Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

  • 2,065,271 Views
  • 61,014 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Darwin7
Darwin7
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-04-19 09:45:59 Reply

Hey, I would really appreciate a Pico themed sig with Darwin7 on it please and thank you.


I'm Darwin7 you can keep the change

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-04-19 13:21:17 Reply

Could anyone do a sig where you have comic panels from Spiderman, Batman, Deadpool, and Attack on Titan overlapping, like the marvel logo before you actually see the logo and you can see the panels overlapping?


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
November
November
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-04-19 19:40:26 Reply

At 4/19/14 01:21 PM, darkjam wrote: Could anyone

Yeah

Newgrounds Sig Makers


BBS Signature
SuperShad
SuperShad
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-04-19 23:26:51 Reply

Can any one of you ridiculously sexy gentlemen make me a sig using the cover of The Killing Joke, the one with El Joker holding the camera and saying "Smile!"?

November
November
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-04-20 00:12:20 Reply

At 4/19/14 11:26 PM, SuperShad wrote: Can any one

Yeah

Newgrounds Sig Makers


BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-04-20 11:36:42 Reply

At 4/19/14 07:40 PM, November wrote:
At 4/19/14 01:21 PM, darkjam wrote: Could anyone
Yeah

Thanks mate, looks awesome!


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-04-21 17:53:06 Reply

At 4/19/14 09:45 AM, Darwin7 wrote: Hey, I would really appreciate a Pico themed sig with Darwin7 on it please and thank you.

Something I throw together for you.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Shadow-XII
Shadow-XII
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-04-21 20:47:24 Reply

At 4/9/14 06:29 PM, Shadow-XII wrote: Hey, you talented lunatics, it's time I updated my sig pic.

I'm looking for something with just my name, with a Thieves Guild ala Skyrim theme going on, with a background color that matches the forums so it blends nicely and doesn't look like a rectangular image.

The rest I leave up to your awesome imaginations. Thank'ye muchly!

El bumpas.


BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-04-22 04:28:14 Reply

At 4/21/14 08:47 PM, Shadow-XII wrote: El bumpas.

If I knew anything about Skyrim I think this would have been better but here's what I ended up with.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Plymouth58
Plymouth58
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-04-26 17:58:34 Reply

Would like a simple request

My username in large letters in the colors of the stripes from the 7-11 logo on a transparent or dark grey background.

Thanks.


This post made possible by Plymouth58.
It's muh birthday. Where is my caik? 5/8/1994 - 5/8/2014
Beer next year!

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-04-27 17:31:41 Reply

At 4/26/14 05:58 PM, Plymouth58 wrote: My username in large letters in the colors of the stripes from the 7-11 logo on a transparent or dark grey background.

Hope this is what you were thinking.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Plymouth58
Plymouth58
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-04-27 21:36:38 Reply

At 4/27/14 05:31 PM, Decky wrote:
At 4/26/14 05:58 PM, Plymouth58 wrote: My username in large letters in the colors of the stripes from the 7-11 logo on a transparent or dark grey background.
Hope this is what you were thinking.

That's EXACTLY what I wanted! You're my idol <3


This post made possible by Plymouth58.
It's muh birthday. Where is my caik? 5/8/1994 - 5/8/2014
Beer next year!

BBS Signature
Lorde
Lorde
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-01 00:22:45 Reply

Can I please get a sig with Lorde in it... Please... Im begging you.


BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-01 01:34:57 Reply

I could use a Strongbad that looks like a doctor sig.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-01 16:16:34 Reply

At 5/1/14 12:22 AM, Villager wrote: Can I please get a sig with Lorde in it... Please... Im begging you.

I have no idea who this Lorde is.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Lorde
Lorde
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-01 19:39:07 Reply

At 5/1/14 04:16 PM, Decky wrote:
At 5/1/14 12:22 AM, Villager wrote: Can I please get a sig with Lorde in it... Please... Im begging you.
I have no idea who this Lorde is.

I want to furiously jerk you off right now.


BBS Signature
Lorde
Lorde
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-01 21:25:47 Reply

At 5/1/14 07:39 PM, Lorde wrote:
At 5/1/14 04:16 PM, Decky wrote:
At 5/1/14 12:22 AM, Villager wrote: Can I please get a sig with Lorde in it... Please... Im begging you.
I have no idea who this Lorde is.
I want to furiously jerk you off right now.

Actually I'll need a new sig on the account of my name change...


BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-02 18:32:38 Reply

At 5/1/14 09:25 PM, Lorde wrote: Actually I'll need a new sig on the account of my name change...

Sorry about that. I didn't keep the save file so I had to make another for you from scratch, ended up with this. I quite like the minimalist feel to it.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Lorde
Lorde
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-02 22:30:32 Reply

At 5/2/14 06:32 PM, Decky wrote:
At 5/1/14 09:25 PM, Lorde wrote: Actually I'll need a new sig on the account of my name change...
Sorry about that. I didn't keep the save file so I had to make another for you from scratch, ended up with this. I quite like the minimalist feel to it.

Oh its not your fault! This one is so perfect though! Thanks again


BBS Signature
HellboundNinja
HellboundNinja
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-05 11:41:58 Reply

At 4/19/14 07:40 PM, November wrote:
At 4/19/14 01:21 PM, darkjam wrote: Could anyone
Yeah

Holy fuck that came together really nice bro. What program do you use? Im still using an old copy of Corel PSP Photo X2


BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-05 13:48:57 Reply

At 5/1/14 01:34 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I could use a Strongbad that looks like a doctor sig.

Tried to make something for you but I'm again not sure on the subject.
Do I live under a rock or something.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
November
November
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-06 02:48:31 Reply

At 5/5/14 11:41 AM, HellboundNinja wrote:
At 4/19/14 07:40 PM, November wrote:
At 4/19/14 01:21 PM, darkjam wrote: Could anyone
Yeah
Holy fuck that came together really nice bro. What program do you use? Im still using an old copy of Corel PSP Photo X2

Thanks man.
I use Photoshop most of the time, but it could probably be achieved using other programs as easily.


BBS Signature
HellboundNinja
HellboundNinja
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-06 18:22:01 Reply

At 5/6/14 02:48 AM, November wrote: Thanks man.
I use Photoshop most of the time, but it could probably be achieved using other programs as easily.

Right on. So how do I blend the sig with the BBS background now? Is there a stock image everyone uses?


BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-06 19:01:04 Reply

At 5/5/14 01:48 PM, Decky wrote:
At 5/1/14 01:34 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I could use a Strongbad that looks like a doctor sig.
Tried to make something for you but I'm again not sure on the subject.
Do I live under a rock or something.

The subject is Strongbad being a doctor. Dong doctor things in a doctor way. Thank you for the sig.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
HellboundNinja
HellboundNinja
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-06 20:37:05 Reply

At 5/6/14 07:01 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 5/5/14 01:48 PM, Decky wrote:
At 5/1/14 01:34 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I could use a Strongbad that looks like a doctor sig.
Tried to make something for you but I'm again not sure on the subject.
Do I live under a rock or something.
The subject is Strongbad being a doctor. Dong doctor things in a doctor way. Thank you for the sig.

I dont know what you had in your mind but this is the best I could come up with. Sorry if it sucks, havnt made a sig for someone in a few years.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


BBS Signature
November
November
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-07 07:48:52 Reply

At 5/6/14 06:22 PM, HellboundNinja wrote:
At 5/6/14 02:48 AM, November wrote: Thanks man.
I use Photoshop most of the time, but it could probably be achieved using other programs as easily.
Right on. So how do I blend the sig with the BBS background now? Is there a stock image everyone uses?

Keep the background layer transparent and when you save the file, make sure you save it as PNG.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


BBS Signature
HellboundNinja
HellboundNinja
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-08 10:42:17 Reply

At 4/21/14 08:47 PM, Shadow-XII wrote: El bumpas.

El wumpas


BBS Signature
HellboundNinja
HellboundNinja
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-08 11:08:45 Reply

At 5/8/14 10:42 AM, HellboundNinja wrote:
At 4/21/14 08:47 PM, Shadow-XII wrote: El bumpas.

El wumpas

Newgrounds Sig Makers


BBS Signature
Neoncrotch
Neoncrotch
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-19 05:13:16 Reply

can someone please make me a sig with this pic and put my username in it?

Newgrounds Sig Makers


BrittanyVenti = luv
Always feeling opressed by asexual demigods and Apache helicopters. This is why I'm a meninest

BBS Signature
illicit
illicit
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-05-25 00:46:20 Reply

At 5/19/14 05:13 AM, Neoncrotch wrote: can someone please make me a sig with this pic and put my username in it?

Hows this?

Newgrounds Sig Makers


Say

BBS Signature