Hey, I do a little bit of graphic design, so I just made my signature myself. But, there are some things that I'm wondering if you can do that need methods that I haven't mastered yet. Here's what I'd like:
Text you would like on your signature and any formatting there in.
I just need the words "Emma" and "Volt" to be in the center of the sig (much like it is now in terms of location and size)
The theme you would like your sig to follow. Include any links to pictures here.
1. Hopefully something to make the words appear to be electric currents running from one side of the field to the other (not the entire phrase, but maybe with a stream of electricity coming from the side into the formation of the words).
2. Have two, science-fiction, generator-looking things located on the sides that appear to be causing the current if you can. I'm basically looking for a electric / lightning themed sig.
If you are able to do the generators, please make them equal in size and shape - also, large enough to fit the star of david that I have in my sig currently.
Colors you would like to see in your sig or you would like to exclude.
1. I want it to be rich in purple (any shade) and white. No blue, red, green, or yellow.
2. Hue of the electricity should be determined by the intensity (the more to the center of the stream - the more white it becomes).
3. The generators should be metallic with maybe some violet, TRON-esque lights on it.
Additional comments on layout/animation should go here.
1. The electric current with the words should take up most of the space horizontally, but not completely fill the height limit.
2. Behind the current, it should be just transparent or the grey color of the forums.
- - -
Sorry if this is too detailed! If you can't do it, or it's too complex no problem :)