Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

  • 1,730,309 Views
  • 60,914 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-03-25 09:04:57 Reply

At 3/25/15 01:06 AM, imaTouko-chan wrote: Well I am back again...

Surprise me this time. It's your time to shine and I won't mind.

Does this look good?

Newgrounds Sig Makers

24901miles
24901miles
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-03-25 09:57:54 Reply

At 3/25/15 08:36 AM, Radaketor wrote:
At 3/24/15 09:40 PM, 24901miles wrote: I'd like to request an update to my current sig.
What exactly do you want?

Something which captures the essence of my current signature but looks fresher!!


[ You aren't fluent ] .:∴…

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-03-25 18:49:50 Reply

At 3/25/15 09:57 AM, 24901miles wrote: Something which captures the essence of my current signature but looks fresher!!

No idea what your sig is meant to mean so here are some more symbols in a more minimalist, modern style.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
24901miles
24901miles
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-03-25 23:32:31 Reply

At 3/25/15 06:49 PM, Decky wrote:
At 3/25/15 09:57 AM, 24901miles wrote: Something which captures the essence of my current signature but looks fresher!!
No idea what your sig is meant to mean so here are some more symbols in a more minimalist, modern style.

What the hell?

I'm not really sure if that was meant to be a joke or not. You think the symbols in my sig are "just random Unicode characters" or something?


[ You aren't fluent ] .:∴…

BBS Signature
imaTouko-chan
imaTouko-chan
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-03-26 00:35:53 Reply

At 3/25/15 09:04 AM, Radaketor wrote:

Does this look good?

Yes, I love it. Thanks for the sig.


BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-03-27 05:32:27 Reply

At 3/25/15 11:32 PM, 24901miles wrote: I'm not really sure if that was meant to be a joke or not. You think the symbols in my sig are "just random Unicode characters" or something?

I have no idea what your sig is meant to represent. I typed in the text above it into Google to see if I could figure it out but to no avail, I gathered that it was random symbols. Not the sort of thing that I would have gone for due to the fact nobody can understand it but you clearly didn't want something legible, even if it was code.

What does it mean then?


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
24901miles
24901miles
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-03-27 14:41:46 Reply

At 3/27/15 05:32 AM, Decky wrote: I have no idea what your sig is meant to represent. I typed in the text above it into Google to see if I could figure it out but to no avail, I gathered that it was random symbols. Not the sort of thing that I would have gone for due to the fact nobody can understand it but you clearly didn't want something legible, even if it was code.

What? You are joking, right?

What does it mean then?

Still not sure if you're serious. You said you googled what's in my sig and still couldn't figure out what it is?

I mean, it has words and everything.


[ You aren't fluent ] .:∴…

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-03-28 14:30:10 Reply

At 3/27/15 02:41 PM, 24901miles wrote: Still not sure if you're serious. You said you googled what's in my sig and still couldn't figure out what it is?

Being serious. I see that it has words but I have no idea what it is meant to mean.


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Pandamir
Pandamir
  • Member since: Feb. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-03-28 23:29:46 Reply

Haven't been around in ages and would just like something with my username in it and to be destiny themed. Pretty simple request and thanks in advance


Love is giving somebody the power to destroy you and trusting them not to!!

BBS Signature
November
November
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 59
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-03-29 01:20:12 Reply

At 3/28/15 11:29 PM, Pandamir wrote: Pretty simple request and thanks in advance

Enjoy.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-03-29 07:58:53 Reply

Gone fishing

Newgrounds Sig Makers


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-03-29 18:53:25 Reply

Bored. More minimalism from me.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
24901miles
24901miles
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-03-29 19:45:19 Reply

At 3/28/15 02:30 PM, Decky wrote:
At 3/27/15 02:41 PM, 24901miles wrote: Still not sure if you're serious. You said you googled what's in my sig and still couldn't figure out what it is?
Being serious. I see that it has words but I have no idea what it is meant to mean.

They're the rest of the English punctuation marks that nobody ever uses.

· Interpunct
• Bullet
† Dagger
‡ Second Dagger
″ Ditto mark
№ Numero
‰ Per mil
‱ Basis point
¶ Pilcrow
′ First Prime
″ Second Prime
‴ Third Prime
§ Section
| Vertical Bar
¦ Broken Bar
‖ Magnitude
∣ Dividing Bar
⁂ Asterism
❧ Hedera / Fleuron
☞ Index / Fist
‽ Interrobang
◊ Lozenge / Diamond
⁀ Tie


[ You aren't fluent ] .:∴…

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-03-30 08:51:25 Reply

At 3/29/15 07:45 PM, 24901miles wrote: They're the rest of the English punctuation marks that nobody ever uses.

Now I get it.

I fit as many of them onto a sig as I could without it starting to look messy. Hope this is okay but if you want some changes let me know.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
24901miles
24901miles
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2015-03-30 20:14:13 Reply

At 3/30/15 08:51 AM, Decky wrote:
At 3/29/15 07:45 PM, 24901miles wrote: They're the rest of the English punctuation marks that nobody ever uses.
Now I get it.

I fit as many of them onto a sig as I could without it starting to look messy. Hope this is okay but if you want some changes let me know.

That's the constraint isn't it? I have tried a few different combinations but it's not easy to make the sig legible without taking out symbols.

Maybe the labels aren't necessary?


[ You aren't fluent ] .:∴…

BBS Signature