New Topic Respond to this Topic
EggfordTheEgg
EggfordTheEgg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Hanso Exposed - Comic Con '06 2006-07-23 21:58:11 Reply

This post is in no way about The Behemoth, let's just get that out of the way right now. I was at Comic Con 2006 and I met Tom Fulp, but this is nothing compared to what I'm about to tell you. What you are about to hear is REAL, and although I know little about the sites that I link to during this, I know for a fact that everything I speak of here happend, and I was there to witness it.

Comic Con is the biggest event of the year of San Diego, making millions by hosting it. 100,000+ people go there every year to see the huge amount of things the Con has to offer, but out of the 100,000 people, NO ONE was expecting what happened at the Lost panel.

It all started as a typical panel, directors and actors went on stage to be greated by a uhuge audience of fans cheering for them. The showed clips of up-coming shows and merchandise that will purchasable soon. Then, as they always do, the opened up the panel to questions, this is where all 6,500 people in the room got their $17 worth of their ticket by getting the biggest surprise of their life.

A person by the name of Rachel Blake got her turn to speak to the panel about half way through it. She was on of the only people to state her name, and she made it very clear. From what she was about to say, it's amazing that she was even sane enough to remember her name. She started with a single sentence. A simple one really, and she repeated it several times before continuing.

"Have you no shame."

For some reason, this got the crowd excited. They started cheering a bit. She said that the Hanso Foundation (don't ask me.) is responsible for some insane murder-spree thing that all, for some strange reason, had to do with the guys from Lost. She was cheered on more and more each word out of her mouth untill she was taken out of the building by two girls about her age.

This left the entire room is shock, and the rest of the panel went by as if it didn't even happen. I hardly believe that anyone even realized when the date of the new season was announced (October 4th, 2006, not that it matters.) and it was time to leave.

Me and my friend were excited, and kind of scared as we left the conference room and headed over to The Behemoth, it didn't matter where we went, we were just looking for a place to talk.

Anyway, some further research led me to a ver creapy looking web site called Hanso Exposed.com, and sure enough, there it said Rachel Blake right when you get on there. Now, this is the wierd thing, as soon as I saw this site I realized that it's made in flash, and all the links are off-site, so my mind immediatly went to the whole gimmick idea. The guys from Lost are known for pulling stuff like this all the time.

But that leaves me with one question. Why? Is this site real? Is thia whole thing a joke?

Discuss.

P.S: I leave you with one final thing. This is a news post from the site dated the day this "Rachel" showed up at the Con.

Sri Lanka. I arrived Saturday. I was lucky to get out.

I can't even begin to tell you the things I've seen. I wish I could just show you. But I'm afraid it's not that simple this time.

They're after me - like they've never been before.

The situation has become TOO DANGEROUS - too dangerous for me and too dangerous for anyone who possesses this evidence. We've all seen what these people are capable of. I can't put anyone at risk by just uploading it to some host site.

So, I'm resorting to desperate measures. It's the only way. The truth is still within our grasp...

I promise this will all become clear in the coming days.

Keep fighting -

Rachel

At 7/17/07 10:31 PM, EggfordTheEgg wrote: : Wait, when did the BBS become Gaia Online?

Dusty-Gorilla
Dusty-Gorilla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Filmmaker
Response to Hanso Exposed - Comic Con '06 2006-07-23 22:00:43 Reply

Wow a conspiracy! This is exciting.

BBS Signature
EggfordTheEgg
EggfordTheEgg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hanso Exposed - Comic Con '06 2006-07-23 22:03:14 Reply

At 7/23/06 10:00 PM, Dusty_Gorilla wrote: Wow a conspiracy! This is exciting.

It's not JUST a consiracy about Lost, this person is mad. She's blamming Lost for MURDER?!?! Besides, this person's theory has nothing to do with the show itself.

At 7/17/07 10:31 PM, EggfordTheEgg wrote: : Wait, when did the BBS become Gaia Online?

maddog125
maddog125
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Hanso Exposed - Comic Con '06 2006-07-23 22:16:07 Reply

So is this scripted or real?

MINIH3NN
MINIH3NN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hanso Exposed - Comic Con '06 2006-07-23 22:19:20 Reply

At 7/23/06 09:58 PM, EggfordTheEgg wrote: Hanso Foundation

I think the Hanso Foundation is something that was created by the dude who plays Hanso. The site is here. Except it was hacked or something (Yeah right). I don't really know much about lost. But I think that this Rachel is retarded. The Hanso Foundation is entirely fictional too.

Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Hanso Exposed - Comic Con '06 2006-07-23 22:19:58 Reply

I'm pretty sure the Lost crew pulled this one off. Wow, Lost has to be the most intriguing show ever, even more so than the X-Files and the Twilight Zone.

Try looking at the other Hanso websites too. Very creepy.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF Don't talk back.<3 sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature
EggfordTheEgg
EggfordTheEgg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hanso Exposed - Comic Con '06 2006-07-24 00:07:46 Reply

Rachel's Wikipedia says, for a fact, that she isn't real, and even lists her as a "Lost Character". Tons of links show that this is definetly the work of the gays at Lost.

Shaun
Shaun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Hanso Exposed - Comic Con '06 2006-07-24 00:46:04 Reply

At 7/24/06 12:07 AM, EggfordTheEgg wrote: Rachel's Wikipedia says, for a fact, that she isn't real, and even lists her as a "Lost Character". Tons of links show that this is definetly the work of the gays at Lost.

the website definalty looks promotional..
still, would of been cool to be at the lost "press conference" or whatever it was..
even though i cant stand the show.
its good to feel apart of it for a moment.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature
AlmightyHans
AlmightyHans
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Filmmaker
Response to Hanso Exposed - Comic Con '06 2008-02-24 10:27:34 Reply

At 7/23/06 10:19 PM, Fragment wrote: I'm pretty sure the Lost crew pulled this one off. Wow, Lost has to be the most intriguing show ever, even more so than the X-Files and the Twilight Zone.

Try looking at the other Hanso websites too. Very creepy.

no television show i've seen is as intriguing as The Twilight Zone. That being that it was made in the 1960's. Lost is just a bunch of writers who don't know how to conclude and become a cliff hanger factory to have each episode end with an even bigger question mark.

BBS Signature
McPaper
McPaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Programmer
Response to Hanso Exposed - Comic Con '06 2008-02-24 10:40:22 Reply

Looks like some viral advertisement.

BBS Signature
MrKickyourbutt
MrKickyourbutt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to Hanso Exposed - Comic Con '06 2008-02-24 12:52:56 Reply

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOST IS THE BEST SHOW EVER

My name is Buck, and I like to party!

AcidSoldier
AcidSoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Hanso Exposed - Comic Con '06 2008-02-24 12:57:45 Reply

At 2/24/08 12:53 PM, VictoryGin wrote: this thread is older than me

You're 2?

I can't actually imagine why you're looking down here, but while you are... MSN: acidsoldier@gmail.com, Steam: boomman123321

BBS Signature
Cani
Cani
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Hanso Exposed - Comic Con '06 2008-02-24 12:57:53 Reply

Ya this is stupid, she wouldnt have make a fucking pro flash animation on her site if it was serious, if this were real and i was her id to be too scared to concentrate on loladobeflash.

Ever since I watched that, all my "recommended for you" videos have somehow turned into "how to smoke smarties".

BBS Signature