!!

I went into 'dick' mode :(

pervokative.bandcamp.com

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-08 18:58:16

At 8/8/06 06:33 PM, -ZEENON- wrote:
At 8/8/06 05:51 PM, Love_Hate_War wrote: Hahah, zeenons review on how stealing is bad is awesome! Especially the last line!!
I went into 'dick' mode :(

Damnit, don't tell me you are taking what I said in that post critically. I was just trying to appeal to Andrew because...

he has serious issues lol

Then again, maybe it isn't possible to calm him down?

BBS Signature

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-08 19:14:27

At 8/8/06 06:25 PM, -Shorty- wrote:
At 8/8/06 05:14 PM, VWVSTATICVWV wrote: ...But does the stupid X thing ever work? Because with my experience, X'ing things does not work. Has anyone ever X'ed something and then seen it disappear? If not, that is pretty retarded that that button is even there.
Its not immediate, retard, the admins have to make sure its stolen. Hell, would you like some fuckhead going around deleting all the audio on NG just because he can?

That's not totally true. About 2 months ago I found a stolen audio and laid tons of proof infront of me. Everyone agreed it was stolen and X'd it yet it still remains.

I talked about it in my first post.

Anyways, I guess there is no need to search up more evidence for this guy since we found out almost or all of his pieces are stolen.

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-08 19:28:40

At 8/8/06 06:25 PM, -Shorty- wrote: Its not immediate, retard, the admins have to make sure its stolen. Hell, would you like some fuckhead going around deleting all the audio on NG just because he can?

Well, it's just that I flagged one a month ago and it is still there, downloadable and everything. In fact, here:

Caligar's Audio Page

He even admitted to stealing it in the review response. And he has a lot of ITG songs on there as well. I have flagged all of them and they are still there. So don't call me a retard, Thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-08 20:17:19

Ok, does anyone care about this? Please help me flag these submissions. They are clearly stolen, as anyone that has played ITG knows.

BBS Signature

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-10 05:37:32

Hi, I'm new to the audio portal, but back when I was DJ DIstortion I used to dump a crap load of my music on mp3.com (even had a number 1 hit hehe, but I digress), I remember hearing this "Beethoven" trance song on the site around 1998/1999 when I was a download hog.

*His defense of creating this song a "few years ago" is crap.

*His defense that it's HARD to make Techno sound different is crap. IT'S HARD when you completely rip the song from somebody else!

I happen to know for a fact the artist had this song copywritten with the copyright bureau. If he were to find out...congrats on this punk kid getting sued for up to 100 thousand bucks if I remember correctly.

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-10 17:18:41

Lol, thanks ;) all we can really do though is X him or wait for a moddy to find this thread now though.

No point in keep saying it's stolen now that we know.

Good points though, cause now he definately can't get out ;)

U superglued him!!!!! : D

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-10 17:25:11

He responded t my review, but told me nothing. I know exactly what he didn, and he just confirmed it >:/ He didn't give me any links of proof or ANYTHING.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-10 21:25:37

I, too wrote a review asking him for evidence, but I also asked him to tell me all the features and FX that he used with Fruity Loops, Because if he made this years ago(I'm assuming 2000-2001), than he wouldn't be able to get such amazing FX or quality with an older version of Fruity Loops. Also, i asked him for a Print-Screen of him working with the actual song, something he can't do with an mp3.

He's probably going to respond with something like : "wtf, I'm not doing all that cause of some asshole" or something like that. If he does, he's a dirty,dirty stealer

:D

_=Give them your death, but take from them, EVERYTHING=_

BBS Signature

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-11 00:45:38

At 8/8/06 05:14 PM, VWVSTATICVWV wrote: ...But does the stupid X thing ever work? Because with my experience, X'ing things does not work. Has anyone ever X'ed something and then seen it disappear? If not, that is pretty retarded that that button is even there.

Definitely works - I had some hostile vengeful a-hole flag some of my stuff a few months ago. The song disappeared from the portal and became unstreamable. Took a few emails and pleas to AP'ers, Wade and Denvish to get the song reinstated. Trust me, x'ing works and it's a real bitch when it works against those for whom it wasn't meant to work!

<|> TritoneAngel <|>

<|> Visit TritoneAngel Audio for guitar-centric rock, metal, VG, jazz & classical songs.

<|> Newest TritoneAngel Audio: Clockwork (submitted 12/8/08)

BBS Signature

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-11 20:50:42

At 8/11/06 12:45 AM, TritoneAngel wrote: Blah

Yes, I remember that; perhaps one of the biggest tirades in AF history that was!
Where you been, dude?

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-11 22:10:32

caligar jacked a song from his own follower - andrew_parker : lmao of a lifetime

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-11 22:24:12

Everytime I read the response he gave me to my review, I punch small children. Someone PM Denvish or Rage please.

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-11 22:28:40

At 8/11/06 10:24 PM, IM_FUZZY wrote: Everytime I read the response he gave me to my review, I punch small children. Someone PM Denvish or Rage please.

i dont see any negative reviews by you.

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-11 22:29:17

At 8/11/06 10:28 PM, DragonsGrief wrote:
At 8/11/06 10:24 PM, IM_FUZZY wrote: Everytime I read the response he gave me to my review, I punch small children. Someone PM Denvish or Rage please.
i dont see any negative reviews by you.

My name starts with a Z. Now read the reviews on that song and guess who I am.

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-11 22:32:58

At 8/11/06 10:29 PM, IM_FUZZY wrote: My name starts with a Z. Now read the reviews on that song and guess who I am.

nothing with Z for concerto.

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-11 22:42:35

I have the EXACT same song on a cd that a friend burned a long time ago. The only thing different is the part where it says "Beethoven" in that crappy robotic voice. In the actual song, it says something which I believe is in French. I don't know where or when he got this song, but it was a long time ago because he moved away a few years back.

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-11 22:45:28

lol for alts.
X and 0 bomb now. im pretty sure his other music is stolen too, but then, every good song i hear i get this damn feeling i heard somewhere before..

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-12 00:42:08

Is it deleted yet? (too lazy 2 check)

Hey guys, while ur at it, check out some of my audio!

I don't have it on this user though

I'm marked as Khuskan, NemesisTheory, Draze, and ArisingFlame. I also have some songs as Zenon.

Check it out! I'm all of those audio atists even though the styles are all different and you've known them for years.

oh, I'm also ParagonX9

_=Give them your death, but take from them, EVERYTHING=_

BBS Signature

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-12 00:51:16

Ha ha nice... for a second there I was ready to send you here... But then I laughed. Actually it was more like a giggle. Teehee!

And no... it's still not deleted.

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-12 02:48:49

Wow, it still hasn't been dealt with. Hopefully the review I left him will stir him to say something.

What a lamer.

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-12 03:37:54

At 8/12/06 12:42 AM, StickHeads wrote: Is it deleted yet? (too lazy 2 check)

Hey guys, while ur at it, check out some of my audio!

I don't have it on this user though

I'm marked as Khuskan,

WOW! That totally didn't confuse me completely.

Response to 100% Sure Stolen Audio 2006-08-12 03:59:58

He isn't very smart. In one of his replies, he said...

"Actually, yeah I have been making songs since I was eleven. SO, that is 6 years."

And in another one, he said...

"This is also a song I have had since I was 12 (5 years) so my friend told me to upload it."

Lies...

Another thing I found interesting was this...

"Secondly, I also uyse Acid and Audacity for my music. This alows me to cut and ass syths/phasers to music on FL without the hassel."

If he made this song back in 2000/2001, then he couldn't of used Audacity because that wasn't originally released until 2004. He's a bad liar.