00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actors??? 2006-08-07 19:33:57

Hello I am making a imaginary trailer for a film called Keeper. It is about a town that get infected by zombies. I need a voice actor to play the part of a reporter. Here are his lines.

The are reports of riots and homicides in a small town called Keeper. Police have stated that the are riots taking place throughout the streets and people are killing other people with the own hands and in most cases biting the victim.

Scientists think the victims have been released to too much radiation and have damaged there brains. Others say that they have an infection that can be found in rabid animals, but the victim usually dies within about ten minutes of being infected.

The military have quarantined the town off because they claim that they won’t stop killing and we can’t stop them.

The police opened fire on the rioting crowd and the bullets didn’t much unless it was a direct hit to the head. One officer stated “They don’t even feel pain it’s like they are in some kind of ... trance”.

Wait I am getting a message now........ well...erm...it says that the only way to kill them is to destroy the brain....and the most disturbing fact says the recently diseased are returning to life...

If you can help will you post to say you can and add me on MSN Olly_35@msn.com.

Thank you

Response to Voice Actors??? 2006-08-07 19:37:53

The reporter sounds like a my essay if you ask me...

Response to Voice Actors??? 2006-08-07 19:38:55

An imaginary trailer, eh?

Thy the voice actor's guild in the clubs and crews section.

Response to Voice Actors??? 2006-08-07 19:40:44

At 8/7/06 07:33 PM, -Olly- wrote: The police opened fire on the rioting crowd and the bullets didn’t much unless it was a direct hit to the head. One officer stated “They don’t even feel pain it’s like they are in some kind of ... trance”.

I ment to say

The police opened fire on the rioting crowd and the bullets didn’t do much unless it was a direct hit to the head. One officer stated “They don’t even feel pain it’s like they are in some kind of ... trance”.

Response to Voice Actors??? 2006-08-07 19:41:46

At 8/7/06 07:38 PM, Bwave wrote: An imaginary trailer, eh?

Going there never works. But, I can't suggest anything else, so go ahead.

:U

Response to Voice Actors??? 2006-08-07 19:44:47

I'm serious, that some of this don't seem like what a reporter would say exactly. For instance, scientists say they have been too released to radiation. Isn't the word exposed instead of released?

Response to Voice Actors??? 2006-08-07 19:48:43

At 8/7/06 07:44 PM, misterdog wrote: I'm serious, that some of this don't seem like what a reporter would say exactly. For instance, scientists say they have been too released to radiation. Isn't the word exposed instead of released?

Yeah, it would probably be more lik 'Specialsts believe that they may have been exposed to too much radiation...'

Response to Voice Actors??? 2006-08-07 19:52:42

At 8/7/06 07:48 PM, Bwave wrote: Yeah, it would probably be more lik 'Specialsts believe that they may have been exposed to too much radiation...'

Well if you want to help you can help and if you want to can make ajustents to the lines but i SUCK and making up scipts. so if you can help thanks

Response to Voice Actors??? 2006-08-07 21:00:55

At 8/7/06 07:41 PM, Masterswordman wrote:
At 8/7/06 07:38 PM, Bwave wrote: An imaginary trailer, eh?

Going there never works. But, I can't suggest anything else, so go ahead.

THIS PLACE is where you will find voice actors.

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature