00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Danielr1203 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Game/Movie/Music collab

557 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Game/Movie/Music collab 2006-07-29 16:30:49

ok you may think this is stupid but im making a collab of flash movies and games then adding music to i hope it works out but anyway if you want a game or movie that you have made and you can say with honor that you made it and dident steal it (i dont want to be banned for stolen flash) then pm it to me and i will add it to my mega collab (put a signature on your movie or flash to make it easyer for me plz) also if you have any song sugestions plz tell me in the form of:

Artist:(artist name here)
Title:(song title here)
genre:(genre here)

and if any musicians on NG want their music on their give me a link of where to get the song and il add that to thank you

i will be posting a menu for this as soon as i find a site to do it (help with that 2 plz)

Response to Game/Movie/Music collab 2006-07-29 16:32:42

You have to have a batting average of over 3.00 to start a collab -_-

Response to Game/Movie/Music collab 2006-07-29 16:38:07

please go to ngcollabs.com fot his, and think of some proepr rules first ..

Response to Game/Movie/Music collab 2006-07-30 02:59:45

well i thought it was a good idea i think il start making some worms parodys then then when im finaly worthy il make my collab but so far i have one song on it but thats because i went to a concert today but when the time is right il make a full bang collab and whatnot

Response to Game/Movie/Music collab 2006-07-30 03:27:26

sry to have to double post but if anyone is still interested the link to my menu so you can get a visual of it is

http://media.putfile..ovieGame-collob-menu

Response to Game/Movie/Music collab 2006-07-30 04:56:51

You need a batting average of 3.00 + to start a collab...

BBS Signature

Response to Game/Movie/Music collab 2006-08-05 20:14:05

yea someone said that but if anyone is interested so when the time comes i can post it