New Topic Respond to this Topic
Markface
Markface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
I Passed Physics 2006-07-28 11:38:10 Reply

Ok recently, ive been fucking up in school. I failed 2 of my 6 subjects (Physics, IPT) and our deputy princepal was having interviews with everyone who failed more than 1.

I was in Physics when a student came to the door and asked if Mark (thats me) could go see Mr. Foster (Thats the deputy princepal). My friends laughed and I left and there was about 5 minutes till the bell so I was aloud to take my bag.

I waited for about 10 minutes in the office till I was finally allowed access to see the deputy. I walked in and he went on about the usual, how hes trying to help me and that im only setting myself up for a bad senior certificate.

He eventually asked me the same question...

"Theres only 1 way you can fix your marks, Mark. How do you think you can do that?"

I replied 'By applying myself'

He then looked and me and said.

"No Mark, its if you take off your pants"

I was confused, did he say take off my pants? He then started to walk over to me, I got up to leave but he held my shoulder back, I looked him in the eyes, him looking back. His bad tupee and old wrinkled skin looking more attractive than ever. I started to lick his face.

He moaned with pleasure as we fell to the floor and we started to remove our clothes tounging eachother frantically. He then rolled me over and started to suck my huge 3 inch penis, he was quite skillful. I then flipped his old fat sweaty body over and shoved my massive cock into his ass, slamming it in and out. There was no stopping me.

We both spontaneously got up, naked... held hands and ran outside. It was lunchtime, everyone could see us. Some people screamed, some laughed, some fainted. We then ran to the middle of the canteen area and started to fuck hardcore in the ass, 300 or so people watching us.

We screamed, moaned and came all over eachothers faces. We spooned for about an hour and then parted ways.

And thats how I passed Physics.

(Video Proof)

http://img134.images..mage=lolzordsie6.swf

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature
TheGreatPatten
TheGreatPatten
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to I Passed Physics 2006-07-28 11:39:25 Reply

I love physics. Velocity is so easy!

Now with a trim fit between the legs, giving your baby the freedom to twist, turn, crawl, and walk. With Triple leak protection.

BBS Signature
CreampieSuprise
CreampieSuprise
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to I Passed Physics 2006-07-28 11:40:19 Reply

Did you even read what he posted?

BBS Signature
Krozone
Krozone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to I Passed Physics 2006-07-28 11:40:51 Reply

I doubt he did.

Markface
Markface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to I Passed Physics 2006-07-28 11:45:55 Reply

At 7/28/06 11:39 AM, _TheGreatPatten_ wrote: I love physics. Velocity is so easy!

Example of person who doesnt read post ^^^

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature
DimensioN
DimensioN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to I Passed Physics 2006-07-28 12:13:27 Reply

*has died from laughter*

BobFulp
BobFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to I Passed Physics 2006-07-28 12:14:50 Reply

Does she make your dick hard?

sportschick
sportschick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I Passed Physics 2006-07-28 12:20:07 Reply

wait?OMFG you sick freak! ewwwwwwwwwwwwww?????? your soooooo lying?
lol my brother came home on the last day of school and was like I PASSED PHYSICS MOM! lol it amused me. but he got a c+ and didnt suck his physics teachers ...