New Topic Respond to this Topic
Homicidee
Homicidee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-15 16:40:08 Reply

At 2/15/16 02:25 PM, Neoncrotch wrote: Make me a sig with the beautifully infamous Brittany venti

Yo this shit is dope.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-15 16:45:02 Reply

At 2/15/16 04:40 PM, Homicidee wrote:
At 2/15/16 02:25 PM, Neoncrotch wrote: Make me a sig with the beautifully infamous Brittany venti
Yo this shit is dope.

I made one too

Newgrounds Sig Makers

FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Homicidee
Homicidee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-15 16:52:32 Reply

At 2/15/16 04:45 PM, Decky wrote: I made one too

Looks cool! this had to be one of the weirdest signature I've ever made.

Neoncrotch
Neoncrotch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-15 18:54:58 Reply

At 2/15/16 04:52 PM, Homicidee wrote:
At 2/15/16 04:45 PM, Decky wrote: I made one too
Looks cool! this had to be one of the weirdest signature I've ever made.

Thanks guys I love them. They are totally Gucci!!!

BrittanyVenti = luv
Always feeling opressed by asexual demigods and Apache helicopters. This is why I'm a meninest

BBS Signature
November
November
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-15 19:54:25 Reply

At 2/15/16 02:11 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: This might be difficult to do but It's probably worth it due to the sheer randomness of it.

I would like a signature of Unikitty from the Lego Movie piloting a badass mech suit, fighting Blade Wolf from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance as an audience that consists of Bowser, Wreck-It Ralph, Piconjo, Tankman, Ultron, Metal Sonic, and Rawk Hawk watching the fight, eating popcorn and drinking soda.

I took the liberty of making a verbal representation of the sig the way I see it. Hope you like it. Enjoy!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature
TheGamechanger
TheGamechanger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-16 10:47:48 Reply

Reposting this since the only people that have responded to this are a bunch of idiots who didn't take it seriously.

I would like a signature of Unikitty from the Lego Movie piloting a badass mech suit, fighting Blade Wolf from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance as an audience that consists of Bowser, Wreck-It Ralph, Piconjo, Tankman, Ultron, Metal Sonic, and Rawk Hawk watching the fight, eating popcorn and drinking soda.
Background for the sig must be some sort of fictional arena, with a big electronic rectangular screen in the top center that reads "Newgrounds User Icon Battle"
I want two versions of the sig: One with my username, and one without for those who also want to use the sig.

VGM Archive
Ask Me Anything
The Random Adventures of TheGamechanger
I'll accept Friend Requests from anyone, but no jerks are allowed on my list.

BBS Signature
Amaranthus
Amaranthus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-16 11:44:42 Reply

At 2/16/16 10:47 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: Reposting this since the only people that have responded to this are a bunch of idiots who didn't take it seriously.

Mate, you are so delusional it hurts.

1000%!! I USED TO GIVE A FUCK
You have been banned from the channel.

BBS Signature
Ectisity
Ectisity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-17 10:33:13 (edited 2016-02-17 10:33:32) Reply

Hi, it's the Review Request Club again :).
We have just started a two weekly competition where all the members of the club votes on the favourite track they reviewed during the previous two weeks. I think it would be really cool to be able to give the winners of this competition some kind of signature with their name on it that says that theyve won the "RRC Pick of the Round". Would be really cool if the signature could include the words "Winner of the RRC Pick of the Round #<roundnumber>" in addition to the winners name. As there will be 24 winners each year, it would be the best if the name and the round number could be editable. I'm pretty decent in photo editing, So I'll probably be able the name and number anyway though.

Thanks for any help. Really appreciated the logo @Decky Really gave the club a complete new image :)
-Ectisity, RRC

Newgrounds Sig Makers

New Track - Cloudy Rain
Need good feedback? Consider checking out the Review Request Club
Ectisity - Leader of the {Review Request Club}

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-17 13:40:05 (edited 2016-02-17 13:40:21) Reply

At 2/17/16 10:33 AM, Ectisity wrote: Hi, it's the Review Request Club again :).
We have just started a two weekly...

...Fortnightly (sorry that bugged me).

As there will be 24 winners each year, it would be the best if the name and the round number could be editable. I'm pretty decent in photo editing, So I'll probably be able the name and number anyway though.

So you want an editable file? What software do you have?

Really appreciated the logo @Decky Really gave the club a complete new image :)

You're welcome.

BBS Signature
Ectisity
Ectisity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-17 14:28:21 Reply

At 2/17/16 01:40 PM, Decky wrote: So you want an editable file? What software do you have?

I have Adobe photoshop and Adobe illustrator.
And thanks, guess I learned a new word XD.

New Track - Cloudy Rain
Need good feedback? Consider checking out the Review Request Club
Ectisity - Leader of the {Review Request Club}

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-17 15:51:03 Reply

At 2/16/16 10:47 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: Reposting this since the only people that have responded to this are a bunch of idiots who didn't take it seriously.

Background for the sig must be some sort of fictional arena, with a big electronic rectangular screen in the top center that reads "Newgrounds User Icon Battle"
I want two versions of the sig: One with my username, and one without for those who also want to use the sig.

Might i suggest some modifications that will maybe get you a sig from the artists?
How about just having it as an audience eating popcorn and drinking soda, all looking in front at whomever's seeing the sig?
That should be at least possible to do.

TheGamechanger
TheGamechanger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-17 16:26:24 Reply

At 2/17/16 03:51 PM, Radaketor wrote:

Might i suggest some modifications that will maybe get you a sig from the artists?
How about just having it as an audience eating popcorn and drinking soda, all looking in front at whomever's seeing the sig?
That should be at least possible to do.

Admittedly I was probably asking too much in regards to the audience on the sig, so I'm willing to have have just an ordinary audience as a stand-in.

I still want the Unikitty in a mech suit vs Blade Wolf fight on the sig, and I still want the arena motif with the Newgrounds User Icon Battle electronic billboard in the top center.

VGM Archive
Ask Me Anything

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-18 13:11:49 Reply

At 2/17/16 04:26 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: I still want the Unikitty in a mech suit vs Blade Wolf fight on the sig, and I still want the arena motif with the Newgrounds User Icon Battle electronic billboard in the top center.

It's still far too busy of an idea, I don't think it'll work with the 720x60px dimentions and I've got far too much of a bad head to be trying to make all that work together. Sorry bro, think of a simple more modern idea and I'll be more then willing to help.

but for now have a rotating no.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature
TheGamechanger
TheGamechanger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-18 17:25:28 Reply

At 2/18/16 01:11 PM, Decky wrote:
At 2/17/16 04:26 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: I still want the Unikitty in a mech suit vs Blade Wolf fight on the sig, and I still want the arena motif with the Newgrounds User Icon Battle electronic billboard in the top center.
It's still far too busy of an idea, I don't think it'll work with the 720x60px dimentions and I've got far too much of a bad head to be trying to make all that work together. Sorry bro, think of a simple more modern idea and I'll be more then willing to help.
but for now have a rotating no.

I'm willing to compromise, so I'll try to simplify it for you:

Piconjo fighting Blade Wolf in an arena, with the words "Newgrounds User Icon Battle" somewhere in the background.

VGM Archive
Ask Me Anything

BBS Signature
Homicidee
Homicidee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-18 23:54:28 Reply

At 2/18/16 05:25 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Piconjo fighting Blade Wolf in an arena, with the words "Newgrounds User Icon Battle" somewhere in the background.

Jesus dude I dunno what about this?

Newgrounds Sig Makers

TheGamechanger
TheGamechanger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-19 00:03:54 Reply

At 2/18/16 11:54 PM, Homicidee wrote:
At 2/18/16 05:25 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Piconjo fighting Blade Wolf in an arena, with the words "Newgrounds User Icon Battle" somewhere in the background.
Jesus dude I dunno what about this?

That'll do for now, although since Decky responded I'm curious as to what he could come up with as an alternative.

I'll use the sig you just made regardless, so thanks!

VGM Archive
Ask Me Anything

BBS Signature
Homicidee
Homicidee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-19 00:25:00 (edited 2016-02-19 00:26:37) Reply

At 2/19/16 12:03 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: That'll do for now, although since Decky responded I'm curious as to what he could come up with as an alternative.

I wouldn't be surprised if he makes it way cooler then mine. Anyways, I changed it a little big just in case you have second thoughts. Also I would of made the Vs. text an animate flash, but you aren't a supporter.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

TheGamechanger
TheGamechanger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-19 01:09:43 Reply

At 2/19/16 12:25 AM, Homicidee wrote:
At 2/19/16 12:03 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: That'll do for now, although since Decky responded I'm curious as to what he could come up with as an alternative.

I wouldn't be surprised if he makes it way cooler then mine. Anyways, I changed it a little big just in case you have second thoughts. Also I would of made the Vs. text an animate flash, but you aren't a supporter.

My intention of this particular sig is to be used by more than one user, aka the ones who legitimately find the Newgrounds User Icon Battle entertaining, as the sig will show their support of the Newgrounds User Icon Battle.

So it's essentially a "shared" sig, so an animated version would be appreciated.

To help illustrate the idea for you, I've linked the sig to a "Sig Selection" that has the normal version, the VS version, and the supporter version: http://thegamechanger.newgrounds.com/news/post/954509

VGM Archive
Ask Me Anything

BBS Signature
Homicidee
Homicidee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-19 02:12:29 Reply

At 2/19/16 01:09 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: To help illustrate the idea for you, I've linked the sig to a "Sig Selection" that has the normal version, the VS version, and the supporter version: http://thegamechanger.newgrounds.com/news/post/954509

This will be the farthest I'll go. To many frames give me a headache!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-19 08:56:40 Reply

Just learned how to contour letters on paint.net, not sure if it's noticeable with the NG grey background, though.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Amaranthus
Amaranthus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-19 13:48:25 Reply

Please make me a signature with Michael Bay in Megan Fox' cleavage with an explosion in the background and it's raining dollar bills.
kthxbai

BBS Signature
November
November
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-19 15:11:44 Reply

At 2/19/16 01:48 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Please make me a signature with Michael Bay in Megan Fox' cleavage with an explosion in the background and it's raining dollar bills.
kthxbai

ok

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature
Amaranthus
Amaranthus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-19 15:13:53 (edited 2016-02-19 15:14:52) Reply

At 2/19/16 03:11 PM, November wrote:
At 2/19/16 01:48 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Please make me a signature with Michael Bay in Megan Fox' cleavage with an explosion in the background and it's raining dollar bills.
kthxbai
ok

I was parodying TheGamechanger but now I'm forced to use it to not be a dick.
Which I of course will do. It looks amazing.

BBS Signature
November
November
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-19 15:26:19 Reply

At 2/19/16 03:13 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 2/19/16 03:11 PM, November wrote:
kthxbai
ok
I was parodying TheGamechanger but now I'm forced to use it to not be a dick.
Which I of course will do. It looks amazing.

Your request wan't utterly ridiculous, so please try again.

Also, you're welcome :)

BBS Signature
AquaticIllusion
AquaticIllusion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Reader
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-26 08:34:23 Reply

Hey, I'm looking for a sig. Something related to my name.. Ooh, and maybe a Sea monster in there too. Thanks

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-26 16:49:48 Reply

At 2/26/16 08:34 AM, AquaticIllusion wrote: Hey, I'm looking for a sig. Something related to my name.. Ooh, and maybe a Sea monster in there too. Thanks

How's this for you?

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature
AquaticIllusion
AquaticIllusion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Reader
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-26 17:29:11 Reply

At 2/26/16 04:49 PM, Decky wrote:
At 2/26/16 08:34 AM, AquaticIllusion wrote: Hey, I'm looking for a sig. Something related to my name.. Ooh, and maybe a Sea monster in there too. Thanks
How's this for you?

Great, thank you!

BBS Signature
KompiButut
KompiButut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-28 19:11:08 (edited 2016-02-28 19:11:55) Reply

At 2/14/16 04:44 PM, Decky wrote:
At 2/14/16 01:29 PM, KompiButut wrote: Awesome my first NG sig from Decky thank you very much
I wasn't too happy with how it turned out so I've changed a few things.
Here's another version

Ahhh im sorry for the late response, i dont even know you make another version of it until i check this Club thread again im really really sorry. I very appreciate your other version but im gonna use the first one because i already love it from the first sight, its feel like presenting my feeling. Not too dark colour and not to bright either, also white sakura flower only waiting till the last one is fall. I can feel coldness from it which make me chill because i know even in the most coldest heart and the most sorrowful situation still there is a Love and passion, pretty much i can feel everything from seeing it. For first time im not expecting you gonna make something like this just from my clue "Suki" and "Heart" but im also expecting something deep from it. everytime i see it its make me chill well its have winter snow, sakura, love , and heart i cant expecting more lovely thing than this, im very appreciated you work. thank you very much once again. By the way i wonder what do you think about your own creation?

I think im gonna use this sig for my forum signature maybe for my entire life.

Ohayƍ - Kon'nichiwa - Yoi tsuitachi - Konbanwa
Whoever and whenever you are keep doing your best and dont give up for your dream.

This awesome signature by Decky

BBS Signature
SirWaffleThe3rd
SirWaffleThe3rd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-28 20:56:43 (edited 2016-02-28 21:00:02) Reply

I know this is a bit much to ask of the community, but It would be awesome if someone could make me a waffle rolling across the signature and as it rolled it would uncover each letter of my name. In the end there would be a still image of my name with a waffle at the end of it. After a few seconds, the image would fade, and the animation would repeat.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2016-02-29 13:09:41 (edited 2016-02-29 13:13:04) Reply

At 2/28/16 07:11 PM, KompiButut wrote: Thank you very much once again.

You're welcome, thank you for crediting me in the text underneath and I'm glad you liked it.

By the way i wonder what do you think about your own creation?

As a general rule of thumb I hate everything I make but I think that is the same with most creatives.

At 2/28/16 08:56 PM, SirWaffleThe3rd wrote: I know this is a bit much to ask of the community, but It would be awesome if someone could make me a waffle rolling across the signature and as it rolled it would uncover each letter of my name. In the end there would be a still image of my name with a waffle at the end of it. After a few seconds, the image would fade, and the animation would repeat.

There's a 40kb limit on file size for sigs bro. No chance that idea is coming in under that.

BBS Signature