00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kkolo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

stargate fanclub

15,453 Views | 110 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to stargate fanclub 2006-08-20 20:59:40

hey span-home, you still in the Dr.Who Crew? i sent you a PM about it

Response to stargate fanclub 2006-08-23 02:24:16

Hey all, I think I want to be known as Nox or Knox, I am not sure of the proper spelling. Thanks. I don't know why you all think the replicators rock so much, I am not a big fan of them. I think I liked Seth, Socar, and Anubis (in cool gelatenous form) the most. But the Nox or Knox can bring people back to life and control anything really, i.e. invisiblility and the Stargate.

Response to stargate fanclub 2006-08-26 00:03:03

Response to stargate fanclub 2006-08-27 13:10:59

At 8/26/06 12:03 AM, WarLud wrote: Oh fuck, it got canceled.

http://www.gateworld..firms_isg-1i_c.shtml

*Gack*(falls to ground).

Response to stargate fanclub 2006-09-01 20:17:38

what the fuck? how can this happen?

Response to stargate fanclub 2006-09-02 09:52:45

What? they cancel SG1 But not Atlantis? They better not leave a cliff hanger ending.

Response to stargate fanclub 2006-10-07 06:02:08

Here, does anyone want to continue with this thread or will I get it locked?

Response to stargate fanclub 2006-10-07 13:47:14

At 10/7/06 06:02 AM, White-hole wrote: Here, does anyone want to continue with this thread or will I get it locked?

Theres no need for that, you have to understand that many clubs come and go but there will always be someone having some sorta interest in it...

Which will result in discussion nomatter who is the leader...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-03-02 16:15:20

Whooo, I'm reviving this! Stargate rawks lolol!!!1

Would you defy this man???! >:(

stargate fanclub

Wakka wakka

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-03-06 12:24:37

At 3/2/07 04:15 PM, Rucklo wrote: Whooo, I'm reviving this! Stargate rawks lolol!!!1

Im still leader if it doesnt fuck up.

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-03-06 16:54:51

At 3/6/07 12:24 PM, White-hole wrote:
At 3/2/07 04:15 PM, Rucklo wrote: Whooo, I'm reviving this! Stargate rawks lolol!!!1
Im still leader if it doesnt fuck up.

So you gonna bail if the sip shinks? >:(

nevermind, hail you, oh great goa'uld leader!

Today one of my classmates said that richard adams, who play jack (aka mcgyver:) was DEAD!

I nearly choke the oversized meatball I was munching on, so we had to google it... and whaddayaknow, he aint dead, and i learned that the SG1 series still appears to be in production, wtf!!! 10 seasons! They just finnished season 1 in sweden (and first ep. of season 2 today), I got alot of good times ahead of me whooo! ^^

Wakka wakka

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-03-13 17:23:02

season 10, last season, just saw last episode, not nice, i want more!

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-03-14 20:18:27

At 3/13/07 05:23 PM, dELtaluca wrote: season 10, last season, just saw last episode, not nice, i want more!

So that's it now? No more new seasons coming up?

Man, a guy I know is an SG-1 fan I just learned, he have 7 seasons on DVD. He's my new best friend :)

Wakka wakka

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-04-22 05:45:00

ÜBER BUMP!!!1

Wakka wakka

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-05-01 16:46:47

At 4/22/07 05:45 AM, Rucklo wrote: ÜBER BUMP!!!1

fuckit

IM ÜBERBUMPING THIS AGAIN!

for crying out loud, is there noone who likes SG-1 around here? Damnit, RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON FFS!!!!! >:(

Wakka wakka

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-05-01 21:25:08

Writer/Producer Joe Mallozzi's Blog

David Hewlett's (McKay) Blog & Movie

David Nykl's (Dr. Zelenka) Blog

You all probably know about these, but I just thought I'd share with those who may not know them.

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-05-01 22:02:34

At 5/1/07 04:46 PM, Rucklo wrote:
At 4/22/07 05:45 AM, Rucklo wrote:
for crying out loud, is there noone who likes SG-1 around here? Damnit, RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON FFS!!!!! >:(

Yeah, I remember this club. I used to be in it. Got created a couple week before the announcement of the alleged series finale. Now, they're making a new one. It's pretty good; I don't want to spoil anything, for Rucklo, seeing how you have only watched season 1, plus the other seasons your friend had on DVD, but it really starts to wrap up the series.

SPOILER

Jack gets a promotion because Richard Dean Anderson wants to spend more time with his family. So he pops in every once in a while, but isn't that major of a character anymore.

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-05-02 15:35:15

At 5/1/07 09:25 PM, Twolly wrote: You all probably know about these, but I just thought I'd share with those who may not know them.

Awsome, I didn't! Thanx mate, I gotta check these out! :)

At 5/1/07 10:02 PM, TheThing wrote:
SPOILER

Yeah, I heard that, apparently he's making a few apprearances in the upcoming movie or so tho... I really have to research a little better, and see what's up with that.

I think they're on season 3 here now tho. :)

Wakka wakka

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-05-03 05:34:08

*More Spoilery*

I thought he either wasn't going to be in the movies, or it's still up in the air (as in he's not definately *not* going to be there).

He pops in a few times on Atlantis though.

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-05-03 18:12:04

At 5/3/07 05:34 AM, Twolly wrote: *More Spoilery*

I thought he either wasn't going to be in the movies, or it's still up in the air (as in he's not definately *not* going to be there).

He pops in a few times on Atlantis though.

stop with the godamn spoinling >:(

but they're actually showing atlantis, i htink they're on the second season already... theyve just found out that hot chick (whatever her name is) have wraith-dna and that stuff.
They show 2X episodes every friday. along with one SG-1 episode mon-fri... so that's three stargate episodes every friday :)

Wakka wakka

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-05-03 19:43:33

At 5/1/07 04:46 PM, Rucklo wrote:
At 4/22/07 05:45 AM, Rucklo wrote: ÜBER BUMP!!!1
fuckit

IM ÜBERBUMPING THIS AGAIN!

I'm a fan. In fact I just got done watching a repeat on sci fi. Never got into the Atlantis one though. I think it's bad acting. I can't get into something if it has bad acting so I don't even really know the story behind it. I'm thinking about getting SG-1 on dvd. I'm pretty sure I will once I take care of my more important expenses.

Anyways SG-1 rocks! Good luck with your club.

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-05-04 18:05:26

i just watched atlantis, and even tho its not as good aas SG-1, i still think its good. it's not that difficult to get into... even tho the "monsters" (the wraith) are a bit more ridiculously made... looks pretty shitty tbh, there still have been a few pretty good episodes!

Wakka wakka

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-05-12 05:24:16

At 5/4/07 06:05 PM, Rucklo wrote: i just watched atlantis, and even tho its not as good aas SG-1, i still think its good. it's not that difficult to get into... even tho the "monsters" (the wraith) are a bit more ridiculously made... looks pretty shitty tbh, there still have been a few pretty good episodes!

ok, im not a memeber of this group or anything... so... w/e... anyway i agree with ruck... SG-Atlantis is like an annoying little brother of SG-1... there is only ONE ORIGINAL SG... atlantis is really WAY below SG-1, it blows my mind who they got extended and SG-1 had to make 2 movies to close out the series... anyone who calls themselves an SG-1 fan and didnt send a hate mail to universal (or whoever) arent real fans... i send the longest letter to those bastards when i heard they are cancelling SG-1...
but again... WHY ATLANTIS?!?!
The Wraith... stupid...
McKay sucks ass compared to Carter
who's the leader of their team? (see? so unimportant i dont even know)... even Mitchell's better
that girl that "feels" wraiths?? she's ugly and a crappy actress... plus, claudia black (Vala) is like 600x hotter
their version of a general... whats her name... w/e... she's kinda hot for a 40+...

either way, SG-1 will ALWAYS own atlantis, and i dont get it why they got an extension... and SG-1 is getting canned...
it sucks!

ps: thanks ruck for pointing me to this post

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-05-14 03:16:47

At 5/12/07 04:05 PM, TropicalPenquin wrote: I just can't wait till the films are out, The last ep of the series was nice though. I think it's sad to see it go.

and the worst part?? they are keeping stupid-ass atlantis

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-06-22 21:22:51

I thought that the series finale was a bit anticlimactic to me; nothing really ended except those gray alien guys. No powerful foes at the time were defeated...no main characters died...the ending was very open-ended. Maybe that's to pave the way for more spinoffs or a video game, but it just didn't feel like a good ending to me.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

BBS Signature

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-06-22 21:30:36

I heard that he can crush people with his eyebrows.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

BBS Signature

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-06-28 18:51:27

At 5/12/07 05:24 AM, MissingNYC wrote:
that girl that "feels" wraiths?? she's ugly and a crappy actress... plus, claudia black (Vala) is like 600x hotter

whoa, dude, man, bro... that girl is freakin HAWT! you seen her stomache? fuck, id love to plant a baby in that stomache!

At 6/22/07 09:30 PM, TheAmateurAnimator wrote:

yeah man, fucking iron eyebrows that... :O

Wakka wakka

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-06-28 21:23:47

At 6/22/07 09:30 PM, TheAmateurAnimator wrote:

yeah man, fucking iron eyebrows that... :O

He's like Mr. T from outer space, except he doesn't pit fools.

BBS Signature

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-06-28 22:01:33

At 6/22/07 09:22 PM, TheAmateurAnimator wrote: I thought that the series finale was a bit anticlimactic to me; nothing really ended except those gray alien guys. No powerful foes at the time were defeated...no main characters died...the ending was very open-ended. Maybe that's to pave the way for more spinoffs or a video game, but it just didn't feel like a good ending to me.

I hated it too. I thought that they wou---

!!!!!!!!!!!!!Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would all die on board the Pegasus or Daedalus. They would all die because they decided to take down the the time manipulator thingy and just get blown up, taking the technology with them. Although that would have to put the movie prior to that happening, or what the SGC does after.

Response to stargate fanclub 2007-10-13 17:15:40

well were on season 10 or whatever season it is richard dean anderson leaves the series... still gotta say i think it's doing good, even tho he left...

no spoilers plz :)

Wakka wakka