00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group

79,315 Views | 666 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2010-03-09 18:32:17

i was looking at airsoft guns as a cheaper alternative and theyre fucking illegal here. what the fuck? our government prides itself on banning shit before most people even know about it

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2010-03-10 19:17:05

At 3/8/10 09:49 PM, sniper4ever wrote:
At 3/8/10 07:10 PM, shabbo wrote: I have around 40 dollars what should I get?
I'm looking for either a shotgun or a sniper rifle.
save your money, an once you have around 150-250 dollars go for the higher end shotties and snipers

If I get like 500+ dollars I will buy a full metal and wood co2 Sniper.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2010-04-22 01:39:48

iam a airsofter in canda i have classic army m4 pmc 2009 edition with a flash light/laser 552 eotech and a m203 her name is black betty and also got a KJ works glock 23 and 32c well be posting pics later

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2010-04-22 15:20:51

At 4/22/10 01:46 AM, Grubby wrote: I wore only a thin shirt for my first airsoft battle, and getting stung by my friend's gas powered M9 was not fun at all, actually being pretty painful.

Does sufficient padding prevent these annoying splashes of pain?

i wear a t shirt holding my m4 my glock and a g3 sg1 in a big 93 people game i usually wear a mollie tac vest not for protection but for utility holding 10 m4 mags and ur pistol all in ur pocket is not very practical it DOES help dealing with the pain in fact when u get hit with the vest u well hear the bb hiting u not feel it but i tend to get hit on the face and arms and legs those are the spot i expose my self from cover

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2010-04-22 15:48:41

At 3/8/10 07:10 PM, shabbo wrote: I have around 40 dollars what should I get?
I'm looking for either a shotgun or a sniper rifle.

u shouldn't get a shot gun or a sniper if its ur FIRST weapon wait until u get enough money for a JG or echo 1 brand m4 or ak ( i recommended those 2 guns cause parts are very easy to find) after u get ur kit sorted out like ur mags chest rig and even a side arm get ur self a second weapon for a sniper i suggest u get a good one like a SR 25 by classic army cuase i herd good things with the hop up and swap out the barrel for a better upgrade the fps for ur heavier bbs (for snipers should use .30 or above for straight shot) yea sniper rifles are NOT cheap u have to upgrade them in order to be perfect and for a shot gun go for a 3 shot ones but like a good u pay for what u get i had a shot gun it was cheap as fuck broke in 1 day

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2010-04-25 22:55:40

At 4/22/10 01:39 AM, ILL-KILL-YOU-TOO wrote: iam a airsofter in canada i have classic army m4 pmc 2009 edition with a flash light/laser 552 eotech and a m203 her name is black betty and also got a KJ works glock 23 and 32c well be posting pics later

rawr

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2010-08-13 10:12:03

At 4/25/10 10:55 PM, ILL-KILL-YOU-TOO wrote:
At 4/22/10 01:39 AM, ILL-KILL-YOU-TOO wrote: iam a airsofter in canada i have classic army m4 pmc 2009 edition with a flash light/laser 552 eotech and a m203 her name is black betty and also got a KJ works glock 23 and 32c well be posting pics later
rawr

That gun is delicious and I wish to devour it. How much did the 203 run you, if you don't mind me asking? IS it field or cqb? Also, what gram bb's are you running through her?

Looks at post, sees it's from months back.

Oh well, here's to hoping this club can be revived?

Also more late post.

At 2/14/10 07:16 AM, Mulchings wrote: I want to get started in airsoft and for my first gun I'm thinking of getting either a JG M4A1 or a JG G36

I'm just looking for advice on which one to get, I've heard that the G36 is more durable etc and I've also heard all Jing Gong guns perform similarly.

Right out of the box I can tell you that the M4 is gonna be your best bet, in every single category there is. I've had a chance to test and experience JG G36's and can tell you right now they are not great, at all. They're a B to maintain compared to any M4 and really I can't tell you how many complaints I had about the thing without running out of characters.

The M4 is also going to have an almost inconcievably more vast amount of upgrades that you could put on it in the future. Anything from externals to internals, the M4/M16 platform is THE most popular airsoft platform currently, so every company under the sun is making parts for them.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2010-08-13 10:38:54

Well, here's a photo of the reciever/some of the equipment on my gun. The gun itself is a G4 A3 DMR, it has a 12 inch Olympic Arms rail system, 20 inch inner barrel that's a 6.03mm tightbore, some ok flip up sites, blowback, spring decompressor on the forward assist, plastic reciever (it's actually one of the strongest airsoft bodies you can buy, surprisingly.) obviously a different (and dare I say far better) pistol grip, and amazing internals to match.

I have a Centerpoint 1x34 red/green dot with dial adjusted brightness, and an M4 style forward grip. I keep my grip as close as possible because that's how it feels comfortable for me. My scope is far forward also due to preference.

She's got a crane stock so it's nothing special there. Running a standard little 9.6v 1600mah battery. I'm not big on uber huge batteries. I do need to get a smart charger though. Also I need to buy a flash hider. The (sadly plastic) orange one I got is a neon friggin light in my field. I'm gonna buy something like the Noveske KX3, something that's that same style and amplifies the sound. I also plan on replacing the inner barrel with a 6.01 tightbore. I'm running .25 grams through it but soon I'm going to test a tracer system with black .25's and white .20's. I'm gonna try to fill my mag with 1/3rd whites, 2/3rd black bb's. I play in the field so this gun is pretty amazing for that. 400 FPS with the .25's. Just zeroed the gun with my scope this morning actually.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2010-09-21 02:33:33

Recently I bought my friend a 3000 rd. C-MAG (the kind with the pressure switch) for his jg m4 S-System. I haven't seen it myself since im in college now but I'm sure he'll have a lot of fun once he gets his hands on it. Best part of it was, I got it for ONLY $25 on a special deal on evike. That's right, a freakin C-MAG for the price of a regular hi-cap woohoo! For shits n giggles I tossed in a cheapo $1 spring pistol too :3

I should warn him at some point not to hold the trigger down for more than 3 seconds straight. I hear that prolonged spraying stresses the internals out amirite?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2010-12-13 17:29:20

I've been airsofting for almost a year now with my friends. Started out with shitty spring pistols and like 3 guys now we have like 15 regulars all of us (but my broke ass) have full-auto 150-400 dollar guns. We've turned this 3ish acre forest area by my friend's house into a full-blown course, having spent cumulative weeks terraforming paths, making bunkers Etc.

I'm getting This gun for christmas, Jing Gong 0512mg Kalishnakov-style gun. Claims 450Fps with .2s but I'd probably be rocking 25s and I'd guess that it'd drop to about 400-420. Full metal gearbox and hop-up, obviously, and a 500 round hi-cap mag.

I should be set...

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2010-12-13 17:33:41

And I apologize for the double post, but in case anyone else is unaware Double Eagle guns, although they may look like a great deal and decent guns, fucking break at the drop of a dime. We've had 3/4 go out on us and need repair within a month of owning them.

Felt responsible to talk shit about them so nobody makes the mistake of pissing money into one.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2010-12-14 23:58:48

Since the holidays are just around the corner, I was wondering if anyone here was thinking about getting any airsoft guns as presents or even as gifts to others. For me, his coming Friday I'm planning on nabbing myself the new G&G G2010, better known as the FN F2000; the standard variant (integral scope + standard barrel). I've waited like 3 years for this to come out and in a matter of days it'll be all mine! I even bought a 9.6v minitype already!

It's gonna cost me a very, very pretty penny - about $420 to $430, so this will be my most expensive AEG purchase (ever). I'm really counting on my relatives to help me rebound from the massive price, along with my campus job and selling my body to desperate females*.

Tis the season, so happy airsofting to all!
Fine... and paintballing too.

*not really

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2010-12-15 22:43:26

Gentlemen allow me to introduce myself I am General Smeagol, general because I am the oldest in my platoon of players I play with. and because I use the biggest gun. This is my M249 paratrooper S.A.W, I got it for $245 it was worth it until the piece of shit broke. most people think I got a bad batch of the gun and I got ripped off because I bought it from www.airsplat.com . It normally goes for 300- to 390 depending on the style you get. My friend and I did this paint job last summer, It's originally Modern warfare 2 urban camo but I just prefer to call it corpse paint or blood in the snow.

I'm trying to get it fixed but Im most likely getting an ak-47 airsoft gun for Christmas.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2010-12-15 23:34:46

At 12/15/10 10:43 PM, smeagol1 wrote: My friend and I did this paint job last summer

...Why would you do that to a poor and innocent air-soft gun?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2010-12-16 04:09:45

At 12/15/10 11:34 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 12/15/10 10:43 PM, smeagol1 wrote: My friend and I did this paint job last summer

This was probably one of those moments where an idea sounded really good in the head, but when it was put to practice he said "....yeaaahhhhhhno.." Not gonna lie, the paint job is dildos.

F2000 tomorrow. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2010-12-16 13:42:53

At 12/15/10 11:34 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:

It's been broken for 5 months what else am I going to do with it? It's going to cost at least 100 dollars to fix and being unemployed doesn't help. We think cheap bbs broke the gears. but I figure I'll show you all my own personal course me and a few people made. it's two parts because my camera decided to stop recording. Also alot has change changed since I took this video. Gloomy Hollow

Oh yeah I stutter so bare with me.,or just turn off the volume and watch.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2011-01-19 17:15:32

Nigguz dont know bout mah Cz 75

Stop looking

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2011-02-12 14:43:05

Howdy, I didn't even know this existed, but I am now happy.

I'm operating an M15A4 RIS Carbine at the moment. Its eletric, 325 FPS. My secondary is KWA M1911 MK I PTP Gas Pistol.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2011-02-13 01:02:29

At 2/12/11 02:43 PM, Xavierthewarlord wrote: Howdy, I didn't even know this existed, but I am now happy.

I'm operating an M15A4 RIS Carbine at the moment. Its eletric, 325 FPS. My secondary is KWA M1911 MK I PTP Gas Pistol.

Id hate to kill your boner, but this thread really isn't as active as it used to be.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2011-06-12 03:49:24

I just installed an SCS concave hop-up spacer on my F2000, which really isn't all that difficult with a little help from youtube. Plus, having virtually no experience working with internals, I felt really proud that I was able to get in there, get the job done, and put it all back together in good order (except when I was combing through the carpet looking for a really tiny retention cap thingy which took forever to find). It's too dark out right now to see how it performs, so I'll have to wait until later today when the sun's up to test out the supposed improvement in accuracy and consistency.

I bought four of em from Amazon; two for myself and two for my friend. I'll let y'all know how they work compared to the stock hop-up nub, which had a nasty habit of letting bb's swerve left and right, and whether or not I recommend them. Product reviews from various sites seem to give this little thing a very positive outlook though, so I'm really excited to see for myself :)

pic related

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2011-06-12 11:47:17

Can someone explain the rules of airsoft to me in simple terms? Is it similar to paintball?

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2011-06-12 12:10:04

At 6/12/11 11:47 AM, Dromedary wrote: Can someone explain the rules of airsoft to me in simple terms? Is it similar to paintball?

Depends on the field you're playing in. However, it's generally agreed upon that if you get hit by an enemy bb, then you must call yourself out while raising your hand to indicate your "deadness" to the opposing team. Airsoft is reliant on an honor system where people must call themselves out when hit - failing to do so will, at the very least, cause the cheater to become disqualified if not banned from the field. However, there might be designated medics on the team who may a rag or something onto your leg or arm to indicate that you have been "treated". Other situations may require you to walk back to your spawn. The strictest is the "one hit your out" deal where you're eliminated from the game after being shot.

Safety is also the most important rule. No sanctioned field will allow a player to go in without proper eye protection, which is usually polycarbonate, shatter resistant goggles/shooting glasses. I've seen mesh facemasks pass, but a lot of fields will not accept them unless you're wearing goggles underneath them. Some fields require entire face protection so you don't end up with a tooth shot off. If you're going to a skirmish, be sure to see what the field's stance on protective gear is.

If you want to learn more, google it or look out Scoutthedoggie's youtube channel. He's got literally hundreds of videos of airsoft matches which are pretty fun to watch if you're interested.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2011-06-12 18:15:52

At 6/12/11 04:15 PM, Piggler wrote: I've been wanting an airsoft gun for some time now. But I really have no clue what's reliable and what isn't. Any suggestions?

Depends on what you're looking for. Do you want something to plink around the yard with or to compete with on skirmishes? What's the price range you're willing to work with?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2011-06-12 23:47:25

At 6/12/11 06:48 PM, Piggler wrote:
At 6/12/11 06:15 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Depends on what you're looking for. Do you want something to plink around the yard with or to compete with on skirmishes? What's the price range you're willing to work with?
Most likely a plinker. What do you think I could do in the $0-$100 range?

If you have a relatively large backyard, a spring powered sniper rifle might be right up your alley. They don't really need much maintenance, no batteries or pressured gas sources, and are really simple to work with. For you I would suggest the jg bar 10 for that role. It's an affordable replica of the m700 rifle that's has great value for the performance. With a run-of-the-mill scope, it'll be closing in on the $150 range, but I think it'll do you good.
Along with that, get some high polish .25 gram bb's (regular or bio degradable - your choice), but do NOT buy biodegadable P-Force brand ammo, they're rubbish and may fuck up your airsoft gun. In terms of bb's, look for Airsoft Elite, Matrix, G&G, and King Arms. Crosmans are iffy, I wouldn't pick them if I the others I listed were also available. And don't forget to get a few cans of silicon lube spray keep your rifle performing well.

But don't take my word for it, you're the one who knows what you want. Do a little more research on whatever floats your boat. Lurk and learn on what will constitute your ideal purchase. Google up reviews and see for yourself. I'm only making a suggestion, nothing more. But do mind the parts about the lube and quality bb's. In the airsoft world, the saying "you get what you pay for" is truly an axiom that stands in most cases.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2011-06-13 00:12:49

At 6/12/11 11:53 PM, Piggler wrote: I don't have a large backyard at all. I was thinking about something along the lines of a pistol or an smg type thingy. Could you recommend one of each? Thanks for your time by the way.

I suppose you'll be shooting it indoors then. In that case, a spring pistol is the way to go. A good springer will outlast most electric pistols in terms of durability because they've got an inherently simpler design and no crappy circuitry to get f'ed up. In that case, anything around $15-20, give or take, should do just fine. Going below $10 is, again, an iffy affair with me. You might find a decent springer at your local sports store.

alternatively, you can scope out your choices Evike.com. This is my go-to site for online purchases. Of course, airsoftgi.com is also an excellent site from what I hear, never bought from them before though. As for shortyusa, I suppose they're alright. At least their listings are comprehensive.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2011-06-13 02:12:21

Back to the SCS spacer, I tried it out today. I noticed an increase in the consistency of my shots. However, the wind kept carrying my shots off to the left, despite using .25 g's. At least they were traveling left in a consistent path shot after shot so I think the spacer's doing it's job. Nevertheless I could confidently take on man sized targets at 140 feet away, but the flight time at ~360 fps is pretty significant. Good thing my gun has adjustable fps ;) Also, my friend gave me a 6.03mm tightbore barrel so the groupings are pretty nice from what I saw.

For what it costs and the relative ease of installing it, I think it's definitely something to invest in. Just make sure the inner barrel's not rotated at an angle when you're putting it together so that the hop-up rubber isn't canted, but rather, pushing directly down from the top of the inner barrel so to give the bb's a proper backspin.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2011-10-07 23:23:34

On the 23rd I'll be going paintballing for the first time. Any advice?

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2012-08-08 15:13:08

At 10/7/11 11:23 PM, skaterdude411 wrote: On the 23rd I'll be going paintballing for the first time. Any advice?

Paintballs hurt. Avoid them.

Got my first airsoft game this Sunday, gone for multicam gear. I've easily spent over £500 on stuff, my chest rig alone with all the extras was £200 and because my eyesight is so bad the lenses for the prescription insert for my ballistic glasses are going to be £130. I'm not even allowed to buy a weapon until I've played 3 games, it had better be epic or I'm gonna be pissed.

Hopefully this post will revive this a bit or I'm gonna look a saddo.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2012-08-09 01:29:13

At 8/8/12 03:13 PM, Quinny wrote: Got my first airsoft game this Sunday, gone for multicam gear. I've easily spent over Ã'£500 on stuff, my chest rig alone with all the extras was Ã'£200 and because my eyesight is so bad the lenses for the prescription insert for my ballistic glasses are going to be Ã'£130. I'm not even allowed to buy a weapon until I've played 3 games, it had better be epic or I'm gonna be pissed.

Hopefully this post will revive this a bit or I'm gonna look a saddo.

Damn... what are ya packin? Primary? Secondary? HOW CAN YOU TELL US ALL ABOUT YOUR GEAR'S COST AND NEGLECT THE WEAPONS?! Also, can't you wear contacts rather than getting all that fancy stuff? I'd say my eyesight is pretty shitty, but I wear contacts for skirmishes so that I can put on low profile goggles that don't interfere with iron sights or optics. I also got one of those Hakkotsu facemasks so my teeth don't get shot out. I'll post more about my gear if I gather enough motivation to do so.

What kind of field is it? CQB? Woodland? Probably outdoors. Anyways, give em hell lad!

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2012-08-09 15:19:32

At 8/9/12 01:29 AM, TailsPrower wrote:.

Damn... what are ya packin? Primary? Secondary? HOW CAN YOU TELL US ALL ABOUT YOUR GEAR'S COST AND NEGLECT THE WEAPONS?! Also, can't you wear contacts rather than getting all that fancy stuff? I'd say my eyesight is pretty shitty, but I wear contacts for skirmishes so that I can put on low profile goggles that don't interfere with iron sights or optics. I also got one of those Hakkotsu facemasks so my teeth don't get shot out. I'll post more about my gear if I gather enough motivation to do so.

What kind of field is it? CQB? Woodland? Probably outdoors. Anyways, give em hell lad!

Hiring a G36C. Tried contacts at the opticians, it was pretty much the most uncomfortable thing EVER. Wearing a scrim on the lower half of my face, the string on my boonie will hold it in place. It's a woodland site so plenty of space. I think I'd probably enjoy a CQB site as well.

Getting my boots tomorrow, and ordered a pair of gloves when I checked up on them. When I can buy a AEG I'll probably go for something like an MP5. Not really interested in anything American.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature