• 34 Replies
Grumbleduke
Grumbleduke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to stolen music Jul. 20th, 2006 @ 10:35 PM

Whatever. I didn't even know Draze until today, and if you'll notice I've been entirely impartial; at one point I was almost agreeing with you, I just needed more time and evidence. Now go to bed.

AltAltAltAltAlt
AltAltAltAltAlt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to stolen music Jul. 20th, 2006 @ 10:38 PM

At 7/20/06 10:35 PM, Grumbleduke wrote: Now go to bed.

so your judgment was overbalanced because you rushed to conclusions, when you couldve taken your time? i can post hordes more links here if i want. stop undermining my speech, like im some 9 year old being grounded.

Grumbleduke
Grumbleduke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to stolen music Jul. 20th, 2006 @ 10:42 PM

Wow, you truly took offence to that, didn't you? On the extreme defensive, so you see point in what has been said and refuse to acknowlege it. You might as well be 9 years old, because you are certainly acting like a child. I refuse to carry this on, because it's like talking to a brick wall. Your efforts will only see you eating an entire bakery of humble pie.

AltAltAltAltAlt
AltAltAltAltAlt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to stolen music Jul. 20th, 2006 @ 10:46 PM

i took offence cause you meant for me to. stop acting all literate to get the last word and to come out looking good. you people disgust me. you are a hypocrite, and im acting like a child cause its the only way you speak to me directly. gtfo.

stolen music

R00ts
R00ts
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to stolen music Jul. 20th, 2006 @ 11:08 PM

At 7/20/06 10:46 PM, ObsidianStrings wrote: i took offence cause you meant for me to. stop acting all literate to get the last word and to come out looking good. you people disgust me. you are a hypocrite, and im acting like a child cause its the only way you speak to me directly. gtfo.

Sorry to interject in your winded battle which will soon be locked, but I can't help but notice you seem to be bothered by them getting the last word, so then you say that their trying to place themselves on higher ground, but then you attempt to do the exact same thing.

Sounds a bit hipocritical.

Oh and I do expect you to rant and rave after my posting of this because you certainly seem like the defensive type.

What draze did was the equivelent to a VG remix, which is perfectly legitimate, so do everyone here a favor and either play nice, or get the fuck out.