Be a Supporter!

Manson Fanart? Orly?!

  • 349 Views
  • 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
inEFFECTualness
inEFFECTualness
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Manson Fanart? Orly?! Jul. 27th, 2006 @ 09:02 PM Reply

Ya. Rly. Ballpoint pen. His tattoos are fucking annoying. And I hate that tree stump. >:(

ref pic here and bigger version here

Manson Fanart? Orly?!

inEFFECTualness
inEFFECTualness
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Manson Fanart? Orly?! Jul. 27th, 2006 @ 09:04 PM Reply

Okay, 'parrently links don't work in quotes.

Larger version.

Ref picture

bucher
bucher
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Manson Fanart? Orly?! Jul. 27th, 2006 @ 09:05 PM Reply

hahahaha, i thought you ment CHARLIE manson fanart for some reason. hahahahaha!

pretty good pic, btw

.

BBS Signature
CleverNickname
CleverNickname
  • Member since: May. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Manson Fanart? Orly?! Jul. 27th, 2006 @ 09:07 PM Reply

Pretty good! If you hadn't told me it was him, I probably could've guessed it was anyways. Maybe colouring the hair might make him look a bit more like himself.

Keep up the good work.

Much better than anything I could do :(

SickDeathFiend
SickDeathFiend
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Animator
Response to Manson Fanart? Orly?! Jul. 27th, 2006 @ 09:09 PM Reply

At 7/27/06 09:02 PM, InternalDefect wrote: Ya. Rly. Ballpoint pen. His tattoos are fucking annoying. And I hate that tree stump. >:(

ref pic here and bigger version here

great work!
:)


Bringing the violence back to NG, one flash at a time..

inEFFECTualness
inEFFECTualness
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Manson Fanart? Orly?! Jul. 27th, 2006 @ 09:12 PM Reply

At 7/27/06 09:07 PM, Clever_Nickname wrote: Pretty good! If you hadn't told me it was him, I probably could've guessed it was anyways. Maybe colouring the hair might make him look a bit more like himself.

Keep up the good work.

Much better than anything I could do :(

I'm actually planning to colour it in a little bit, first I want to see if anyone has any constructive crits. :) Thanks to everyone who said / says they like(d) it / it was good.

SickDeathFiend
SickDeathFiend
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Animator
Response to Manson Fanart? Orly?! Jul. 27th, 2006 @ 09:14 PM Reply

At 7/27/06 09:12 PM, InternalDefect wrote:
At 7/27/06 09:07 PM, Clever_Nickname wrote: Pretty good! If you hadn't told me it was him, I probably could've guessed it was anyways. Maybe colouring the hair might make him look a bit more like himself.

Keep up the good work.

Much better than anything I could do :(
I'm actually planning to colour it in a little bit, first I want to see if anyone has any constructive crits. :) Thanks to everyone who said / says they like(d) it / it was good.

well for starters the back of the head ends to soon. try and add more of the back of his head and natural curves.
Also i'd work on the tats a bit.


Bringing the violence back to NG, one flash at a time..

Demean
Demean
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Manson Fanart? Orly?! Jul. 27th, 2006 @ 09:18 PM Reply

Pretty cool.


hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature
ExtraLife
ExtraLife
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Manson Fanart? Orly?! Jul. 27th, 2006 @ 09:20 PM Reply

good stuff man.

You should really submit your art to www.retrogade.com!

go ahead and take a look around there. ;)

inEFFECTualness
inEFFECTualness
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Manson Fanart? Orly?! Jul. 27th, 2006 @ 09:23 PM Reply

At 7/27/06 09:20 PM, Extralife wrote: good stuff man.

You should really submit your art to www.retrogade.com!

go ahead and take a look around there. ;)

Will do ;D

At 7/27/06 09:14 PM, SickDeathFiend wrote: well for starters the back of the head ends to soon. try and add more of the back of his head and natural curves.
Also i'd work on the tats a bit.

Yeah, I saw the back of the ead thing. Also, I tried not to do the tats too dark so I can fix them up more easily when I CG it.