Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

  • 2,029,735 Views
  • 60,999 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
lawlmaster
lawlmaster
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-25 16:41:07 Reply

Guys, I'm looking for a new sig. something sexy,hip and flamboyant. Something that screams "Flaming homosexual" or "He's doing it for the lulz" I need a pretty pink sig with sparklies and my name on it in sparkly gold letters. Thanks


A spear in your chest and a fire in your ass. I only play as Scorpion in MK games, because I'm that much of a fanboy.

BBS Signature
lorriedude
lorriedude
  • Member since: May. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-25 21:33:46 Reply

eey guys i want a new/better sig i cant do it myself because i have linux, but lucky i got you guys :)

signature

with the text ChrunchybunnyLolo

the theme i want is maffia bunny's

i've got some pic's here for what i mean wich you CAN use but dont have to
maffia bugs bunny 1
maffia bugs bunny 2
maffia bugs bunny 3
maffia bunny

colors: improvise but i think white and black but not emo/goth like :)

thanks already!!!!

Twone
Twone
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-25 21:42:00 Reply

At 12/25/10 04:13 PM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote: That picture is awesome! I did the best I could to fit as much in as possible.

Hahaha YESSS! That's so awesome. Thank you very much!


BBS Signature
chubzilla100
chubzilla100
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-26 15:16:52 Reply

Hey guys, was wondering If I could request a new sig please. Basicly, the Gif image below as a non animated sig within the size limit, but Still showing the "PART HARD" writting in that style, and the guy unwraviling the toilet roll.

In short: Image below in Signituare form. PLZ.

I know I'd get a stupid argument if I didn't post this, so I do know Gifs aren't allowed on NG sigs. Im not asking for a GIF.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature
MrDaemon
MrDaemon
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-26 15:50:35 Reply

At 12/15/10 08:18 PM, RuinedMartyr wrote: Requesting a John Baizley header/icon, something with the following image would be great.

Picture.

Please PM me if you take up my request. Please and thank you, you fine people.

Re-Request from page 1,883.

Someone please do this for me.


BBS Signature
Tateos
Tateos
  • Member since: May. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-26 19:50:15 Reply

At 12/26/10 03:50 PM, RuinedMartyr wrote:
At 12/15/10 08:18 PM, RuinedMartyr wrote: Requesting a John Baizley header/icon, something with the following image would be great.

Picture.

Please PM me if you take up my request. Please and thank you, you fine people.
Re-Request from page 1,883.

Someone please do this for me.

Sigh.
Please make sure to give valid images.

"<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Request has expired</Message>
<RequestId>68338E2B2A1D2DC1</RequestId>
<Expires>2010-12-16T01:23:08Z</Expires>
%u2212
<HostId>
exNlqtImmzEDTM7XAmq3+TRdVonaV9oB6VYtdYwo FcuNWfLyPCJurlRw5Sqc/ehD
</HostId>
<ServerTime>2010-12-27T00:49:30Z</Server Time>
</Error>"


thuh-ohm-ass

BBS Signature
Graduation
Graduation
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-27 06:03:22 Reply

Hey guys. Can you make me a sig using the Ranger Tab, Tiger Stripe Camouflage, and The skull and rifles from this picture?

No need to put my name on there, and thanks.


BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-27 11:07:15 Reply

At 12/27/10 06:03 AM, JohnnyDamon wrote: Hey guys. Can you make me a sig using the Ranger Tab, Tiger Stripe Camouflage, and The skull and rifles from this picture?

No need to put my name on there, and thanks.

Don't ask don't tell.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
lotsofpain
lotsofpain
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-27 14:21:54 Reply

Hello.

Can someone do me a transparent sig with an awesome face in the right corner and "lotsofpain" in an awesome pink colored font?

Thank you.


I like nuts of dough.

BBS Signature
lawlmaster
lawlmaster
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-27 17:54:00 Reply

At 12/25/10 04:41 PM, lawlmaster wrote: Guys, I'm looking for a new sig. something sexy,hip and flamboyant. Something that screams "Flaming homosexual" or "He's doing it for the lulz" I need a pretty pink sig with sparklies and my name on it in sparkly gold letters. Thanks

Repost with a pic. Forgot the pic last time.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


A spear in your chest and a fire in your ass. I only play as Scorpion in MK games, because I'm that much of a fanboy.

BBS Signature
MrDaemon
MrDaemon
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-27 20:01:37 Reply

At 12/26/10 07:50 PM, Tateos wrote:
At 12/26/10 03:50 PM, RuinedMartyr wrote:
At 12/15/10 08:18 PM, RuinedMartyr wrote: Requesting a John Baizley header/icon, something with the following image would be great.

Picture.

Please PM me if you take up my request. Please and thank you, you fine people.
Re-Request from page 1,883.

Someone please do this for me.
Sigh.
Please make sure to give valid images.

"<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Request has expired</Message>
<RequestId>68338E2B2A1D2DC1</RequestId>
<Expires>2010-12-16T01:23:08Z</Expires>
%u2212
<HostId>
exNlqtImmzEDTM7XAmq3+TRdVonaV9oB6VYtdYwo FcuNWfLyPCJurlRw5Sqc/ehD
</HostId>
<ServerTime>2010-12-27T00:49:30Z</Server Time>
</Error>"

Hmm it was valid when I posted it.

If that one fails again, second source.


BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-28 10:54:17 Reply

At 12/27/10 05:54 PM, lawlmaster wrote: Repost with a pic. Forgot the pic last time.

Couldn't do anything with that pic.

So here's a unicorn.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
lawlmaster
lawlmaster
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-28 12:05:40 Reply

At 12/28/10 10:54 AM, HighWay wrote:
At 12/27/10 05:54 PM, lawlmaster wrote: Repost with a pic. Forgot the pic last time.
Couldn't do anything with that pic.

So here's a unicorn.

OMFG Thank you SO MUCH!


A spear in your chest and a fire in your ass. I only play as Scorpion in MK games, because I'm that much of a fanboy.

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-28 18:41:01 Reply

Can someone make me a sig with the Auburn Tiger logo in orange and blue? With the "clear" background? It should be an easy enough sig to make and I will be very happy to get it.

google search "Auburn Tiger logo" and get the idea.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
14hourlunchbreak
14hourlunchbreak
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-28 19:12:59 Reply

At 12/28/10 06:41 PM, Cootie wrote: Can someone make me a sig with the Auburn Tiger logo in orange and blue? With the "clear" background? It should be an easy enough sig to make and I will be very happy to get it.

google search "Auburn Tiger logo" and get the idea.

Something like this?

Newgrounds Sig Makers


BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-28 19:22:06 Reply

At 12/28/10 07:12 PM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote:
At 12/28/10 06:41 PM, Cootie wrote: Can someone make me a sig with the Auburn Tiger logo in orange and blue? With the "clear" background? It should be an easy enough sig to make and I will be very happy to get it.

google search "Auburn Tiger logo" and get the idea.
Something like this?

Thanks for that :) can you make me one with the "AU" thing as well.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
14hourlunchbreak
14hourlunchbreak
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-28 19:27:48 Reply

At 12/28/10 07:22 PM, Cootie wrote:
Thanks for that :) can you make me one with the "AU" thing as well.

Like a completely different sig, or next to the tiger or what?


BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-28 19:32:07 Reply

At 12/28/10 07:27 PM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote:
At 12/28/10 07:22 PM, Cootie wrote:
Thanks for that :) can you make me one with the "AU" thing as well.
Like a completely different sig, or next to the tiger or what?

Just like the Tiger one, but replace the Tiger with the AU logo.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
14hourlunchbreak
14hourlunchbreak
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-28 19:45:14 Reply

At 12/28/10 07:32 PM, Cootie wrote:
At 12/28/10 07:27 PM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote:
At 12/28/10 07:22 PM, Cootie wrote:
Thanks for that :) can you make me one with the "AU" thing as well.
Like a completely different sig, or next to the tiger or what?
Just like the Tiger one, but replace the Tiger with the AU logo.

Here you are.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-28 19:47:58 Reply

At 12/28/10 07:45 PM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote:
Here you are.

That is really nice. Thanks mane.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
twistex
twistex
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-28 21:52:35 Reply

sice the release of red faction gurrila i have played it over and over again i found the red faction logo to be very cool. so if u could make a sig with the red faction logo with the hand and hammer with the orange sandy type colour as the background it would be much appreciated.

thanks already. PM me


I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature
Kanon
Kanon
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-28 22:52:38 Reply

I would like a new sig, with the background from this video. I would like to have the moon with the blood red clouds in there, as well as a few of the skulls and here and there, not to mention I would also like the girl on the left hand side of the sig just the way she is.

And for the creator, add a few more touches that you yourself want to put in there. Somewhat the same way a swordsmith embeds their name in their work.


PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
Playfordeath001
Playfordeath001
  • Member since: Apr. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-28 23:35:57 Reply

Hey guys I'd like a sig. You guys know the Def Leppard album Hysteria right? Can you add a background like that and edit everything out except the background and like the font that says 'Hysteria' can you do that font to say 'PlayForDeath001' in the bottom right corner not to small, or not to big.

Thanks in advance! Private message me please!


Gawd. I hate my NG username.
PSN: ChewyOwnz

BBS Signature
Playfordeath001
Playfordeath001
  • Member since: Apr. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-29 00:24:20 Reply

Black ops.
Playstation Move.

Woot? Lol.


Gawd. I hate my NG username.
PSN: ChewyOwnz

BBS Signature
Kanon
Kanon
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-29 11:58:59 Reply

At 12/28/10 10:52 PM, Kanon wrote: I would like a new sig, with the background from this video. I would like to have the moon with the blood red clouds in there, as well as a few of the skulls and here and there, not to mention I would also like the girl on the left hand side of the sig just the way she is.

And for the creator, add a few more touches that you yourself want to put in there. Somewhat the same way a swordsmith embeds their name in their work.

Last link failed epicly so here is the link to the video. If this one fails, i'll post the link in my profile and link you to it there.


PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
Vandal2
Vandal2
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-29 13:31:28 Reply

I've been avoiding getting one, so I should ask here.

Can I get a sig with the same color scheme as this video . Mainly yellow, with black smeared paint, similar to this. Also the font to be like this . Just my username. Thanks.


Insert useless information.

BBS Signature
BlakeMo
BlakeMo
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-29 14:22:42 Reply

If anyone's interested, I could use a new Lemon Drank sig. I've had this one forever, and it's time for a change.

I'll leave it up to anyone's discretion, so long as you incorporate the theme of my current one.
Thanks (if you decide to make one).


Keepin' Calm and Chiving On
*clickable siggy*

BBS Signature
BlakeMo
BlakeMo
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-29 16:13:23 Reply

Oh and just to be clear, I'd like to have angry Wahlberg eyes still on it somewhere.


Keepin' Calm and Chiving On
*clickable siggy*

BBS Signature
Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-30 05:10:54 Reply

At 12/29/10 01:31 PM, Vandal2 wrote:
I've been avoiding getting one, so I should ask here.
Can I get a sig with the same color scheme as this video . Mainly yellow, with black smeared paint, similar to this. Also the font to be like this . Just my username. Thanks.

Sadly, I couldn't get the "2" in your name. Maybe you can ask to drop the 2 to the admins? I mean, numbers in names usually suck anyhow.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-12-30 05:31:35 Reply

At 12/25/10 09:33 PM, lorriedude wrote: eey guys i want a new/better sig i cant do it myself because i have linux, but lucky i got you guys :)

Done.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature