• 60,813 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-12-21 03:06:30 (edited 2014-12-21 03:14:12) Reply

Decided that having a christmas themed sig for awhile wouldnt be a bad thing after all
So I'd like to request that one of you awesome artists/sig makers make me a sig please!
I'd like it to have some of these sprites and some of these sprites, and then put them on some kinda christmas-y or snowy background, with a little "Merry Christmas!" in the lower right hand corner, with the words being in red and green text, i'll let you decide how you want to do that
I dont normally request a time frame, because that seems like a really dick thing to do, but if this could be done before Christmas, that'd be really awesome, but if not, thats totally fine too, i'll still use it for awhile

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-12-21 18:25:23 Reply

At 12/17/14 09:10 PM, UFOx wrote: Could I get a signature? UFO themed, thanks in advance

Here you go.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
imaTouko-chan
imaTouko-chan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-12-21 20:02:59 Reply

I decided to change my signature after the release of a updated patch which was released a few days back.

I would like a similar look of the sign I currently use now and with a dark background. Thanks again

Here is a photo.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

A Summoner.
I see how it is.
I accept your request.

BBS Signature
WaveTwister
WaveTwister
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-12-21 23:47:26 Reply

If I could trouble anyone for a sig with the this image; it would be greatly appreciated! I don't have any specifications except to be sure to use the picture provided, and have the same color-scheme. The rest of the choice is yours.

Please and thank you, to whoever may take on my request!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

I'm king of the world, and you just live in it.