00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

craftydemoncat just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anima_Theory

738 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Anima_Theory 2006-07-26 15:49:26

Has this guy completly ripped off anima theory? Maybe im pissed off cause he left me an abusive review on "broken wings pt 2" and gave it a 0.

Anima Theorys Version

noaclock 67's version

I swear all he's done is sped it up, its a total rip off

Response to Anima_Theory 2006-07-26 15:54:02

Nah he sped it up first, then made two tracks and mixed some stuff up. Didn't add anything though, so this is a good reason to click the 'X' (as opposed to the Dimrain casus).

Response to Anima_Theory 2006-07-26 15:55:07

At 7/26/06 03:54 PM, WinTang wrote: Nah he sped it up first, then made two tracks and mixed some stuff up. Didn't add anything though, so this is a good reason to click the 'X' (as opposed to the Dimrain casus).

Exactly, he used material from animas song...thats not allowed right? and his review really pissed me off...how is this constructive?

Response to Anima_Theory 2006-07-26 15:57:03

Yep, it's not constructive, but you know where to go if you want more reviews, don't you? ;)

Response to Anima_Theory 2006-07-26 15:58:40

At 7/26/06 03:57 PM, WinTang wrote: Yep, it's not constructive, but you know where to go if you want more reviews, don't you? ;)

lol yeh yeh, its not that..its just i hate being called emo

Response to Anima_Theory 2006-07-26 19:34:39

At 7/26/06 03:57 PM, WinTang wrote: but you know where to go if you want more reviews, don't you? ;)

...I don't...

Response to Anima_Theory 2006-07-27 01:05:02

At 7/26/06 03:49 PM, Love_Hate_War wrote: Has this guy completly ripped off anima theory? Maybe im pissed off cause he left me an abusive review on "broken wings pt 2" and gave it a 0.

Anima Theorys Version

noaclock 67's version

I swear all he's done is sped it up, its a total rip off

Haha, yeah your right, and he added some more effects, and changed the order of my song :P

Wow, I can't believe in popular enough for someone to steal my work :'(

*cries*

I thought this topic was going to be about "WE HATE ANIMA...HE SUCKS BALLS" or something. I'm sorta glad it wasn't.

Also, ths guy didn;t ask for my permission to remix my music, but in all honosty I don't care,
i'm more surprised that some one actually WANTED to remix my work :P

yay

Book of Anima 22:32 " Do not profane my awesome name. I must be acknowledged as awesome by the Newgrounders. I am the LORD of music, who makes you awesome."

BBS Signature