• 60,849 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-24 08:45:15 Reply

Sig Requests.

GodsBitch - "I would like it to read "GodsBitch - Computer Scientist" or something to that effect. Some sort of cartoon style image would make a nice addition also.
Try to keep it from looking tacky, I like tidy sigs."

TarahLovesHentai - "I would like either something cute, whether drawn or real or something like a sexy anime chick or a suggestive (but won't get me banned) signature of something from a hentai or dojin."

Jekporkins - "I would like Jek Porkin's X- wing fighter trailed by fire with my username and the phrase AHHH HOT FART!!!"

Rinotooth - "I would like it To say "We must find The Weevil" in yellow and on one of the e's in "weevil" two hairs like blockheads(by the swain)"

Sifthead10 - "Main Text: Sifthead10

Secondary Text: n/a

Style: some origanal art like...well the only way i can descibe it is as though its a sketch

Picture: somthing like a robot compared to say a tramsformer or somthin like that

colour: dark colours like blue black and mabe a bit of red"

Chillee - "Make me something with mens asses."

Lambofactor - "i'd like it to be horror related. Like a picture of Freddy Krueger and my name. But its all for you to decide what goes in."

Feel free to add to the list if I left some out.

¥

BBS Signature
CreateAndDestroy
CreateAndDestroy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-24 14:31:55 Reply

Can I get a signature, anything to match my updated user name please. Also, if possible can I get a header that matches my signature picture, and a 46 x 46 icon, and of course finally a profile picture. So, if possible anything that goes with "Hollow Tipped Bullets" in a signature, and profile layout.

HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-24 17:46:28 Reply

How do I look in red, Tarah?

Newgrounds Sig Makers

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-24 17:49:53 Reply

At 9/24/09 05:46 PM, HighWayStar365 wrote: How do I look in red, Tarah?

My god, I am physicly sick because that image's quality is so bad.

Saved it as a .gif so I hope it turns out ok.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-24 18:44:47 Reply

See if this tickles your fancy, Tarah.

teehee, tickle

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature
AJ
AJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-24 19:38:36 Reply

At 9/23/09 07:36 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Alright, y'all want good requests?!

Check the To-Do List! It was put up 10 PAGES AGO! I linked y'all to this not 5 pages ago and no one seems to be doing any of it. Jeez I thought the rules were if there is a To-Do List you all work on that THEN y'all start taking requests again.

>_<

Some of those requests are from months and months ago. There's a 95% chance for each of those that they either got the sig they wanted, or decided they wanted something different and got that, or they'd still be nagging for it. We like to do requests that we KNOW people will use so we're not wasting our time. If anyone has their name on the list and hasn't gotten their sig yet, PM and I'll get started on it. I just don't think hardly any of those people are active. And also, I-B.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

LamboFactor
LamboFactor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-24 22:20:53 Reply

In reference to the "to-do" list i changed my request:

I have two things on mind, either one would work.

First idea:
Horror
Punk
Drugs (maybe a pot leaf)

Second:
Anarchy
Peace
Equality

(there are some images on google of the three signs that are pretty vicious)

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 00:49:44 Reply

At 9/24/09 07:38 PM, michelinman wrote: Some of those requests are from months and months ago. There's a 95% chance for each of those that they either got the sig they wanted, or decided they wanted something different and got that, or they'd still be nagging for it. We like to do requests that we KNOW people will use so we're not wasting our time. If anyone has their name on the list and hasn't gotten their sig yet, PM and I'll get started on it. I just don't think hardly any of those people are active. And also, I-B.

Uh, they were put up about a few weeks ago. Check the date of the posts and you'll see that I am correct. Honestly.

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 00:54:51 Reply

Told you.

Sorry for the double post though.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
Spartan204
Spartan204
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 01:19:19 Reply

Jesus Christ, Cobra, can you just stop being such an irritable fagot for just a few moments? Obviously michel and several of the other sigmakers (including myself) don't want to use a To Do List from about a month back.

Your profile says your 19 years old, it'd be quite nice if you started acting like.

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature
AJ
AJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 01:21:48 Reply

Yeah... I'm aware of that.. I've been active on nearly every page for the last month. I even had this discussion with someone else a few pages back. The thing is that no one on that to do list checked up and reminded us every couple days, otherwise it would've gotten done. Take douchemcgouche. That's my roommate. He is never going to come back for that sig, I can promise you. He'll probably never even log in again.

That list is comprised of people who A. Got bored of their request and stopped wanting it, or B. Posted on the BBS for a day and thought it would be cool to ask for a sig here. If people still cared about their sig, they would post here every now and again to remind us, and it would've gotten done already. I said in my last post if anyone on that list wants their sig still, feel free to pm me, but I'm not just going to waste my time making a sig no one cares about.

HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 07:47:11 Reply

Well Mitchel, Isn't it our duty somewhat to provide any and all users who request sigs with a sig?

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 07:51:36 Reply

At 9/25/09 07:47 AM, HighWayStar365 wrote: Well Mitchel, Isn't it our duty somewhat to provide any and all users who request sigs with a sig?

Yes, so get to work. Slacker!

I'm waiting.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature
hollowtippedbullets
hollowtippedbullets
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 08:08:08 Reply

Waiting on a request from my Alternate Account which is HollowTippedBullets (Free Canvas)!
Also, would like a signature for this, something that is Heaven/Hell oriented, if you could find a battle scene, and insert my user name somewhere that would be brilliant, thank you!

ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 08:43:50 Reply

At 9/24/09 07:30 AM, GodsBitch wrote: Anyone up for making me a sig?

I would like it to read "GodsBitch - Computer Scientist" or something to that effect. Some sort of cartoon style image would make a nice addition also.

Try to keep it from looking tacky, I like tidy sigs.

Thanks in advance.

I couldn't really find an image that would go on this without making it look crap. Hopefully the text and background is good enough for you.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC
Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 10:16:44 Reply

At 9/25/09 08:43 AM, ParadoxVoid wrote: I couldn't really find an image that would go on this without making it look crap. Hopefully the text and background is good enough for you.

Paradox, I love you.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature
ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 10:30:34 Reply

At 9/25/09 10:16 AM, GodsBitch wrote: Paradox, I love you.

:3

Cheers, it's always nice to hear some thanks.

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC
Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature
hollowtippedbullets
hollowtippedbullets
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 14:39:36 Reply

They should lock this thread, due to its lack of activity. There seems to be more chatter between the artists, then helping. What's the purpose of having this club if you are all just going to ignore certain users, set rules and regulations now, that have not been set, ever... etc.

Who knows, it's taken people up to a week for a signature, which is pretty pathetic. Even with deal up the person requesting the signature could download Photoshop, the trial version and make their own signature.

Is it that you all need help or that you've just gotten lazy?

Simple
Simple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 15:31:22 Reply

At 9/25/09 02:39 PM, Calintz wrote: Is it that you all need help or that you've just gotten lazy?

The people here don't have to make you a sig. They choose to. None of them are obliged to make you one if they feel the user is a complete douche, a shitty request or they don't have the time.

The best way to get a sig is to be polite, make it unique and to try and put in a good amount of detail on what you want. If this fails try PMing a sig maker and if they still don't maybe you should think about changing your request, or the manner of which you ask.

HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 15:34:10 Reply

At 9/25/09 03:22 PM, KingExodus wrote: Is it me or are you talking about them ignoring my request?

I'll do your sig, man. No need to fret. I'm just trying to get an idea of what I want it to look like.

BBS Signature
KingExodus
KingExodus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 15:35:47 Reply

At 9/25/09 03:34 PM, HighWayStar365 wrote: I'll do your sig, man. No need to fret. I'm just trying to get an idea of what I want it to look like.

Lot's of pink and cool shades of pink that transform majestically with a side picture of the fabulous emoticon.

Glamorous.

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 17:30:08 Reply

At 9/25/09 03:35 PM, KingExodus wrote: Lot's of pink and cool shades of pink that transform majestically with a side picture of the fabulous emoticon.

Is this gay enough for you?

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature
wintershrapnel
wintershrapnel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 17:33:55 Reply

In need of a basic signature if possible please!
I would like the default dimensions, using just this photograph, and a white background.
My user name somewhere on there would be greatly appreciated as well.

If you have any other idea's feel free to run them by me. This is a way signature, so hopefully someone will find the request fun, and up their creek more.
Thanks in advance, and great work coming out of here!

Sincerely,
wintershrapnel

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 17:35:12 Reply

At 9/25/09 05:30 PM, HighWayStar365 wrote:
At 9/25/09 03:35 PM, KingExodus wrote: Lot's of pink and cool shades of pink that transform majestically with a side picture of the fabulous emoticon.
Is this gay enough for you?

Quality fixed (I hope)

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 17:49:31 Reply

At 9/25/09 05:33 PM, wintershrapnel wrote: Sincerely,
wintershrapnel

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!!

/caps

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 17:52:38 Reply

At 9/25/09 05:49 PM, HighWayStar365 wrote: FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!!
/caps

The last one looked like shit. Here's a better one.

Also, HEIL HITLER!!!

/nazi

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature
tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 18:39:20 Reply

At 9/24/09 05:49 PM, HighWayStar365 wrote:
At 9/24/09 05:46 PM, HighWayStar365 wrote: How do I look in red, Tarah?
My god, I am physicly sick because that image's quality is so bad.

Saved it as a .gif so I hope it turns out ok.
At 9/24/09 06:44 PM, HighWayStar365 wrote: See if this tickles your fancy, Tarah.
teehee, tickle

Oh! There both super cute, thank you so much.

Just as a side note, if you find any hot redhead hentai/anime/doujin girls, could I get a signature of them?

Thanks again!

I respond to every message!

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 20:46:17 Reply

At 9/25/09 02:39 PM, Calintz wrote: They should lock this thread, due to its lack of activity. There seems to be more chatter between the artists, then helping. What's the purpose of having this club if you are all just going to ignore certain users, set rules and regulations now, that have not been set, ever... etc.

Like Simple said, the sigmakers here have NO OBLIGATION to make anyone a sig. They make sigs if they feel like it, and don't ask for anything in return, so personally i don't think anyone can complain if it takes a bit too long, or isn't exactly what they wanted, because sigmakers use their own time to make sigs and on many occasions don't even get thanks or appreciation for it.

If i feel a request is too hard, complicated, or too damn stupid (take kebabh's request towards the top of the last page as an example), then i simply won't make it. And if we're talking about rules and regulations of this club, how about the rule that you can only ask for 3 sigs a month?(I find even 3 a month to be a bit much) I'm sure i've seen people here asking for sigs every few days. Hell, i've even made you 2 or 3 sigs, only for you to use them 1 or 2 days and request another. It's people like you that take the fun out of sig-making in my opinion.

Who knows, it's taken people up to a week for a signature, which is pretty pathetic. Even with deal up the person requesting the signature could download Photoshop, the trial version and make their own signature.

Well, if you feel you can do a better job than most of the guys here, then feel free to download PS and make your own sigs, if not, be polite and be patient or just don't request sigs.

Is it that you all need help or that you've just gotten lazy?

Lazy? LAZY? Does it not occur to you that people have their own lives to deal with? I work 10 hours a day, but if i don't make a few sigs i'm lazy!? Listen, if you can't understand that this is all something that us sig-makers do as a favor to other users, than please don't request sigs.

AJ
AJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 20:50:17 Reply

Calintz that was really unfair of you. There's maybe 2 or 3 of us that make sigs regularly. We try hard to get everyones requests out in a timely manner, but it gets hard sometimes, especially when people come in here bugging us to go back into the archives and start making sigs for people who haven't posted in the thread in several weeks. We've satisfied a lot of users lately, and just because you didn't get your sig right off the bat you think you have the right to come in here and call us all incompetent?

We make sigs because we like being creative and seeing what we can do with requests. If you say something dumb like HAY GUYZ CAN I HAS A SIG WUT MATCHES MY NAMEZ?? then we don't really have much interest in the idea of it. It's not easy to come up with completely original sig ideas for every user that comes in here and just asks for a sig and gives us no starting point or anything like that. Don't get all butt hurt just because your request sucks.

All in all, we've done a good job overall for NG in the last month or so and you'd know that if you weren't so ignorant. Maybe you should read a couple pages before you start throwing accusations about what should and shouldn't be locked. See Simples post to see how you can fix yourself. And as for the good newgrundlings who have been respectful towards us, standby. I'll knock out a couple tonight.

AJ
AJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-25 20:53:16 Reply

At 9/25/09 08:46 PM, Life-Stream wrote: GRAW BLAH BLAH ANGER!!

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought that was worthy of a well worded how dare you. :P