Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

  • 1,694,599 Views
  • 60,810 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-10 21:49:40 Reply

At 11/10/11 09:43 PM, AngryBombshell wrote: Hey guys. I have a request.

I think this'd be neat with more purple and lots of bloom. And also with my username. You could add any other touches you want to, as long as it turns out looking great. Thanks.

Do you have a bigger version?

Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-10 23:02:44 Reply

At 11/10/11 09:58 PM, AngryBombshell wrote:
At 11/10/11 09:49 PM, Squidbit wrote:
At 11/10/11 09:43 PM, AngryBombshell wrote: Hey guys. I have a request.

I think this'd be neat with more purple and lots of bloom. And also with my username. You could add any other touches you want to, as long as it turns out looking great. Thanks.
Do you have a bigger version?
I think I can resize it, but I don't see why it needs to be bigger. The sigs on newgrounds are small.

But no, I got the pic from google.

Because that's about half the size of a ng sig, and if you resize it that much, it's gonna look awful.

Shaun
Shaun
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-11 09:43:32 Reply

At 11/10/11 09:43 PM, AngryBombshell wrote: Hey guys. I have a request.

I think this'd be neat with more purple and lots of bloom. And also with my username. You could add any other touches you want to, as long as it turns out looking great. Thanks.

What is that from? Looks cool.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature
Shaun
Shaun
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-11 10:04:21 Reply

At 11/10/11 07:39 PM, bulletbreaker wrote: hello, can my sig have rarity in it and it says "beauty is a bitch"

-_-

Newgrounds Sig Makers


// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature
Shaun
Shaun
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-11 10:26:06 Reply

At 11/7/11 04:02 PM, Knuckstrike wrote: I'd like to request a sig too.

-_-

Newgrounds Sig Makers


// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature
Knuckstrike
Knuckstrike
  • Member since: May. 25, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-11 10:29:15 Reply

At 11/11/11 10:26 AM, Shaun wrote:
At 11/7/11 04:02 PM, Knuckstrike wrote: I'd like to request a sig too.
-_-

Very nice, thank you.


The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.
Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature
Shaun
Shaun
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-11 10:41:51 Reply

At 11/7/11 02:55 PM, lotsofpain wrote: I would be eternally grateful if anyone here would make a sig for me.

Just realised I have been making sigs with 100px less width then allowed lol.
Those jerks will live.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature
Phantox
Phantox
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-12 01:19:08 Reply

Hey guys. Can you guys make a sig for me with this picture?

Text you would like on your signature and any formatting there in.

"Runner" somewhere in the sig

The theme you would like your sig to follow. Include any links to pictures here.

Pic related

Colors you would like to see in your sig or you would like to exclude.

Black background, white picture and text

Additional comments on layout/animation should go here.

Please include the white at the bottom of the picture.

Thanks

Newgrounds Sig Makers

lotsofpain
lotsofpain
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-12 03:57:54 Reply

At 11/11/11 10:41 AM, Shaun wrote:
At 11/7/11 02:55 PM, lotsofpain wrote: I would be eternally grateful if anyone here would make a sig for me.
Just realised I have been making sigs with 100px less width then allowed lol.
Those jerks will live.

It's breathtaking. Thank you.


I like nuts of dough.

BBS Signature
Efficiency
Efficiency
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-12 11:43:49 Reply

Could someone make me a super looking sig capturing most of the stuff in this pic and "Efficiency" in the right corner, please? It would be appreciated.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


2011 Newgrounders unite!

BBS Signature
Jebbal
Jebbal
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-12 13:37:44 Reply

At 11/12/11 01:19 AM, Phantox wrote: Hey guys. Can you guys make a sig for me with this picture?

It's pretty simple, but I think this may be the style you were going for. Let me know!

Newgrounds Sig Makers


| Facebook | MAC | NAC | RAC | Gamertag - SeamonkeY372 | I provide graphics! PM

BBS Signature
Phantox
Phantox
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-12 14:51:51 Reply

At 11/12/11 01:37 PM, JebbaL wrote:
At 11/12/11 01:19 AM, Phantox wrote: Hey guys. Can you guys make a sig for me with this picture?
It's pretty simple, but I think this may be the style you were going for. Let me know!

Yeah that's perfect. Thanks

Shaun
Shaun
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-12 22:47:03 Reply

At 11/12/11 11:43 AM, Efficiency wrote: Could someone make me a super looking sig capturing most of the stuff in this pic and "Efficiency" in the right corner, please? It would be appreciated.

-_-

Newgrounds Sig Makers


// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature
Jebbal
Jebbal
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-13 00:46:01 Reply

At 11/12/11 05:56 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote: HELLO GENTLEMEN

I would like to request a new signature

I wasn't sure how you wanted the pic fitted to sig dimensions. Hope this is alright

Newgrounds Sig Makers


| Facebook | MAC | NAC | RAC | Gamertag - SeamonkeY372 | I provide graphics! PM

BBS Signature
Jebbal
Jebbal
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-13 00:51:02 Reply

At 11/13/11 12:34 AM, Addict wrote: hi there guys

right?

Newgrounds Sig Makers


| Facebook | MAC | NAC | RAC | Gamertag - SeamonkeY372 | I provide graphics! PM

BBS Signature
Derroc
Derroc
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-13 12:18:54 Reply

At 11/12/11 10:47 PM, Shaun wrote:
At 11/12/11 11:43 AM, Efficiency wrote: Could someone make me a super looking sig capturing most of the stuff in this pic and "Efficiency" in the right corner, please? It would be appreciated.
-_-

Beautiful :3

McZero
McZero
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-14 18:05:56 Reply

At 11/6/11 02:54 PM, McZero wrote: Hey guys I'm looking for a complete package. I want a sig, user icon, profile picture, and header that are all related. I'm looking for me to blend in with the NG background. I want "Bad Boy" some corner of each of the items you make for me (simplistic or sarcastic text). Sarcastic like "slayer" text or something else stupid.
Use my car + me for my sig & header but jut me for everything else.
Thanks guys.
Car:
http://s5.postimage.org/58c722k7r/Tan.pn g
Me(any of the images except the one of me in the lower left corner):
http://s5.postimage.org/6d697g6on/Guess.
jpg

Bumping this request that seems to have been overlooked.
Thanks in advance. Also, can you PM me when you have it ready? Thanks again.

StarCraftNerd
StarCraftNerd
  • Member since: Nov. 15, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-15 21:44:40 Reply

Text you would like on your signature and any formatting there in.

I would like StarCraftNerd in small print in the bottom right hande corner.

The theme you would like your sig to follow. Include any links to pictures here.

I would like a pic of any Sarcraft battleships in the extra space.

Colors you would like to see in your sig or you would like to exclude.

I would like a nice space backround

Additional comments on layout/animation should go here


I like StarCraft.

BBS Signature
Jebbal
Jebbal
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-15 23:36:12 Reply

At 11/15/11 09:44 PM, StarCraftNerd wrote: StarCraft themed sig

How's this?

Newgrounds Sig Makers


| Facebook | MAC | NAC | RAC | Gamertag - SeamonkeY372 | I provide graphics! PM

BBS Signature
StarCraftNerd
StarCraftNerd
  • Member since: Nov. 15, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-16 16:46:51 Reply

At 11/15/11 11:36 PM, JebbaL wrote:
At 11/15/11 09:44 PM, StarCraftNerd wrote: StarCraft themed sig
How's this?

I love you. Could you make me a header but with a diffrent starcraft picture?


I like StarCraft.

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-17 15:50:57 Reply

Would it be okay if I join this crew? I have a lot of experience with graphic design and GIMP (made my own sigs and banners on my page)! Unless there is some sort of formal acceptance process that takes a week or something, I'd be happy to make signatures for people :)!


BBS Signature
JaY11
JaY11
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-17 17:04:25 Reply

At 11/17/11 03:50 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: Would it be okay if I join this crew? I have a lot of experience with graphic design and GIMP (made my own sigs and banners on my page)! Unless there is some sort of formal acceptance process that takes a week or something, I'd be happy to make signatures for people :)!

Anyone can drop in and make sigs whenever. No need to join.

Jebbal
Jebbal
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-17 18:26:33 Reply

At 11/14/11 06:05 PM, McZero wrote: Bumping this request that seems to have been overlooked.

Is this what you were thinking for the sig?

Newgrounds Sig Makers


| Facebook | MAC | NAC | RAC | Gamertag - SeamonkeY372 | I provide graphics! PM

BBS Signature
convict357
convict357
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-17 18:50:50 Reply

I would like a sig please, I want it to be a Duke Nukem 3D HUD.


Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature
MrMeD
MrMeD
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-17 19:02:46 Reply

Can anyone make a signature for me?
Like, 8bit looking, lots of different coloured squares, with my username on it?
I'd appreciate it.

Asandir
Asandir
  • Member since: Dec. 23, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 37
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-17 20:41:24 Reply

At 11/17/11 07:02 PM, MrMeD wrote: Can anyone make a signature for me?
Like, 8bit looking, lots of different coloured squares, with my username on it?
I'd appreciate it.

I tried, I hope you like it:

Newgrounds Sig Makers


Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
Jebbal
Jebbal
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-18 02:14:37 Reply

At 11/17/11 08:41 PM, Asandir wrote: I tried, I hope you like it:

Niice, very eye catching!

And convict, I'll probably get some time to make your sig tomorrow if someone hasn't done it by then :)


| Facebook | MAC | NAC | RAC | Gamertag - SeamonkeY372 | I provide graphics! PM

BBS Signature
convict357
convict357
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-18 02:30:00 Reply

At 11/18/11 02:14 AM, JebbaL wrote:
At 11/17/11 08:41 PM, Asandir wrote: I tried, I hope you like it:
Niice, very eye catching!

And convict, I'll probably get some time to make your sig tomorrow if someone hasn't done it by then :)

Okay, I'll wait.


Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-18 11:15:26 Reply

At 11/17/11 08:41 PM, Asandir wrote:
At 11/17/11 07:02 PM, MrMeD wrote: Can anyone make a signature for me?
Like, 8bit looking, lots of different coloured squares, with my username on it?
I'd appreciate it.
I tried, I hope you like it:

Wow, eye catching!
I'll see if I can create one as well, although I don't know whether mine will be better:

Newgrounds Sig Makers


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
MrMeD
MrMeD
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-11-18 18:08:45 Reply

At 11/18/11 11:15 AM, Gimmick wrote: Wow, eye catching!
I'll see if I can create one as well, although I don't know whether mine will be better
At 11/17/11 08:41 PM, Asandir wrote: I tried, I hope you like it

Thanks for making the signatures guys, I appreciate it!
But I'm probably going to use Gimmicks, sorry Assandir.
Yours is great but I like Gimmick's better.

i feel terrible now