Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

  • 1,761,001 Views
  • 60,875 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-05 03:00:34 Reply

Time for a new sig for me, I think. I'd like to break away from the fab colours. Something darker, but not sinister, if you understand what I mean. Perhaps Blacks, reds, silvers, and whites. I'd also like the words,

You coward. Draw a line in the sand.
You bastard. Look at what you have become.

On it somehow, in a font a little like this. I was also thinking that the letters could have outline and a TEENY bit of shadow, to make them pop. The background should be industrial looking.

Please, if you have any better ideas for colour, background, font, etc. then go for it. I embrace creativity.

SteelChair
SteelChair
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-05 09:35:23 Reply

Hm, I would just like a sig out of this. And, the font to at least go with it. Though, if you did have the font for it. I would like that, but its probably difficult to find so yeah.. Thanks.


| Steam | NoN bbs |

BBS Signature
NinoGrounds
NinoGrounds
  • Member since: Nov. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-05 14:58:14 Reply

At 9/4/11 10:41 PM, Nentindo wrote:
At 9/4/11 09:41 PM, NinoGrounds wrote: I don't have a sig. I'd appreciate one :)
If anyone can make one, I'd really appreciate it. I love poker!
Here you go.

High quality version

Hey man, thanks. I'll be honest and admit it is quite terrible, but I don't mind, as it is better than nothing, I guess :D

Thanks!

NinoGrounds
NinoGrounds
  • Member since: Nov. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-05 15:02:25 Reply

At 9/5/11 02:58 PM, NinoGrounds wrote:
At 9/4/11 10:41 PM, Nentindo wrote:
At 9/4/11 09:41 PM, NinoGrounds wrote: I don't have a sig. I'd appreciate one :)
If anyone can make one, I'd really appreciate it. I love poker!
Here you go.

High quality version
Hey man, thanks. I'll be honest and admit it is quite terrible, but I don't mind, as it is better than nothing, I guess :D

Thanks!

Also, you should be exporting this files as jpeg and gif, as NG doesn't support PNG signatures. I had to re-export it in Paint, so it got darker

Shaun
Shaun
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-06 07:26:40 Reply

At 9/5/11 09:35 AM, SteelChair wrote: Hm, I would just like a sig out of this. And, the font to at least go with it. Though, if you did have the font for it. I would like that, but its probably difficult to find so yeah.. Thanks.

whatsupcunt

Newgrounds Sig Makers


// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature
Shaun
Shaun
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-06 07:38:13 Reply

At 9/5/11 03:02 PM, NinoGrounds wrote: Also, you should be exporting this files as jpeg and gif, as NG doesn't support PNG signatures. I had to re-export it in Paint, so it got darker

Everyone is a fucking expert -_-

Newgrounds Sig Makers


// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature
Shaun
Shaun
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-06 07:49:25 Reply

At 9/4/11 10:30 PM, Mendou wrote: No name on it please, just do what you can do with it! Thanks

hahahaha, I was going to.. but there is a flying cock in that picture and I couldn't get past it.

FLYING COCK!!


// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature
JaY11
JaY11
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-06 10:52:03 Reply

At 9/4/11 10:30 PM, Mendou wrote: No name on it please, just do what you can do with it! Thanks

I don't know what the fuck is going on

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Nentindo
Nentindo
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-06 12:31:33 Reply

At 9/5/11 03:02 PM, NinoGrounds wrote:
At 9/5/11 02:58 PM, NinoGrounds wrote:
At 9/4/11 10:41 PM, Nentindo wrote:
At 9/4/11 09:41 PM, NinoGrounds wrote: I don't have a sig. I'd appreciate one :)
If anyone can make one, I'd really appreciate it. I love poker!
Here you go.

High quality version
Hey man, thanks. I'll be honest and admit it is quite terrible, but I don't mind, as it is better than nothing, I guess :D

Thanks!
Also, you should be exporting this files as jpeg and gif, as NG doesn't support PNG signatures. I had to re-export it in Paint, so it got darker

Yeah, I know it's crap, but still, as you said, it's still better than nothing. And yeah, I know Newgrounds doesn't support PNG signatures, but Paint.Net crashes my computer a lot so I left the PNG so if you wanted you could use a program to keep the quality and jpegify it.

I might improve it so it's even better than better than nothing.


Steam, Xbox Live and Game Center - V1NC5N7 ----
-----------------Visit this guy's site, and while you're at it, join my site.-----------------

BBS Signature
SteelChair
SteelChair
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-06 21:25:05 Reply

At 9/6/11 07:26 AM, Shaun wrote:
At 9/5/11 09:35 AM, SteelChair wrote: Hm, I would just like a sig out of this. And, the font to at least go with it. Though, if you did have the font for it. I would like that, but its probably difficult to find so yeah.. Thanks.
whatsupcunt

Whoa! Thanks! May I ask what font you used?


| Steam | NoN bbs |

BBS Signature
Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-07 11:26:02 Reply

I reached level 42 yesterday, can you guys update my BBS signiture, please? Thanks!


BBS Signature
Ninjar
Ninjar
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-08 08:20:30 Reply

pMreQuEsT.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


My Art :: Want a custom signature? :: PSN: Artagious

BBS Signature
Ninjar
Ninjar
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-08 08:51:53 Reply

MmMkAy.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


My Art :: Want a custom signature? :: PSN: Artagious

BBS Signature
JaY11
JaY11
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-08 10:23:50 Reply

At 9/7/11 11:26 AM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: I reached level 42 yesterday, can you guys update my BBS signiture, please? Thanks!

yaaaa

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Hades
Hades
  • Member since: May. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-08 10:54:33 Reply

Hey, could someone put together a sig in the NG background gray with white cat-paw prints that simply says "Paws" in the left (also in white)? Thanks in advance! :)


BBS Signature
Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-08 11:08:44 Reply

At 9/8/11 10:23 AM, JaY11 wrote:
At 9/7/11 11:26 AM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: I reached level 42 yesterday, can you guys update my BBS signiture, please? Thanks!
yaaaa

Cool, thanks! :)


BBS Signature
Rockyusa
Rockyusa
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-08 23:57:30 Reply

Hmm...
I need a sig, but I don't have any current ideas...
Make it involve ponies and dead island in any way possible.
I will love you long time.


At 6/3/11 10:56 PM, BlakeMo wrote:
: I have no sexual orientation
: ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING HAS POTENTIAL TO BE BLESSED BY MY PENETRATION

BBS Signature
BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-09 01:40:05 Reply

Hello, if someone would kindly come up with a sig for me. I'm looking for something with my username splashed over a broken skateboard of some type.

Thanks In advance!

Ninjar
Ninjar
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-09 02:45:10 Reply

At 9/9/11 01:40 AM, brokendeck wrote: Hello, if someone would kindly come up with a sig for me.

What did the cracked skateboard deck say to his connected parts?

Trucks! Wheel me out of here!
bad joke is bad.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


My Art :: Want a custom signature? :: PSN: Artagious

BBS Signature
BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-09 03:37:05 Reply

At 9/9/11 02:45 AM, Ninjar wrote:
At 9/9/11 01:40 AM, brokendeck wrote: Hello, if someone would kindly come up with a sig for me.
What did the cracked skateboard deck say to his connected parts?

Trucks! Wheel me out of here!
bad joke is bad.

Cool sig! And quick too! You-da man!

Heh, it was sort of funeh...
ArmorGrounds
ArmorGrounds
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-09 23:39:08 Reply

ok can i get a user image that uses this picture
Revolt
then could i get my name on it but change the background make it something unique

Ninjar
Ninjar
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-10 05:43:52 Reply

Flowers will melt her heart and rub your engine.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


My Art :: Want a custom signature? :: PSN: Artagious

BBS Signature
Ninjar
Ninjar
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-10 06:05:26 Reply

At 9/5/11 03:00 AM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: Time for a new sig for me, I think.

You cowtard. Look at what in the sand?

Newgrounds Sig Makers


My Art :: Want a custom signature? :: PSN: Artagious

BBS Signature
WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-10 12:16:06 Reply

At 9/10/11 06:05 AM, Ninjar wrote:
At 9/5/11 03:00 AM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: Time for a new sig for me, I think.
You cowtard. Look at what in the sand?

Hey that's pretty sweet. Thanks.

Wunderbar
Wunderbar
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-10 14:01:54 Reply

well, i let someone borrow my laptop and all my shit is gone.

ta ta for now my pretties.


 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ╰⋃╯私の腰は、自分自身で動いて­いる
­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­      ­ やりまん

BBS Signature
Ninjar
Ninjar
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-10 18:45:05 Reply

At 9/10/11 12:16 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: Hey that's pretty sweet. Thanks.

No problem. :D

At 9/10/11 02:01 PM, Tummbumm wrote: well, i let someone borrow my laptop and all my shit is gone.

ta ta for now my pretties.

Try doing a system restore, you might be able to recover most of your losses.


My Art :: Want a custom signature? :: PSN: Artagious

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-10 19:28:52 Reply

Hey guys, as the usual, I'm here to request a new signature.

If you could please incorporate the lion head from this image into it, and try to give it a black/gold (or yellow) theme it would be nice.

I was gonna request the same font type, but I cannot find it anywhere, being that it's quite an underground(ish) band, but if you could perhaps find something similar I'd be quite grateful, but it's not at all a requirement.

Obviously, I'd like the text to be my username, or simply "Mini"

Thank you!


illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-10 20:50:49 Reply

iMini wrote:

Hey guys, as the usual, I'm here to request a new signature.

Best I could do.


BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-10 22:00:53 Reply

Best I could do.

Oh, If you do choose to use my sig please give me credit in your sig text.


BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-09-10 22:20:55 Reply

Just want a simple sig (but not of ms paint quality) that says "my sig is currently up for rent please PM me for details."