00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirenamak just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

2,856,586 Views | 57,402 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-26 20:49:01

At 9/3/09 11:47 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Could someone make me a MECHWARRIOR sig?

I would like someone to use the following mechs

They're black and white. Do you want the sig to be black and white to match or do you want me to google mechwarrior and just throw cool looking mechs that fit the scheme of the sig?

Clan Name: Timber Wolf; Innersphere Name: Mad Cat
Clan Name: Mad Dog; Innersphere Name: Vulture
Clan Name: Hellbringer; Innersphere Name: Loki

I don't know anything about this mechwarrior thing. Do you want me to write out clan name and innersphere name or can i just put like "Timber Wolf - Mad Cat" or something to that effect?

And see if you can't fit this in the background or something.

It's a really sketchy quality image. It'd be a lot better off if I find a high quality mechwarrior logo on my own through deviantart or something. This is a really complex sig idea and I wanna make sure I've got all the variables right before I spend a long ass time on it. I'm not gonna make it just yet, but as soon as you respond to this and give me some specifics I'll get on it.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-26 20:55:45

Hey, I REALLY want a foo fighter's themed sig, maybe one with their red rounch "FF" logo, with a silvar background and my name in the same font to the right. That would PWN~

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-26 21:40:13

At 9/26/09 07:37 AM, Life-Stream wrote: No border, but i hope this looks ok once uploaded onto NG. I know Paradox already made an awesome one, but i thought I'd try my hand as i haven't made a sig in a while, and who better to make one for :)

Holy crap, you do sigs as well o_O where the hell was i when this all come about :3 lmao.

Thankyou again to both of you, I'll alternate between the two every week or so.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-26 22:51:22

At 9/26/09 09:40 PM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:

Holy crap, you do sigs as well o_O

Yeah, Life-Steam is actually the only reason I wake up in the morning.
Oh, and lol at you guys for having to deal with faggots who feel entitled to sigs. I got to miss that cuz i r was on a short retirement.

AND NOW THAT IM BACK... REQUEST! I'd like a sig to commemorate 20 hours of my life wasted on Infinite Undiscovery! Now, I'm not sure which I'd like to see more... a sig featuring Sigmund, heavy in glow effects, giving off an epic feel, or a hilarious sig featuring Capell, saying something funny like

I HAZ FLUTE

:3

NGSM Oldschooler. PM for sigs, or visit the NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-26 23:07:30

At 9/26/09 10:51 PM, Allhaillaharl wrote:
At 9/26/09 09:40 PM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:

Holy crap, you do sigs as well o_O
Yeah, Life-Steam is actually the only reason I wake up in the morning.

ALH is the only reason I exist.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-26 23:08:37

Here Lunaful, it sucks but whatever... I'm baked

Newgrounds Sig Makers

please help me & ask for a lockerz invite today!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-26 23:26:47

Think it's time to retire this sig.

Could I have one that's a composite of Horatio Caine from CSI Miami and Leroy Jethro GIbbs for NCIS with the text saying Gibbs and Horatio underneath each pic? Thanks.

New to Politics?/ Friend of the Devil/ I review writing! PM me

"Question everything generally thought to be obvious."-Dieter Rams

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-26 23:30:01

here is a crappy shot at the foo fighters sig.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-26 23:40:53

At 9/26/09 06:18 AM, WhenShitHitsTheFan wrote: MadCow is a faggot.

oh ya?!?!?! how dare you make fun of my homosexuality by using such a disgusting derogatory term to refer to me. that word is more hateful than nîgger & i am repulsed that you would dare say such a thing. youre on my shit list now & you will regret it soon enough. watch your back motherfucker!

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-26 23:47:49

made myself a new sig, comments?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 00:04:25

SO FUCKING TIRED!!!! But here's stab at the FF sig

Now if you excuse me, there are some Z's that need catching.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 00:15:39

Your new sig is cool by me. And I figured I'd throw my attempt in there as well.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 00:19:05

At 9/27/09 12:15 AM, michelinman wrote: Your new sig is cool by me. And I figured I'd throw my attempt in there as well.

totally copied my idea, hahaha!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 02:58:05

My sig says that I want a new sig AND gives some details too.

IF you guys can make one just put my name on it,
prefer orange-ish colours
and put that...thing...on it.

please

Why yes, that IS a large collection of 1998 "Smithy's Favourite Times" Licenced Cereal Pop Toys!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 08:14:51

At 9/26/09 09:40 PM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: Holy crap, you do sigs as well o_O where the hell was i when this all come about :3 lmao.

Yeah, i've been making sigs for a while now ;)

Thankyou again to both of you, I'll alternate between the two every week or so.

No problemo buddy.

At 9/26/09 10:51 PM, Allhaillaharl wrote: Yeah, Life-Steam is actually the only reason I wake up in the morning.

Haha, you really make me laugh XD

AND NOW THAT IM BACK... REQUEST! I'd like a sig to commemorate 20 hours of my life wasted on Infinite Undiscovery! Now, I'm not sure which I'd like to see more... a sig featuring Sigmund, heavy in glow effects, giving off an epic feel

Meh, i know this is rubbish but oh well. The base pic was pretty awesome itself, so only added a few scan lines and double border to give it your style, a little glow on sigmund and text o__o

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 11:16:32

At 9/26/09 04:18 PM, maggma99 wrote: mine:how about a nice cup of shut the heck up?
my version below

How about this?

Newgrounds Sig Makers

|Foxes Club| |I VOICE ACT.|

PSN ID: jake-thesnake_ng XBL: SFC Fox Paw

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 11:28:02

At 9/27/09 08:14 AM, Life-Stream wrote:

Meh, i know this is rubbish but oh well.

The game? YaIknowright >,> A-A-A-B (HOLD A)
Personally, I thought Aya needed more Angst. And yeah, the combat could certainly have been more entertaining.

This sig is exactly what I was looking for :P It makes me want to throw in another hours to beat hard mode lol... And before I forget, will FFXIII be out for Christmas? I've been waiting for a good one since IX :D

Hehe, Matrix... you are the eventuality of an anomaly... Neo sez OOOAAAAAH?!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 11:32:13

At 9/27/09 11:28 AM, Allhaillaharl wrote: The game? YaIknowright >,> A-A-A-B (HOLD A)
Personally, I thought Aya needed more Angst. And yeah, the combat could certainly have been more entertaining.

No, i meant my sig was rubbish XD I've never played that game, but it looks pretty cool.

And before I forget, will FFXIII be out for Christmas? I've been waiting for a good one since IX :D

I don't know when it's out to be honest, but i hope it's soon!

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 11:37:25

I saw a really good image of the Soldier from TF2 when I was randomly browsing, and thought it would make a decent-looking sig.

Free to a good home, I can change the text if you ask.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC

Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 11:56:55

At 9/27/09 11:32 AM, Life-Stream wrote: It looks pretty cool.

It looked cool at first, but after awhile, the lame cutscenes got to me... they just hate CGI, all of the cutscenes are just like ingame, minus your HUD, which was a real turnoff. As was the horrible voice-acting that rarely matches up with their sometimes moving, sometimes not, lips. Storyline... how predictable. Five minutes into it I predicted that Aya and Capell would fall in love with each other, Sigmund would die, Capell would take over, and then Capell would die at the end. What I didn't predict was how hard it is to navigate such a linear game O___O Sure, you can't deviate from the straight line of the story, but that path is just so damn hard to find! They rarely tell you exactly where you're going, and its always hiding in some random corner. You get to fight a God at the end... but his flowing PURPLE hair and eyebrows really take away the intimidation factor. As does Capell squeaking like a little girl. BUT as a DIE HARD Square Enix fan, I bought it to show my support. I would watch The Matrix 4 if it had Square Enix on the box.

But i hope it's soon!

Don't we all... don't we all.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 12:10:12

Hey Life-Stream, do you know how to get the scan line effect in Paint.net? I've always liked the scan line effect but could never do it because i don't have photoshop :(

i iz poor.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 13:10:10

At 9/27/09 12:10 PM, HighWayStar365 wrote: Hey Life-Stream, do you know how to get the scan line effect in Paint.net? I've always liked the scan line effect but could never do it because i don't have photoshop :(
i iz poor.

I've never used paint.net so i can't say how to make it one that. However, try this.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 14:19:41

At 9/27/09 01:10 PM, Life-Stream wrote: I've never used paint.net so i can't say how to make it one that. However, try this.

I FREAKING LOVE YOU MAN!!!

However, it won't let me save it. Apparently I'm not the administrator to my own computer :( I've made sure that I was the admin, even put a password on it, but the same message still came up. Any tips?

Pic:

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 15:25:50

At 9/26/09 08:49 PM, michelinman wrote:
At 9/3/09 11:47 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Could someone make me a MECHWARRIOR sig?

I would like someone to use the following mechs
They're black and white. Do you want the sig to be black and white to match or do you want me to google mechwarrior and just throw cool looking mechs that fit the scheme of the sig?

I already got the base image I'll give it to you.

Clan Name: Timber Wolf; Innersphere Name: Mad Cat
Clan Name: Mad Dog; Innersphere Name: Vulture
Clan Name: Hellbringer; Innersphere Name: Loki
I don't know anything about this mechwarrior thing. Do you want me to write out clan name and innersphere name or can i just put like "Timber Wolf - Mad Cat" or something to that effect?

Write out the Clan Name and Innersphere. It's cooler that way if you ask me.

And see if you can't fit this in the background or something.
It's a really sketchy quality image. It'd be a lot better off if I find a high quality mechwarrior logo on my own through deviantart or something.

I know it's a sketchy image, I just want the Mechs on it in my sig.

This is a really complex sig idea and I wanna make sure I've got all the variables right before I spend a long ass time on it. I'm not gonna make it just yet, but as soon as you respond to this and give me some specifics I'll get on it.

Don't worry, you'll be fine. From the sigs I've seen you pump out, you'll make this one completely, ultra-badass.

Here's the base pic, See if you can work it in somewhere.

Seeing as how NG is really slow today, I'll upload the pic in another post or I'll link it here.

Here's the pic I want you to use

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1

Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 16:12:39

At 9/27/09 04:08 PM, Chillee wrote:
I have something in mind,

Then fucking tell us. Don't be like OLOLOLOLOLOLOL, I CAN HAS TEH ASOME SIG, GUYS!!!??!?!!? PLOX!?!?!

This looks froody.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 16:13:36

Sorry the clan names and stuff are hard to read, but that's a lot to try and squeeze in that tiny ass shape. I already had to sacrifice enough quality to make it fit as it is. I think it looks pretty bad ass though.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 17:30:40

For Chillee. Only because I was fucking bored as hell.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

This looks froody.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 17:43:09

At 9/27/09 05:39 PM, Chillee wrote:
Shanks joo.

No problem.

But there was a reason I did that, I was expecting someone to make a sig hoping to piss me off then I'd just use it. Anyways, thanks for the awesome sig :)

Seriously though, I did this because I was inspired, and bored. Next time, try and give us something to work with, okay? Even just like, I want it to be abstract, and blue.

This looks froody.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 17:48:44

At 9/27/09 05:30 PM, XIII13 wrote: I was fucking bored as hell.

Been there :P

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-09-27 18:28:38

At 9/27/09 05:48 PM, Allhaillaharl wrote:
At 9/27/09 05:30 PM, XIII13 wrote: I was fucking bored as hell.
Been there :P

Lol, yeah. Seems to drive most of my activites. Anyway, how do you get those scan line effects? Using Photoshop Elements 6.0, if it's any help.

This looks froody.

BBS Signature