Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

  • 2,011,983 Views
  • 61,010 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Tantalization
Tantalization
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-17 16:03:10 Reply

At 12/17/08 03:55 PM, loogiesquared wrote:
At 12/17/08 03:49 PM, Tantalization wrote:
At 12/17/08 03:30 PM, loogiesquared wrote:
At 12/17/08 02:11 PM, Tantalization wrote: Opinions??
remember, 599x50px
it is 599 x 50?
it is 599x50px, it says so Here.

Yeh i know it is, the sig i made is 599 x 50


BBS Signature
linkinpatt
linkinpatt
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-17 18:29:25 Reply

bump


I'll keep it short and sweet - Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.
[Sig by ParadoxVoid]

BBS Signature
Tha-Slaya
Tha-Slaya
  • Member since: May. 24, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-17 18:38:51 Reply

I'm going to go ahead and use the sig Jackatack made.

Thanks a bunch :D


A Premo Production

BBS Signature
DemonicScythe
DemonicScythe
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-17 18:39:30 Reply

At 12/16/08 11:34 PM, Lagerkapo wrote: You guys are obviously more adept than I at altering imagery.

Obviously.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

linkinpatt
linkinpatt
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-17 21:23:34 Reply

Hello, I'd like to request a sig including the opening scene from Resevoir Dogs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


I'll keep it short and sweet - Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.
[Sig by ParadoxVoid]

BBS Signature
Lagerkapo
Lagerkapo
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 00:27:33 Reply

At 12/17/08 06:39 PM, DemonicScythe wrote:
At 12/16/08 11:34 PM, Lagerkapo wrote: You guys are obviously more adept than I at altering imagery.
Obviously.

Fucking dank.


NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...
MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...
Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature
Spartan204
Spartan204
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 00:36:16 Reply

At 12/18/08 12:04 AM, FroNickProductions wrote: Long request

Here's teh sig:

Newgrounds Sig Makers


Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature
Mitchay
Mitchay
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 00:40:54 Reply

Hey,

Seeing as it's Christmas, could someone make my current sig Christmasy..

Thanks. :)

Spartan204
Spartan204
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 00:46:07 Reply

At 12/18/08 12:40 AM, Mitchay wrote: Seeing as it's Christmas, could someone make my current sig Christmasy..

........ Is that even possible?


Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature
loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 04:25:13 Reply

At 12/18/08 12:46 AM, Spartan204 wrote:
At 12/18/08 12:40 AM, Mitchay wrote: Seeing as it's Christmas, could someone make my current sig Christmasy..
........ Is that even possible?

it's like dividing by zero... LETS DO IT! :3

Newgrounds Sig Makers

TheOriginalReference
TheOriginalReference
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 06:59:22 Reply

Ummm...Hey...

Would someone mind making a NG-Christmas-Themed Sig.
Not mine with Christmas hats on it or something, a totally new one....
Something darker maybe, and an I'll be home for Christmas feel to it...

This couldn't be more difficult...

If someone wouldn't mind doing this for me, I would greatly appreciate it. :)
:Merry Christmas, BTW!


The Endless Handbag | NG Sig Makers | Gamertag: TheNewReference

BBS Signature
Dangan
Dangan
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 08:12:05 Reply

Hey it's been a long long while since i've posted in this topic, but i am in need of a new sig.

And this time i was hoping for something a little different.

Either an animated sig where a computer keyboard types in my name on screen (like kuro's old one), or something simply so abstract or eye catching people just stare at it for a long time, kinda like Zerok's sig.

Other than those specs go nuts

thanks in advance

- Dangan

Tluck-Person
Tluck-Person
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 08:46:35 Reply

At 12/17/08 08:53 AM, loogiesquared wrote:
At 12/17/08 06:00 AM, Jaye19 wrote: Where's my sig?
Found it.

At 12/17/08 06:50 AM, Tluck-Person wrote: Hey guys.

I'd like for one of you talented NGers to make me a Streetlight Manifesto sig, using the Streetlight Logo my current sig pic. Kudos will be awarded.

Thanks a million!
third Streetlight Manefest sig i've made.. never heard of 'em.

Streetlight Manifesto. Give 'em a listen. At first listen, they sound like a ska band, but if you actually take the time to listen, you'll realize that they're much much more than that.


I think...I hate... dick.

BBS Signature
Shaun
Shaun
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 10:18:58 Reply

At 12/18/08 08:46 AM, Tluck-Person wrote: Streetlight Manifesto. Give 'em a listen. At first listen, they sound like a ska band, but if you actually take the time to listen, you'll realize that they're much much more than that.

No, that is all they are.
I wouldn't mind seeing them live though.
Ska is awesome live.


// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature
DeathNoteetoNhtaeD
DeathNoteetoNhtaeD
  • Member since: May. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 13:42:15 Reply

Hey guys. I was sifting through VG, and saw Auz's sig. Aci6 also has the same type of lettering, so what I wish to know is is there anybody who can make a sig like their's for me? Except, I would prefer it in black. Also, if black turns out to be illegible on the NG background, then red would be next. Thanks.

Somehow I feel I worded that paragragh poorly.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature
loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 13:55:40 Reply

At 12/18/08 01:42 PM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote: Hey guys. I was sifting through VG, and saw Auz's sig. Aci6 also has the same type of lettering, so what I wish to know is is there anybody who can make a sig like their's for me? Except, I would prefer it in black. Also, if black turns out to be illegible on the NG background, then red would be next. Thanks.
Somehow I feel I worded that paragragh poorly.

... i get it, but i don't know HOW to make it, i'll TRY, though.
( for future reference, the font is Hirosh )

Newgrounds Sig Makers

JaY11
JaY11
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 15:09:57 Reply

yeah bro

Newgrounds Sig Makers

JaY11
JaY11
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 15:12:23 Reply

At 12/18/08 03:09 PM, JaY11 wrote: yeah bro

bg colour mess up bro

Newgrounds Sig Makers

loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 15:18:07 Reply

At 12/18/08 03:12 PM, JaY11 wrote:
At 12/18/08 03:09 PM, JaY11 wrote: yeah bro
bg colour mess up bro

<:'(... urz iz bettr...

JaY11
JaY11
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 15:21:10 Reply

At 12/18/08 12:40 AM, Mitchay wrote: Hey,

Seeing as it's Christmas, could someone make my current sig Christmasy..

Thanks. :)

red and snow and stuff

Newgrounds Sig Makers

JaY11
JaY11
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 15:23:34 Reply

At 12/18/08 03:18 PM, loogiesquared wrote:
At 12/18/08 03:12 PM, JaY11 wrote:
At 12/18/08 03:09 PM, JaY11 wrote: yeah bro
bg colour mess up bro
<:'(... urz iz bettr...

But it wouldn't have been possible if you didn't post the font <3

loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 15:34:23 Reply

At 12/18/08 03:21 PM, JaY11 wrote:
At 12/18/08 12:40 AM, Mitchay wrote: Hey,

Seeing as it's Christmas, could someone make my current sig Christmasy..

Thanks. :)
red and snow and stuff

GREEN!!! GREEN, JAY11! SHEESH.... ._.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Onizero
Onizero
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 15:40:45 Reply

At 12/16/08 04:29 PM, Onizero wrote: Request.
Something black and white...possibly with a Grim Reaper And bloody red text, maybe blurred around the text if possible. Thanks.

Not to be a bitch or anything but can someone please make my request instead of blatantly ignoring it...


Ion wan juug no moe
NSFW sig btw
Follow my tumblr

BBS Signature
RiotDemon
RiotDemon
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 15:43:36 Reply

At 12/16/08 09:24 PM, mwmike wrote: Another repost, I'm sorry if it seems like I'm posting it too much, it seems like no one will get around to it otherwise. Anyway:

Summary
Since it's December, I thought that I might request a Christmas themed signature, and after contemplating it, I decided that I might as well.

i give up

Newgrounds Sig Makers


BBS Signature
loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 16:00:22 Reply

At 12/18/08 03:40 PM, Onizero wrote: Not to be a bitch or anything but can someone please make my request instead of blatantly ignoring it...

i will... >:)

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Simple
Simple
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 16:42:03 Reply

Hey guys.
Seeing as how my last request was completely ignored... I would like to request a new sig.

I would like it to have a Japanese theme to it, with the main picture being the Japanese rising sun.

I would also like it to have this font.

Finally I would like A normal one of these sigs, and a snowy sig.

loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 17:11:25 Reply

At 12/18/08 04:42 PM, Psycho-Simple wrote: Hey guys.
Seeing as how my last request was completely ignored... I would like to request a new sig.

I would like it to have a Japanese theme to it, with the main picture being the Japanese rising sun.

I would also like it to have this font.

Finally I would like A normal one of these sigs, and a snowy sig.

NG IS VERY slow today... ,_,

Newgrounds Sig Makers

linkinpatt
linkinpatt
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 17:45:34 Reply

Hello, I would like to request a sig which included the scene from Resevoir Dogs in the beginning. Here is the picture. Any help would be highly appreciated.


I'll keep it short and sweet - Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.
[Sig by ParadoxVoid]

BBS Signature
East525
East525
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 18:00:57 Reply

At 12/18/08 05:45 PM, linkinpatt wrote:

Hello, I would like to request a sig which included the scene from Resevoir Dogs in the beginning. Here is the picture. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


BBS Signature
linkinpatt
linkinpatt
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2008-12-18 18:11:29 Reply

At 12/18/08 06:00 PM, East525 wrote:
At 12/18/08 05:45 PM, linkinpatt wrote:
Hello, I would like to request a sig which included the scene from Resevoir Dogs in the beginning. Here is the picture. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Ah, thank you very much.


I'll keep it short and sweet - Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.
[Sig by ParadoxVoid]

BBS Signature