Be a Supporter!

Audio Portal Cleanup

  • 147,561 Views
  • 1,600 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Nav
Nav
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup May. 10th, 2007 @ 05:21 PM Reply

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1 901077&sub=81855

I could have sworn that I've heard that somewhere!

Deflektor
Deflektor
  • Member since: May. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup May. 10th, 2007 @ 05:30 PM Reply

At 5/10/07 05:21 PM, navij11 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1 901077&sub=81855

I could have sworn that I've heard that somewhere!

He just used a premade sytrus sample, and made a "melody"


BBS Signature
Nav
Nav
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup May. 10th, 2007 @ 05:33 PM Reply

At 5/10/07 05:30 PM, Deflektor wrote: He just used a premade sytrus sample, and made a "melody"

Oh, because I know I heard that melody somewhere before. Also, he uses automation clips, and that seems a bit high level for his other works.

Envy
Envy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup May. 10th, 2007 @ 05:35 PM Reply

At 5/10/07 05:33 PM, navij11 wrote:
At 5/10/07 05:30 PM, Deflektor wrote: He just used a premade sytrus sample, and made a "melody"
Oh, because I know I heard that melody somewhere before. Also, he uses automation clips, and that seems a bit high level for his other works.

lol automation clips arent "high level" it just takes some people longer than others to figure them out...


At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

Deflektor
Deflektor
  • Member since: May. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup May. 10th, 2007 @ 05:36 PM Reply

At 5/10/07 05:33 PM, navij11 wrote:
At 5/10/07 05:30 PM, Deflektor wrote: He just used a premade sytrus sample, and made a "melody"
Oh, because I know I heard that melody somewhere before. Also, he uses automation clips, and that seems a bit high level for his other works.

Nope, he didn't even use automation clips. He only used the "sequencer - Tamal" Sytrus sample.


BBS Signature
Nav
Nav
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup May. 10th, 2007 @ 05:48 PM Reply

At 5/10/07 05:36 PM, Deflektor wrote: Nope, he didn't even use automation clips. He only used the "sequencer - Tamal" Sytrus sample.

Then he didn't even make a melody. He just made... a line.

Envy
Envy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup May. 10th, 2007 @ 05:50 PM Reply

Well, you gotta learn some how, and if using pre-made sequences is how, then so be it, use pre made sequences


At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

Nav
Nav
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup May. 10th, 2007 @ 05:51 PM Reply

At 5/10/07 05:50 PM, Envy wrote: Well, you gotta learn some how, and if using pre-made sequences is how, then so be it, use pre made sequences

But... Its a line. Its not even a melody, with pitch.

He really didn't do anything.

Also, he had a bunch of other submissions, meaning that he was a bit above this level.

I'll lay off now, knowing that its not stolen.

Erkie
Erkie
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup May. 10th, 2007 @ 05:56 PM Reply

No rules were broken because nothing was stolen, just another artist who needs to actually make something before submitting.


Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|
94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup Sep. 23rd, 2007 @ 03:53 PM Reply

Such a disappointment

Kaytee
Kaytee
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Voice Actor
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup Nov. 24th, 2007 @ 12:01 PM Reply

the user KeyWeilder KeyWeilder stole some music from Xyrhoshi and says that Xyrhoshi stole it from him.

Also http://KeyWeilder submitted music off limewire (witch he didn't make) it was also the same remix Alvin-Earthworm used from the intro of SMBZ. Someone report KeyWeilder to wade, i already have.


.

BBS Signature
jnry3
jnry3
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup Dec. 27th, 2007 @ 07:44 AM Reply

How can one person suck this much?

ImperfectDisciple
ImperfectDisciple
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup Dec. 29th, 2007 @ 11:34 AM Reply

At 2/21/07 04:00 PM, SBB wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php ?id=1 643904

at least it's suspicious...

Extremely, it's stolen from Southwest Statistic, and they post music on Newgrounds.


BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup Dec. 29th, 2007 @ 01:03 PM Reply

At 12/29/07 11:34 AM, ImperfectDisciple wrote:
At 2/21/07 04:00 PM, SBB wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php ?id=1 643904

at least it's suspicious...
Extremely, it's stolen from Southwest Statistic, and they post music on Newgrounds.

Isn't it just stuff from a ton of artist thrown into a mess?

"I have simply cut up other peoples songs and put the little bits in a more interesting order"

blah blah

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup Dec. 30th, 2007 @ 01:07 PM Reply

we got ourselves some annoying reviewers..

1) jpan.....just leaving 0 reviews everywhere just saying "fuck, friggin ghey"

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/7 1810
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 02084
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/8 3548
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 6207

2)AbrahamLinconInDaHud - spamming reviews with a huge pointless comment about wikipedia and jambon and stuff

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 03761

DSMagnum
DSMagnum
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Musician
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup Jan. 22nd, 2008 @ 06:35 PM Reply

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 15217

This was on the front page and I'm surprised it hasn't been deleted yet. The original song is A by DJ Amuro.

Rig
Rig
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Musician
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup Jan. 22nd, 2008 @ 07:14 PM Reply

At 1/22/08 06:35 PM, DSMagnum wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 15217

This was on the front page and I'm surprised it hasn't been deleted yet. The original song is A by DJ Amuro.

Wow, good find. The admin needs to keep on their toes!


____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
dittyboppoo
dittyboppoo
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup Jan. 22nd, 2008 @ 08:27 PM Reply

These

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/5 3331

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/5 0575

Stolen from Sanxion7, he seems to be a really popular artist to steal from, check out Red Gaia on the front page.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.
cfm?bandID=20215

CrazyCookie
CrazyCookie
  • Member since: Jul. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup Feb. 22nd, 2008 @ 09:18 PM Reply

Well, this was just submitted.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 25910

It sounds like he just adds some weird electric guitar at the beginning and then the rest is Mjoinir Mix or however you spell it.


I NEED TO MAKE MESELF A DAMN SIG LOL
Melancholy Winter

ThatNut
ThatNut
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
ThatNut
ThatNut
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Gimgak
Gimgak
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Nessbeatsfox
Nessbeatsfox
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Musician
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup Mar. 4th, 2008 @ 09:38 PM Reply

Does this count as stolen? All he did was speed up the original song: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 26735

Rig
Rig
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Musician
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup Mar. 4th, 2008 @ 10:21 PM Reply

At 3/4/08 09:38 PM, Nessbeatsfox wrote: Does this count as stolen? All he did was speed up the original song: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 26735

Yep, not allowed.
If there's ANY part of the original song in any "remix" here, it's illegal. No matter how small the sample.


____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
DSMagnum
DSMagnum
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Musician
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup Mar. 28th, 2008 @ 09:50 PM Reply

http://gconway.newgrounds.com/

At first I thought he was legit, but then I listened to DropZone. His music is definetely stolen. I've heard DropZone before, I just can't remember who it's by. Dougal comes to mind.

Dj-Immune
Dj-Immune
  • Member since: Aug. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup Mar. 28th, 2008 @ 09:56 PM Reply

At 3/28/08 09:50 PM, DSMagnum wrote: http://gconway.newgrounds.com/

At first I thought he was legit, but then I listened to DropZone. His music is definetely stolen. I've heard DropZone before, I just can't remember who it's by. Dougal comes to mind.

Wow, I really like 'This Time'

Shame

sorohanro
sorohanro
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Musician
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup Apr. 2nd, 2008 @ 10:24 AM Reply

F-Zero - Big Blue - Metal
is stolen and the autor is admiting that, is not a remix and is not a remake or cover, he just copyed from a CD
from "autor's" comments :
i didn't made this. I have taken it from my F zero X Metal arrange CD.
Sorry about the confusion.

i guess he is not aware of the NG rules
i wrote a review on his page with links to the original but got deleted >:(

DarKsidE555
DarKsidE555
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 52
Musician
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup Apr. 2nd, 2008 @ 12:27 PM Reply

At 4/2/08 10:24 AM, sorohanro wrote: F-Zero - Big Blue - Metal
is stolen and the autor is admiting that, is not a remix and is not a remake or cover, he just copyed from a CD
from "autor's" comments :
i didn't made this. I have taken it from my F zero X Metal arrange CD.
Sorry about the confusion.

i guess he is not aware of the NG rules
i wrote a review on his page with links to the original but got deleted >:(

Yeah, already got that fucker on my shit list. I feel so stupid that I left such a good review on it. Well, ya can't detect them all. >:(


I are pwnan teh lollbarian!
...SoS - We rape responsibly...

BBS Signature
sorohanro
sorohanro
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Musician
Response to Audio Portal Cleanup Apr. 2nd, 2008 @ 03:07 PM Reply

but why my comment got deleted ?
i saied something like:
good song, too bad is not yours
and i gave the link to the original

is that abusive ? NO!!!
so, how do that system works ?