00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

seaquester just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WE need more fighting flashes

746 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

WE need more fighting flashes 2006-07-28 20:06:05

hey i dont have a flash amker but i ahve so many ideas like why doesnt enyone make like tournemnts with newground charecters they should pick like top 10 best flash films then take the charecters then make them fight,it could have SAmus mario or link or that newgrounds guy with orange hair (cant remember his name) and it can have music from the audio portal or they can all be from video games too anyways we need more fighting movie or ya plz email me if you can send me a flash creator i really want to get into this!

Response to WE need more fighting flashes 2006-07-28 20:12:07

i dont see how video game characters would count as newgrounds characters

Response to WE need more fighting flashes 2006-07-28 20:17:01

At 7/28/06 08:06 PM, thedemon1 wrote: hey i dont have a flash amker but i ahve so many ideas like why doesnt enyone make like tournemnts with newground charecters they should pick like top 10 best flash films then take the charecters then make them fight,it could have SAmus mario or link or that newgrounds guy with orange hair (cant remember his name) and it can have music from the audio portal or they can all be from video games too anyways we need more fighting movie or ya plz email me if you can send me a flash creator i really want to get into this!

Why the HELL CAN'T YOU DAMN NOOBS TYPE PROPERLY! It's so fucking hard to read! It's a fucking run-on sentence! HAVEN'T YOU EVER BEEN TO SCHOOL? Yeesh! Type that 'paragraph' in English, so I could understand what the hell you're trying to say. Jeez.

Response to WE need more fighting flashes 2006-07-28 20:35:49

At 7/28/06 08:06 PM, thedemon1 wrote: hey i dont have a flash amker

I am sorry I don't know what a flash amker is???

Response to WE need more fighting flashes 2006-08-02 23:37:13

Now what the fuck is a Flash maker! >.<