Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

  • 1,696,003 Views
  • 60,812 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Turkeybean
Turkeybean
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-08 14:56:21 Reply

At 5/4/11 01:10 AM, Darwin7 wrote: Can i get a supa sexy sig of Mila Kunis pleeeeeeez and thank you

Of course you can...

Newgrounds Sig Makers


|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature
Simple
Simple
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-08 17:05:30 Reply

At 4/30/11 01:16 PM, Simple wrote:
At 4/25/11 05:02 PM, Simple wrote: Good day gentlemen, I am requesting a small change to my current signature. I would this picture to look like a photograph but with burnt edges. With that I would like it to look like it has been sellotaped onto my current signature on the left.

If you would like to make it a bit clearer I would be more than happy. <3
Shabang!

http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/galle ry/mad-men-logo.jpg = This

One more time before I give up all hope of getting this done.

http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/galle ry/mad-men-logo.jpg

HoboPorn
HoboPorn
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-08 19:47:31 Reply

I used to have one of the most memorable sigs back in the day before the redesign. Everyone knew of it just like my username, but, sadly, I lost it when they did a reformat of sigs and new dimensions. It didn't look right with the new dimensions. So I was stuck with the one I have currently.

Anyways, does anything think they're up for the task of making a sick ass sig of my name and a hobo santa or something comedic? idc, I'm up for anything!

If you can't, thats fine. If you think you're up for the challenge i'm all eyes!!!

Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-08 20:12:12 Reply

I swear there were so many guys here who would make any sig that was requested, and this was only a week or two ago...

huh...

Turkeybean
Turkeybean
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-09 05:10:54 Reply

At 5/8/11 08:12 PM, Snuff wrote: huh...

Hard to believe that people live outside of Newgrounds walls.

Huh...

Newgrounds Sig Makers


|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature
Turkeybean
Turkeybean
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-09 13:21:46 Reply

At 5/8/11 07:47 PM, HoboPorn wrote: I used to have one of the most memorable sigs back in the day before the redesign.

Yeah you did...

Newgrounds Sig Makers


|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature
Turkeybean
Turkeybean
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-09 13:39:34 Reply

At 5/8/11 05:05 PM, Simple wrote: One more time before I give up all hope of getting this done.

If this is not what you were thinking be sure to let me know.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-09 15:33:31 Reply

At 5/9/11 05:10 AM, Turkeybean wrote:
At 5/8/11 08:12 PM, Snuff wrote: huh...
Hard to believe that people live outside of Newgrounds walls.

Huh...

THANK YOU :D

Any chance of a banner, or profile picture, or thumbnail? I'd be forever grateful.

Simple
Simple
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-09 15:35:08 Reply

At 5/9/11 01:21 PM, Turkeybean wrote:
At 5/8/11 07:47 PM, HoboPorn wrote: I used to have one of the most memorable sigs back in the day before the redesign.
Yeah you did...

I remember that old sig, nearly vomited every time I saw it.

At 5/9/11 01:39 PM, Turkeybean wrote:
At 5/8/11 05:05 PM, Simple wrote: One more time before I give up all hope of getting this done.
If this is not what you were thinking be sure to let me know.

That's exactly what I had in mind Turk. <3

HoboPorn
HoboPorn
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-09 18:04:13 Reply

At 5/9/11 03:35 PM, Simple wrote:
At 5/9/11 01:21 PM, Turkeybean wrote:
At 5/8/11 07:47 PM, HoboPorn wrote: I used to have one of the most memorable sigs back in the day before the redesign.
Yeah you did...

Heellllaaa good Turkeybean. Lovin it! thank you! :D


I remember that old sig, nearly vomited every time I saw it.

Hahahaha, that made me helllllaaaaa laugh. Surprised anyone even remembered O.O.

Tateos
Tateos
  • Member since: May. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-09 18:22:18 Reply

At 5/9/11 06:04 PM, HoboPorn wrote: helllllaaaaa

You are from the west cost.

HoboPorn
HoboPorn
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-09 18:24:06 Reply

At 5/9/11 06:22 PM, Tateos wrote:
At 5/9/11 06:04 PM, HoboPorn wrote: helllllaaaaa
You are from the west cost.

Lol, bet your ass I am.

And for some reason my sig doesn't want to change, it said error, dimensions are wrong or some shit. Then I tried refreshing the page, it worked, and doesnt say the error thing now. yet, doesn't want me having that sig haha. Is there a time limit thing until it saves over?

HoboPorn
HoboPorn
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-09 18:27:47 Reply

Ugh, i'm dumb. Didn't see this posted under the "change your forum signature" thing.

"NOTE: if you're not seeing the image like this in the forums, then it is because your browser is caching the image. You will need to force a reload of your browser's cache, or clear it completely"

How the hell do I reload my "browser's cache, or clear it completely"?

Sorry for double posting!

Tateos
Tateos
  • Member since: May. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-09 22:11:37 Reply

At 5/9/11 06:27 PM, HoboPorn wrote: Ugh, i'm dumb. Didn't see this posted under the "change your forum signature" thing.

"NOTE: if you're not seeing the image like this in the forums, then it is because your browser is caching the image. You will need to force a reload of your browser's cache, or clear it completely"

How the hell do I reload my "browser's cache, or clear it completely"?

Sorry for double posting!

Usually just refreshing the page works for me.
Try opening and closing your browser.

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-10 04:57:20 Reply

I was gonna use this. But I like my sig. Anyone want it?

Newgrounds Sig Makers


BBS Signature
Turkeybean
Turkeybean
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-10 05:30:10 Reply

At 5/9/11 06:04 PM, HoboPorn wrote: Heellllaaa good Turkeybean. Lovin it! thank you! :D

I made your original one so I felt just a little obligated when I saw you trolling for a new one. Glad you love it man. See you around.


|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature
Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-10 06:18:19 Reply

At 5/10/11 04:57 AM, TheColourAwsome wrote: I was gonna use this. But I like my sig. Anyone want it?

Heheh, I like this one. I won't take it myself, my sig is my sig. Howeverm you should send that to Scarface.


"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-10 07:30:42 Reply

I love my sig and all, but it would be cool if one of you fine gentlemen could make me a signature with Fluttershy from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. If one of you so chooses my request, you should use this pic.

thx guize

Newgrounds Sig Makers


The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-10 07:45:37 Reply

At 5/10/11 06:18 AM, Narcissy wrote:
At 5/10/11 04:57 AM, TheColourAwsome wrote: I was gonna use this. But I like my sig. Anyone want it?
Heheh, I like this one. I won't take it myself, my sig is my sig. Howeverm you should send that to Scarface.

Thanks! Yeah, I thought of him half way through making this.


BBS Signature
Turkeybean
Turkeybean
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-10 11:02:37 Reply

At 5/10/11 07:30 AM, HighWay wrote: thx guize

Damn ponys...

Newgrounds Sig Makers


|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature
Turkeybean
Turkeybean
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-10 11:26:26 Reply

At 5/3/11 05:50 PM, Snuff wrote: Please, can you make me a profile thumbnail.

See what this does for you...

Newgrounds Sig Makers


|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-10 14:16:05 Reply

At 5/10/11 11:26 AM, Turkeybean wrote:
At 5/3/11 05:50 PM, Snuff wrote: Please, can you make me a profile thumbnail.
See what this does for you...

Thanks man! Looks great.

Cosmic
Cosmic
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-10 15:59:01 Reply

Hello NGSM! I would like a sig showing a background of a nuked place, with my name in rusted leters with some of the letters that fell sideways during a bombing. (If possible) If not, just improvise with something better or something that you can make.


BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-10 17:06:54 Reply

At 5/10/11 07:45 AM, TheColourAwsome wrote:
At 5/10/11 06:18 AM, Narcissy wrote:
At 5/10/11 04:57 AM, TheColourAwsome wrote: I was gonna use this. But I like my sig. Anyone want it?
Heheh, I like this one. I won't take it myself, my sig is my sig. Howeverm you should send that to Scarface.
Thanks! Yeah, I thought of him half way through making this.

I'm sorry, but I just love my current SIG too much. Still, I'd like to thank you, because I do very much love your SIG. Thanks for making it all the same.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
poester
poester
  • Member since: May. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-10 17:36:46 Reply

Main Text: (large, Poester)

Secondary Text: (What happens in the past, effects the future.)

Style: (Grunge like and old destroyed kinda look in the background)

Picture/ Render: (http://planetrenders.net/renders/displa yimage.php?album=11&pid=60112#top_displa y_media)


BBS Signature
SteelChair
SteelChair
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-10 23:26:54 Reply

Could you guys make me a sig with this image? And my username somewhere?

Thanks.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

SteelChair
SteelChair
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-10 23:43:56 Reply

At 5/10/11 11:26 PM, SteelChair wrote: Could you guys make me a sig with this image? And my username somewhere?

Thanks.

Oh and maybe the same font style and design? Sorry if its asking to much.

HoboPorn
HoboPorn
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-11 02:42:25 Reply

At 5/10/11 05:30 AM, Turkeybean wrote:
At 5/9/11 06:04 PM, HoboPorn wrote: Heellllaaa good Turkeybean. Lovin it! thank you! :D
I made your original one so I felt just a little obligated when I saw you trolling for a new one. Glad you love it man. See you around.

You're forever my sig makin man. And yeah at first I wanted to say you made my first one haha, but couldn't remember 4 years ago.

<3

Donut
Donut
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-11 10:35:06 Reply

At 5/10/11 11:26 PM, SteelChair wrote: Could you guys make me a sig with this image? And my username somewhere?

Thanks.

Couldn't find the font used it the logo, so I settled for simplicity.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.
PSN ID:Peegler
Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature
Donut
Donut
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2011-05-11 10:36:41 Reply

At 5/11/11 10:35 AM, Donut wrote:
At 5/10/11 11:26 PM, SteelChair wrote: Could you guys make me a sig with this image? And my username somewhere?

Thanks.
Couldn't find the font used it the logo, so I settled for simplicity.

Small fix.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.
PSN ID:Peegler
Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature